MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2007-03-27, 00:31
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I was just curious about this because I've smoked for 3-4 years now(which isnt long) and have had no health problems or memory problems. Some one told me that weed doesn't kill brain cells, is that true? And my teacher told me that smoking weed is 7x more harmful than cigarettes.

Smoke several times a day for 5-6 years and then you will probably realize your brain could be in better shape.

Or maybe it wasn't the weed, rather than the PCP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-27, 00:42
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
I was just curious about this because I've smoked for 3-4 years now(which isnt long) and have had no health problems or memory problems. Some one told me that weed doesn't kill brain cells, is that true? And my teacher told me that smoking weed is 7x more harmful than cigarettes.

Lets look at it a basic logical way.

You are typically burning and inhaling something other than oxygen.

I think that should clear things up.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2007-03-27, 00:43
Requiem
Post-whore

Weed is the only drug I've ever done, well and alcohol of course.

So smoking once a week or once every week isn't to potentially harmful?

Old 2007-03-27, 00:44
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Lets look at it a basic logical way.

You are typically burning and inhaling something other than oxygen.

I think that should clear things up.

haha indeed. I remember when I was a small kid I would roll up looseleaf, lite the end and inhale the smoke!

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-27, 01:02
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Weed is the only drug I've ever done, well and alcohol of course.

So smoking once a week or once every week isn't to potentially harmful?

Once a week or once every week? I'm not seeing hte difference haha. Guess i would have to be high to get this one... har har har har.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2007-03-27, 01:10
Requiem
Post-whore

I'm not high, let me clarify this. I used to smoke either once a week or once every other week. Do you understand?

Old 2007-03-27, 01:30
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

its quite a conditional subject, really. and its likely that your teacher doesnt know what he/she is talking about anyway.

look here: http://www.focusdep.com/articles/Ar...ted_States_2005

but im questioning their wording. it seems as though they are mentioning overdosing? i mean, in that case, the deaths from overdosing on tabacco are zero too, no? i got back 3 sites in a row that said there are zero deaths related to marijuana, but i think they are just talking about short term.

look at this one:
http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/326/7396/942

this guy says "Tetrahydrocannabinol has cardiovascular effects, and sudden deaths have been attributed to smoking cannabis."

it looks like what im seeing is that people who are for weed, say one thing is fact, and people against it, say that that is false, and then give their "fact". i find this a quite annoying pile of shit. *walks away, smoking a joint*

Old 2007-03-27, 01:38
Pr0az
Post-whore

High Five...

Really i think its more or less comparing cannabis to cigs is really to me retarded. For one cigs really have that long run effect. Most people never honestly feel the full effects of smoking cigs until they reach up in age and then cancer eats a majority alive. I've never seen a long term study on cannabis smoking. Like i mean what happens to the cannabis smoker from 18 on up.

Old 2007-03-27, 01:42
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
I've never seen a long term study on cannabis smoking. Like i mean what happens to the cannabis smoker from 18 on up.

I'll volunteer!

Old 2007-03-27, 02:02
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I'll volunteer!

HAAAHah

Old 2007-03-27, 02:29
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

my dealer just got canned

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2007-03-27, 02:50
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
High Five...

Really i think its more or less comparing cannabis to cigs is really to me retarded. For one cigs really have that long run effect. Most people never honestly feel the full effects of smoking cigs until they reach up in age and then cancer eats a majority alive. I've never seen a long term study on cannabis smoking. Like i mean what happens to the cannabis smoker from 18 on up.

Nah thats bullshit. Nearly everybody i know that smokes, sucks dick at anything that requires stamina and endurance.

It doesn't take long for it to damage ones lungs.

Old 2007-03-27, 03:36
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Nah thats bullshit. Nearly everybody i know that smokes, sucks dick at anything that requires stamina and endurance.

Word. It definitely has the similar "I'm in terrible health" aspect just like cigarettes on the lungs.

Lungs aren't made to intake smoke......they are made to intake oxygen.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-27, 03:42
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Word. It definitely has the similar "I'm in terrible health" aspect just like cigarettes on the lungs.

Lungs aren't made to intake smoke......they are made to intake oxygen.

Cig smoke is much worse, the industry adds so much shit to make them more addicting and cancerous.

Smoking Cannabis will reduce your lung capacity, its not chemically addicting, and I never heard of lung cancer in smokers who only smoke cannabis.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-03-27, 03:51
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Cig smoke is much worse, the industry adds so much shit to make them more addicting and cancerous.

Smoking Cannabis will reduce your lung capacity, its not chemically addicting, and I never heard of lung cancer in smokers who only smoke cannabis.

Smoking cigarettes gives way to a simpler life, a life without the worry of today's hectic lifestyle. I had my first Virginia slim when I was just a ten-year-old lad. That sweet buttery taste, I've never looked back. That smooth, unique flavour of premium fine-cut tobacco just makes life that little extra special. You too can can enjoy the finer things this beautiful land has to offer. Smoke.

I mean, why not?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-27, 04:12
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

Of course it is haha. Thats like those who doubted and checked that Anna Nicole Smith died from a drug overdose. No shit sherlock. haha

Unless one is slightly retarded then one might be able to get away with not knowing those horribly OBVIOUS facts.

Old 2007-03-27, 11:45
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

"Full Effects"..i smoke and im positive i could out run you in the first 2 miles..after that my lungs do give way

Old 2007-03-27, 13:52
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i KNOW it effects your health in concern to lung capacity..though its kinda weird that after smoking a while..you can take much larger bong hits. but i don't smoke cigs and i can't run very long at all. i was surprised how quickly i would be out of breath. though..i haven't been exercising at all pretty much for quite a while and drank lots of heavy beers too.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-11 at 03:16.

Old 2007-03-27, 14:43
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

It also depends on the type of pot you smoke. Kine bud is so much healthier and cleaner when being burned than schwag. The cannabis bible suggests using a magnifying glass to light bowls rather than a lighter. I tried that a while back and was suprised as how delicious and pure the smoke tasted.

When I get a bag of schwag, I smoke constantly, all the time, joint after joint. After a heavy day of smoking, I can feel my lungs weezing which probably isn't good.

However, I liek to combine weed with exercise. Stoned swimming is euphoric.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2007-03-27, 14:58
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Just use a vaporiser if you're so concerned about damaging your lungs.

Old 2007-03-27, 15:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
The cannabis bible suggests using a magnifying glass to light bowls rather than a lighter. I tried that a while back and was suprised as how delicious and pure the smoke tasted.

Jeez, a little discriminate to smokers in the North. I had a good laugh when I read your first sentence. haha.

Hell, most days you wouldn't even be able to tell where the sun is due to the clouds.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-03-27, 16:01
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Smoking cigarettes gives way to a simpler life, a life without the worry of today's hectic lifestyle. I had my first Virginia slim when I was just a ten-year-old lad. That sweet buttery taste, I've never looked back. That smooth, unique flavour of premium fine-cut tobacco just makes life that little extra special. You too can can enjoy the finer things this beautiful land has to offer. Smoke.

I mean, why not?

whaaahaa! that was so ridiculous man. i think i now see, how some people get addicted. you like cigs too damn much! i could never be addicted, sometimes they disgust me, and i dont mean what they do to your body. its just that sometimes is cant stand the smell or taste. but i can enjoy one, once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
another thing to consider though is how much people smoke weed vs. cigarettes. when i smoke, i just pack up the one hitter a couple times and am good to go. sometimes i'll throw in on a blunt or something..but then i don't smoke the whole thing. while people who smoke cigs smoke the whole thing, and numerous times a day. a pack a day smoker smokes a LOT! then there are chain smokers as well. i know there are people that just smoke bowl after bowl..but your average smoker just smokes here and there i'd say.

WORDZZZZ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Just use a vaporiser if you're so concerned about damaging your lungs.

those are pretty cool. i tried one a few weeks back. it tasted like the time i made weed cookies. tasted exactly like it. the owner insanely overhyped the thing, but it was cool nonetheless.

Old 2007-03-27, 16:41
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

It's an Alaskan Thunderfuck night tonight!
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2007-03-30, 19:27
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Man I ate like roast beef, chicken, shrimp sallad, assorted candy and peanut rings all in one baguette while being frieed...

Old 2007-03-30, 19:28
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk
Man I ate like roast beef, chicken, shrimp sallad, assorted candy and peanut rings all in one baguette while being frieed...

Wrong thread????

Old 2007-03-30, 20:30
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

He probably had the munchies.

Old 2007-03-30, 20:33
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
those [vaporizers] are pretty cool. i tried one a few weeks back. it tasted like the time i made weed cookies. tasted exactly like it. the owner insanely overhyped the thing, but it was cool nonetheless.

A vaporizer hit tastes like weed... and the shit thats left over is brown and smells like burnt popcorn. I'd much rather smoke a joint... some people love vaporizers though.

Old 2007-03-31, 10:42
Slabbefusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabbefusk

Fried = stoned = baked etc....

Old 2007-05-02, 21:13
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

BUMP:

Today after school, I smoked a big bowl and watched a Gentle Giant DVD. It was fucking awesome.

Old 2007-05-02, 21:41
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

drugs 'r bad mmmkay

Old 2007-05-22, 02:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

Saturday i smoked some killer bud with a bro of mine, i ended up freaking out. My heart began to race, i began to sweat, and i was shacking. Its happened to me ones before, but still had be kind of nervous. Its like an anxiety attack. I've never had an anxiety attack sober, only twice counting this time while smoking weed. Isn't an anxiety attack set off by something you're replaying in your head, for example a dramatic experience; or a dramatic experience taking place right in front of you? This anxiety attack or what ever it is preferred to just comes out of no where, like my mind is a blank slat then all of a sudden it just happens. Ive heard stories about people passing out from smoking weed, going to the ER because the anxiety attack makes them feel like they can't breath and so on. I mean i know this bud was some killer, but the thing is I've smoked on a few occasions between the last time this happen(4-5 years ago) and the experience Saturday and nothing to that extent occurred. I was drunk during the few occasions in between, and sober some, but it was a normal high. Then again i did switch to joints after smoking the blunt made me freak out for the first time and this Saturday was one of the first times I can recall smoking one since then. Also I don't smoke a lot maybe ones ever 2 months. Maybe the weed was just to strong, wrong environment for me, etc? I only took two hits off this blunt and held them in for maybe 6-10 seconds tops.

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

Last edited by Pr0az : 2007-05-22 at 02:14.

Old 2007-05-22, 03:51
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Saturday i smoked some killer bud with a bro of mine, i ended up freaking out. My heart began to race, i began to sweat, and i was shacking. Its happened to me ones before, but still had be kind of nervous. Its like an anxiety attack. I've never had an anxiety attack sober, only twice counting this time while smoking weed. Isn't an anxiety attack set off by something you're replaying in your head, for example a dramatic experience; or a dramatic experience taking place right in front of you? This anxiety attack or what ever it is preferred to just comes out of no where, like my mind is a blank slat then all of a sudden it just happens. Ive heard stories about people passing out from smoking weed, going to the ER because the anxiety attack makes them feel like they can't breath and so on. I mean i know this bud was some killer, but the thing is I've smoked on a few occasions between the last time this happen(4-5 years ago) and the experience Saturday and nothing to that extent occurred. I was drunk during the few occasions in between, and sober some, but it was a normal high. Then again i did switch to joints after smoking the blunt made me freak out for the first time and this Saturday was one of the first times I can recall smoking one since then. Also I don't smoke a lot maybe ones ever 2 months. Maybe the weed was just to strong, wrong environment for me, etc? I only took two hits off this blunt and held them in for maybe 6-10 seconds tops.

Years ago a few friends and I were smoking at this picnic table we dragged out in the woods. It was in the morning/noon in the summertime, and the sun was just beating down on us. I remember I hadn't eaten or drank anything prior to this..

Now, even at this time I was well accustomed to smoking a shitload of weed. We only smoked a few grams between us, but I was fucked. I remember I had my sweatshirt off, ripped it off, tried to block myself from the sun with it. I kept closing my eyes and trying not to faint or passover. I eventually found shade and sat down on rocks for several minutes.

My friends said my face was pale white and my lips were purple. It was fucking scary. I eventually gained strength and we eventually left.

I'm assuming I had heatstroke. Were you dehydrated during this?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-05-22, 16:59
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:

Weed today can have a ridiculous amount of THC compared to the dirt most people smoked in the 60's and 70's. I've had some weird intraspective highs while smoking real dank bud while I was by myself. I've tripped, literally halleucianted, by consuming hash. It just kinda comes with the territory. All I can suggest is know your limits and if you don't like the effects from smoking, don't do it.

I smoke fairly occasionally now. I got baked and DJed for a local radio station yesterday. I played a lot of NSBM. lawl.

Old 2007-05-22, 21:36
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

heres my story: i have been making friends in amsterdam since saturday. i just got back today. i dont rememeber half of my trip. yay!

hi my name is whitney, but you can call me Scrumptious

Old 2007-05-22, 21:40
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

I'm assuming I had heatstroke. Were you dehydrated during this?

No, but i did become dehydrated during the anxiety attack. Also this was about 3:00 and the sun was out, but i was inside. The previous time it happened (4-5 years ago) it was dark outside and i was in a 3 blunt rotation(summer as well).

When it happened to you did you just want everyone to leave you alone? I sure did. I was telling them, "Look just let me sit here I'll be alright". I wasn't too scared as to really just wanting to know what the fuck was going on and why was this happening again after such a long period of time.

It sounds like you and me are discussing the same thing however, they are preferred to as anxiety/panic attacks, but hell i don't even know how one of those really feels because as stated earlier i wasn't sober either time this has happened.

To Moe Blunts:

I enjoy the effects of smoking just not that effect. I mean in the past 4-5 years since I've had my last occurrence of this I've had to smoke some killer bud, without the everlasting effects of a speeding heartbeat, sweating, and shacking. Also it was only two hits held in for 6-10 seconds max, i thought that was my limit.

Anyway I'm not to sure what it is but i doubt I'll ever smoke a blunt again, because it appears this happens only when i smoke one(blunt).

Old 2007-05-23, 00:24
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
When it happened to you did you just want everyone to leave you alone? I sure did. I was telling them, "Look just let me sit here I'll be alright". I wasn't too scared as to really just wanting to know what the fuck was going on and why was this happening again after such a long period of time.

Yes. Well, they wanted to leave and I couldn't..I couldn't even stand up at this point so I said leave without me...they waited a bit and we all left the woods together.

Afterwards I felt great though.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-19, 16:26
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

It's rumoured that Gordon Brown is planning to recriminalise marijuana by reverting it back to its old Class B status. Definitely bad news for us UK smokers.

In other news, I obtained some K2 yesterday, and fuck I did not expect it to be as strong as it was, so I ended up using the same amount for a joint as I do with lower grade stuff. Had the worst whitey ever. Do you cunts know how hard it is to throw up when all you've had to eat is a single apple?

Old 2007-07-19, 16:34
philkilla
Crusher of Skulls

I've never thrown up from bud....so no.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.

Old 2007-07-19, 17:08
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

me and my friends have just started growing our own ganja. After planting approx. a dozen seeds we now have four very healthy (and fast growing) female plants. Since it's completely legal here we just put the in the back yard of my friends place and let nature do the rest!

Old 2007-07-19, 22:00
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

one of the best pot i ever smoke is: m-39, quebec gold.

and guys this is my advice....dont try ak-49....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2007-07-19, 22:12
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

oe i just had some and it was pretty decent

Old 2007-07-19, 22:26
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
I've never thrown up from bud....so no.

Yeah really..I don't know how that would even happen...perhaps if you were coughing a shitload and just ate?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-19, 22:33
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
oe i just had some and it was pretty decent

i got a headache (during the buzz) and i was really dizzy...

Quote:

Old 2007-07-19, 23:00
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah really..I don't know how that would even happen...perhaps if you were coughing a shitload and just ate?

JOO ARE TEH HEAVYWEIGHTZ, LULZ.

It definitely can happen. Maybe you've been smoking the wrong stuff, or not enough of it?

Old 2007-07-19, 23:02
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
JOO ARE TEH HEAVYWEIGHTZ, LULZ.

It definitely can happen. Maybe you've been smoking the wrong stuff, or not enough of it?

I've never heard of any one vomiting from ganja. Well actually I have but it was on Metal Tabs. I believe pineappelystuff did while she was in Amsterdam.

Old 2007-07-20, 01:18
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Maybe you've been smoking the wrong stuff, or not enough of it?

I smoked so much of the good stuff, I've lost half of my brain cells. LOLOLOLOL.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2007-07-20, 01:34
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
i got a headache (during the buzz) and i was really dizzy...

Middies!

You live in Canada! There's a lot of hydro up there! Get yer shit together!

Old 2007-07-20, 17:29
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

i bought a sack, a few days ago, and it was surprisingly good. really stinky. i was sitting in class, and i forgot it was in my backpack. i was just thinking "what the fuck is that smell", for a while. then i realized it was in there. haha. and that was just a nick sack. yeah, when i buy dimes, they usually start to go dry, and i really dont like that. unfortunately, some people dont like to sell less than a dime.

Old 2007-07-20, 19:08
HELLBLASTER-666
Post-whore

I smoked the best weed ever,two weeks before in Germany(a black dude was smoking and shared the joint with me and a friend,it was 5 o'clock in the morning!).
It was Haze x Isolator and with 5 hits i was out,I was laughing for the next 2 hours

Old 2007-07-20, 22:42
ulrichmc
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
i bought a sack, a few days ago, and it was surprisingly good. really stinky. i was sitting in class, and i forgot it was in my backpack. i was just thinking "what the fuck is that smell", for a while. then i realized it was in there. haha.

Ha, good way to get busted
Quote:
unfortunately, some people dont like to sell less than a dime.

I used to prefer to sell dimes. I would get some real high-end commercial and sell it for $20 a gram to all the sucker kiddies. And then we'd usually pack a few bongs so I ended up smoking a lot of it anyway. Damn I miss those days, but selling is way too risky anymore. (Phil voice)So I just...SMOKE!
Where is the invisible line that we must draw to create individual thought?

Old 2007-07-20, 22:48
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

cops/drug dogs dont visit my school. i dont know how many colleges get them either, for that matter.

lucky for me, my friend is the one who sells, and he will always sell me a nick. i was just saying, without him, im usually stuck with too much weed.

Old 2007-07-21, 00:07
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

i quit smoking pot since i feel very bad on it, i would like to smoke again but damn i feel so bad.....we have some really good shit so im sad about it

Quote:

Old 2007-07-21, 00:21
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
I've never heard of any one vomiting from ganja. Well actually I have but it was on Metal Tabs. I believe pineappelystuff did while she was in Amsterdam.

I've suspected that I was going to throw up while just being way too high. Running on just a couple hours of sleep and a throttling waterbong session with great weed used to 'couchlock' me.

I miss high-grade marijuana. The last time I smoked anything great was some Trainwreck hydro ... three months ago. You people in Washington and California are fucking blessed.

Old 2007-07-21, 00:25
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
I've suspected that I was going to throw up while just being way too high. Running on just a couple hours of sleep and a throttling waterbong session with great weed used to 'couchlock' me.

I miss high-grade marijuana. The last time I smoked anything great was some Trainwreck hydro ... three months ago. You people in Washington and California are fucking blessed.

I see how that would make you vomit.

Here in Texas we get Mexican shit weed.

Old 2007-07-21, 00:31
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland

My hometown actually made high times magazine a few months back for the availability of Trainwreck. For our town to be mentioned for anything anywhere is huge, since it's such an obscure place. There were even articles in the local papers about making the magazine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2007-07-21, 01:18
John Holland
Banned

Quote:

In Louisiana, we're adjacent to you so we get your leftovers . I knew of someone who was visiting from Washington and she just preferred "not to smoke anything while I'm down here because of the quality".

Old 2007-07-21, 01:31
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

I try to smoke nothing but decent shit, If someone is trying to sell me a sack of some nasty brown shit weed... "No thanks" Lucky for me most of the time there is much better quality weed easily available, plus weed is so damn cheap here...

Old 2007-07-21, 03:44
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

10$ a gram here. 45$ for 7 grams. 100-180$ for 28 grams

and you...I just want to compare

Quote:

Old 2007-07-21, 03:50
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

$1 a gram.

Old 2007-07-21, 03:56
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

1$...are you kidding!

well I hope for that price you can get something good. Or maybe you have good contacts

Quote:

Old 2007-07-21, 04:14
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
1$...are you kidding!

well I hope for that price you can get something good. Or maybe you have good contacts

Yeah while you're not going to get chronic for $1 a gram, you can easily find good schwag, of you can find some kind bud but that usually goes for a little bit more... maybe like $10 a gram? It's not chronic but it's definitely better than schwag, but there is only like one seed in a sack... It's really good schwag man...

Old 2007-07-21, 04:51
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
1$...are you kidding!

hes not kidding. and its not hydro, so its not like the usual, in canada. its regular weed. and if regular, is good enough for me, i dont want hydro. sometimes i get too wasted on our weed. and it is 1$ for a gram. thats why i buy 5 grams, and that will suit me for almost two weeks. i dont smoke everyday, and i usually only use 1 gram, on a day i do smoke.

Old 2007-07-21, 16:15
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
hes not kidding. and its not hydro, so its not like the usual, in canada. its regular weed. and if regular, is good enough for me, i dont want hydro. sometimes i get too wasted on our weed. and it is 1$ for a gram. thats why i buy 5 grams, and that will suit me for almost two weeks. i dont smoke everyday, and i usually only use 1 gram, on a day i do smoke.

How can you not want hydro?

Old 2007-07-21, 16:19
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

I heard that pot in usa is disgusting and not good....well...thats what some people told me....

but how much for a speed pill or extasy pills?

Quote:

Old 2007-07-21, 17:11
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindvomit
How can you not want hydro?

like i said, im happy with regular weed. it makes me just high enough. guess i dont want to be extremely high, and havnt wanted to be, for ages.

@BOB, thats a very vauge statement (from those who told you). the weed, i just finished, tasted and smelled like fresh pine. absolutely no "shake" at the bottom of the bag. it was sticky, and dense with orange hairs. if thats not good, i dont know what is.

Old 2007-07-21, 17:37
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

hmm, stickyness isn't good because it hasnt been dried properly, the dryer the weed, the better

Old 2007-07-21, 17:41
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
I heard that pot in usa is disgusting and not good....well...thats what some people told me....

Every one that doesn't live in the states will take down on our products.

Should be anywhere from 10-20 dollars. Usually at 15.

Old 2007-07-21, 17:55
blindvomit
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
hmm, stickyness isn't good because it hasnt been dried properly, the dryer the weed, the better

That's right, a lot of stoners believe sticky weed is all that and a bag of chips because they heard some rapper sing about how sticky icky his weed was, although it's not good if you're breaking up the weed and it turns into powder it might mean it's old and not fresh... but it doesn't always mean it's old though, I've had weed that pretty much disintegrates in your fingers when you're breaking it up but it was flame as fuck...

$15-20 for extacy pills, I don't do speed so I couldn't tell you...

Old 2007-07-21, 17:57
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

eww. i dont know about there, but crunchy, dry weed, is NOT a good thing here. besides, i didnt say it was wet, or something. when i broke it up, it was moderately sticky. thats how i like it. if the joint burns straight through, i see know problems.

Old 2007-07-22, 00:35
John Holland
Banned

Quote:

Visit California in the U.S. and your mind will be blown.

Old 2007-07-22, 01:43
JOAMdude
Post-whore

Quote:

that's a fucking bad idea.
i know im not your mother, and you everyone makes their own decisions.
but i wouldn't.

Old 2007-07-22, 02:32
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

dry weed is too harsh, makes you cough a lot.

Old 2007-07-22, 02:42
John Holland
Banned

You're not tokin' till you're chokin'.

Old 2007-07-22, 02:53
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
dry weed is too harsh, makes you cough a lot.

Harsh is high!!

Quote:

Adderall goes for like 2 or 3 bucks a pop... and it lasts all day X with a few hits of acid is where its at

Old 2007-07-22, 07:16
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
eww. i dont know about there, but crunchy, dry weed, is NOT a good thing here. besides, i didnt say it was wet, or something. when i broke it up, it was moderately sticky. thats how i like it. if the joint burns straight through, i see know problems.

I agree with you. from my experience, stickyness has only proved to be a characteristic of high quality bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2007-07-22, 10:05
Slabbefusk

I was home alone last week and it was wake'n'bake all day everyday. We've had a good supply of nicely dried Chronic the past weeks but now there seems to be nothing left .

Old 2007-07-22, 13:37
ahumansdystopia
Senior Metalhead

to who made the comment us bud is bad you obviously have never looked into the scene here to much California has some of the most sought after strains in the world as well as well as some of the best growers but we are talking going from 15-25 a gram and sometimes more if your buying from a clinic. Now with bud stickyness refering to its moister isnt something to get into honestly best way to know if your bud is badly dried the smell if it has a almost "planty" or "hay" smell to it grower needs to really spend some time manicuring and drying correctly which plenty seem to want to cut so they can make money. For me I love smoking have smoked since I was 12 years old I dont let it affect my daily life i still work go to school and maintain my life as a adult quite well and as for fav buds mine have to be high sativas as train wreck or nice skunky buds with deep character nice,sticky penetrating smell and good combination of colors,crystals and hairs.

Old 2007-07-22, 13:40
ahumansdystopia
Senior Metalhead

oh to add to my last post i prefer a bud organically soil grown over hydroponicly any day of the week it produces yet again a bud with a lot more character and potency

Old 2007-07-27, 02:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahumansdystopia
to who made the comment us bud is bad you obviously have never looked into the scene here to much California has some of the most sought after strains in the world as well as well as some of the best growers but we are talking going from 15-25 a gram and sometimes more if your buying from a clinic. Now with bud stickyness refering to its moister isnt something to get into honestly best way to know if your bud is badly dried the smell if it has a almost "planty" or "hay" smell to it grower needs to really spend some time manicuring and drying correctly which plenty seem to want to cut so they can make money. For me I love smoking have smoked since I was 12 years old I dont let it affect my daily life i still work go to school and maintain my life as a adult quite well and as for fav buds mine have to be high sativas as train wreck or nice skunky buds with deep character nice,sticky penetrating smell and good combination of colors,crystals and hairs.

It might be affecting your run-on sentences though.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2007-07-27, 20:47
ahumansdystopia
Senior Metalhead

naw its just one of those im on metaltabs wtf should I use punctuation when half you fuckers cant speak english right lol

Old 2007-07-30, 23:55
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

i just got back from a month in amsterdam. I smoked mostly hazes, as indicas make my legs feel like wood.

whited out a couple times cuz i kept forgetting to eat.

i didnt realize it had been a month til three days befor ei left and overall i think that means it was a sucess.

Old 2007-07-31, 12:33
christianiastheshit
Metalhead

Haahha you forgot to eat while you were stoned? You must have been high as fuck lol. Nah I know what u mean, back in the day when I smoked mad hash I blacked out a couple times because I never ate. It wasn't good. Now, I just prefer a few tokes of some chronic sativa, something along the lines of a Orange Haze or a White Widow. That'll get me high for a while.

Old 2007-07-31, 17:53
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianiastheshit
Haahha you forgot to eat while you were stoned? You must have been high as fuck lol. Nah I know what u mean, back in the day when I smoked mad hash I blacked out a couple times because I never ate. It wasn't good. Now, I just prefer a few tokes of some chronic sativa, something along the lines of a Orange Haze or a White Widow. That'll get me high for a while.

i dunno where you've been getting your white widow but i thought it was predominantly indica?

either way my favorite while i was in the dam was certainly the ice-o-lator hash that people are cranking out now. its pretty wicked. you only need two hits and you are DONE!

here's a link to how its done.
http://www.hemp-hotel.com/iceolator/iceolat.htm

Old 2007-07-31, 18:09
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineappleystuff
i just got back from a month in amsterdam.

have you forgotten who you are?
Quote:
you only need two hits and you are DONE!

thats something id like to experience (only weed though)

Old 2007-07-31, 18:11
Pineappleystuff
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
have you forgotten who you are?
thats something id like to experience (only weed though)

OMGWTF I WAS SOMEONE!?????

no hash for you sir?

Old 2007-07-31, 18:26
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
OMGWTF I WAS SOMEONE!?????

no hash for you sir?

haha. no, there really isnt anything special here. i live by mexico. its pretty much just run-of-the-mill weed.

Old 2007-10-29, 17:13
ledfinger2000
New Blood

Quote:
haha. no, there really isnt anything special here. i live by mexico. its pretty much just run-of-the-mill weed.

i lived in san antonio for awhile and got that green from mexico its alright,but most of the time it was the shittiest weed ive smoked but if you want to know were good bud is grown go to hawaii or california out of all the places ive been to, those places top the scales. its that true one hit quit its delicious

Old 2007-10-29, 19:32
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
i just got back from a month in amsterdam. I smoked mostly hazes, as indicas make my legs feel like wood.

whited out a couple times cuz i kept forgetting to eat.

man, when Im proper stoned i start eating like a maniac!

Old 2007-10-31, 16:49
ledfinger2000
New Blood

Quote:
man, when Im proper stoned i start eating like a maniac!

why is it when you get really really stoned you get hungry and munch like theres no tommoro?

Old 2007-10-31, 18:44
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

not a clue man, not a clue

Old 2007-10-31, 19:46
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfinger2000
why is it when you get really really stoned you get hungry and munch like theres no tommoro?

All senses and perceptions are intensified, including taste.

Old 2007-10-31, 20:13
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

No.

Old 2007-10-31, 20:49
Midnight Empire
Senior Metalhead

I think your blood sugar drops which results in the munchies. I used to smoke pot every single day, all day long. I'd wake up and smoke a bowl. I'd go to take a shit, and smoke a bowl. I'd grab a cup of coffee, and smoke a bowl. I just got burnt out on the stuff. I don't think it benefited me in any way aside from a few creative moments on the guitar.

Quote:
What does "phag" stand for?

Old 2007-10-31, 23:21
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

its not the taste in my mouth that makes me hungry. Whenever im stoned i just make a sandwich and stuff it in my face as quickly as possible. It has absolutely nothing to do with taste

Old 2007-10-31, 23:27
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

k

Old 2007-11-01, 02:42
Requiem
Post-whore

Just got high while walking to a church carnival. Meet up with some of my best friends on the park jogging path which was very surprising. Walked about 1/3 of a mile. Arrived to the church and stood around and made jokes. Yeah, fucking lame.

Old 2007-11-01, 16:57
ledfinger2000
New Blood

that makes sense your blood suger drops, you get dehydrated, get the munchies....for those of you who live in cananda i herd that you got a town called vamsterdam and for 420$ during the cannabis cup you get to be a judge and they give you a box of bud, smoking accessories, hotel, food, for like a week. is that true?

Last edited by ledfinger2000 : 2007-11-01 at 17:05. Reason: wrong question

Old 2007-11-01, 17:02
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfinger2000
was it your first time...

Yeah, for me.

Old 2007-11-06, 06:16
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Last night was fucking insane...

It was only my fourth time. But I intended to hit it very hard, which I did.

It only took a few cones. But fuck my throat just started BURNING. I hit one more and that was it. I was really fucked. My throat would not stop burning for about an hour. I got really fucking scared at one point. My buddy and I were laughing uncontrollably, and it was good... but then I crashed.

I have never felt so bad. It was incredible. At first, it was like my body was asleep, but my mind wasn't. But I got worse and worse. I have had some hugely negative shit in my life very recently, the pot did not help. At one point I thought I was going to die... I just could not move anymore. My entire body just felt limp and numb. Scared me. And I just could not sleep. I thought if I slept I would die... but I didn't really have a problem with it, really.

And yeah. In the end I fell asleep for a bit. I think we burned my sister's plasma - fuck. Oh well I'll just get a job and pay for it.

Old 2007-11-06, 10:13
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Yeah, you got fuckin baked. It happens.