MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Classified Ads

Old 2007-02-27, 18:16
Hecatomb
Senior Metalhead

Decrepit Birth seeks second guitarist

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...c8-c92fafe6e84b

Shit, over a month old... and yet I didnt see it posted...

Old 2007-02-27, 18:59
HAMMERSMASHEDFACE
Senior Metalhead

if i was old eanough and good eanough i would so try to get in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
He's calling you a faggot piece of shit because you are young and unintelligent, and most of all, you are a boring, stereotyopical, close minded metal head. Please don't pretend to understand anything PST says. Please leave the forum now.

Old 2007-02-27, 19:23
Requiem
Post-whore

Age doesn't matter, not unless you are still in school.

Old 2007-02-27, 22:54
Soeru
Post-whore

Still looking for one? Damn that's strange, there are a lot of really good bedroom guitarists out there that know all of their songs(just watch youtube), I guess most of them are too young/don't have the $ to relocate to the West coast with them.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2007-03-01, 09:37
Deathmaster213
Supreme Metalhead

I don't know how many 'bedroom players' would be ready for immediate touring with a professional attitude and a fair amount of live and studio experience.

I'm sure there are some, but they have to have the right attitude too. You can find a guy who can nail any one of your songs, but could be an utter arse, or not particularly reliable, or something annoying. It's so hard to find new band members that tick ALL the right boxes.

Last edited by Deathmaster213 : 2007-03-01 at 14:48.

Old 2007-03-01, 11:06
Soeru
Post-whore

Yeah that's probably the biggest problem with musicians these days, not too many are aware of the responsibilities of touring or recording a record and meeting deadlines. In the 80's everyone wouldn't give a fuck, they'd move to a 10 meter square apartment shared with 4 people just to be able to play with a band, nowadays people aren't taking that sort of risk, they'd rather be able to hold their day job/school or whatever.

I'm like this, I wish I had more balls and financial resources to just move wherever the hell I wanted and got a band going. I plan to move somewhere in continental Europe with a few years when I'm done with college.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Old 2007-03-01, 19:52
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

haha, my name is Matt too.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2007-03-02, 02:55
*insert name here*
Jono

Dude, your in!

Old 2007-03-03, 03:52
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
Yeah that's probably the biggest problem with musicians these days, not too many are aware of the responsibilities of touring or recording a record and meeting deadlines. In the 80's everyone wouldn't give a fuck, they'd move to a 10 meter square apartment shared with 4 people just to be able to play with a band, nowadays people aren't taking that sort of risk, they'd rather be able to hold their day job/school or whatever.

I'm like this, I wish I had more balls and financial resources to just move wherever the hell I wanted and got a band going. I plan to move somewhere in continental Europe with a few years when I'm done with college.

Same here, but I have a family. I fucked up my dreams of being a Death Metal star quite some time ago...

Old 2007-03-03, 03:54
belphegor79
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathmaster213
I don't know how many 'bedroom players' would be ready for immediate touring with a professional attitude and a fair amount of live and studio experience.

I'm sure there are some, but they have to have the right attitude too. You can find a guy who can nail any one of your songs, but could be an utter arse, or not particularly reliable, or something annoying. It's so hard to find new band members that tick ALL the right boxes.

Very true. Playing to a metronome on the computer is WAY fucking different than playing to a crowd of people who are waiting to see what you're like.