MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2006-10-16, 05:57
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Kill goats for Morbid Angel (oh and Satan)

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20590746-2,00.html
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,1011...from=public_rss
http://www.news.com.au/common/image...,5275195,00.jpg

They took pics of themselves outside a service station with a goat's head. Apparently one of them was wearing a Morbid Angel shirt. The goat didn't deserve it. Fuckers.
Old 2006-10-16, 06:14
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
They stole walpurgis' shirt! I hope it wasn't the autographed one.
Such idiots. Sacrificing animals is so old testament. They should have cut off one of their own hands or a foot or a penis (yeah! to keep from reproducing stupid people).

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2006-10-16, 06:22
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Send a message via MSN to Robbie Filth
Get the guy to chop off his dick and then masturbate his bitch with the cut off willy.
Old 2006-10-16, 08:16
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
He probably doesn't know what to do with it anyways.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2006-10-16, 08:24
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
You just be lucky that shit didn't happen in America. There would be extremely flawed 5 minute biogaraphies on the satanic nature of Morbid Angel's music and influence.

However, I have heard that Slipknot used to throw a goat head out into teh crowd but got in a lot of trouble so they had to stop.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-10-16, 08:35
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Haha... Media brainwashing.

Headline: "'Satanic' slaughter charges laid"

Conclusion: "Police suspect the animal may have been killed for a satanic ritual."

It's not even worth ranting against the media, it's so insignificant.
Old 2006-10-16, 08:50
Post-whore

Anything for you Crimson
Old 2006-10-16, 10:12
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Man. Human Beings are really demented, savage creatures. I'm glad I'm not one.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-10-16, 10:16
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
As much as I like slaughter, I'd rather it be done to people rather than goats. Requiem, next time use nubile, beautiful ladies kthanx.
Old 2006-10-16, 10:42
Die Young.

It's funny because animal sacrifice is practiced in many places throughout the world. *Knowledge is power.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2006-10-16, 11:10
Post-whore

I don't want to make anyone mad but uhh..... humans>>>>>>>>goats. Animals may not activley seek to slaughter humans like we do them for food (being a vegetarian would be impossible for me), but its not like they care about us. Wild animals like goats or wolves or kangaroos don't want to make little baby humans their pets so they can nurture them like humans do with little kitties. They're animals. Their existence consists of shitting, eating, and fucking, and just living in the moment.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-10-16, 11:12
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I had slaughtered salmon with pepper sauce Friday night for dinner and it was delicious!

Old 2006-10-16, 11:14
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I had slaughtered salmon with pepper sauce Friday night for dinner and it was delicious!
Exactly. You were a superior species compared to the salmon.
Old 2006-10-16, 11:15
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, but we both share the same wiggle in the tailfin.

Old 2006-10-16, 11:19
Post-whore

Human existence consists of eating, sleeping, fucking, and ruining the planet in the process.

Misanthropy - double your hating.
Old 2006-10-16, 11:56
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
Human existence consists of eating, sleeping, fucking, and ruining the planet in the process.

Cows - double the patties on your bun.
Old 2006-10-16, 13:52
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson

you forgot defocation
Old 2006-10-16, 14:55
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
I don't want to make anyone mad but uhh..... humans>>>>>>>>goats. Animals may not activley seek to slaughter humans like we do them for food (being a vegetarian would be impossible for me), but its not like they care about us. Wild animals like goats or wolves or kangaroos don't want to make little baby humans their pets so they can nurture them like humans do with little kitties. They're animals. Their existence consists of shitting, eating, and fucking, and just living in the moment.

I got my cat because it's so cute and furry, and whe yous cratch behind his ears, his hind leg (right ear=right leg, left ear=left leg) starts thumping and then he starts scratching vigoriously behind his ear..... it's funny when he scratches too hard and yeows but still keeps scratching. So pretty.

the nurturing and taking care of it are not what I look for in a cat. Cleaning his kitty litter and feeding him aren't what I look forward to.

And I kind of disagree about us being better than animals. We also do perform those 4 basic tasks; shitting, eating, fucking, and living in the moment. We just do it more sophisticated-like.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-10-16, 15:02
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You don't know that the goat didn't deserve it. Maybe the goat had been terrorizing these kids for years and had killed everybody they'd ever loved and they finally fought back. Or maybe he was the goat Hitler and was planning to massacre New Zealand's sheep and these people wanted to protect the Kiwis' national sex life.

In any case, I ate goat meat a few days ago. Goats get slaughtered every day. If you really believe that people should be slaughtered instead, put your money where your mouth is and find a way to kill a couple thousand people at one go, since you're certainly not going to get more than one chance if any of the people are white. Good luck.
Old 2006-10-16, 15:08
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Maybe it's mean to kill a goat for no reason, but you have to admit, killing anything in the name of Morbid Angel is pretty boss. Every time I eat, shit, fuck, and floss I do it in the name of Morbid Angel. In fact, I think I'm gonna need to go take an Azagthoth right now...