MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:25
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
The official metaltabs MARIJUANA thread

Yes here it is boys and girls. The other threads are getting locked up because they stray completely off topic and now this is home for all marijuana talk because obviously there is (at times) lots of it. Since this isn't a poll on who likes it... or congradulating stupidity this should remain to the public.

So converse. Tell us about your smoking adventures or argue for the legalization of pot.

and.... go!
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-01-02, 13:28
Senior Metalhead

I will never try it, but I dont look down on the people that do.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:31
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMF
I will never try it, but I dont look down on the people that do.

Why not try it?
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:35
HES BAAACK

why do stoners always feel the need to connect amongst each other?
Old 2007-01-02, 13:37
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
i agree with keeping at least one thread around. the one before "i fought the law and i won" was good. i know it got off topic and had plenty of stupid posts..but look at some of the other threads that didn't get locked. also there were some good posts and serious discussion.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2007-07-10 at 22:08.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:44
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
why do stoners always feel the need to connect amongst each other?

You've missed quite a bit there tranny go read the congradulations thread then tell me i'm a stoner
Old 2007-01-02, 13:51
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
haha Score!
Hey, I did it for years. I don't do it any more for health reasons, but if doc ever tells me it will help I would do it again. Once I got sick 3 years ago I can hardly take the smell of that or certain cigarettes without feeling my lungs lock up. I just don't need that. I can even burn paper and it doesn't bother me much, but leaves forget it. I only need the scent and I'm hitting my inhaler.
If you don't do it though, don't start. Just don't be a bitch about it. Crabasses get no respect from anyone.

Okay, for a story that might be a bit unique here. I used to smoke occasionally in my room when my kids were growing up. I noticed that one was pretty red eyed at times, but he said he was tired and I thought he was smart enough to not smoke. I could never smell it in his room so I thought it was allergies since those run rampant in this family. Years later, I found out he was smoking and I figure the reason I couldn't smell it was because I was smoking, too. I wasn't a room searcher or anything like that because I trusted that my kid's had more sense than that. Well, I'm not saying that it was lack of sense, but maybe all of us would have had different lives if there had been a change then.
When I found out he was I cried. I was disappointed, but I got over it. Eventually life moved on for the better for us and we've got a lot of laughs behind us about it, but that's something I might have changed.
So that's just an old people's perspective.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2007-01-02 at 14:14.
Old 2007-01-02, 13:55
Slayer of dumb cunts

Uh oh LB gettin slightly contriversial haha.

I think what ou say goes both ways. I don't jump on people who do it as long they're not like.." oh i got soSOOO fuckked oh man i'm so freaking cool i smoke an ounce yesterday" and so on. But that goes for nearly anything including and most definately alcohol.
Old 2007-01-02, 14:09
HES BAAACK

comment wasnt meant specifically at you TM i was just remarking about how theres a strong urge for potheads to bond...yeah for the same reason we're all on this forum but it seems to be bigger than shared interest
Old 2007-01-02, 14:13
Wasted Custom User title

Send a message via AIM to DeathCS Send a message via MSN to DeathCS
because they're a minority and are discriminated against. they gotta stick together.
Old 2007-01-02, 14:13
Post-whore

spiders on drugs, and the webs they weave. one drug happens to be marijuana ..though another caption says hashish specifically and is lacking the last one in this link (sleeping pills)

http://www.trinity.edu/jdunn/spiderdrugs.htm
Old 2007-01-02, 14:15
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Oh heck, now go back and read my continuing edit. haha! Nah, it's a bonding thing like most everything. Even we house hermits bond.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2007-01-02, 14:27
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
comment wasnt meant specifically at you TM i was just remarking about how theres a strong urge for potheads to bond...yeah for the same reason we're all on this forum but it seems to be bigger than shared interest

THis is an intresting point haha. Well i guess witha nything birds of a feather flock together. Although i generally don't like to hang out with people who are into the same things i am into. Like REALLY into. Like i don't really hang out with many people who listen to metal, skateboard (outside of skateboarding) and so on.
Old 2007-01-02, 14:41
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
Since I got out of the army in June...I've been smoking a good bit of weed.

HOWEVER, my new years resolution was to quit, and so far so good. I quit primarily for school, but also so I can motivate my self more as well.

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2007-01-02, 14:44
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
because they're a minority and are discriminated against. they gotta stick together.

poor guys
Old 2007-01-02, 15:28
Wasted Custom User title

Send a message via AIM to DeathCS Send a message via MSN to DeathCS
hhahah. well yes for new years i plan on cutting down a bunch on smoking.
Old 2007-01-02, 15:35
Post-whore

im actually more interested in seeing hemp utilized as far as the question of legalization.

instant cash crop and the prefered plant for hemp is not cultivated in a way that has alot of thc. so if one was to smoke the hemp plant, it wouldnt really work out so well.

so the debate on weed even kills that possibility which is bad for potential business.

its a shame bacause it would help conservartion of forestland and trees, help farmers switch over and stop growing genetically altered, seedless, terminator crops.
Old 2007-01-02, 15:42
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
spiders on drugs, and the webs they weave. one drug happens to be marijuana ..though another caption says hashish specifically and is lacking the last one in this link (sleeping pills)

Hahaha, that's fanastic!

(I took it seriously for around a second, lol)
Old 2007-01-02, 15:57
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex

ah! that was interesting as hell! thanks for that. haha, you and spiders

something i didnt mention about new years eve. of coarse there was weed at the party, and i did pass on it, but when i woke up in the morning, and before i posted in the new years thread, i thought there was a chance that i did smoke. i havnt done it in about 5 weeks, and its because there is a job i know i can get, and need to really. anyway, i dont know about the rest of you, but after a night of drinking, i sleep kind of restlesss, and thus remember a shitload of my dreams. well, in my dream i did smoke. as it goes for me, a blurry night of being drunk, and then equally blurry dreams, can play quite the trick on me. i had to call my friend and ask him if i had smoked out of that bong because the SAME fucking bong was in my dream, as well as a couple of the people i saw at the party. tell me that wont fool the hell out of you!
Old 2007-01-02, 16:03
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Hahaha, that's fanastic!

(I took it seriously for around a second, lol)

well i'll admit, the person who did the write up for that link made it sound like a joke...but this was a real study done..in the 30s i believe...but i'd have to look into the date. i have a book that makes mention of these studies, and the book isn't just some spider picture book, its a text book that could easily be part of a biology students graduate level classes (if it isn't already). this is the book: http://www.amazon.com/Biology-Spide...ions/0195095944