MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2007-01-03, 11:54
Die Young.

Catnip is fucking hilarious, I've seen some cats do some funny shit when they were on it.

This is a lazy generation, hell...I'm missing class because I don't wanna walk 20 minutes and back when the 2 hours are done. Although, weed definitely assists in laziness.. not many people would want to run a marathon when they are so burntout then can't move from the couch.

Is weed the gateway drug? I definitely think so, you can only get so high by smoking weed...I soon went to hash, marijuana's stronger older brother..and then mushrooms, and then some of the harder stuff. Hell, I've never done heroin or meth, but I've done coke once get to see the hype. Such a terribly over hyped drug! And the next day I could not smell or taste my food..not to mention how fucked my nose was. A guy I was with had a towel around his face most of the night/morning because he was getting bad nosebleeds. I'll stop at those drugs though, you can get fucked up enough mixing a bunch of them together.

These days I find it a little hard to have respect for potheads/drug addicts, well..more so the one's my age and older because the majority aren't doing shit with their lives. They are lonely, depressed and pathetic. It's really unfortunate to see a guy who aced calculus in high school and now makes pre-made pizzas in a grocery store. That's what happened to one of my good friends. Blows all of his money on weed..rarely eats..and he had weed role models, his mom is a part-time janitor and his dad delivers flyers..both potheads to this day. Hell, for xmas I gave him some food, chocolate, new boxers and new socks, just as a last minute thing. He said it was the best present he had received. His dad's gift was a Spiderman blanket and a bag of 200 cheap cigarettes. Oh, and his dad also got him really high xmas day.

It's just so easy to let a "recreational" hobby spiral into a life-sucking addiction.

edit - LOL @ blizzard_beast's video..they still show the "Who's Who" of the Canadian Hinterland on tv, but it usually has to do with the dying habitat of the Canadian loon, polar bears, ducks, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2007-01-03 at 13:37.
Old 2007-01-03, 12:17
Post-whore

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/03/d...r=1&oref=slogin

unrelated to pot but heres an article on absinth.

says that the effects have similarities to thc
Old 2007-01-03, 12:47
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
thats a funny video blizzard beast. its based on an actual study though.

i guessed it was in the 30s..i just remember it was before my time by a few decades. also..lsd was first synthesized in the late 30s, though the first recorded use of it on a human (the same guy that invented it) was in the early 40s. perhaps the study was done in the 40s...i'll have to find the notation in this book later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
A serious waste of time though ... and scientific resources.

how so?

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-10 at 22:10.
Old 2007-01-03, 12:53
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
thats a funny video blizzard beast. its based on an actual study though.

i guessed it was in the 30s..i just remember it was before my time by a few decades. also..lsd was first synthesized in the late 30s, though the first recorded use of it on a human (the same guy that invented it) was in the early 40s. perhaps the study was done in the 40s...i'll have to find the notation in this book later.

yea, i think weed is a gateway drug. though i did drink underage first..perhaps alcohol is the real gateway drug? though now that i've tried this or that..i find myself back to the basics..booze and buds.

Maybe cigarettes are?

Although i would be more likely to agree with beer based of personal experience but that barely means anything. Weed is most DEFINATELY a freaking gateway drug though. I don't konw one person that has tried anything "stronger or more dangerous" than weed without having had a decient history with weed before it. This includes my freaking exgirlfriend (who just started smoking up) who appears to be on the virge of doing coke and lets just say i'm getting more pissed about her as the days go. She should know fucking better but obviously she has no "real" friends where she lives.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-01-03, 13:22
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

LOL catnip is not cat litter haha

anyways I go to erowid.org before trying anything unusual. good site.

edit: it took me a while to realize the spider video was a parody.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2007-01-03 at 13:25.
Old 2007-01-03, 16:16
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
You think you're so fucking 1337, assuming and claiming to smoke more pot than anyone else here, but you really have no idea.

And no one wants to see your tits, we can see tenfold the quality very, very, easily.

Goddamnit.

God damn you're an angry little fella...

I am not "1337" nor claim to be. My weed comment was me being facetious you fucking dolt.
I have zero desire to show off my breasts....it would be too easy.

Go jackoff or something....you are obviously pent up with angst.
Old 2007-01-03, 16:38
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Send a message via AIM to John Holland
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
spiders on drugs, and the webs they weave. one drug happens to be marijuana ..though another caption says hashish specifically and is lacking the last one in this link (sleeping pills)

http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm

I've got to shoot that link to some friends.
Old 2007-01-04, 12:12
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Politics would make me suicidal, even (especially) knowing who was voting for me.

Weed's usually considered a gateway drug over alcohol for the fairly simple reason that a lot of people who drink just drink whereas people who smoke pot tend to at least try some other drugs. This is probably, as so much, a result of a system that conflates all drugs into a single, supposedly uniform category, helping to foster the belief that, since they were lying about this one drug, maybe they were lying about these various other ones.

I also tend to think of the 'gateway drug' stuff as a kind of QWERTY remnant from the 60's, where pot was the first available conscious-altering drug and led to the various psychedelics, cementing its place as the first step on a journey towards a higher consciousness.
Old 2007-01-04, 13:49
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Politics would make me suicidal, even (especially) knowing who was voting for me.

Weed's usually considered a gateway drug over alcohol for the fairly simple reason that a lot of people who drink just drink whereas people who smoke pot tend to at least try some other drugs. This is probably, as so much, a result of a system that conflates all drugs into a single, supposedly uniform category, helping to foster the belief that, since they were lying about this one drug, maybe they were lying about these various other ones.

I also tend to think of the 'gateway drug' stuff as a kind of QWERTY remnant from the 60's, where pot was the first available conscious-altering drug and led to the various psychedelics, cementing its place as the first step on a journey towards a higher consciousness.

Absolutely i was pretty close to mention that its probably one just because... we have the stigma that we do about "Drugs" and since its in that category its done knowing its part of these "Drugs." Its probable that if we trivialized the use of marijuana completely that this gateway status wold probably be gone. Kind like with what you just said as far as alcohol goes.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
Old 2007-01-04, 16:34
Post-whore

erowid talks all about that stuff (legalization (sorry for bringing it up PST))
Old 2007-01-04, 16:43
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAMdude
erowid talks all about that stuff (legalization (sorry for bringing it up PST))

Oh lord haha. There is nothing wrong with the solid discussion of legalization as long as its kept reasonable and in good nature.
Old 2007-01-04, 16:46
Post-whore

and it just makes sense, if it wasn't criminalized then it wouldn't be a gateway to more dangerous drugs. and people would probably stop doing it too, it wouldn't be cool anymore because it's legal. I think things would work out better that way and also, did you know that it opens up your throat? that's neat
Old 2007-01-04, 17:03
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
and it just makes sense, if it wasn't criminalized then it wouldn't be a gateway to more dangerous drugs. and people would probably stop doing it too, it wouldn't be cool anymore because it's legal. I think things would work out better that way and also, did you know that it opens up your throat? that's neat

Not neccesarily true. Codine and other over the counter drugs are legal yet people do it. Just like robotripping. Alcohol is legal yet people do it.
Old 2007-01-04, 17:48
Post-whore

yea but remember when alchohol wasn't legal, people got a lot more fucked up
Old 2007-01-04, 18:17
Post-whore

Quote:
yea but remember when alchohol wasn't legal, people got a lot more fucked up

No! When alchohol became illegal people didn't get alot more fucked up, but you had a hell of alot more violence over the illegal running of alchohol. This alchohol was perfered to as moon shine. In the end the goverment got tired of the violence and just decided to make it legal again.

Also another reason it was too damn high at the time people were running it. I mean people were taking a great risk at running it to begin with therefore they made a monoploy out of it. Which in any case is understandable.
Old 2007-01-04, 22:01
Post-whore

and also this is when heroin and cocaine got started dealing
Old 2007-01-05, 19:59
My Ass, Your Face

Send a message via AIM to Zionist
I fucking love weed, but I've had to cut back a little bit because it makes me so fucking lazy and unmotivated, therefore I've been doing worse in my college classes, that's the main reason I cut back. Haha.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
Old 2007-01-05, 20:05
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
I fucking love weed, but I've had to cut back a little bit because it makes me so fucking lazy and unmotivated, therefore I've been doing worse in my college classes, that's the main reason I cut back. Haha.

Another example of what we've said before haha.
Old 2007-01-06, 10:42
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Cocaine

EXT. (LS) SPIDERWEB ON IT’S SIDE

(WS) The spider is jumping up and down on the web like it is a trampoline. Fly’s buzz around above the web.

(MS) spider reaches the extent of his jump, projects his tongue like a frog and catches a fly before dropping back down into the web for another leap

Haven't read anything past that post BTW (the one with the link).
Old 2007-01-06, 12:43
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
Quote:

plain bullshit, weed's legal here and everybody's doin it