MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2006-10-17, 20:50
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
PST 88 - As I said before, my beliefs are rather personal. You don't know the particular details of them, you don't know the motive for them, and you've misinterpreted them entirely. I would see it as a beneficial thing for the environment and humanity itself if humanity was wiped out without a trace, yes, but I have certain other beliefs that prevent me from doing it myself (or interfering with people's lives more than necesary for that matter). Self-contradictory? Yes. Not matured or rounded off yet? Yes. Pussy-ass pen-warrior shit? Yes. Something I take seriously and hope to round off one day? You bet your ego-inflated ass.

I admit that I unduly anthropomorphised a goat. That doesn't make anything else I said any less true. I would be somewhat comforted if it's carcass didn't go to waste, but those people obviously didn't have a dire need to eat the goat or use it's skin. There still remains the matter of the means of it's slaughter, which was unnecesarily cruel. I'll put it this way - I don't approve of animal slaughter or cruelty unless it's necesary for some primary need, there is no viable, efficient alternative, and it's done in the least painful manner possible. I know that animals get fucked over everywhere in the world. I posted this not just because of "omg poor goat animal crueltee!" but because it's metal-related.
Old 2006-10-17, 20:53
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
I would see it as a beneficial thing for...humanity itself if humanity was wiped out without a trace

That doesn't make any sense.
Old 2006-10-17, 20:54
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
If that one guy wasn't wearing a Morbid Angel shirt, the metalness of the this subject woudl be broguht into substantial question. The baseball world would be in uproar if he happened to put on his Yankee jersey taht night.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-10-17, 20:55
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
That doesn't make any sense.

Pity killing? Euthanasia?
Old 2006-10-17, 21:02
Post-whore

That isn't what you were talking about though: "...if humanity was wiped out without a trace".
Old 2006-10-17, 21:29
Post-whore

Quote:
That isn't what you were talking about though: "...if humanity was wiped out without a trace".
Thats kinda like the paradox of a black hole swalloing itself.....
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-10-19, 23:34
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It takes a lot to believe that my ego is inflated because I call you on your shit over the internet.

And, yes, it does make everything you said less true. Shit, and bullshit, leaves a trace on everything it touches. And you didn't just post it because it's metal-related; that was made clear as soon as you made a moral comment on the whole thing, and further when you took the opportunity to expand that comment. When you use a public forum to comment on something, you can't then pretend you didn't want people, in public, to see your comments. Whatever you've got going on in your head, you're still one of the millions who wants a public display of your more noble (however you may define that word) opinions to make you feel like you really hold them.

Also know that intentions mean nothing; what you really think doesn't - can't - affect what you wrote.

And finally: you'll have to offer bb some kind of higher definition of humanity to make your statement make sense (since I don't think you can prove that every member of the human race is in the same position as a person in the last stages of stomach cancer). You might as well claim that the goat was better off having its head cut off to end the pain of its existence as a dumb animal subject to the vagaries of life and those awful, awful people.

A herd of goats on the road you're driving down can be a pretty big inconvenience too, timedragon. Very few people are scum all the way through, and you'd see that if you'd open your eyes.
Old 2006-10-20, 00:07
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
I tell you what pst, i enjoy reading things that you post. More or less for the actual attempt at true analysis or multiple angles of subjects, and intelligent replies to subjects. I still think you're an ass at times, but then again, we all need an asshole who we know is right, but we dont' want to agree with anyways. (read all my posts regarding xgrafcorex's brother.)

But i must say you have made some extremely solid points the entire process through this thread.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-10-20, 02:08
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Thanks, man. I appreciate the comment. And it's healthy to think of me as an asshole, or at least I prefer it to the recent fascist comments.

I want to add to my above comment that not being willing to put into practice a plan to exterminate all human life and not being willing to act on your indignation regarding the killing of goats are two different things, and while the more jokey part of my argument was regarding the former, the serious thrust of the thing is with the latter. As tiresome as it is to hear yet another teenager talk about how most of humanity deserves to die, but not the poor dumb animals, the thing I'm really concerned about here is the hollow display of some admirable emotion.
Old 2006-10-20, 13:52
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
A herd of goats on the road you're driving down can be a pretty big inconvenience too, timedragon. Very few people are scum all the way through, and you'd see that if you'd open your eyes.

haha, however funny i find the goat herd visualization, i understand your point. i didnt mean to focus too hard on just goats, for what i was getting at, which would also go to say that it could be a herd of cattle that blocks the path, for what you were getting at.. but in all fairness, this has never hapened, and very well may never. sure i would see better in people if i didnt look at them through eyes that seek out their' bad, but i know im not the only one guilty of this. on the same token, perhaps it isnt too wise to wish away with the lot of them, after all, people (other than me) have invented and created everything i use, every day. but to be honest, if i unknowingly drove by the guy who designed my current guitar, and he cut me off, id still flip him the "fuck you". call it blind hatred, im guilty.
Old 2006-10-21, 14:43
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Do keep somewhat on topic, I had a hell of a time a few days ago with some rats. I had my mother pick up rats for me since I had to work and wasn't going to be able to go with her. I gave her a note with what I needed, which were- 2 mice, 1 pinkie mouse, and 3 medium rats.

Well, I guess the store must have been out of mediums, because I got two large and an extra large. Now, I didn't realize the size of these fucking monsters until two days later when I open up the box and put them in a cage.

So, the time comes to feed my snakes. This process begins by seperating my snakes into cozy little tote boxes, then by euthanizing the rats. This is done quite easily and quickly by snatching a rat by the tail, dropping him into a sack, and quickly whacking him against a wall. They die pretty much instantly, and therefore, humanely. Unfortunately, due to the size of these rats, I had trouble getting them into the sacks. The first one I managed to get in and whack without incident. Number two I dropped in, he grabbed the side, jumped out, and had to track him down in my brother's bedroom to get him.

Now, at this point he's a little frightened and gives out a yelp the next time I pick him up. This stresses me out a great deal, because he sounds terrified and I feel bad. I finally wrangle him into the sack and finish him off cleanly. Now comes number three- a gargantuan beast of a rat. Not only did she manage to jump out of the bag, but the second time I tried, the skin slid off of her tail and now I had absolutely nothing to grab her by.

So now me and my brother are trying to think of another way to kill her. I grab a brick and look at him. He says, "it will break your cage". I said, "yeah, it wouldn't kill her cleanly anyway". I tried it anyway, and it didn't work. So now I'm really running out of options. Well, I go to my room and see if I can find anything to aid us in our chore. The first thing I notice is a hammer, so I grab it.

Well, to speed this story along, I had to hit her with a hammer 3 times just to paralyze her and toss her into the bag where I could finish her off. There was blood everywhere that I had to clean and I felt really bad.

Goddamn snakes.
Old 2006-10-21, 14:47
Post-whore

Can't you just throw in the live rats into the cage and let the snake handle the rest?
Old 2006-10-21, 14:58
Post-whore

Old 2006-10-21, 15:03
Post-whore

Aslong as they leave the sheep alone im ok. I love sheep, so soft and wet...cut a cup holder in the hair on their back and leave the rest to the imagination.
Old 2006-10-21, 15:06
Post-whore

Fucking hell...the video isn't that bad, but those noises he makes...jesus fucking christ.
Old 2006-10-21, 15:11
Post-whore

Another one.

Chechen cunts.
Old 2006-10-21, 15:11
Post-whore

Quote:
Can't you just throw in the live rats into the cage and let the snake handle the rest?

the snakes may get fucked up.

my bandmate owns a boa and did that shit, killing mouses and stuff, then he found a place that does it for him.

snakes dont really move around much, thats all i can say. once he just let loose a live mouse, its just hanging out for a while, till this lazy ass snake feels like eating. kinda felt bad looking at the doomed mouse.
Old 2006-10-21, 15:12
Post-whore

That video was crazy,holy fuck.
Old 2006-10-21, 15:23
Post-whore

Quote:
Fucking hell...the video isn't that bad, but those noises he makes...jesus fucking christ.
The video is not that bad???!?!! How much of a hard ass motherfucker are you?
Old 2006-10-21, 15:25
Post-whore

What I'm saying is the video if watched on mute, isn't as gut-wrenchingly disgusting if it's watched with the sound on.