User Name
Password

Old 2006-09-28, 05:24
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via MSN to problematic
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
How about shut the fuck up and die in a fire?

Old 2006-09-28, 07:14
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It's about to get sexy in this thread. <_<

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-09-28, 07:15
Post-whore

i think the question is who doesnt think he's overrated
Old 2006-09-28, 08:57
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
I think the question is, why the hell is this girl (apparently) just barging in and starting probably the dumbest topic I've seen in years? Start a thread about something fun and/or interesting, for example forcing pets into homosexual situations or farting on little children.

Does Clarissa even play drums? I'm kind of ambivalent in my hopes - on one hand I hope that she does because it's good to see members of the female species playing drums, on the other hand I don't, because that lame topic is a fucking disgrace to all female drummers and shows evidence of a room-temperature IQ.

Joey Jordison is an overrated drummer both in areas of taste and technique. Sure he can do some cool shit, but there are people who outdrum him any day. In respects to taste, choosing good drums and cymbals is a very important factor for me, if a drummer doesn't show good taste in their choice of gear (given their budget), they disapoint me. I don't like the sound of Joey's drums, I don't like the fact that he lets two "percussionists" bash trashcans on stage, and I don't like the songs he writes.

Oh btw, Clarissa, if you don't play drums, get the fuck out kthanxdie.
Old 2006-09-28, 12:52

Quote:
I think the question is, why the hell is this girl (apparently) just barging in and starting probably the dumbest topic I've seen in years? Start a thread about something fun and/or interesting, for example forcing pets into homosexual situations or farting on little children.

Does Clarissa even play drums? I'm kind of ambivalent in my hopes - on one hand I hope that she does because it's good to see members of the female species playing drums, on the other hand I don't, because that lame topic is a fucking disgrace to all female drummers and shows evidence of a room-temperature IQ.

Joey Jordison is an overrated drummer both in areas of taste and technique. Sure he can do some cool shit, but there are people who outdrum him any day. In respects to taste, choosing good drums and cymbals is a very important factor for me, if a drummer doesn't show good taste in their choice of gear (given their budget), they disapoint me. I don't like the sound of Joey's drums, I don't like the fact that he lets two "percussionists" bash trashcans on stage, and I don't like the songs he writes.

Man those are the best things to do.

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2006-09-28, 13:56
Post-whore

Quote:

and that concludes this thread
Old 2006-09-28, 14:56
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to Clarissa
Quote:
How about shut the fuck up and die in a fire?

haha how about running under a train corpsefucker
Old 2006-09-28, 14:59

IT's about to get dirty in here.

Quote:
Old 2006-09-28, 15:01
New Blood

Quote:

as a matter of fact, I fucking well do play the drums. and who are you to tell me what to do? so why dont you go fuck off to your sad world of having problems with everyone and everything, fucker.
Old 2006-09-28, 15:34
New Blood

WELL!

well,i dont wanna argue with anyone at all her,cause i just joined!!! but girls can play the drums,maybe some guys are better cause of the whole "im the man,im agressive" sorta thing,but please dont be mean to people and arguing over who can play drums and who cant,i mean c'mon,u guys are arguing over a message board dudes,thats sad!
p.s joey rules and is really hot! lol

"Life Is Short,So Get On With It And Dont Fuck Around"

Peace.

Sara aka "_Punkee_Sara_"
Old 2006-09-28, 15:35
New Blood

oh sorry forgot to add this! clarissa can play drums very well just so you know cause shes a good friend of mine aint that right clary???

Peace.

Sara aka "_Punkee_Sara_"
Old 2006-09-28, 15:39
New Blood

haha yeah, I dont actually blame that guy cause he obviously has some kind of mental problem..
Old 2006-09-28, 15:40
New Blood

dont say people have mental problems remember,this is a message board,not some riot!!!!!

Peace.

Sara aka "_Punkee_Sara_"
Old 2006-09-28, 15:50
New Blood

It's not a riot, it's a bastard who has some kind of problem with everything and seems to like taking the piss on random people he doesnt even know, probabley because he has emotional problems and a miserable life. haha, deserves it then.

I cant be bothered arguing with him, he is obviously a waste of my time. What the fuck is the point in arguing over why I started this topic? He's calling me dumb from starting a topic, what about him saying pointless bullshite to get his personal misery off his chest? haha
Old 2006-09-28, 15:54
New Blood

true. but i dont wanna argue,i just joined god damnit!! lol

Peace.

Sara aka "_Punkee_Sara_"
Old 2006-09-28, 15:55
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
It's about to get sexy in this thread. <_<

first yoo thought it was about to get sexy THEN yoo thought it was about to get dirty teehee make up your mind dude! lol **smiles**

Peace.

Sara aka "_Punkee_Sara_"
Old 2006-09-28, 16:29
Post-whore

most slipknot fans get banned in a matter of a week
Old 2006-09-28, 17:11
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
most slipknot fans get banned in a matter of a week

god i hope they do. just like that little douche maggot 666. that little fucker pissed me off.
Old 2006-09-28, 18:36
Senior Metalhead

Maggot was funny. I don't know why people hated him with such a passion. Just a noob.

But this...

I see Fall Out Boy in the favorite music section of her profile. >_>
Old 2006-09-28, 18:48
Post-whore

haha my signature was Maggot got banned