Password

Old 2007-02-16, 11:31
Noob lud

In Flames
Guitar Pro
Watching the fucking snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2007-02-16, 12:12
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
In Flames
Guitar Pro
Watching the fucking snow

I've definitely felt some In flames lately, since i learned a cool section to this song.

For me its watching the insane ice. Allt he snow has frozen over and has create giant mounds of ice. I think maybe sometime soon i'll go walk on the pond down the road, i've seen people playing ice hockey on it. And running aorund.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-02-16, 12:15
Noob lud

Yeah man, it's fucking coooooooooooollllllddd in this region.

I almost forgot to add Pokemon Crystal to my list, thanks to Transient lol

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2007-02-16, 12:19
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Philip K Dick's books.
Reading magazine submission standards.
Preparing for university, majoring in philosophy and literature. Am very excited!
Opera DVD and banana nights.
Tristania and Nevermore.

BassBehemoth:
"Fuck you guys, Warcraft I and II. I owned that sweet Warcraft Battlechest that came with both"

Starcraft differed from Warcraft fundamentally in the fact that the three races were actually DIFFERENT from each other, and not just mirror replicas with slightly different spells. Bah.
Old 2007-02-16, 12:46
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson

BassBehemoth:
"Fuck you guys, Warcraft I and II. I owned that sweet Warcraft Battlechest that came with both"

Warcraft 1 really sucked. Only being able to move 6 characters at a time got really old.

But warcraft 2 is most definately one of the best overhead strategy war game ever.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2007-02-16, 13:15
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bgigest obsessions this week;

Saving hentai movie clips. And hentai pictures. Trying to get 30 folders filled. It's hard to find hentai with just one character posing.

Making Playlists. I've gone crazy. I made playlists of songs that fall under a certain range of minutes (1-2 minutes, 2-3, 3-4, and so on.). Then I made 6 lists and named them "Main Stage," 2st stage," and so on.
6th stage is hard rock music (AC/DC, Guns n' Roses, Kiss, Black Sabbath even though they are heavy metal, and this one local band named Lougy Saw).

5th stage is Alternative and nu metal (Linkin' Park, Korn, System of a Down, Static-X, Mushroomhead, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, new Kovenant, Rob Zombie, Lacuna Coil, Stone Sour, Godsmack, Damageplan, and Disturbed).

4th Stage is Metalcore, Hardcore, and Grindcore, so basically all -core (As I Lay Dying, Killswitch Engage, Bleeding Through, Napalm Death, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Pyretic, Pig Destroyer, Elysia, Converge, new Cradle of Filth even though they aren't either -core subgenre, Between The Buried and Me, Soulfly, Lamb of God, All That Remains, Unearth, In Flames, and Neaera).

3rd Stage is Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, and Power Metal (Dragonforce, Anthrax, Corrosion of Conformity, Dream Evil, Megadeth, Pantera, Slayer, Venom, White Zombie, Lunatic, Ozzy Osbourne, and Iron Maiden).

2nd Stage is Black Metal, Symphonic Metal, and Avant Garde Metal.... well, mainly black metal, and the only one that comes close to the two last ones would be Arcturus.... and some Dimmu (Satyricon, old Kovenant, old Cradle of Filth, Old Man's Child, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Arcturus).

Aaaand the Main Stage is all Death Metal (Deicide, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, Cannibal Corpse, Dark Tranquillity, Morbid Angel, Nile, Strapping Young Lad, Opeth, and Death).

Can ya tell how obsessed I've been?

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2007-02-16, 13:40
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Send a message via AIM to sixsicsix
arch enemy and SYL never really screamed "death metal" to me.
Ive been pretty obsessed with whatever the fuck this sickness I seem to have is.

and down here in osceola cty...rather than presidents day...ITS RODEO DAY!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
Old 2007-02-16, 16:06
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
In Flames

which album(s)? i was listening to Lunar Strain about 2 hours ago, in my car. and i just realized (right now) that, back at my house, i initially intended to listen to Clayman!
Old 2007-02-16, 16:52
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
arch enemy and SYL never really screamed "death metal" to me.
Ive been pretty obsessed with whatever the fuck this sickness I seem to have is.

and down here in osceola cty...rather than presidents day...ITS RODEO DAY!

They don't really scream Death Metal to me, but dunno what else Arch Enemy would fall under and some of their old stuff sounds melo death. And SYL sounds alot closer to death than anything else, except maybe prog.... but I don't have a progressive metal section in me library, so I put it under Death Metal.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2007-02-17, 03:18
Pirate Lawd

I'm obsessed with Mrs Soulinsane this week in ways the Pope might excommunicate both of us.

And we are not even catholic!
Old 2007-02-17, 10:23
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
which album(s)? i was listening to Lunar Strain about 2 hours ago, in my car. and i just realized (right now) that, back at my house, i initially intended to listen to Clayman!

Everything but Lunar Strain and Come Clarity pretty much. Jester Race and Whoracle rule

Quote:
Old 2007-02-17, 13:25
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Everything but Lunar Strain and

Lunar Strain is often my preferred listen. three In Flames albums just so happen to hold strong sentiments to three different places/times.

Lunar Strain is "connected" to that very green place i post pics of, with rivers and large trees. thats where i bought it... so yeah.

on one of my best trips to the island we have here, i had Clayman on non-stop, and was with a friend who has moved away. it was a hot day, and now, when the air is hot and has this certain similarity to that day, i automatically think of Clayman, and put it on.

and then ive had 2 or 3 times now that Reroute to Remain was perfect beyond words for driving places at night, in the city. Trans' told me that he liked CoB Hatecrew for the city night.
Old 2007-02-18, 21:07
Post-whore

Mors Principium Est
weed
Old 2007-02-18, 21:44
New Blood

Inflames.
Trivium.
Chimaira.
Food.
Girlfriend.
Tricking.

Same shit, different week.
Old 2007-02-19, 14:58
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukus
Inflames.
Trivium.
Chimaira.
Food.
Girlfriend.
Tricking.

Same shit, different week.

You're so hXc
Old 2007-02-19, 15:31
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon

Lunar Strain is often my preferred listen. three In Flames albums just so happen to hold strong sentiments to three different places/times.

Lunar Strain is "connected" to that very green place i post pics of, with rivers and large trees. thats where i bought it... so yeah.

on one of my best trips to the island we have here, i had Clayman on non-stop, and was with a friend who has moved away. it was a hot day, and now, when the air is hot and has this certain similarity to that day, i automatically think of Clayman, and put it on.

and then ive had 2 or 3 times now that Reroute to Remain was perfect beyond words for driving places at night, in the city. Trans' told me that he liked CoB Hatecrew for the city night.

Haha, that's awesome. Each In Flames album puts me in a different state of mind. they have such cool atmospheres.

Everytime its dark out and snowing, Opeth's Blackwater Park has to be playing for me.

Quote:
Old 2007-02-19, 15:33
Post-whore

Quote:
Haha, that's awesome. Each In Flames album puts me in a different state of mind. they have such cool atmospheres.

I don't see why people call them melodic dm, they sound screamo to me.

If you want some good melodic death metal check out Kalmah, or Mors Principium Est.
Old 2007-02-19, 15:37
Noob lud

Fuck that. Listen to Whoracle or The Jester Race and then tell me that's not Melodic Death Metal. You've definitly only heard their newer shit.

Quote:
Old 2007-02-27, 15:21
Post-whore

Melodic Death metal
getting over my stomach virus
finaly being able to eat a full meal
Xbox Live
Old 2007-02-27, 15:30
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via Yahoo to belphegor79
Thunderbolt
Applebee's
Busch Light