MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Bass Zone
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2007-02-24, 21:48
MAJORdorMo MAJORdorMo is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 11
Anyone try this?

http://www.bassguitarsecrets.com/

Anyone ever use it? Sounds too good to be true to me.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2007-02-25, 00:00
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJORdorMo
http://www.bassguitarsecrets.com/

Anyone ever use it? Sounds too good to be true to me.

You can't buy miracles...end of story. Takes time and patients i my self have bought a load of crap all amazing teach you how to play bad ass guitar in no time to come to that realization. Better off taking your money and buying a book on theory.
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2007-03-02, 20:55
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
All those things are a fucking rip off. "Learn your favourite songs in 10 days" ...."Play acoustic guitar like a pro in no time!" etc etc... There are so many ads like that out there, and it's all bullshit. The only thing that builds skill is patience and practice, there is no way around that...there are NO shortcuts.

~Cheers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2007-03-04, 04:01
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Just noticed this on the main page...lmao

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2999/mainpageiz1.jpg

Bullshit!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2007-03-04 at 04:04.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2007-03-04, 04:05
Me himself's Avatar
Me himself Me himself is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 800
Send a message via AIM to Me himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Just noticed this on the main page...lmao

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/2999/mainpageiz1.jpg

Bullshit!


That's what lets us use the site for free right there.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
TRANZ? LLOZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2007-03-04, 18:04
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself
That's what lets us use the site for free right there.


Well you do have a good point, but... they could use ad's that aren't scams.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2007-03-11, 20:57
Me himself's Avatar
Me himself Me himself is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 800
Send a message via AIM to Me himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Well you do have a good point, but... they could use ad's that aren't scams.


Most advertisements made on the web are for companies that will try to scam you anyway. Since when was corporations screwing people a new thing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
TRANZ? LLOZ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2007-03-12, 01:29
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me himself
Most advertisements made on the web are for companies that will try to scam you anyway. Since when was corporations screwing people a new thing?


Checkmate...case closed man lol

Cheers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:36.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.