MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2006-10-04, 06:50
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

American politics is a cesspool.

I am of course referring to this enormous web of pedophile-related detritus that had descended from the skies to skullfuck the American political landscape.

What happens:

A while ago, a Congressman sends some fairly low-powered sexual innuendo to some male Congressional pages.

Things that intensify the above fact powerfully:

* The Congressman in question is the head of one of the more florid of the American "SAVE TEH CHILDRENZ AT ALL COSTS OMG!!!11" committees which writes badly convoluted laws about protecting children, and there are tonnes of newscasts available about him railing about pedophilia and child abuse. Hypocrisy makes great TV.

* The Congressional leadership knew about this anywhere from one to five years ago and did bollocks all. Some reports have as much as ten years of whispers that the guy was in the habit of standing a little too close and smiling a little too hard. Even so, they've all fallen over themselves fucking up trying to get away from this or to deny they've ever heard of it.

* After the scandal breaks, the Congressman 1) admits to being gay, 2) claims to be abused by a priest as a child 3) checks into booze rehab even though people that know him find that completely bullshitty.

* Congressional mid-term elections are in five weeks.

My thoughts:

+ Watching the far right crucify a Republican is quite a strange experience. Look at these fucking faggots try to outdo each other going ballistic, for example. It's nice to know the medieval Jesus-pigs persecute all fags equally, and that every now and then they'll have cause to burn one of the GOP.

+ Americans are incredibly fucked up about the sexuality of children. All the fags I know were out soliciting at 16. In fact, it isn't even below the age of consent. So it might turn out that this whole moralistic furore is over something that is entirely legal and constitutes nothing more than rainbow-flavoured sexual harassment. At the very least, it is surely not a nine-million-news-items-worthy story

+ Fox News 'accidentally' listed the Congressman in question as a Democrat during a telecast. That's either massively negligent or a supremely shitty thing to do... I mean, I know they're a gang of absolute shitfucks but that really is scraping the bottom of the shitfuck barrel.

+ This ridiculous blizzard of fag-flavoured moralist blancmange could very well tip the balance of power in America, and all over a little soliciting. Is life too fucking weird or what?

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-10-04, 08:37
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
That's right, it is in the news every 10 minutes. My favorite part of teh whole story is 1) Having this big ass scandal happen, in conjunction with Mr. Bush's sagging popularity rates, is like giving the democrats a few rocket launchers and a few credit card numbers. They could really do some damage.

My second favorite part of the story is that if he did indeed do something illegal (the boy was under 18 and Foley was well over it. He had to have done something against the law...) he could possibly be prosecuted under the same Act he was a key figure in making.

My least favourite part of the story is that for some reason I feel a stronger desire to become a congressional page now.

EDIT- HA. That artice in one of the links above that questions whether or not he is in rehab just gave his AOL IM screename.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Last edited by Blood Red Bass : 2006-10-04 at 08:40.
Old 2006-10-04, 08:44
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I've always dreamed that the Republican party will be disbanded and broken into more parties. And since there are only 2 fucking parties, there will be no one to save us from the Demos. Funny, that means "terror"....though there's no "i."
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Last edited by powersofterror : 2006-10-04 at 08:47.
Old 2006-10-04, 08:56
Post-whore

im not suprised fox news did something like that

they'll probably have a segment with this as the title

Foley was actually a democrat?

Foley, the new face of neo-neo-liberalism?

as far as the elections, republicans still have all that shoddy, no paper trail, retarded electronic voting systems in place where they need them.

thier lying, cheating bastards are better than the dems lying,cheating bastards!!
Old 2006-10-04, 11:40
Post-whore

what a dumbass. if he want to bang kids, why not call Michael Jackson for advice?
Old 2006-10-04, 12:37
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
I hate the 2 parties so much that i have officially attempted to abstain myself completely from american politics.. and even world politics now. I just don't give a fuck anymore, because its apparent how worthless these systems are now anyways.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-10-04, 13:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Worthless systems in reality have to be dealt with. It's a cop-out to say 'The system sucks' and walk away. Still, I do the same thing.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't care about this. They should just take him out back and shoot him and get back to their standard bullshit. The only irony I enjoy about this is that they're doing it at the exact same time that they're whining about how Clinton was too blindsided by scandal to deal with Al Qaeda. Solution? STOP GOING SHITFITS ABOUT THE PERSONAL LIVES OF POLITICIANS AND GET ON WITH THE POLITICING.

Australian politics is also a cesspool, snuggles.
Old 2006-10-04, 18:04
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Australian politics is also a cesspool, snuggles.

Of course it is, my little pigsny. They all are. But if there was an International Cesspool Awards, it wouldn't even rate a mention against the might of the Yankee political beast.

In fact, you guys would clean up the Biggest Sinkhole, Largest Individual Turd and Least Artful Arrangement of Manure awards quick-smart.

We've got NOTHING on this shit.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Last edited by far_beyond_sane : 2006-10-04 at 18:27.
Old 2006-10-04, 18:42
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's not our fault you guys aren't as good as us at this. You were even given a head start by being founded by criminals (of course, it isn't a coincidence that criminals started being sent to Australia in earnest and in larger numbers starting in the late 1770s); it's your own fault you're no good.
Old 2006-10-04, 19:07
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Bombarded with bullshit like Foley and blasted with damn political commercials too! Makes ya wanna turn off the tv and read a good book or even a bad one.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2006-10-04, 19:21
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Makes ya wanna turn off the tv

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

don't even mention that again, you almost gave me a heart attack.
Old 2006-10-04, 20:02
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
Yeah American politics suck dick. We just passed a bill to allow torture of war prisoners.

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2006-10-04, 21:18
Post-whore

this is why its good to vote green if your leftwing or libertarian<or whatever right wing grassroots party>if your right.

3rd party politics can impact locally, too bad im only registered in my hometown in Mass. id definitely vote in RI.

apathy is understandable, but there are other options.
Old 2006-10-04, 22:55
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulvox
Yeah American politics suck dick. We just passed a bill to allow torture of war prisoners.

Eh dont' take everything you hear or read as the truth, as it has been probably sensationalized and you're only getting half the story. If you wantt o beleive that we somehow signed a thing saying "fuck the geneva convention" you're just.. retarded. (not saying you are, just sayin)

I'd look into these things bit more before calling it something as such.

And let me defend myself real quick. I mean its not that i'm apathetic.. .But its become almost a health issue. My mental health (as i feel) is starting to be effected by worrying about this kind of stuff too much. I've finally started going... you know people make big bucks to make the important decisions who are much more knowledgeable... have insight from those who are really smart, and know their shit. They're in a MUCH better position to make decisions, and much more of a right to. Sure i have an opinion, i generally believe both extremes oddly enough.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2006-10-04 at 23:03.
Old 2006-10-05, 02:02
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
You were even given a head start by being founded by criminals

Well, they weren't 'criminals', but rather 'convicts'. Convicted of petty crimes such as stealing bread, or a few bucks. Gotta hate mid 18th century law.

At least this isn't a country run by pedophiles.
Old 2006-10-05, 02:25
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
I just don't give a fuck anymore, because its apparent how worthless these systems are now anyways.

Now now, you are a Military Officer in the USN. Despite the failure of government leadership it is your job to maintain the integrity and true spirit of the people. Polititics come and go, but you have to give a fuck more than anyone because you are the tip of the spear, you are expected by the people to support the USA, you have come from the ranks of the people like all military volunteers. You chose to commit and put yourself in danger, so stand up and do it. Don't be so fast to judge the government or the people of this nation. Will you let them down? You being a former Marine, I never thought I would read this kind of post from you!

Edit: The system isn't perfect but it is the ideal behind the system that has allowed this country to become the last super power in the world today. It does need work, more work than most are willing to give, but I think a good amount of people in this counrty would rather die on our feet than live on our knees. I don't expect that to end in my life time.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2006-10-05 at 02:56.
Old 2006-10-05, 02:52
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Well, they weren't 'criminals', but rather 'convicts'. Convicted of petty crimes such as stealing bread, or a few bucks. Gotta hate mid 18th century law.

At least this isn't a country run by pedophiles.

face it man, your country was spawned by the dregs of the UK

as our was spawned from not only the religious wackos of the UK, but the dregs of the entire world.
Old 2006-10-05, 03:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Actually, a lot of the convicts sent to Australia were criminals by any standard. I know because, before 1776, they were being sent here.

A member of the military should seem more gung-ho about shit than your average citizen, but it's good to be constantly reminded that that's not the case.

The ideal behind the system isn't perfect either. We've twisted our own ideals to evil ends and pretend to justify it by using the same language as our founders did. It's a load of bullshit and every genuine patriot should mind the words of Thomas Jefferson: 'The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.' He wasn't talking about foreign tyrants with no say in your own government. When he said 'I like a little rebellion now and then,' it meant we shouldn't be fucking doormats. We are, and claim that being anything else would be unpatriotic and cowardly.
Old 2006-10-05, 03:37
Pirate Lawd

I agree with much of what PST has said but I don't think all the logic of the past should be completely relevant today and most of it is twisted to meet mordern needs and greed. Our form of government is designed to weed out the loser leadership in just a few short years, but only via voting.

As far as blood and death feeding that liberty tree, I feel that line it is as true today as it was when it was writen. I think rebellion is a form of freedom and the US embraces even today. It keeps things in balance and check. Sure there are people that protest things but that is there RIGHT and in time they may gain support. The US is built on being able to change with the demands of the people.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2006-10-05 at 03:39.
Old 2006-10-05, 08:43
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Now now, you are a Military Officer in the USN. Despite the failure of government leadership it is your job to maintain the integrity and true spirit of the people. Polititics come and go, but you have to give a fuck more than anyone because you are the tip of the spear, you are expected by the people to support the USA, you have come from the ranks of the people like all military volunteers. You chose to commit and put yourself in danger, so stand up and do it. Don't be so fast to judge the government or the people of this nation. Will you let them down? You being a former Marine, I never thought I would read this kind of post from you!

Edit: The system isn't perfect but it is the ideal behind the system that has allowed this country to become the last super power in the world today. It does need work, more work than most are willing to give, but I think a good amount of people in this counrty would rather die on our feet than live on our knees. I don't expect that to end in my life time.

Well you're reading a lil too thin into what i wrote. i DO care. TOO MUCH. And ... i'm not a former marine.. i am a marine...

And i agree 100#+ with you on your post. I have more faith in this country than most would. Which is why i said that there are people out htere with alot greater capacity and ability to make important decisions, and.. i damn well think they should be the one make the shots and making the calls. (about important high level issues).

I think i defend America probably more than the average joe. So back up.. FORMER navy guy... Your safety is in my hands now.

Edit: Btw i just read what you said about rebellion. America is all ABOUT rebellion. Its imbedded into the way of life in america. Thats all i'm gonna say about that.

Last edited by tmfreak : 2006-10-05 at 08:45.