MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2006-11-22, 21:19
Post-whore

Shut it you disgusting kike.
Old 2006-11-22, 21:26
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Talk to me like that one more time and you will be bankrupt before your mom can pick a name for your new half brother.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-11-22, 21:31
Post-whore

Old 2006-11-22, 21:37
Post-whore

Fuck..... I was hoping you would just believe me.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Last edited by Blood Red Bass : 2006-11-22 at 21:48.
Old 2006-11-22, 21:39
Post-whore

Sound Your Horns NIGGERS!
Old 2006-11-22, 22:30
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
This is oh-so-much better: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKTCiCgEkoE
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2006-11-22, 23:43
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
This is oh-so-much better: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKTCiCgEkoE

haha, I've never seen that. Bill Hicks was amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2006-11-26, 20:46
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Nauseating, putrid, adolescent shit.

New York publicist Howard Rubenstein took on Richards as a client yesterday after being contacted by the actor-comedian. He then arranged for Richards to call the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

"I've known those gentlemen for many years," Rubenstein said.

"Michael apologised profusely. He wants to heal the tremendous wound that he's inflicted on the American public, and on the African-American community," he said.

Jackson, reached by phone, said Richards called "expressing his remorse and his confusion."

"He's embarrassed. He got caught on tape. That's a big part of his anxiety now," said Jackson.

"Clearly he needs some race sensibility training, and some psychiatric help. His anger is volatile and dangerous to himself and others," Jackson said.

"I hope he gets the help he needs. But the culture that's producing this kind of animosity toward blacks must be addressed. ... We're increasingly facing cultural isolation in Hollywood, in the movies and in TV.

"We have to evaluate the use of the n-word and categorise it as hate speech, no matter who uses it."

Richards, who played the kooky neighbour Kramer on the TV show Seinfeld, lashed out at the hecklers last week during a performance at West Hollywood's Laugh Factory. A video of his rant then appeared on tmz.com.

Race sensibility training. 'N-word'. Hate speech. Dangerous, volatile anger.

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell. Evolution is not just slower than I thought, it appears to be running in reverse.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-11-26, 20:53
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Race sensibility training. 'N-word'. Hate speech. Dangerous, volatile anger.

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell. Evolution is not just slower than I thought, it appears to be running in reverse.

+1

As society we have allowed those who shouldn't flourish or exist nautrally, to flourish and exist.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-11-26, 21:00
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
As society we have allowed those who shouldn't flourish or exist nautrally, to flourish and exist.
Let's hope Jesse Jackson doesn't stumble upon that post. LoLzzz
Old 2006-11-26, 22:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I understand that 'racial sensitivity training' trains you to be sensitive about racial matters. 'Race sensibility training' doesn't quite sound synonymous; to my ears it sounds like 'training in being a member of a sensible race.' In which case I'm incredibly offended that Jesse Jackson has so little respect for people of little color that he considers our race in some way insensible. I sincerely hope he gets the racial sensitivity training he clearly needs.

I liked the immediate responses of Jackson and Sharpton:

Jackson: 'We need to ban the word "nigger" from discourse. Nobody should be allowed to say "nigger." "Nigger" is a harmful, terrible word, and until people stop saying the word "nigger," us folks of the African persuasion will continue to be hurt by the word "nigger." Stop saying "nigger!" Stop it! "Nigger" is not an acceptable word in discourse, and my proposal is to start a petition to eliminate the word "nigger" from all discourse, public and private alike, so that, from this day forward, nobody can say "nigger" again. Richards' hateful and public use of the word "nigger" helps us ensure that the word "nigger," and all words that sound like "nigger," such as "niggard" - which is clearly a racist attempt to paint the great black race as though they were as cheap as a Hymie from the very depths of Hymietown's diamond district - will never be heard in any conversation, ever, throughout the rest of the course of human progress.'

Sharpton: 'Until we stop calling each other by that word we don't have the right to tell anybody else not to do so.'

Very nice.
Old 2006-11-26, 23:04
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
after reading jesse jacksons quote. I was like.. what? That makes no sense.. haha

The sharpton response is actually a surprising comment. Hell i would imagine he'd be the first one saying the same shit jesse jackson said.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-11-26, 23:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I may have exaggerated slightly in my paraphrase of Jesse Jackson. Basically he made a statement saying that nobody should be able to say 'nigger' but said 'nigger' three times in the two sentences it took to make the statement. It was already ridiculous that he was actually trying to ban a word from discourse, but it got more so when he used the word an unusual amount of times in his own ridiculous statement. Incidentally, 'Hymietown' - i.e. 'Kiketown' - is Jackson's nickname for NYC.

Sharpton definitely surprised me in a good way. He's probably already said something dumb about it, though. But maybe not.
Old 2006-11-26, 23:31
Post-whore

Didn't Jesse Jackson make an absurd comment about Jews?

Edit:
In private conversations with reporters, Jackson has referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to New York as "Hymietown."

....the irony....i wish they would have caught Jesse Jackson on tape saying that.

"Clearly he needs some race sensibility training, and some psychiatric help. His anger is volatile and dangerous to himself and others," Jackson said.

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-26 at 23:42.
Old 2006-11-26, 23:45
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I like how people believe that words develop as taboos on their own.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2006-11-26, 23:53
Post-whore

Honestly i think Jesse is being pretty callous towards him. I mean fuck we all make mistakes....just he got on video and millions of people seen it WHAAAA WHAAAA sounds like mostly whining. Now their still bashing him....fuck that like i said if that would have caught Jackson saying what he said i highly doubt people would be rubbing this in dudes face.

Edit:
Anyone ever seen the KKK meetings they hold in Greensboro NC? They show it on the Discovery channel sometime. Those guys seem to hate just to have something to do, from the looks of them they didn't even work.....

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-26 at 23:56.
Old 2006-11-26, 23:59
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Words in and of themselves have no meaning. We assign meaning to words. If you called my mom/girlfriend/sister a fucking whore, naturally I would interpret "Fucking whore" as an insult to my mom/girlfriend/sister. I wouldn't, however, know what meaning you assigned to it because we both have different perceptions. I could be decoding the wrong message from that word. You could have been saying it as a random joke.

Bullshit. Leave the language philosophy to the language philosophers.

This Michael Richards video is ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous. I hope everybody involved has their license to speak publicly revoked.

Yeah, the self-righteous are hypocrites. Huge surprise there.
Old 2006-11-27, 00:00
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

He isn't really being NIGGER callous, he'd being a NIGGER idiot. He wants to completely remove a NIGGER word from the English language and thinks it will create some kind of peace among races, as if removing a NIGGER word will remove the NIGGER hate. It seems to me that Richards is believing that he made a NIGGER mistake (the mistake being using the word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER) and has some kind of NIGGER "deep seeded hatred" inside him.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Darko : 2006-11-27 at 00:03.
Old 2006-11-27, 00:10
Post-whore

I say his next step is to go lynching.

We try so hard to cover up our past (Americas) because we are so imbaressed about it. Thats why i think this is such a big deal. Even the history books at school show it. My history teacher told me every time a new history book comes out more and more of the souths history is just practically tookin out and some other non-conforming bullshit is added. You can't erase history, i mean you can try to hide it but i think that makes it only worse when retarded shit like this happens.
Old 2006-11-27, 02:12
Post-whore

why would they even meet with fucking kramer for godsakes.

even if those dudes accepted his apology, would that really make a difference?

did you guys even see that apology i posted??? the shit was more disturbing than his outburst. hell, all he did was say some racist shit then the dudes leaving said some racist shit back.

Quote:
"I hope he gets the help he needs. But the culture that's producing this kind of animosity toward blacks must be addressed. ... We're increasingly facing cultural isolation in Hollywood, in the movies and in TV

i think this is what it means to be dealt the race card, hollywood,televsion,movies......all that shit irrelevant to what a comedian said on-stage. LIKE.......AS IF, jesse jackson is vitally needed for moral support...and a sense of resolution and hopefully....closure for this sort of superduper important event that divided this nation.

i mean, its likes the days leading up to the rodney king verdict everywhere or something. you know, coz america is in crisis mode here.........