MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

View Poll Results: How much weed do you smoke?
I smoke ounce a week or more 1 1.30%
I smoke gram a day, everyday 11 14.29%
Bowl a day 3 3.90%
Weekly/Occassional Smokathon 27 35.06%
I dont smoke weed because Im smarter than everyone 35 45.45%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-10-20, 22:08
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
Every day.

Hey Hey Hey smoke weed everyday

Old 2006-10-20, 22:13
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
hotboxing is definately under-rated, especially in front of the restraunt you are about to eat at. nothing like makin an entrance with a cloud of smoke chasin ya.

Talk about paranoia.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2006-10-21, 00:31
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Hey Hey Hey smoke weed everyday

Na-na-na-na-na...

Old 2006-10-21, 04:34
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Talk about paranoia.

"Look out man, its the cloud again!

Old 2006-10-21, 04:47
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
"Look out man, its the cloud again!

It might be just me. Stoned off my ass and publicity don't mix with me.

Old 2006-10-21, 04:52
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
It might be just me. Stoned off my ass and publicity don't mix with me.

What?

Old 2006-10-21, 04:55
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
What?

Getting stoned and going out into public isn't a good idea for me.

Old 2006-10-21, 05:31
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

going to the movies high is great. also, afterwards, usually everyone is comin down and can communicate, even if they are a light weight. of course there are excpetions:

for example, a couple of bros and I made some firecrackers (explained earlier in the the thread)with hash and went and watched march of the penguins. i geeked through the entire film, trying to figure out if it was real or not. crazy crazy movie. we had to leave in the middle because i laughed too hard.

drunk in hte theatre is another story. i got belligerent in the movie and started yelling "cunt!."thankfully, my sister took initiative and drug my ass out after the woman in the front row left to go get security. it also didnt help that i peed in the theatre. hah, good times on dog fish head. mind you, this beer i 9.2% and i had at least 9 of them before and during the movie. i passed out that night soon after.

/end story

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2006-10-21, 15:30
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-21, 15:31
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:

I know what you mean, but I still find it fun. Getting high and going to a hockey game was pretty cool though, 'least until I came down. Then I realised I hate hockey and our team fucking sucks.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-21, 15:40
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
hotboxing is definately under-rated, especially in front of the restraunt you are about to eat at. nothing like makin an entrance with a cloud of smoke chasin ya.

hell yea...or the smoke is so thick your eyes sting haha its been a while since i've done that.

Old 2006-10-21, 19:00
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Going on walks at midnight is fun too. Especially near the Rose Bowl.

There's this place near one of my friend's house that looks like crumpled aztec ruins... only smoked there once though.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2006-10-21, 22:59
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:

Yea, kinda embarassing eh? Or does it just make you feel out of place? Man those feelings suck.

Old 2006-10-21, 23:10
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Yeah walking around at night would be pretty sweet. Taking a stroll past midnight with a few friends and a couple joints, fun stuff.

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-22, 01:00
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:

drunk in hte theatre is another story. i got belligerent in the movie and started yelling "cunt!."thankfully, my sister took initiative and drug my ass out after the woman in the front row left to go get security. it also didnt help that i peed in the theatre. hah, good times on dog fish head. mind you, this beer i 9.2% and i had at least 9 of them before and during the movie. i passed out that night soon after.

/end story

have you every sneaked a 12 pack of keystones into the movies?I have and drunk them in under 30minutes of the movie it was so funny.I had been drinking the whole day which is why i had suck a dumb fucking idea

Old 2006-10-22, 03:44
Dystopia
Post-whore

lol

Old 2006-10-22, 14:40
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
have you every sneaked a 12 pack of keystones into the movies?I have and drunk them in under 30minutes of the movie it was so funny.I had been drinking the whole day which is why i had suck a dumb fucking idea

one time i went with a bunch of friends to see jay and silent bob strike back on the opening night...this guy that used to be a roommate of bass tendencies and myself drank a 750ml bottle of soco in the theater. i split a bottle with a friend. needless to say...this guy got fucking hammered and lit up a cig in the theater. shit was packed but not a word from anyone...i believe that went over so well because of the types of people going to see the movie. then when the words look kids, its mark hamell popped up he yelled at the top of his drunk ass lungs.."fuck mark hamell!!"

movie finished..we tried to get someone else to drive his car but he was so wasted he said he could drive and wouldn't let anyone take his keys...so after a bit we said fuck it you drunk ass bastard.

i was in my car about 6 cars ahead of him (traffic is horrible at that place on the weekends since theres only one road to it that is one lane each way) adn we heard an accident. i said...if thats anyone its steinberg...so we pulled a u and went back to check it out...sure enough our friend was the last car in a 4 car accident. my roommate that was with him chucked the remainder of the bottle he had...some of it was all over the dashboard. we took about a quarter of the good stuff from the driver since the cops would be there.

next morning bright and fucking early i get a call from him and go to pick him up from the police station then take him to get his car. there was a bowl sitting in the middle console thing not even coverd and the cops didn't even notice it!!!

it was one hell of a weekend.

Old 2006-10-22, 14:59
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:

depends what youre doing, i used to smoke up before school......that was a complete waste of weed and money, the awkwardness just kills the buzz.

i never understood folks who HAVE to smoke when they get up, on break on the job, before school,before they eat,before they go to sleep. its like a necessary thing.

my favorite thing to do was play shows or jam stoned<when i did smoke>strangely enough It actually killed the tension. i played way more relaxed and in the pocket stoned than sober. granted it was high school shows in retarded jam bands.

Old 2006-10-22, 16:39
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
one time i went with a bunch of friends to see jay and silent bob strike back on the opening night...this guy that used to be a roommate of bass tendencies and myself drank a 750ml bottle of soco in the theater. i split a bottle with a friend. needless to say...this guy got fucking hammered and lit up a cig in the theater. shit was packed but not a word from anyone...i believe that went over so well because of the types of people going to see the movie. then when the words look kids, its mark hamell popped up he yelled at the top of his drunk ass lungs.."fuck mark hamell!!"

movie finished..we tried to get someone else to drive his car but he was so wasted he said he could drive and wouldn't let anyone take his keys...so after a bit we said fuck it you drunk ass bastard.

i was in my car about 6 cars ahead of him (traffic is horrible at that place on the weekends since theres only one road to it that is one lane each way) adn we heard an accident. i said...if thats anyone its steinberg...so we pulled a u and went back to check it out...sure enough our friend was the last car in a 4 car accident. my roommate that was with him chucked the remainder of the bottle he had...some of it was all over the dashboard. we took about a quarter of the good stuff from the driver since the cops would be there.

next morning bright and fucking early i get a call from him and go to pick him up from the police station then take him to get his car. there was a bowl sitting in the middle console thing not even coverd and the cops didn't even notice it!!!

it was one hell of a weekend.

Lol man thats awesome. One time my dad had a girl cop over and had to explain a burglury, and there was an 8th on the table that he had that was unmentioned.

Old 2006-10-27, 00:24
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Graf, no wonder you're a pothead, you live in fucking Boca Raton.

Old 2006-10-27, 00:46
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
depends what youre doing, i used to smoke up before school......that was a complete waste of weed and money, the awkwardness just kills the buzz.

yeah, but that also depends on what your school is like, or what classes are approaching after you smoke. some of my favorite stoned memories took place at school. i never failed a class and the only reason i missed a week of school was because i was getting surgery. other than that, i had perfect attendance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
i never understood folks who HAVE to smoke when they get up, on break on the job, before school,before they eat,before they go to sleep. its like a necessary thing.

havnt you been that way with cigarettes? even if you havnt, lots of people are. unless you are talking about cigarettes here. if you are talking about weed, its still the same thing, IMO. Tabacco smokers smoke all day cause they dont want it to go away. same can apply for weed smokers, or anything for that matter.

Old 2006-10-27, 03:49
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Lol man thats awesome. One time my dad had a girl cop over and had to explain a burglury, and there was an 8th on the table that he had that was unmentioned.

actually it kinda sucked! it was kinda funny as it happened..but looking back it was kinda retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Graf, no wonder you're a pothead, you live in fucking Boca Raton.

haha are you from down this way? i noticed you said you were visiting your mom i guess it was down in south florida. i moved down here in 2000 to go to college...now i just live here and work.

Old 2006-10-27, 04:24
Pr0az
Post-whore

Weed is nature's tylenol.

Old 2006-10-27, 14:58
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
actually it kinda sucked! it was kinda funny as it happened..but looking back it was kinda retarded.

haha are you from down this way? i noticed you said you were visiting your mom i guess it was down in south florida. i moved down here in 2000 to go to college...now i just live here and work.

Yeah, I lived in Coral Springs for about 4 years until I got shipped off to boarding school at 12. I'm still down there for breaks and I absolutely dread going there because I have no friends down there at all and my Mom is sick so she can't drive anywhere and I'm always so bored. I mean, I feel bad because I know it's not her fault but damn. I never have ANYTHING to do down there. Aren't you miserable?

Old 2006-10-27, 16:21
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

I just got high the other night and it was SO hard to contain myself from laughing. Me and 5 other guys smoked a bunch and went in to the bowlarama (bowling, arcades, and shit) and it was FILLED with retarded people. Like people with down's syndrome kept coming up and introducing themselves, one guy came up to everybody and tapped on their shoulders and said "Hi! I'm Danny boy!" and shook our hands.. my god. I felt like an ass for thinking it was so funny but that was the hardest thing not to laugh at.

*phew.*

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-27, 16:36
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Yeah, I lived in Coral Springs for about 4 years until I got shipped off to boarding school at 12. I'm still down there for breaks and I absolutely dread going there because I have no friends down there at all and my Mom is sick so she can't drive anywhere and I'm always so bored. I mean, I feel bad because I know it's not her fault but damn. I never have ANYTHING to do down there. Aren't you miserable?

ahh. well that would suck being trapped in a house. i'm not miserable..but i know some people here and can hop in my car and go wherever heh. i don't plan on living here forever...but my main problem with this area is the humidity and heat. thought of moving to ft lauderdale when my lease is up..but we'll see ...i fucking hate moving. i moved to boca from north carolina so it was a bit of a step up for me. the buds here are usually pretty damn good too

Old 2006-10-27, 16:37
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

I'm getting some homegrown stuff today fuckers!

Old 2006-10-27, 17:00
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Weed is nature's tylenol.

Yeah, because weed can't give you a headache.

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-27, 17:03
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

I've never gotten a headache induced by dope.

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-27, 17:20
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH

you haven't smoked enough, or maybe you smoked too much and it covered the headaches. were you on any pills? man in tired. cough i dunno if i should smoke right now it may help me JERK OFF TIME woah dont listen to me im tired and sober (im so glad i dont know any of you)

Old 2006-10-27, 17:26
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
you haven't smoked enough

Yeah, you can definitely get headaches from it.

"Now you know.. and knowing if half the battle!"

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-27, 17:27
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

man, then you havnt smoked and then been smitten by the burning sun that terrorizes a good number of my days.

i smoked 5 minutes ago, and the weather is almost perfect. its not cold, its 68% and dim.

Old 2006-10-27, 18:03
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Wait.. yeah come to think of it I have. The fair came by one year (just a bunch of rides and shit) and me and my friend snuck off to get high, the moment we hit the sun we were pretty high. We were tripping out on rides, ect. and then after a while we were sitting on the curb, sun beating down on us, head aching.. ect.

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-27, 18:03
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
you haven't smoked enough, or maybe you smoked too much and it covered the headaches. were you on any pills? man in tired. cough i dunno if i should smoke right now it may help me JERK OFF TIME woah dont listen to me im tired and sober (im so glad i dont know any of you)

Haha it'd probly be that I smoked too much.

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-27, 19:02
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Smoking is for quiches.

Old 2006-10-27, 20:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

For quiches, you say?

Old 2006-10-27, 20:11
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

i don't think i'd eat that even with a really bad case of the munchies.

Old 2006-10-27, 20:28
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

That's one nasty looking quiche. I've had quiche numerous times, it doesn't all look like that. All it is, is basically like chicken pot pie except it has eggs in it. Usually something like ham or bacon or cheese or spinach is put in, too. It's not bad, really!

Old 2006-10-27, 20:54
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

quiches are fucking crap.

Old 2006-10-27, 21:02
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

real men love quiche

Old 2006-10-27, 22:22
Requiem
Post-whore

Saturday is going to consist of me sitting on a couch and smoking a shit load of weed.Its cool at my friends because his mom smokes with us.

Old 2006-10-27, 22:51
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

at my friends house, his parents dont care, but his dad cant get any into his system because of drug tests so we have to do it outside.

Old 2006-10-28, 01:59
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
For quiches, you say?

I thought it was pizza.

Smokin hella this weekend then quitting for a month

Old 2006-10-28, 02:50
Bia
Muffin Ass

A loser that smokes weed is still a loser.
A winner that smokes.....is still a winner.
Same applys to alcohol.
As trite as it sounds....moderation is key.

The biggest problem with marijuana is that for many...it makes mediocrity seem more than mediocre.....therefore one can slip into a worthless existance.

I have been smoking TONS for almost 7 years.
I grad HS...went immediately to work and got my own place shortly after.
I bought my own car shortly before turning 16...
I have enrolled in college and am doing well......

ALL while being a heavy smoker.

Alcohol on the other hand is responsible for 10,000's of deaths a year and even more misery. Many domestic crimes are fueled by alcohol.

Marijuana accounts for so little of these things it cant even be accurately measured or studied.

I stopped drinking a good while back.....and hope to smoke weed until the day I die.

class dismissed.

Old 2006-10-28, 03:46
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Nice little rant there. If anything, it's alcohol that should be illegal really. I still have fuin drinking, but it's a good idea to hold back.

And about the loser thing, that's VERY true. Weed enhances already good experiences, or just makes watching weird shit fun. Sitting around while you have no friends hoping weed will solve your problems just fucks you over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
at my friends house, his parents dont care, but his dad cant get any into his system because of drug tests so we have to do it outside.

I once hung out with people who's parents didn't give a shit about that stuff either. It feels sorta awkward... but I'm fine with it.

MY WEBSITE!

Last edited by JoeYngVai : 2006-10-28 at 03:48.

Old 2006-10-28, 17:03
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Saturday is going to consist of me sitting on a couch and smoking a shit load of weed.Its cool at my friends because his mom smokes with us.

Dont forget jacking your dong while watching your dad's early eighties porn.

Old 2006-10-29, 02:05
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:

Sounds like my Mom.

Old 2006-11-01, 22:42
Requiem
Post-whore

Im stoned and i'm listening to Michael Jackson, how are yall?

Old 2006-11-02, 00:57
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

not that stoned!

Old 2006-11-02, 01:17
Mystic
New Blood

Im kinda off and on with it, like couple of months ago I used to smoke weed like EVERYDAY, I noticed that I was getting slower and quit, but then I started again, then quit, then start...you get the point.

Old 2006-11-02, 01:57
Ludd
Senior Metalhead

Your poll is missing the option 'I smoke when I feel like it. Every few months or whenever it comes around."
The options seem to be 1) regular smoker 2) harcore smoker 3) never smoke at all.
Believe it or not, there are people in between.

Old 2006-11-02, 01:59
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Im stoned and i'm listening to Michael Jackson, how are yall?

Cool? No.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-02, 03:47
HelpMeHelpYou
Supreme Metalhead

I used to sesh but that was like almost two years ago.

Old 2006-11-02, 03:55
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

I use heroin..that count?

Old 2006-11-02, 08:09
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

No, because you'll be dead in 15 years rather than retarded. Actually, you're already retarded.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2006-11-02, 09:18
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius

I hope you enjoy a short future.

Old 2006-11-02, 10:23
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludd
Your poll is missing the option 'I smoke when I feel like it. Every few months or whenever it comes around."
The options seem to be 1) regular smoker 2) harcore smoker 3) never smoke at all.
Believe it or not, there are people in between.

Actually theres a weekly/occassional option, which i was suprised had so many points because the only amounts i heard of smoking were a...well a lot

Old 2006-11-02, 11:52
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Actually theres a weekly/occassional option, which i was suprised had so many points because the only amounts i heard of smoking were a...well a lot

is that your picture as your avater?

Old 2006-11-02, 22:18
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
is that your picture as your avater?

no
www.myspace.com/borderpotrolcop
yes, patrol is spelled wrong, and the pics suck. eat me.

Old 2006-11-02, 22:34
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
no
www.myspace.com/borderpotrolcop
yes, patrol is spelled wrong, and the pics suck. eat me.

hahaha.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-02, 22:43
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

i love your quote, dystopia.

anyways, ironically, i've been smoking a lot less frequently. but when i smoke now, i smoke a shit load. i don't like going to class stoned and am trying to back away from pot slowly, not because i don't like it, jsut becasue i'm broke and i have stolen enough money from my parents already. if i chose to do drugs, i should at least pay for them.

anyways, people who say "alcohol should be illegal and pot should be legal lolz" are fuckin stupid. one doesn't have to always be illegal, and really, if you think about it for a fuckin second, no argument is being made. it is similar to getting in trouble and telling your mom that your brother did something worse than you in hopes to avoid the beating and pass it on to the other sibling.

however, i believe alocohol is more dangerous overall, but i don't think it should be illegal.

Old 2006-11-03, 05:27
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius

Hope that's a joke...

And yeah when I said the "alcohol should be illegal" I was mostly implying that it's just far more dangerous to use.
I once saw a funny chart in Sports Illustrated about watching the Super Bowl and it had rating of drunkeness, the final two being something like: Invisible... Bulletproof... unfortunately it's very true.

I feel retarded sometimes when I smoke because I'll sorta get paranoid enough to have those "blackout" things. It feels awful, and it's all in my head. I have to do a little at first and then wait for it to hit, then I can smoke a lot more. It's probably just because I don't do it much, so I get a little weird if I go straight to a party all of a sudden while I'm high.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2006-11-03, 16:18
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Yeah, you can definitely get headaches from it.

Make sure you don't have ANY seeds in your bowls or joints and you'll have fewer headaches. I used to get headaches from smoking all the time until someone told me about that. Have'nt had one since.

Old 2006-11-03, 16:22
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

"No stems, no seeds that you don't neeeed...

Acapoulco Gold is (long toke and hold breath singing)

bad ass weeeed.........."

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-11-04, 05:33
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

The heroin thing was kind of a joke. I use to be into drugs pretty big, I've got away form it though. On occasion I'll joke about still shooting up.

Old 2006-11-04, 21:56
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
the final two being something like: Invisible... Bulletproof... unfortunately it's very true.

That's just people who get out of control with it. The invisible/Bulletproof crap sounds more like a crack head.

Old 2006-11-04, 22:07
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

I just smoked me a bowl of alaskan thunderfuck, suck to be you guys.

Old 2006-11-05, 04:18
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Well, I guess this is the message board thread that you're supposed to post on while high.

I love it when friends just bring over pot ...

Last edited by John Holland : 2006-11-05 at 04:24.

Old 2006-11-05, 07:58
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
I just smoked me a bowl of alaskan thunderfuck, suck to be you guys.

You are so cool. I wish I was you.

Old 2006-11-05, 16:32
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
You are so cool. I wish I was you.

Yeah because your life totally sucks compared to mine. You live in a slum and eat crab apples for a living. Get fucked.

Old 2006-11-05, 23:09
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Mildly high now, but I really feel like having a drink.

Beer > weed.

Old 2006-11-05, 23:12
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Beer > weed.

haha i just don't know! i think beer = weed....i'm torn between my two loves...if weed was cheaper..i'd try boiling some weed in with the hops next time we try to make some beer!!! crippy ale

Old 2006-11-05, 23:19
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
haha i just don't know! i think beer = weed....i'm torn between my two loves...if weed was cheaper..i'd try boiling some weed in with the hops next time we try to make some beer!!! crippy ale

That'd probably taste like shit! Speaking of shit, I need a good recipe for brownies. Do they cover up shitty tasting weed?

Anyway, yes, first joint after 3 or so months. Weed is getting another chance ffrom me. I've never tried really high quality stuff, all my weed-related experiences have been based on cheap crap, so I want try the "best" stuff and see what the hype is about that.

Anohter thing, does anyone else get mildly blocked noses when they're high?

Old 2006-11-05, 23:22
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

can't say that i do.

Old 2006-11-05, 23:28
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:

I came across a thread the other day on this whilst scouring home-brew sites (for something completely unrelated). And from what i gathered, it's nothing to write home about- you get the taste but no effects, so its not really worth it.

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-11-05, 23:35
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
That'd probably taste like shit! Speaking of shit, I need a good recipe for brownies. Do they cover up shitty tasting weed?

Anyway, yes, first joint after 3 or so months. Weed is getting another chance ffrom me. I've never tried really high quality stuff, all my weed-related experiences have been based on cheap crap, so I want try the "best" stuff and see what the hype is about that.

Anohter thing, does anyone else get mildly blocked noses when they're high?

nah it would probably taste weird at least...but i would use good bud for it. haha who knows...

i think brownies do a good job of covering up bad weed. almost every brownie i've ever had was made with cheap shit.

you HAVE to try the good shit!!!!! i can't emphasize that enough. smoking shwag vs dank is like drinking someone drunk ass guys piss vs crystal or however that expensive ass champagne is spelled.

hope its not against the rules...and i had to lower the quality to even post the image..but here is a close up of some of the stuff we get around these parts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2413s2.jpg (99.5 KB, 58 views)

Old 2006-11-05, 23:36
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol
I came across a thread the other day on this whilst scouring home-brew sites (for something completely unrelated). And from what i gathered, it's nothing to write home about- you get the taste but no effects, so its not really worth it.

haha cool...i had never really seriously thought of it, or heard of it. would just be kind of cool/funny to have a brew that tasted like skunk hahaha!

edit ...an update on our first batch of beer...i think we killed the yeast when we added it the the wort we just removed from the stove. our noob issues will hopefully be resolved on our next try.

Old 2006-11-06, 03:18
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
i love your quote, dystopia.

which one?

anyways, its now safe to assume the majority of metalheads smoke pot. now i can breath

Old 2006-11-06, 03:24
basstendencies
Senior Metalhead

bud flavored beer? genius. pure fucking genius. perhaps you can rig something for the home brew? maybe additional "hops" ? think about it.

Old 2006-11-06, 04:25
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
hope its not against the rules...and i had to lower the quality to even post the image..but here is a close up of some of the stuff we get around these parts.

You would love Canada then, the definite majority of weed looks like that.

Weed Beer?? It's called Stella Artois..seriously, drink one and tell me it doesn't taste like you're drinking carbonated weed.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-06, 04:57
Pr0az
Post-whore

Carbonated weed...that shit sounds pretty nasty. I could imagine it wouldn't be the thing to drink if you get cotton mouth from smoking.

Old 2006-11-06, 09:37
Dystopia
Post-whore

You can actually make weed potion called Bhalm or whatever you drink it and get high. Its been around for thousands of years you can look up how to make it.

Old 2006-11-06, 15:04
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You would love Canada then, the definite majority of weed looks like that.

Yep.

Priceless!

Old 2006-11-06, 16:07
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

well the weed beer was more of a joke...especially since that shit is too expensive! maybe if i had some of my own growing i'd set some aside. it wouldn't taste like straight liquid weed, it would most likely add just a little flavor....unless the other ingredients completely overpowered it.

i've had stella artois but never noticed a bud flavor..i guess now i have an excuse to pick some up.

Old 2006-11-06, 21:51
Pr0az
Post-whore

I've ate weed, you get pretty high especially if someone is new to making cookies/brownies with weed in them. They add way to much weed to the ingredients.

Old 2006-11-08, 05:33
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
I've ate weed, you get pretty high especially if someone is new to making cookies/brownies with weed in them. They add way to much weed to the ingredients.

Nice avatar

Old 2006-11-08, 05:57
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

whilst on the topic of "eating weed" i hope we all realize that you cant simply eat weed from tbe bag and get high...

this girl, a while back, got into an arguement with me. she said her and her friend ate weed and got fucked. i told her it doesnt work that way because the THC is heat-activated! and, unfortunately, the temp. of our bodies just isnt enough to do it! i told her it must be cooked or burnt/smoked to activate the THC. she resisted and somehow ended up winning because this completely inactive gangster guy in the corner of the room, out of nowhere, says "you bitches are still with that. i ate weed before, and it fucks you up". i should have knocked him out with a head blow, and then made a smooth departure from the girls. anyway, the point is, the girls were wrong, and the guy was even more wrong, in his attitude. so yes, have it be known, you cant possibly get stoned from eating weed. it just doesnt work that way.

EDIT: sorry! you can get fucked eating it, but im sure you all caught on that i meant youd have to eat it after it being cooked/activated.

Last edited by timedragon : 2006-11-08 at 06:00.

Old 2006-11-08, 21:34
metalpro
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
I don't smoke it. What's the point? To make yourself feel good? That's what masturbating is for.

Seriously, though. I see no promblem with other people using it, as long as they don't waste themselves doing it. It's like drinking beer. It takes responsibility; you drink with your friends for shits and giggles, and if you do become impaired, you either let one of your sober friends drive you home, or get a cab.

isnt masturbating supposed to make a guy feel sexy . i dont smoke, its not worth it too me.

scream when u feel the pain. i probly wont stop.

Old 2006-11-08, 21:40
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
whilst on the topic of "eating weed" i hope we all realize that you cant simply eat weed from tbe bag and get high...

this girl, a while back, got into an arguement with me. she said her and her friend ate weed and got fucked. i told her it doesnt work that way because the THC is heat-activated! and, unfortunately, the temp. of our bodies just isnt enough to do it! i told her it must be cooked or burnt/smoked to activate the THC. she resisted and somehow ended up winning because this completely inactive gangster guy in the corner of the room, out of nowhere, says "you bitches are still with that. i ate weed before, and it fucks you up". i should have knocked him out with a head blow, and then made a smooth departure from the girls. anyway, the point is, the girls were wrong, and the guy was even more wrong, in his attitude. so yes, have it be known, you cant possibly get stoned from eating weed. it just doesnt work that way.

EDIT: sorry! you can get fucked eating it, but im sure you all caught on that i meant youd have to eat it after it being cooked/activated.

You know nothing about weed or its active ingredient THC. Shit does not have to be activated it already is activated. But i see you edited so...

Old 2006-11-08, 21:41
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Nice avatar

Old 2006-11-08, 22:28
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalpro
isnt masturbating supposed to make a guy feel sexy . i dont smoke, its not worth it too me.

Yeah, but masturbating doesn't give you lung cancer, emphezema, heart disease, and it can be beneficial to you by reducing your chances of getting prostate cancer.... or at least I heard.

I was abotu to say masturbating won't give you a heart attack.... but technically, for some people, that's not true.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-11-08, 22:58
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
You know nothing about weed or its active ingredient THC. Shit does not have to be activated it already is activated. But i see you edited so...

i know nothing about it eh? maybe its time for you to go read up, because i did before and after my arguement with the girl. i dont know why i didnt just erase the last two lines for the edit...

anyway, heres what wikipedia says you must do
"Cannabis may be orally consumed. In order to release its psychoactive properties hashish can be eaten raw or mixed with water but marijuana will only be absorbed into the bloodstream by blending it with ethanol or lipids."

i could have sworn i read it is only heat activated

well, i have read that, but it just doesnt apply to every kind of weed.

i originally came to the thread to say i quit yesterday. i am going to get a job at a hospital. starts at 9.00 an hour. i just have to pass the drug test, which i have a pill for. i'll probably smoke once i see things going smooth. the guy said i just have to fill out an application, and he'll hire me. its great when your parents have friends like that.

Old 2006-11-08, 23:01
the_bleeding
Post-whore

there needs to be a "i used to smoke weed, but dont anymore... because i'm smarter than you" category. hahahah yeah

i used to smoke it every week... twice a week... yeah... but now the smell of it makes me dry heave. its sad
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-11-09, 03:29
d7b
New Blood

Quote:
nothing personal..but you aren't even as old as my little brother...i think its a bit early to say never.

you can smoke and make something of yourself. it takes self control. honestly i think drinking a lot is worse than smoking a lot. many politicians drink A LOT. i don't think smoking dosn't harm cognitive abilities at all but i think its a bit over hyped.

agreed. It is a simple fact of toxicity and self control.

1.) weed is a great deal less toxic than pretty much any other vice (probably even most fast foods! so it wins the least toxic vice (as far as i have read)

2.) if you have no self control , then weed isn't for you. So grow some nuts and get some discipline and smoke some fucking hash already?!

Old 2006-11-09, 06:29
Dystopia
Post-whore

One time about an 8th of weed went through the wash machine in someones pockets so they just gave it to me. I popped the buds like pills with Dr. Pepper. Im not sure if I felt anything.

Old 2006-11-11, 11:04
Seve420
Senior Metalhead

I used to smoke weed, especially last year but I stopped around january and haven't smoked since.

I just stopped enjoying it and was only really smoking because I had it. I became to despise the munchies, the paranoia, the lack of motivation, the shit memory and just generally feeling not with it.

I still booze and smoke cigarettes but you've got to have some kind of vice

Just Click On These
Friendship In School Hours
StraightEdge Tattoo Removalist
The Acid Dancers
Skull Full Of Unicorns

Old 2006-11-11, 16:32
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Quote:
One time about an 8th of weed went through the wash machine in someones pockets so they just gave it to me. I popped the buds like pills with Dr. Pepper. Im not sure if I felt anything.

thats cuz the washing machine washed the THC off of the leaves. You're silly.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-11-11, 18:25
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Anyone smoke oil joints? (lining the joint with hash oil).
I want to try it, is it worth going after?

Priceless!

Old 2006-11-11, 18:33
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Anyone smoke oil joints? (lining the joint with hash oil).
I want to try it, is it worth going after?

Not really...if it's there it's worth a try, but not really worth hunting down.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-11, 18:37
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Haha alright, cause I have no idea where to get any and didn't want to go through the trouble if it wasn't really worth it.

Priceless!