MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2007-09-19, 01:17
- EXILE -
Metalhead

Help on improving

Hey guys please check out my MySpace and tell me what you think of my vocals or song over all. I do vocals, gatz and drums for the first 3 songs and mixed them together seeing as my guitarist is to busy with his other band lol no effects as you can probably tell. I wouldn't mind doing vocals for a already formed band. I saw a thread below to do with an 'Internet Project' anyone ever tried that? Im still trying to get some money together for a new mic and double kick. Anyway just wanted to know any suggestions on how to improve. Thanks!

http://www.myspace.com/hellfireinferno

Last edited by - EXILE - : 2007-09-19 at 08:48.

Old 2007-10-04, 18:35
Amadeus
Quantum.

Hm, not much material to go by; what I'd really like is more and preferably a bit with only vocals... if you can't dominate the stage with your voice only you got no business getting up there with instrumental backup.
However, I still maintain that good vocals - pig squeals, far flung power metal, Halford screams, growling or opera - is a matter of the same basic breathing technique. Before I launch into something here, I'll just ask how much you already know on this note?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2007-10-08, 07:20
- EXILE -
Metalhead

Thanks for the reply, Yes I do know how to breath correctly when singing. Sorry about the lack of material I got at the moment, once I can get some other people willing to play I should be able to get alot more.

Old 2007-10-20, 12:46
idolless
New Blood

It sounds pretty cool.