MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2006-10-02, 14:59
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Dumbass, it's not the ones that have the registered guns you have to worry about. It's the rest that are not traceable by registery to the people that have shady pasts you have to worry about.

Sorry about the Dumbass, but it seemed fitting at the moment.

I'm curious if he was on anti-depressants or just recently got off them. I'm curious if he was someway abused at the younger age and something just triggered him to the point of acting this out. I wonder if he has any history of domestics or any other criminal record. Maybe he was on some weird drug and tripped. It sounds like parts of his mind were distorted as to where he even was.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2006-10-02, 15:01
wigger/redneck/drunkard

this is rather fucked up. bass and jamf, i dont mean to be a bitch, but somethings are pretty fucked up to be joking about.

on the otherside, i probably myself would make a joke about this if i had enough beers.

still, pretty fuckin sad. children are innocent. i would not be suprised to see an exponential increase in school violence. fuck it, i'm moving to scandinvia

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Old 2006-10-02, 15:02
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Dumbass, it's not the ones that have the registered guns you have to worry about. It's the rest that are not traceable by registery to the people that have shady pasts you have to worry about.

Sorry about the Dumbass, but it seemed fitting at the moment.

Well, then we need a new system. Or we (and this is unconstitutional) elminate the 2nd amendment and any laws allowing civilians to bare a gun of any form.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-10-02, 15:14
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
moe, stay away from Austria then. There was a girl kept hostage for 8 years there. I bet there's a lot of crap going on everywhere that never gets heard about.

Like the incidences of child abuse that weren't spoken of by the victims because they were too embarrassed or scared to say anything til recent years. A lot of countries overseas probably are still of that old school instead of knowing their innocence.

They've had some updates on Yahoo about the Amish school. He's had past law problems.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2006-10-02, 15:15
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
this is rather fucked up. bass and jamf, i dont mean to be a bitch, but somethings are pretty fucked up to be joking about.

on the otherside, i probably myself would make a joke about this if i had enough beers.

still, pretty fuckin sad. children are innocent. i would not be suprised to see an exponential increase in school violence. fuck it, i'm moving to scandinvia

Actually i could seriously bust your balls on this one but i'll pass. There is PLENTY of fucked up things much worse than this that people joke about on a daily basis, and nobody gets their butt hurt about it. And besides myself included were making fun of the fact its AMISH, not the nature in which the murders take place.. So just like everybody else, don't get so defensive when somebody else makes a joke.

And 2.. you think that just cause you move to another country they don't do crazy shit? You've lost your mind.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-10-02, 15:16
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Well, then we need a new system. Or we (and this is unconstitutional) elminate the 2nd amendment and any laws allowing civilians to bare a gun of any form.

This is a dumb idea too. he could have just as easily went in with a giant knife and done much worse. Or better YET. He have a gun illegally, and nobody have the ability to stop him even if there was a chance.

That was a bad argument for gun control to. Bans on guns doesn't stop violence with guns. Here is a good example. Ban on murdering doesn't stop murdering as with this, and just about every other case. thats pretty simple logic to me.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
Old 2006-10-02, 15:18
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So few words to say the same as me about overseas.

Yeah, I guess I've gotten hardened from being on the net and reading people's comments. A couple years ago I'd have bitched about insensitivity, but I just ignore most of it now. I'm guilty of doing Amish jokes, too, but this isn't a time when I'd do them.

Old 2006-10-02, 15:21
Pirate Lawd

This is sad. Very sad. I haven't got anything to say. I'm completely confused about this event. I accept that it happened but its the WHY that my brain can't understand. Its like what happened in Russia a 2 years back, but that I understand better than this. They were children.
Old 2006-10-02, 15:26
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
This is a dumb idea too. he could have just as easily went in with a giant knife and done much worse. Or better YET. He have a gun illegally, and nobody have the ability to stop him even if there was a chance.

That was a bad argument for gun control to. Bans on guns doesn't stop violence with guns. Here is a good example. Ban on murdering doesn't stop murdering as with this, and just about every other case. thats pretty simple logic to me.

I'm just pitching ideas out there on the table.

Increase security at the schools. I know that sounds ridiculious to assign a cop or 2 to a school as small as this one, but wouldn't you feel safe if your kids were at a school occupied by trained policemen as opposed to anything less?

Good point about what you said in the second paragraph.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-10-02, 15:34
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:

you could totally bust my balls. i am being a total hypocrite.

HOWEVER, this is still real fucked up.

i joke about sodomizing children probably more than the average bear....................but...........touche. JAMF, bass, dont think that was a criticism of you guys.

Old 2006-10-02, 15:44
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
stupid americans
Old 2006-10-02, 15:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

According to a report I read earlier a lot of the townships in Amish country don't have cops because the crime rate is so small. I'm really wondering if the state would have to press charges against him had he survived. I know of a single incidentof malicious mischief here that resulted in a baby's death and they wouldn't. I don't know if the state did or not. It was several years ago.

Old 2006-10-02, 15:56
Slayer of dumb cunts

Btw i was trying to be too critical. But actuallya fter i posted i was thinking maybe better security at schools wouldn't be such a bad idea. I mean its kind of silly in a way to have a.. "closed" campus kind of hting.. Or if anything something along these lines.

Have a school where say there are only. Maybe.. 3 ways in, at each one a lil checkpoint where they check IDs. If you dont' have an id no biggie, go to office and get one blah blah blah. I dont' think the check points need to have a cop or anything of the sort, but i don't think its unrealistic to have better ACCOUNTABILITY at schools. (i think this incident is alot more odd than the general school shooting case). But high schools have a bad problem with accountability.. and for my children when i have them, i want accountability.

Students should be issued IDs and htey should be checked, i think its irrational to think otherwise, but thats me.

Another thing about other countries. i remember reading oh... it was i think 4 or 5 years ago in Germany some guy was on trial... for eating another human. Not just eating some person he killed but buy a person who WANTED to be eaten. I read this entire story about the case (this was whether to try him as first degree murder or something else). I found out there is an elaborate network out there ofr people who have "fetishes" for wanting to eat people.. and fetishes of people who WANT to be eaten. Isn't that fucking insane.

i'm not going to go into the details further about the story... but where i was going was.. yeah there are fucked up people EVERYWHERE.
Old 2006-10-02, 15:57
Pirate Lawd

I wish he had survived. I hate it when people kill themselves, or force the police to kill them, to escape facing what they've done. It cheats the whole system. The crime becomes the ulimate slap in the face to the victims who deserve justice.

I'm sure the Amish people could have dug a hole and thrown him in it for the rest of his life after dragging him down the road with a horse first. I would hope they have a since of justice.
Old 2006-10-02, 16:04
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Have a school where say there are only. Maybe.. 3 ways in, at each one a lil checkpoint where they check IDs. If you dont' have an id no biggie, go to office and get one blah blah blah. I dont' think the check points need to have a cop or anything of the sort, but i don't think its unrealistic to have better ACCOUNTABILITY at schools. (i think this incident is alot more odd than the general school shooting case). But high schools have a bad problem with accountability.. and for my children when i have them, i want accountability.

i totally disagree. my highschool was like that, and IDs just became a big fuckin joke.

the problem isnt security in schools, it's the fucked up people. something is wrong with the general public. and really, what is an ID stand gonna do besides be a neusance?

Old 2006-10-02, 16:06
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

That's pretty much against their beliefs that they don't judge, but God will. That was the logic behind when the baby died. Some kids were pelting a buggy with stones and one hit the infant and it died from the blow. The Amish family said the kids would have to live with that the rest of their lives and thought that justice enough.

I'm sorry, but I've been dragged by a horse before. It's not fun and it would have been suitable punsihment for the loonie. Especially if it was my kid. I think it's better when they die. We don't have to feed and house their asses for upteen years and risk them getting out however.

Old 2006-10-02, 16:08
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
something is wrong with the general public.

i blame MySpace, GTA and rappers.
Old 2006-10-02, 16:10
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Another thing about other countries. i remember reading oh... it was i think 4 or 5 years ago in Germany some guy was on trial... for eating another human. Not just eating some person he killed but buy a person who WANTED to be eaten. I read this entire story about the case (this was whether to try him as first degree murder or something else). I found out there is an elaborate network out there ofr people who have "fetishes" for wanting to eat people.. and fetishes of people who WANT to be eaten. Isn't that fucking insane.

i'm not going to go into the details further about the story... but where i was going was.. yeah there are fucked up people EVERYWHERE.
Sorry to get off subject, but that German story you just described is what the Bloodbath song "Eaten" is based off of.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Old 2006-10-02, 16:13
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

[QUOTE=Ten Ton Alien]i blame MySpace, GTA and rappers.[/QUOTE

Nah, I blame Perry Como and Neil Sedaka.

Old 2006-10-02, 16:14
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
[QUOTE=Ten Ton Alien]i blame MySpace, GTA and rappers.[/QUOTE

Nah, I blame Perry Como and Neil Sedaka.
I blame bad fucking parents.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.