MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2007-04-24, 05:03
El Diablo sin pantalones

Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
Well, two words:

Roma Victor
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Old 2007-04-24, 05:13
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Seems you know everything about Vikings.

Wasn't Austrilia a modern colony of murderers, thieves, rapists, and Royal Navy rejects? Didn't your past people work to become better?

Your point being? What does my nation with a past of rapists, killers, etc. have to do with me thinking vikings are fucking boring and gay?

Let me guess, once again you don't have one and are going to call me a cunt to make up for your lacking of comprehension skills?
Old 2007-04-24, 05:16
Post-whore

I've been reading a lot of stuff from Zecharia Sitchin. Essentially it's all about Assyrian, Babylonian/Mesopotamian mythology. Supposed to be the earliest highly advanced civilization, predating Egyptians and the Greeks, and from which many many cultures like Judeo-christian and Islam have borrowed heavily from, not just in their studies in mathematics and advanced form of writing that evolved into our current alphabet, but also in mythology. Ie: The story of Noa's ark is thought to have derived from a babylonian story that explained the giant deluge that occurred thousands of years ago, as well as the Bible's explanation of how and in what order did plants come into being is also detailed EXACTLY like it appears in Sumerian texts. A lot of the mystery behind the Sumerian(formerly known as Akkadian) civilization is that in a lot of their texts such as deeds, marriages, and land sale/trade, etc. they always make reference or homage to the 12 gods, which are never expressly indicated if they were actually present and human-like or if it was just a figurative manner of speech(also the number 12 is of HUGE importance in all indoeuropean culture, eg: our calendar, 12 greek supreme gods, astronomy, etc.). Some of their texts imply that human life on earth was imported from elsewhere, which is interesting because the Sumerians were a HUGE leap, with rich culture, complex buildings, advanced science and medicine, which was a HUGE and unpredicted social evolutionary leap from all the previous human activity predating the Sumerians. There was never any gradual ascent into the level of civilization they had, they just emerged out of nowhere.

Sounds like a big mess? If you find it interesting I suggest you pick up Zecharia Sitchin's "The 12th Planet", followed by some of his other works, but the 12th planet will keep you entertained for a long time, I'm rereading it for like the 4th time now, so much info to digest.

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)

Last edited by Soeru : 2007-04-24 at 05:19.
Old 2007-04-24, 05:48
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Your point being? What does my nation with a past of rapists, killers, etc. have to do with me thinking vikings are fucking boring and gay?

Let me guess, once again you don't have one and are going to call me a cunt to make up for your lacking of comprehension skills?

Far from it my Metaltab buddy!

How can you label a nearly unknown people as murderers, thieves, and rapists? Your heritage has more to do with murderers, thieves, and rapists than any others culture on Earth.

Is your past so boring? I'm sure it is full of lonely man love.
Old 2007-04-24, 05:52
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Far from it my Metaltab buddy!

How can you label a nearly unknown people as murderers, thieves, and rapists? Your heritage has more to do with murderers, thieves, and rapists than any others culture on Earth.

Is your past so boring? I'm sure it is full of lonely man love.

Wow, that's a near replica of your last post which failed to pin anything to me or be relevant to my preference once more. You really are fucken stupid, and I think it's cute you think otherwise.
Old 2007-04-24, 06:11
Post-whore

are you arguing that they're boring and gay or that they were murderers rapists and thieves?
Old 2007-04-24, 06:35
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Wow, that's a near replica of your last post which failed to pin anything to me or be relevant to my preference once more. You really are fucken stupid, and I think it's cute you think otherwise.

Stop avoiding the issue. I will never understand why you don't use you fucking brain to defend yourself before you shit your mouth with insults. Maybe you're just to dumb to understand anything or your retarded.

What the fuck are you proving?
Old 2007-04-24, 07:28
Life is pain.
Banned

Your stupidity.

[edit] - I'd just like to point out that in every single argument we have ever had, you have failed to raise a single valid point, and because you run your mouth without thinking things through, each argument always ends up with you raving on about how victorious in life you are and your totally awesome high paying job which I don't give a fuck about, while telling me how much of a punk I am. Beg to differ? So to cut to the chase [because I know once again you have no valid points and are an unskilled debater] I don't care about your job, I don't care about your wife, I know you know you a streetpunk when you see one, I don't care about your boring life with wife and kids, I'm 17 years old and I'm having fun [unlike you obviously considering you have a wife, a dog and two[?] kids yet spend hours on an internet forum. Go back to your family and job before you get owned on the internet again.

I also really don't care if you could kick my arse in real life either, which seems to be something else you pride yourself on, a marine kicking the arse of a 17 year old kid. That's brave.

Now shut the fuck up.

Last edited by Infinity : 2007-04-24 at 07:34.
Old 2007-04-24, 08:05
Pirate Lawd

You posted,

Quote:
Vikings are gay.

and then

Quote:
Noone likes murderers, thieves, rapists or the navy. But roll them into one and call it a viking and everyone loves it.

I just wanted some logical input from you about Vikings being gay. Seeing as Australia is the prison man love capital of the world that shared many of your stated qualities of what a Viking constitutes; you were the source of viking knowledge. Perhaps my opinion of Australia is wrong, just as your opinion of the US is wrong. I think if you had a brain that wasn't driven by your balls or self assumed righteous Aussie nature to just fucking argue you might be able to give a clear statement. Instead you just have to bring up old shit between us and avoid the issue. I dropped the old pricking at you so be a man leave the pass dead between us. Face the now, Infinity.

EDIT: Btw, I'm a US Sailor, not a US Marine, and I wouldn't ever beat you up unless protecting myself, yourself, or others. I'm sorry I ever implied I would just to hurt you. I was angry with you at the time.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2007-04-24 at 08:13.
Old 2007-04-24, 08:13
Post-whore

@ this fag-fest.
Old 2007-04-24, 08:27
Life is pain.
Banned

I don't like murderers. I don't like thieves. I don't like rapists. I don't like vikings. I don't like my ancestors. I don't like you. I like myself.

Can I make it any clearer for you? You speak Engly?
Old 2007-04-24, 08:36
Pirate Lawd

That is perfectly clear. I also like just myself. Can we agree to not like each other with respect? All ancestry and metal discussions included?
Old 2007-04-24, 08:39
Life is pain.
Banned

That would require you not picking fights with me in threads like these, and me not razzing on you for pretending to be a guitar forum mod. Deal?
Old 2007-04-24, 08:57
Pirate Lawd

Deal, but I will participate and fairly disagree and agree with you in threads. I will flame and expect flame in classic MT fashion when said flamage is due and not consider such flaming personal. Does this work for you?
Old 2007-04-24, 09:18
Jono

Send a message via MSN to *insert name here*
OMG DIS IZ LIEK ACHILLEZ VSZUS LEONIDAZ. STOP ITZ.
Dont mess up my history thread.
Old 2007-04-24, 09:21
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Deal, but I will participate and fairly disagree and agree with you in threads. I will flame and expect flame in classic MT fashion when said flamage is due and not consider such flaming personal. Does this work for you?

No, because that's what I'm doing right now and it's not working. Why dont we block each other.
Old 2007-04-24, 09:31
Post-whore

Why don't you put your cocks in each other and admit that you really love yourselves?

(Did you know In Flames had a 2005 album called "Come Clarity"? How prophetic. I think they're trying to tell us all their sperm are dead.)
Old 2007-04-24, 09:38
Pirate Lawd

You can block me if you like. I don't believe in blocking. I will remain conscientious to you in the future though. I realize how fast things can get out of control between us. If you don't block me than try not to take me to personal. I joke most of the time. I never meant any harm in the beginning you know. I'm just not sure how you read me sometimes.
Old 2007-04-24, 09:41
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeru
Why don't you put your cocks in each other and admit that you really love yourselves?

Mine might reach over there, but I'm really using the moment to return my MT experience back to normal. I can't have people taking my random insults serious.

Edit: Ironically the thread is called ancient history. I hope the random Nazi mod will see humor in this.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2007-04-24 at 09:47.
Old 2007-04-24, 09:41
Jono

Send a message via MSN to *insert name here*
You guys are going to get banned, and my thread locked. I am the Delphic oracle, I know these things.

Brainsforbreakfast, what exactly is that Roma Victor thing?