MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:15
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
hahahaha, fucking awesome!
Old 2007-01-02, 21:19
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

well, this isnt quite a weed story

well once upon a time i was out of dope, and given the situation I didnt have enough time to go and get any. I heard stuff about catnip, so I smoked some through my pepsi-bottle bong. It wasnt that bad- you have to smoke more than you would if its pot, and you don't really get high, just very relaxed. so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-01-02, 21:21
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
well, this isnt quite a weed story

well once upon a time i was out of dope, and given the situation I didnt have enough time to go and get any. I heard stuff about catnip, so I smoked some through my pepsi-bottle bong. It wasnt that bad- you have to smoke more than you would if its pot, and you don't really get high, just very relaxed. so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.

Are you shitting me. I bet there is cyanide in that shit.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:24
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
yeah but we aint complete whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
well i'll admit, the person who did the write up for that link made it sound like a joke...but this was a real study done..in the 30s i believe...but i'd have to look into the date. i have a book that makes mention of these studies, and the book isn't just some spider picture book, its a text book that could easily be part of a biology students graduate level classes (if it isn't already). this is the book: http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Spide...ions/0195095944

Man I would love to see that. I'm not buying the book, but that would be fucking funny. A serious waste of time though ... and scientific resources.

Oh well... still funny as hell. I wonder if monkeys could hallucinate?

Anyway, that first article you posted was funny as fuck, if only it were true.
It got a bit silly on the explanations or whatever link... meh.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem

For once I agree. That has to be one of the stupidest things i've ever read. I'd have preferred if he were poisoned, so I wouldn't have to read such fucking stupid reccomendations.

edit 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I am pissed off...
the "Everyone congratulate me " thread got locked before I could comment on how gay it....and all the back patting is.

I still say the idiot should have his ass beaten on stupidity alone.
Fuck that "I got out of it" bullshit.

Fags

You piss me off.
You think you're so fucking 1337, assuming and claiming to smoke more pot than anyone else here, but you really have no idea.

And no one wants to see your tits, we can see tenfold the quality very, very, easily.

Goddamnit.

Last edited by problematic : 2007-01-02 at 21:43.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:44
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
My Marijain story: My buddie and this dude were about 17 at the time.

My best bud and bass player was at night school. Well their was this kid who we all new and really didn't like. He was all gangsta, throwing up cript signs and other idiotic shit. Well my buddie decided to see how truly gay this kid was and offered him a peace offering. He rolled 2 joints, told the kid to light them up. Well as the kid was smoking he offered my buddie some and well he refused stating that he had smoked enough already. As time passed this kid began getting pretty high. Running around throwing up signs saying how high he was to my friend. The bell rung, my buddie turned away to walk to class, and then turned back around and said those two joints you smoked were nothing more than grass off the lawn.

ummmm ....

OWNED

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2007-01-02, 21:57
Die Young.

One time these younger girls(13-14) wanted to buy some weed...so my buddies and I rolled a (probably looked like a 2 grammer) joint with the tips of fir trees, crushed maple leaves, pubic hair, a couple of dead ants and a pinch of weed.

We saw them after they smoked it and they were saying how fucking high they were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2007-01-02, 22:00
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
One time these younger girls(13-14) wanted to buy some weed...so my buddies and I rolled a (probably looked like a 2 grammer) joint with the tips of fir trees, crushed maple leaves, pubic hair, a couple of dead ants and a pinch of weed.

We saw them after they smoked it and they were saying how fucking high they were.

That is the funniest thing ive heard in weeks.
Old 2007-01-02, 22:26
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Terrific. Did they pay you?
Old 2007-01-02, 22:52
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:

God people are jsut so fuckign stupid. But they diserved it for sure.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-01-02, 23:02
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic

Oh well... still funny as hell. I wonder if monkeys could hallucinate?

http://users.lycaeum.org/~sputnik/McKenna/Evolution/

pretty much, McKenna's thesis is that some primate ate halleucinagenic mushroosm which gave rise to language.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Old 2007-01-02, 23:36
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Terrific. Did they pay you?

Yes, but we weren't selling weed at the time, so we got it from real dealer's..however, we smoked the remainder of what should have been the girl's.

In hindsight, one of the girl's does heroin/crack with her mom and wanted to fuck me a few years ago, another took a shitload of E one time and her entire body turned yellow for several weeks, and the other girl is going to the same school as me taking a course that will help her to become a secretary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2007-01-02, 23:59
Post-whore

Quote:
Yes, but we weren't selling weed at the time, so we got it from real dealer's..however, we smoked the remainder of what should have been the girl's.

In hindsight, one of the girl's does heroin/crack with her mom and wanted to fuck me a few years ago, another took a shitload of E one time and her entire body turned yellow for several weeks, and the other girl is going to the same school as me taking a course that will help her to become a secretary.

You fucked their lives up. How does that make you fell?
Old 2007-01-03, 00:11
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

that shit is for cats to eat anyway,probably not poisonous, and i never recommended it.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-01-03, 00:20
Post-whore

Quote:
that shit is for cats to eat anyway,probably not poisonous, and i never recommended it.

I could of sworn, that Cat Nip was a type of litter and not a food for cats.
Old 2007-01-03, 01:25
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:

i never really knew what it was. after looking it up now, i find it interesting.

"Catnip and catmints are mainly known for, and named after, the effects they have on cats, particularly domestic cats. Approximately two thirds of cats are susceptible to the effects of catnip, as the phenomenon is hereditary.

Catnip contains nepetalactone, a terpene. Cats detect it through their vomeronasal organs. When cats sense the bruised leaves or stems of catnip, they will rub in it, roll over it, paw at it, chew it, lick it, leap about and purr, often salivating copiously. Some cats will also growl and meow. This reaction only lasts for a few minutes before the cat loses interest.[2] It takes up to two hours for the cat to "reset" and then it can come back to the catnip and have the same response as before"

-wikipedia
Old 2007-01-03, 02:22
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Quote:

Your both wrong, (Thanks timedragon)... It is a drug for cats that make them go nuts for it. You put it on toys and whatnot, so they can enjoy them more. Also put on things they refuse, such as leashes and shit... and other stuff.

Basically, you don't hit that shit.

Oh and btw, you indirectly reccomended it by "so if you can't access weed, at least this shit is something.", by addressing an audience and giving value to the hitting of catnip.

Still fucking hillarious though, i've never heard of anyone hitting catnip, for fucks sake.
Old 2007-01-03, 05:42
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No experiment done in the 30's would involve LSD. Hasn't been around that long.

I've heard people refer to catnip as 'like weed for cats,' so it's no surprise that somebody took it seriously. Probably many, many people have. It's arguably dumber to believe that catnip has cyanide in it.

It's a mistake to think that every pothead who's lazy and unmotivated would be even if he didn't smoke pot. We've got a very lazy generation to begin with, but pot doesn't just leave people unchanged. People wouldn't try and build up their entire lifestyles around it (which is why threads like this exist, Tranny, and not for any of the reasons given so far) if it left them more or less as they were.

A few things: any dumbshit 'I got so drunk/stone' bragging posts are going to get erased, because I hate that shit and I can do it. Quit fighting about who smokes more. I obviously find a lot of the conversation that goes on under this particular banner annoying, but I don't think it'll be too hard to avoid the things I dislike the most: endless bickering about the effects of pot, how much you do, or whether or not it should be legal if beer is, and 'I smoked so much' bragging.
Old 2007-01-03, 08:48
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
PST...you are my hero like....1/4 of the time. You should be a politician.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2007-01-03, 08:59
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I'd be the first to agree that pot isn't always the cause of "laziness" or being unmotivated. I'm the same before and after so I started figuring out the causes which I never have thought was laziness. Diet, exercise, and overall health has all to do with it with myself.

Catnip is also a great tea sold in health food stores. My mom got some once and had the bag sitting on a table outside. Her usually mellow cat which rarely got on any furniture rolled around on the porch and then jumped on that table and started nosing the bag. It was an old cat and I only ever saw it react that way that one time.
Supposedly pot seeds make birds sing more, but I don't know that for fact.

I've had several friends that got "stupid" off of nothing. I knew this one kid that took a bottle of peppermint extract and was selling hits of that and the buyers said they were getting off on it. How silly.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!