MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 2007-04-14, 05:35
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
*sigh* Why must idiots constantly confound me?

So you saying that idiots you will never meet not caring about you, does not affect you. Although, when the same idiots that you will never meet say that neoclassical is a boring, boxed in and limited genre, you take offense and come up with some a retarded statement like "Ok list your bands so we can laugh at them." You are one dumb cunt.

Oh, and yeah, I see how your logic works with neoclassical bands being sooo unique and NOT boring in sound! Yes, lets restrict ourselves by calling ourselves a neoclassical death metal band! Lets release albums of nothing but neoclassical death metal from start to finish! Thats so much more original than any death metal band could do. I mean, a death metal band can take any influence from any outide source, black, grind, jazz, doom, stoner, and they can do that all on the one album, but fuck that, that's old and boring! Lets do NEOCLASSICAL death metal every cd without evolution.

Yes you are 100%, every neoclassical death metal band that plays the same boring neoclassical shit is so much more interesting and unique than any other metal genre ever. You are an evil genius.


1) I do not take offence from a difference in musical tastes you can like what the fuck what you want and i would respect that.

2) Because i like tech metal that does not mean it's the only music i like, but it sure as hell is the only metal i like (apart from fusion bands).

3) Yes tech/Neo classical is a limited genre and that's an aspect of it i like, it's not oversaturated like the other genres hence the reason tech attracts fans looking for something even slightly different from the monotony and repitition of other genres.

4) Strangely i would agree with you that they are boring the songs sound the same but at the same time the band doesn't clone another band and brings something fresh (all tech or not) to the metal scene.

5) As i stated previously regardless of whether you like Necrophagist or not you should at least respect the bands trying something new or different from "the norm", if everyone was like you in this train of thought death metal wouldn't even exist. Thankfully there are some people that don't want to follow crowds and be the most "brutal" band out there but get somewhere doing something they enjoy and is different which appeals to fans (which necro have many).

6) No i'm not a dumb cunt, nor do i like getting overtly serious about a genre i have a passion for over an internet forum.

I await your reply which will be full of hatred and anger. (because your so very "metal")
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2007-04-14, 05:38
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
You're all fucking faggots. This is why I listen to ska.


Damn you, getting my ska gremlins loopy.

*inserts catch 22*
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2007-04-14, 11:43
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
1) I do not take offence from a difference in musical tastes you can like what the fuck what you want and i would respect that.


That's bullshit. After I pay out neoclassical you directly ask me to list bands I like so you can bag them. You're a hypocrite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
2) Because i like tech metal that does not mean it's the only music i like, but it sure as hell is the only metal i like (apart from fusion bands).


And?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
3) [b]Yes tech/Neo classical is a limited genre and that's an aspect of it i like,[b] it's not oversaturated like the other genres hence the reason tech attracts fans looking for something even slightly different from the monotony and repitition of other genres.


That sentence conflicts with itself turning into an oxymoron. You are a moron. Have you taken a course on how not to make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
4) Strangely i would agree with you that they are boring the songs sound the same but at the same time the band doesn't clone another band and brings something fresh (all tech or not) to the metal scene.


What... the fuck. So far YOU have established that neoclassical is:

Boring
Songs all sound the same
It is a limited genre [but that's an aspect you like? What?]

But in spite of this, the bands are all doing something completely different to each other. How does this work. You aren't making sense again! Start making sense you fuckhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
5) As i stated previously regardless of whether you like Necrophagist or not you should at least respect the bands trying something new or different from "the norm", if everyone was like you in this train of thought death metal wouldn't even exist. Thankfully there are some people that don't want to follow crowds and be the most "brutal" band out there but get somewhere doing something they enjoy and is different which appeals to fans (which necro have many).


Looking back over my responses to you previous 'points' I think that this one pretty much sums it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
6) No i'm not a dumb cunt, nor do i like getting overtly serious about a genre i have a passion for over an internet forum.


Yes, you are a dumb cunt, and if you don't get passionate about shit on an internet forum you wouldn't have just posted this rant I've dissected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
I await your reply which will be full of hatred and anger. (because your so very "metal")


Hahaha, if you knew the first thing about me, you'd realise I'm the least metal on this board. But you are a fucking stupid ignorant asstoad who looks at one side of an argument and not the other. You continue to contradict yourself often more than once in the same post. You make no sense, you have no angle. How do you type?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2007-04-14, 13:09
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Heh some people will never learn, if you don't like something don't listen to it forget you ever heard of the band.

Instead people like you go all out to blatantly cause a huge "internet row" to make yourself feel better by using your words like "oxymoron" (congrats by the way even i wouldn't go that far) to try to confound and humiliate your "opponent".

If your smart you would realise that this

Could this be the most boring genre to grace metal? Tune in next time for the answer...

Is almost asking for someone like moi to pick you up on it, but that's exactly what you wanted in the first place because you have no life and this is what you like to do out of boredom.

Instead of being a complete moron and wasting your life starting shit on the internet why don't you be a proof reader? or a novelist as i'm sure you would do a very good job at it as you are good with your words (minus a few obscenities).
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2007-04-14, 14:07
CannibalXampire's Avatar
CannibalXampire CannibalXampire is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,216
Send a message via AIM to CannibalXampire
You're a fag!
__________________
HAI GAIZ! U CAN BE IMPRESSED I DO DRUGS NOW?!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2007-04-14, 14:15
PST 88's Avatar
PST 88 PST 88 is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,982
Neo-classical death is oversaturated. It's derivative and boring. Everything you say that makes it sound different from the repetitive, unoriginal, oversaturated other genres is equally true of technical death. You like it, so you think that it's different, but it's the same shit. So sit down and admit that you like some crap as a personal choice like everybody else, and let's keep these drawn out arguments to a minimum (unless you actually have something to say).
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2007-04-14, 21:13
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
Heh some people will never learn, if you don't like something don't listen to it forget you ever heard of the band.

Instead people like you go all out to blatantly cause a huge "internet row" to make yourself feel better by using your words like "oxymoron" (congrats by the way even i wouldn't go that far) to try to confound and humiliate your "opponent".

If your smart you would realise that this

Could this be the most boring genre to grace metal? Tune in next time for the answer...

Is almost asking for someone like moi to pick you up on it, but that's exactly what you wanted in the first place because you have no life and this is what you like to do out of boredom.

Instead of being a complete moron and wasting your life starting shit on the internet why don't you be a proof reader? or a novelist as i'm sure you would do a very good job at it as you are good with your words (minus a few obscenities).


Once again I have proven your stupidity. Enjoy your stay.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2007-04-15, 09:26
problematic's Avatar
problematic problematic is offline
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
*sigh* Why must idiots constantly confound me?

So you saying that idiots you will never meet not caring about you, does not affect you. Although, when the same idiots that you will never meet say that neoclassical is a boring, boxed in and limited genre, you take offense and come up with some a retarded statement like "Ok list your bands so we can laugh at them." You are one dumb cunt.

Oh, and yeah, I see how your logic works with neoclassical bands being sooo unique and NOT boring in sound! Yes, lets restrict ourselves by calling ourselves a neoclassical death metal band! Lets release albums of nothing but neoclassical death metal from start to finish! Thats so much more original than any death metal band could do. I mean, a death metal band can take any influence from any outide source, black, grind, jazz, doom, stoner, and they can do that all on the one album, but fuck that, that's old and boring! Lets do NEOCLASSICAL death metal every cd without evolution.

Yes you are 100%, every neoclassical death metal band that plays the same boring neoclassical shit is so much more interesting and unique than any other metal genre ever. You are an evil genius.


That was both fucking hilarious and true.

Fucking hell Inaphyt, you piss me off enough on the fucking SMNnews board with your constant Deathcore dick sucking and bias, and now you're fucking here, to unleash your stupidity into young minds. For fucks sake, I'm glad Inifinity dissected your post quite locically, hopefully you will be able to learn from your mistakes and general dumb cuntia.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 2007-04-15, 10:33
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Oh cool another smn forumer huh feel free to come back at any time to get schooled on technical metal.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 2007-04-15, 11:39
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
Lol yes, you schooling someone else, keep dreaming.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 2007-04-15, 12:36
CannibalXampire's Avatar
CannibalXampire CannibalXampire is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,216
Send a message via AIM to CannibalXampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
Oh cool another smn forumer huh feel free to come back at any time to get schooled on technical metal.


I will always be better than you and I will always listen to better music than you.
__________________
HAI GAIZ! U CAN BE IMPRESSED I DO DRUGS NOW?!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 2007-04-15, 12:56
Soeru's Avatar
Soeru Soeru is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Land of Dust
Posts: 3,551
All of you need to remove the corks from your anuses and listen to some goddamn Arsis.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 2007-04-15, 13:04
CannibalXampire's Avatar
CannibalXampire CannibalXampire is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,216
Send a message via AIM to CannibalXampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
All of you need to remove the corks from your anuses and listen to some goddamn Arsis.

I would but I don't listen to shitty music.
__________________
HAI GAIZ! U CAN BE IMPRESSED I DO DRUGS NOW?!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2007-04-15, 15:58
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Cannibal i want to listen to some good music what shall i buy?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2007-04-15, 15:59
Soeru's Avatar
Soeru Soeru is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Land of Dust
Posts: 3,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
I would but I don't listen to shitty music.

You have either never listened to them or have horrendous taste in metal.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2007-04-15, 18:33
CannibalXampire's Avatar
CannibalXampire CannibalXampire is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,216
Send a message via AIM to CannibalXampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
You have either never listened to them or have horrendous taste in metal.

I have listened to them. And they 110% suck my balls.
__________________
HAI GAIZ! U CAN BE IMPRESSED I DO DRUGS NOW?!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2007-04-15, 19:05
Sycophant's Avatar
Sycophant Sycophant is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Netherworlds Of The Mind
Posts: 685
Send a message via AIM to Sycophant
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
I have listened to them. And they 110% suck my balls.


Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all reek.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2007-04-15, 19:49
problematic's Avatar
problematic problematic is offline
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaphyt
Oh cool another smn forumer huh feel free to come back at any time to get schooled on technical metal.

Your idea of technical metal is 'if it's hard to play, or it sounds crazy, it's technical metal'. Unfortunantly that's not how it is. No? Well, feel free to educate me on how BTM actually are technical death metal, when they're not.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2007-04-15, 21:59
estringrev's Avatar
estringrev estringrev is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 840
Why is Necrophagist listed in here as a neoclassical band? They are not a neoclassical band, and they don't even list themselves as a tech metal band. In fact unless a band specifically says they are a neoclassical band, then they shouldn't be classified as such anyway, especially just because of melodic, shredding.


Imperanon and Wintersun are the only band I know in this thread that sound neoclassical consistently, but like I said, unless they list themselves as such, they are not. They are metal, very melodic metal.


And the same for Tech metal, unless a band is stupid enough to apply that to themselves, then you're just assuming because the music is hard for you to play, that it's a band that purposely makes their music mind boggling technical.


This was not directed to any one person, just to the people that are arguing over something stupid and misleading.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2007-04-16, 05:38
Inaphyt Inaphyt is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Your idea of technical metal is 'if it's hard to play, or it sounds crazy, it's technical metal'. Unfortunantly that's not how it is. No? Well, feel free to educate me on how BTM actually are technical death metal, when they're not.


The technical label is a broken genre anyway, Messhuggah is labelled as tech and i find this ridiculous, when you say to someone wow man check this technical shit i can play you don't do some slow palm mute riffs you go fucking crazy and shred.

Beneath the massacre have sweeping, insanely fast tapping and Solo's over the top of technical riffs and severe fret dancing what the fuck more do you want.

Now Nile is labelled as tech, they don't use fucked up time signatures either so why do they deserve the label? because they have egyptian influences or because they play fast or the fact that they don't use the same riffs much?

It's about having the tech "sound" that you could not understand until you really listen to alot of tech.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.