MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2006-11-21, 17:07
wigger/redneck/drunkard

These Niggers are Making Me Thirsty

Let's discuss the Michael Richards (OOPS!) racist outburst.........I thought it was hilarious, but he did kinda go a little psycho. Should he have to make an apology?

for those that dont know what i'm talkin about

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index...&pmmsid=1772645

or the article

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/20/D8LH0G1O1.html

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Last edited by moe_blunts : 2006-11-21 at 17:54.
Old 2006-11-21, 17:10
Die Young.

He already did apologize on Letterman...Jerry Seinfeld practically forced him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2006-11-21, 17:27
wigger/redneck/drunkard

was it sincere?

Old 2006-11-21, 17:31
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Hahaha, great thread title.

Watching the video, he just seemed to react that way as to insult and shock the person. I only saw clips of his apology on the news, and the news station had them taken off of youtube. Either way, him being racist or not doesn't really effect me as it doesn't effect his preformance on Seinfeld. He did explode in a silly way.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Darko : 2006-11-21 at 17:59.
Old 2006-11-21, 17:36
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Old 2006-11-21, 17:49
Post-whore

dont you mean Michael Richards? Michael Keaton was Batman
Old 2006-11-21, 17:54
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

i noticed that too.........haha. i'm a jackass.

Old 2006-11-21, 18:10
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

lol, I didn't notice that.

Batman taking on Whitey

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2006-11-21, 18:38
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

WAH WAH WAH WAH FUCKING McWAH WITH CHIPS!

I always hated Seinfeld the show and considered it to be a symptom of everything that is wrong with people, and now I guess Seinfeld the guy has to join it.

Was talking about this yesterday with people, came to seveal conclusions.

1. It wasn't the fact that this man said 'nigger'. It was the fact that he couldn't do anything with it. He's obviously a shitty stand-up, and he wanted to bomb those people. That's two things that work very badly together. He's nowhere near smooth or clever enough to do it properly. He might as well have just shit on the stage and stuck a mini American flag in it.

2. He's not the first white man to say 'nigger' on stage. Lenny Bruce beat him to it. This doesn't look like a sympathetic audience.

3. I can't believe how fucking touchy you people are about a word. Fucking unreal. You all know what I think about the idea of 'offensive language' already.

In conclusion, in this sordid little incident, everyone is fucked.

Richards isn't a good enough comedian to drop bombs properly and ends up creating this unnecessary garbage... and then APOLOGISING. The apology is some wobbling-lip sanctimonious bullshit.

The audience are hysterical hand-wringing queens.

The media whipping a firestorm of wank over this are the same hypocrites and jackals who'll only tell you when a white girl goes missing and when a black man jacks someone and never vice versa.

But Seinfeld? "I feel terrible for all the people who got hurt". "Terrible mistake". My sainted dickless Christ, fuck you to Saturn and back, you whining faggot.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-11-21, 19:17
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

WAH WAH WAH WAH FUCKING McWAH WITH CHIPS!

I always hated Seinfeld the show and considered it to be a symptom of everything that is wrong with people, and now I guess Seinfeld the guy has to join it.

Was talking about this yesterday with people, came to seveal conclusions.

1. It wasn't the fact that this man said 'nigger'. It was the fact that he couldn't do anything with it. He's obviously a shitty stand-up, and he wanted to bomb those people. That's two things that work very badly together. He's nowhere near smooth or clever enough to do it properly. He might as well have just shit on the stage and stuck a mini American flag in it.

2. He's not the first white man to say 'nigger' on stage. Lenny Bruce beat him to it. This doesn't look like a sympathetic audience.

3. I can't believe how fucking touchy you people are about a word. Fucking unreal. You all know what I think about the idea of 'offensive language' already.

In conclusion, in this sordid little incident, everyone is fucked.

Richards isn't a good enough comedian to drop bombs properly and ends up creating this unnecessary garbage... and then APOLOGISING. The apology is some wobbling-lip sanctimonious bullshit.

The audience are hysterical hand-wringing queens.

The media whipping a firestorm of wank over this are the same hypocrites and jackals who'll only tell you when a white girl goes missing and when a black man jacks someone and never vice versa.

But Seinfeld? "I feel terrible for all the people who got hurt". "Terrible mistake". My sainted dickless Christ, fuck you to Saturn and back, you whining faggot.

Old 2006-11-21, 19:18
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to the_bleeding
^^^ that was poetry.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!
Old 2006-11-21, 19:26
Post-whore

Lenny Bruce:
Are there any niggers here tonight? Could you turn on the house lights, please, and could the waiters and waitresses just stop serving, just for a second? And turn off this spot. Now what did he say? "Are there any niggers here tonight?" I know there's one nigger, because I see him back there working. Let's see, there's two niggers. And between those two niggers sits a kike. And there's another kike— that's two kikes and three niggers. And there's a spic. Right? Hmm? There's another spic. Ooh, there's a wop; there's a polack; and, oh, a couple of greaseballs. And there's three lace-curtain Irish micks. And there's one, hip, thick, hunky, funky, boogie. Boogie boogie. Mm-hmm. I got three kikes here, do I hear five kikes? I got five kikes, do I hear six spics, I got six spics, do I hear seven niggers? I got seven niggers. Sold American. I pass with seven niggers, six spics, five micks, four kikes, three guineas, and one wop. Well, I was just trying to make a point, and that is that it's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. Dig: if President Kennedy would just go on television, and say, "I would like to introduce you to all the niggers in my cabinet," and if he'd just say "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" to every nigger he saw, "boogie boogie boogie boogie boogie," "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" 'til nigger didn't mean anything anymore, then you could never make some six-year-old black kid cry because somebody called him a nigger at school.
Old 2006-11-21, 19:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, this strikes me as a non-issue. Rodriguez saying that the limits to freedom of speech crop up precisely when somebody with a particular skin hue says a particular word is the only offensive bit in the entire article.

Lopez and Jim nailed it - Richards is an inexperienced (read 'shitty') comic with no idea what to do when the crowd heckles, so he tried to go over the top. Since the word 'nigger' made its stage debut almost a half century ago, and since we're still apparently a little sore about it, the word itself can't really do anything - except offend the weepy types. Richards is dumb and not savvy in the least, so the result is that he and a bunch of stage Jews fall the to the floor sobbing and probably Richards will never work with Spike Lee. Other people care because they're like teenage boys falling in love with whatever piece of ass presents itself at the right time, no matter how obviously unattractive/disease-ridden.

Aside from the knee-jerk censorship on the part of actual standups, who are supposed to be fighting for the right to say offensive things, and the general waste of an opportunity to say the word 'nigger' in the spotlight, this shouldn't be of interest at all.
Old 2006-11-21, 23:00
HES BAAACK

his apology seemed heartfelt. whatever.
Old 2006-11-21, 23:02
Post-whore

Eventually someone says: "It's not funny. That's why you're a reject, never had no shows, never had no movies. `Seinfeld,' that's it."

^ thats funnie too!
Old 2006-11-21, 23:35
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's pretty hard to judge the sincerity of somebody whose job for decades has literally been to fake emotions convincingly.
Old 2006-11-22, 00:45
HES BAAACK

yes, i realize this, however he hasnt been much of an emotional actor in the past. he has relied primarily on physical humor, which to my suprise, is very much how he actually carries himself.
Old 2006-11-22, 01:31
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Personally, I don't think he should HAVE to apologize unless he wants to. Somewhere I read in this thread, I think, someone said Seinfield was sort of forcing him to apologize.

So he said "nigger." I get peeved easily if everytime a white guy says nigger, even as a joke, he is automatically labeled "racist" by the majority of those PC liberal and conservative people. First rule of Communication; "Words have no meaning in and of themselves; we put meaning into words." If some people could understand that and learn to control their emotions instead of acting like immature babies, then we wouldn't have problems like this.

Call me crazy, but I do believe more people these days will show more of a reaction to something like this than to something that has to do with the war in the middle-east. A reporter could say something like 12 or 13 US soldiers were killed or injured severely in a series of car bombings, and people would just be like, ".... Damn......" Then..... "Caucasian comedian goes into racist outrage blurting out the n-word to an audience of mostly African-Americans."

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-11-22, 01:34
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Personally, I don't think he should HAVE to apologize unless he wants to. Somewhere I read in this thread, I think, someone said Seinfield was sort of forcing him to apologize.

So he said "nigger." I get peeved easily if everytime a white guy says nigger, even as a joke, he is automatically labeled "racist" by the majority of those PC liberal and conservative people. First rule of Communication; "Words have no meaning in and of themselves; we put meaning into words." If some people could understand that and learn to control their emotions instead of acting like immature babies, then we wouldn't have problems like this.

Call me crazy, but I do believe more people these days will show more of a reaction to something like this than to something that has to do with the war in the middle-east. A reporter could say something like 12 or 13 US soldiers were killed or injured severely in a series of car bombings, and people would just be like, ".... Damn......" Then..... "Caucasian comedian goes into racist outrage blurting out the n-word to an audience of mostly African-Americans."
The whole argument of words being meaningless is silly. If i walked up in front of you and yoru mom/girlfriend/sister and called her a "Fucking whore" you are from another world if you could just blow me off cause of that. Really, think of how you would react if that actually happened.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-11-22, 01:45
Post-whore

all i know is that those sponsored links on top are all about kramers racism........stuff,whatever.

i think what really makes a comedian is the ability to improvise and deal with hecklers, also having a gameplan well thought out beforehand on how to deal with them.

that was really bad......really bad.

what would be funny is if he had done that as his entire routine......basically to heckle the audience and clear the room as the ultimate goal. every racial and ethnic slur including his own being used as a weapon against the audience. a one-man, no holds barred, complete asshole.