MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
  #41  
Old 2006-11-07, 11:02
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
last presidential election i voted kerry..........i should fucking kill myself now already



Fucking amazing.......... just amazing. At least you have the ballz to admit that you voted for that sorry... sad.. .omg piece of shit. I can't believe what a horrible fucking person he is, let alone all these people that honeslty think he would be a good president.

The thing about him that i'm most confused about, is how the media still pays attention to his dumbass, and why he even gets voted into office. Hes so damn horrible.

I'm considering opening up yet another "Tmfreak's rant on stupidness thread" as it would relate to kerry's ignorant comments. He can just go fucking sit on his high horse way above us worthless minions.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 2006-11-07, 11:35
low-tech's Avatar
low-tech low-tech is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: providence
Posts: 1,863
yep, i tried to vote in that fuck



i should start drinking again.
__________________
Quote:
I fought for world titles in boxing, karate, I fought bar wars, street corners, most everything living and half the stuff dead,ain’t nobody bad, I know, I looked.......
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2006-11-07, 13:35
PST 88 PST 88 is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,980
Trying to vote in Kerry would be more embarassing if there was some other viable candidate who was better. Voting for either of the candidates in that election was trying to vote in a shitbag, and this will continue to be true in future elections until presidential candidates and their campaigns aren't managed like PR stunts. Good luck with that, though.

I really wish not voting was the statement we'd like it to be, though.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 2006-11-07, 15:29
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,626
Well...on the topic of drunken stabings...I read this in my newspaper this morning.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Metro/539164.html

These both were on my side of the City, no where near downtown.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 2006-11-07, 15:31
Transient's Avatar
Transient Transient is offline
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,964
voted, yay
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 2006-11-07, 22:28
Bia's Avatar
Bia Bia is offline
Muffin Ass
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Sugar Britches
Posts: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
American politics is a cesspool


You're preaching to the choir.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 2006-11-07, 22:46
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Trying to vote in Kerry would be more embarassing if there was some other viable candidate who was better. Voting for either of the candidates in that election was trying to vote in a shitbag, and this will continue to be true in future elections until presidential candidates and their campaigns aren't managed like PR stunts. Good luck with that, though.

I really wish not voting was the statement we'd like it to be, though.


+1

Which is why i'm not voting till there is a real change in both dominate parties, which won't happen...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 2006-11-07, 22:54
Transient's Avatar
Transient Transient is offline
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,964
it really wont happen if all the people who dont vote because of that reason dont vote for someone other than the two parties
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 2006-11-07, 23:39
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
it really wont happen if all the people who dont vote because of that reason dont vote for someone other than the two parties


That made absolutely no sense. But i think i know what you're getting at. I can agree with you, but I'm more saying along the lines of campaign spending and so on. Advertisements and all that jazz. It fucking pisses me off. Its all bought, we know this. Just makes me feel even more insignificant, not to mention with the actual presidental elections not chosen by popular vote just puts the cherry on top of what i like to call worthless voting.

I've never voted, so I wonder if like the 2 candidates of whatever come up and you don't like either one, so you put neither. That's how it should be. I know plenty of people that go to vote, only know about one of hte races, and the rest they just randomly vote. Thats a mockery in my opinion, oh well.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 2006-11-08, 00:04
xgrafcorex's Avatar
xgrafcorex xgrafcorex is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 3,635
Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
well i JUST registered...i had one filled out and i thought it got turned in but we recently found it buried in my roommates shit in the car...so i downloaded the form online and mailed it. unfortunately it wasn't with in the 20something day period you must be registered before voting...i think its 28 for some reason..random ass number.

anyway...i think EVERYONE should vote. its your one real chance to make ANY input. outside of that, there are plenty of rich ass people that vote every time and don't want the youth to vote because they won't vote the same. these people that always vote, generally get who they want into office because many others don't vote. so by not voting you play into their hands. true there is not always or possibly mostly never a decent person to vote for. but whether you like it or not, someone is taking the seat in office. so fucking vote dickheads.

even if you vote for the independent. fuck it. i didn't register as a voter for either party, i chose unaffiliated and will stay that way....but i plan on voting in each future election.

there are so many countries where the citizens don't even have the right to vote.

you think everyone looks at us with contempt for bush..but it is for many reasons and one of them is that we have the option to vote and most of us do not.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2006-11-08 at 00:25. Reason: typo
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 2006-11-08, 00:15
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
This election went odd. My state has one of the worst governors ever. Actually he was voted as the third worst governor in the nation. Guess what he got re-elected. He spent 8 fucking million dollars on his campaign. I live in one of the poorest states in America and we have a cock sucking governor who spent 8 million dollars on a campaign. Tomorrow will we be better off No! The business's are leaving around here education is pretty much at an all time low and for years we have heard broken promises from this same guy. Yet people seem to ignore and still vote for him. Yet, it can be blamed on the majority not actually voting, who claim politics have gotten dirty and they refuse to vote. WTF? They would rather sit around and let the economy inside the state go to shit than vote. No wonder my state is so shitty! So gra i must agree everyone needs to vote because shit like what happen to night happens over and over again!
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-08 at 00:27.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 2006-11-08, 00:28
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
I highly disagree with you and your opinions on voting, but hey thats fine we can do that. Just because its your RIGHT to vote doesn't mean you have to exercise the right for it to mean anything.

By having the right to vote, you also have the right NOT to vote. Not to mention by people being apathetic and not voting that accurately describes ALSO the populus opinion on the outcome of the politicians. Obviously if they are apathetic enough not to vote, then they obviously don't care who gets in, which in turn accurately describes the will of hte people.

I personally think the idea that just because others don't get to in other countries, is kind of a cop out reason to vote, and doesn't really have much girth as a real argument towards people voting.

But thats my opinion. By no means am i telling people not to vote, but if you feel compelled and thats how you think change will be made, or if you even want change, or even care if theres change then you have the right and the option to do or not do so.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 2006-11-08, 00:32
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
This election went odd. My state has one of the worst governors ever. Actually he was voted as the third worst governor in the nation. Guess what he got re-elected. He spent 8 fucking million dollars on his campaign. I live in one of the poorest states in America and we have a cock sucking governor who spent 8 million dollars on a campaign. Tomorrow will we be better off No! The business's are leaving around here education is pretty much at an all time low and for years we have heard broken promises from this same guy. Yet people seem to ignore and still vote for him. Yet, it can be blamed on the majority not actually voting, who claim politics have gotten dirty and they refuse to vote. WTF? They would rather sit around and let the economy inside the state go to shit than vote. No wonder my state is so shitty! So gra i must agree everyone needs to vote because shit like what happen to night happens over and over again!



I'm not going to claim i know everything, but the only people you hear bitching and complaining about change and dirty politics and feel compelled and enthusastic enough about it are not the majority of the people. if the will of the people were to get somebody else in office it would happen. People don't just magically get put in office again and again.

Point and case. California one of the most democrat filled states in the united states, voted AGAIN Arnold into office. But i thought so many peopel complained and hated his guts and blahb lah blah. Sensationalism. If he was so awful at being a governor then he wouldn't have gotten elected again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 2006-11-08, 00:36
xgrafcorex's Avatar
xgrafcorex xgrafcorex is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 3,635
Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
"ng, but hey thats fine we can do that. Just because its your RIGHT to vote doesn't mean you have to exercise the right for it to mean anything.By having the right to vote, you also have the right NOT to vote. Not to mention by people being apathetic and not voting that accurately describes ALSO the populus opinion on the outcome of the politicians. Obviously if they are apathetic enough not to vote, then they obviously don't care who gets in, which in turn accurately describes the will of hte people. I personally think the idea that just because others don't get to in other countries, is kind of a cop out reason to vote, and doesn't really have much girth as a real argument towards people voting.But thats my opinion. By no means am i telling people not to vote, but if you feel compelled and thats how you think change will be made, or if you even want change, or even care if theres change then you have the right and the "

sorry i think somehow my quote of your post is messed up.

haha well i disagree with you completely on voting. regardless of if you like ANY of the candidates, there is going to be somebody assuming the sometimes important, sometimes not so important role of the political office in question. if you don't like anyone that is running and don't vote...you automatically let all of the assholes of the world decide which asshole will be calling the shots.

to me, that is not a good idea. true its one vote for you or for myself. but as many times as its been said..much of the legally voting youth do NOT vote. if we all did there would be a nice sized chunk of youth voters that anyone running for office would recognize.

Last edited by xgrafcorex : 2006-11-08 at 00:38.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 2006-11-08, 01:03
tmfreak's Avatar
tmfreak tmfreak is offline
Slayer of dumb cunts
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, va
Posts: 3,622
Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex

haha well i disagree with you completely on voting. regardless of if you like ANY of the candidates, there is going to be somebody assuming the sometimes important, sometimes not so important role of the political office in question. if you don't like anyone that is running and don't vote...you automatically let all of the assholes of the world decide which asshole will be calling the shots.

to me, that is not a good idea. true its one vote for you or for myself. but as many times as its been said..much of the legally voting youth do NOT vote. if we all did there would be a nice sized chunk of youth voters that anyone running for office would recognize.


You're absolutely right.

But you decide to vote for somebody who you have no idea what they are going to do... or even if you know both are fucking assholes and are just going to dick shit up... and YOU help put them in office. You make a very solid point and I want to agree with your optimissm but i simply can't, for reasons as simple as Low-techs. Basically if i voted for somebody whether or not i thought they were going to do a decient job, and they ended up turning into complete shit, or even that they were just a worthless human being (as far as society would deem so) i don't think i could sleep well at night. Knowing i helped put that asshole into office.

Now a good attack on this could possibly be, well thats just how any election will be and could happen to any candidate at any time, even if I personally know them, and so on and so on. And although that is true, still it doesn't negate the fact that I signed and agreed for him to be the reaper of undoing. The way i see it, both parties are after the same thing (for the most part) and both completely suck, and i would never vote for either one of them.

Maybe i too feel that maybe not everyone should be allowed to vote too... Maybe.... it brings intresting thought to a change of the current system.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 2006-11-08, 03:22
PST 88 PST 88 is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 4,980
When it comes down to it, when voting one asshole into office is as distasteful as voting another in, you're best off letting other assholes vote them in.

If I'm in a situation where I'm going to have one of my balls snipped for some non-medical reason, I'll let the asshole with the knife decide. Why? Because I'm not ever going to give him permission to take one of my nuts, and so rather than choose my favorite one I'll put the entire responsibility on him, and never have to sleep restlessly knowing that I willfully sacrificed one of the boys.

Now, when an election becomes more savory than deciding which nut to cut off, I'll be happy to participate. But, until that day arrive, election day is drinking day for me.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 2006-11-08, 07:10
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane far_beyond_sane is offline
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
Dear me.

Could the Republicans have lost the House AND the Senate? This smacks of utter carelessness. All I lost today was my shoes.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 2006-11-08, 09:14
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Well i guess it could be worse. We could have did like New York a few years back and re-elect a crack head.

Edit:
Not New York but D.C.
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-08 at 10:23.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 2006-11-08, 09:16
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Well i guess it could be worse. We could have did like New York a few years back and re-elect a crack head.
LOL, that makes you sound like some old disgruntled 50 year old voter.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 2006-11-08, 09:33
xgrafcorex's Avatar
xgrafcorex xgrafcorex is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 3,635
Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Well i guess it could be worse. We could have did like New York a few years back and re-elect a crack head.


unless there was more than one crack head in office...i think you mean DC.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.