MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Drums Zone

Old 2007-08-14, 13:58
Musician1978
Senior Metalhead

Anyone here on the...

...Pearl Drummers Forum? I registered about a month ago, and I am still not allowed to post there. Anyone else having the same problem?

Old 2007-08-14, 17:17
The Execrator
Noob lud

I used to go there way back in the day, it's way too crowded for me on forums like that. Are you not allowed to post for the first few months to prevent spam, or is the forum just down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-08-15, 15:34
Musician1978
Senior Metalhead

I am not sure. When I try to post I get:

Musician78, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I sent about 12 messages to the Admin, but absolutely nothing happens.

Old 2007-08-19, 16:38
The Execrator
Noob lud

Just go to the derekroddy.com forum or the sabian zone forum. Both probably alot better than that one.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2007-08-19, 21:12
jimmers
Senior Metalhead

Yeah, man - I'm on the Pearl one but they're a load of stuck up twats mostly who sit around all day waiting to pounce on anyone who mounts their toms at more than a 0.000000000000001 degree angle, or who doesn't revere Jo Jo Meyer as a god.

They're all mad on shitty fusion and that music you hear when you're on hold when you try to ring a bank.

There are few sound dudes on there, but the stuff they yap about is mostly irrelevant to rock & metal drumming. Like your man says - check out the Roddy forums for some actual helpful insight.

Old 2007-08-19, 22:38
low-tech
Post-whore

yeah, most drum forums are weird.

I never went to pearl forums, but others I have posted on/lurked are the same.

like, solid technique advice and stuff........but you have to wade thru a gazillion redundant threads,noob stuff and avoid the pitfalls of the "travis barker is the best drummer eva" shit.

this is not to mention everyone seems to hate music i dig and are unapproachable, unyeilding to any form of debate, usually.

I've been in some epic wars on drummerworld and there used to be some cool people over there who are from different parts of the musical spectrum, but I noticed their participation is greatly diminished by the flood of noobs and "hobbyists"

it sucks coz id love to post on a sizable drum forum<like as big as metaltabs> that had quality posters, real diversity instead of fusion/jazz guys who are snobs that let on like they are open-minded. I was on a private forum for a while but I lost my login password and even that kinda faded.

maybe i'll check out that roddy forum, granted his style isn't my thing and my tastes are moving away from the highspeed, metal/blastbeats kinda thing.

Old 2007-08-20, 21:52
The Execrator
Noob lud

The Roddy forum isn't exactly great for me to hang around and talk with, I never really got to know anyone there. But if i ever have a question everyone always tries their best to help, even Derek will respond if he reads.
i have about 500 posts at the Sabian forum, there's a few metal heads there. It's really not as big of a forum as you would think, but like you guys hate also, there are people there who don't think that death metal is even music, so. I just talk gear there pretty much.

I wish the forum here was a little bit better. There are only 5 or so regulars here that are helpful. It's more of a forum where us guys answer questions for people who register quick for help.

If any of you guys go on the Roddy forum, my user name is DivineEmperor. On the Sabian forum I am The Emperor.

Quote: