MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Classified Ads

Old 2007-08-12, 20:10
Pez
New Blood

Please check out my (free, no reg) tab program :)

Hail!
im a hobbyist programmer currently working on guitar/bass/drum transcription software; you can listen to the playback engine at http://www.myspace.com/realtab. direct downloads are available from http://www.realtab.co.uk
there isnt a library of tabs of any kind yet as ive only just unleashed this proggy on the world in the last week or so, although it does have an alpha stage power tab importer, so you can listen to most power tabs through it
all feedback is much appreciated thanks all!

Old 2007-08-12, 20:38
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

can you import gp files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-08-13, 06:57
7-string warlord
Post-whore

will the powetab files sound better?

Old 2007-08-13, 09:58
Pez
New Blood

bob -> ive just got the ptb importer to a working standard but the gp4 importer is still in its infancy, it should be ready in the next couple of weeks

warlord -> yes they will. realtab isnt at all midi based so the tone you get will be something like the previews on my myspace; i also intend to sample more guitars to give a more diverse range of tone

oh and cheers to whoever added me \m/

Old 2007-08-13, 17:35
7-string warlord
Post-whore

I downloaded it. I was blown away with the sounds of the playback. It is a little harder for me to use than powertab, but in time that will change. I found a bug, so I thought I would bring it to your attention. Whenever I imported a song I had written in power tab, the playback just kept playing the first riff over and over again.

Last edited by 7-string warlord : 2007-08-13 at 17:41.

Old 2007-08-13, 22:59
Pez
New Blood

hmm, could you please email me the power tab (admin@realtab.co.uk or thatguitaristfromriversofblood@hotmail.co.uk) ive never encountered that before; usually it reports an error if theres a problem importing the ptb. glad you like the sounds though,
btw if anyone wants any keys changed or shortcuts added please flame me here, i need some non-programmer/powertab user perspective on the interface

Old 2007-08-14, 13:52
Unanything
Post-whore

Wow! This osunds pretty good. I may have to investigate. I think I'll add you too.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2007-08-14, 15:03
Pez
New Blood

hey, i imported the powertab you sent to me warlord; played through no problems, did you select alternatives for all the power tab instruments? perhaps ive accidentally left an old version of the plugin up on the site..

Old 2007-08-15, 04:50
7-string warlord
Post-whore

yeah, i selected one for all of em. Maybe you did.

Old 2007-08-15, 10:46
blitz906
Okay.

136mb? Jesus Christ... I'm on cable so it's not a big deal. But people on dialup won't be too happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2007-08-15, 18:12
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'd like to see you post about something else to help determine whether or not to consider this okay or spam.

Old 2007-08-16, 00:58
Pez
New Blood

errr, boobs are good?

seriously though, i wasnt sure about posting because ive never had an account on these forums before; but surely i can plug a metal tab program on metaltabs.com