MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2007-04-17, 13:01
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
I hurt someone's feelings once.

Twice, asshole.
Old 2007-04-17, 13:26
Post-whore

[QUOTE]I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

i also threw a bagel at a dude and made a thread about it, like i just won the world series or some shit.
Old 2007-04-17, 13:55
Senior Metalhead

Best fights are hockey fights. Man to man fist to fist, no kicking or any of that girly shit.

www.hockeyfights.com

Last edited by Black_Star : 2007-04-17 at 13:57.
Old 2007-04-17, 14:31
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFarewelltoKings
I have never been in a true fight but a little bit ago some kid ran up on me while i was sitting down and punched me in the face.Busted my lip a little but nothing bad.Then the next fucking day he said he whooped my ass? Do you think i received a "ass whoopin"?

Oh yeah dont be embarrased i wanna know if anyone else has been in serious fights/gotten ass "kicked" so discuss

thats assault brotha. if you are indeed incapable of defending yourself from such attacks ( its nothing to be embarrassed about, some people are just bigger than others), i'd say drop the dime and call the fuzz if you have to. that being said, i can guarantee that if you pop this kid in the mouth the next time he gives you shit, he will leave you alone from then on (i doubt the guy who gave low-tech shit would harrass him again after being pelted by bagels). that was definitely a big time pussy move sucker punching you like that.if all else fails just give xgrafcorex a couple of tall boys and have him follow you around. hes a rough little fucker.
Old 2007-04-17, 14:34
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star
Best fights are hockey fights. Man to man fist to fist, no kicking or any of that girly shit.

www.hockeyfights.com

my dad said that back in the day the fighting was so bad the NHL regularly had to call games and periods early. right now im enjoying the playoffs,like in college, you wont see near as many fights, but because of that the checking is ferocious.
Old 2007-04-17, 15:31
Pirate Lawd

[QUOTE=low-tech]
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

i also threw a bagel at a dude and made a thread about it, like i just won the world series or some shit.

LOL, I loved that thread. It was funny as hell
Old 2007-04-17, 16:24
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Send a message via AIM to sixsicsix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star

www.hockeyfights.com

kicking is girly?

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
Old 2007-04-17, 16:30
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to jetblack
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
kicking is girly?

i dont kick in a fight..i just break noses coldly

Hevvy gråows!
Old 2007-04-17, 18:54
6 lvl 80's sucka.

i "ACCIDENTALLY" busted some kids lip open when he was hardcoreing during the slow part of hammer smashed face.

Old 2007-04-17, 19:02
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
i wouldnt call kicking "girly". slapping is girly. kicking can be fuckin brutal. think about it.

in middle school. this guy REALLY pushed it with me. i shoved him to the ground, and without thinking, i kicked his chest. i was so pissed and i knew the shove, alone, wasnt enough to make him fuck off.
Old 2007-04-17, 19:20
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
i wouldnt call kicking "girly". slapping is girly. kicking can be fuckin brutal. think about it.

in middle school. this guy REALLY pushed it with me. i shoved him to the ground, and without thinking, i kicked his chest. i was so pissed and i knew the shove, alone, wasnt enough to make him fuck off.

yeah, Kicking gets the job done quicker.

Old 2007-04-17, 19:55
Post-whore

to be serious, i got my ass kicked a few time before i quit drinking.

id get blackout drunk and start fights..........and lose.

this was 6 years ago when i lived in charlottesville VA, my friend organized this race called the "drag race".

basically downtown c-ville has a strip thats like a brickroad plaza where there is no cars, no traffic allowed, all bars and giftshops on each side of the street. so this race entailed running down this street to at least 6 bars and taking a shot at each one till you get to the finish.......dressed in drag.

so there was like 20 of us doing this race

i got in at like.....7th place.......but my roomate won the race and recieved a bottle of wild turkey.

i ended up drinking most of this bottle.

this is where shit gets wierd. i ended up having to arm-over-shoulder walk this dude with a broken leg<he had a full leg cast> back to some party, i had never seen the dude before and had never seen him since..........the dude needs to take a piss so.......i lean him up against this courtyard table in front of a really nice restuarant/bar........dude takes a leak.

the owner comes out and slugs the broken legged dude a few times and whopped his ass. i start talking shit and the owner guy absolutely kicks the everloving shit out of me. some fat, over the hill, yuppie asshole totally reign victorious over me.

i strip off the dress im wearing and go at him again.........same result, got fucking folded. cops arrive as well as some friends..........the cops laugh at me and tell me to go home or get locked up. i say i want to file a report on this guy, press charges.........they tell me to go around the corner to the magistrates office.............i go with these friends.........get there and scream at the magistrate who...like the other cops, laughs at me and tells me to fuck off......

i walk back to the party in my underwear.......the party had already reached that slobbery....pass out on the kitchen floor phase/cozy up against the shitter after vomitus phase.....i just find a couch and pass out.

total fucking humilliation.......total anguish.......holy fucking shit.

thats probably the most stunning defeat i ever experienced in my life.

Last edited by low-tech : 2007-04-17 at 20:02.
Old 2007-04-17, 20:10
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Quote:
Originally Posted by basstendencies
if all else fails just give xgrafcorex a couple of tall boys and have him follow you around. hes a rough little fucker.

haha

honestly i've slowed down my drinking quite a bit and haven't really gotten too rowdy lately. pretty rare when i'm drinking beer these days....scotch or bourbon is another story. hell.. even then i usually wind up just dozing off somewhere...the floor..the couch..the chair..wherever.

i haven't been in a real fight in a long ass time...to the point where i was fairly young and would barely count them as fights. i'm a pretty easy going person though and can keep my cool fairly well.
Old 2007-04-17, 20:45
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
to be serious, i got my ass kicked a few time before i quit drinking.

id get blackout drunk and start fights..........and lose.

this was 6 years ago when i lived in charlottesville VA, my friend organized this race called the "drag race".

basically downtown c-ville has a strip thats like a brickroad plaza where there is no cars, no traffic allowed, all bars and giftshops on each side of the street. so this race entailed running down this street to at least 6 bars and taking a shot at each one till you get to the finish.......dressed in drag.

so there was like 20 of us doing this race

i got in at like.....7th place.......but my roomate won the race and recieved a bottle of wild turkey.

i ended up drinking most of this bottle.

this is where shit gets wierd. i ended up having to arm-over-shoulder walk this dude with a broken leg<he had a full leg cast> back to some party, i had never seen the dude before and had never seen him since..........the dude needs to take a piss so.......i lean him up against this courtyard table in front of a really nice restuarant/bar........dude takes a leak.

the owner comes out and slugs the broken legged dude a few times and whopped his ass. i start talking shit and the owner guy absolutely kicks the everloving shit out of me. some fat, over the hill, yuppie asshole totally reign victorious over me.

i strip off the dress im wearing and go at him again.........same result, got fucking folded. cops arrive as well as some friends..........the cops laugh at me and tell me to go home or get locked up. i say i want to file a report on this guy, press charges.........they tell me to go around the corner to the magistrates office.............i go with these friends.........get there and scream at the magistrate who...like the other cops, laughs at me and tells me to fuck off......

i walk back to the party in my underwear.......the party had already reached that slobbery....pass out on the kitchen floor phase/cozy up against the shitter after vomitus phase.....i just find a couch and pass out.

total fucking humilliation.......total anguish.......holy fucking shit.

thats probably the most stunning defeat i ever experienced in my life.

Holy shit The cops just laughed at you!!!? LMAO! I would give up drinking after that myself.
Old 2007-04-18, 02:49
Post-whore

i remember them looking at me incredulously.....like yeah, this guy is a fucking nutcase. i had the wig and dress with me after i took that shit off, for some reason i minded enough to carry that shit back to the party since i had borrowed them.

i was shithoused, in my underwear.............yelling and screaming for justice. in the magistrates office i kept on swearing<i was seriously out of my mind then>and the dude behind the glass said something like"if you are gonna yell at me, if are gonna curse at me, im not gonna help you. you are obviously drunk and you should just go home.....just...go....home!"

i wasnt even really banged up the next day. i definately was punched and kicked while i was on the ground, i really dont remember exactly what happened in terms of the fighting...........i most likely didnt hit him once.......put up little to no resistance.
Old 2007-04-18, 02:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

How long did you live in Charlottesville? That's my old stomping grounds.
Old 2007-04-18, 03:17
Post-whore

2000-2001.

lived in the belmont nieghborhood and then johnson village
Old 2007-04-18, 07:14
Senior Metalhead

[QUOTE=low-tech]
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......[/QUOTE=low-tech's internet tuff guy persona]

"Here have a bagel you look like youre hungry!!" (or words to that effect)

Ha ha
Old 2007-04-18, 12:32
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Ah, that's well after I left. Figures. I used to live off 21 curves.
Old 2007-04-18, 16:45
Die Young.

The last fight i was in was with a 1994 Sony 26inch television. I kicked its ass and have the scars on my knuckles to prove it...

Yeah, enough Wild Turkey and beers can make anyone violent. But like what graf said, if I'm just drinking beer I don't get aggressive at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.