MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 2006-11-26, 21:37
Sycophant's Avatar
Sycophant Sycophant is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Netherworlds Of The Mind
Posts: 685
Send a message via AIM to Sycophant
Just to let you guys know I'm shooting to have 'Black & White' up by Tuesday. I would have had it done by today but I originally was transcribing it in standard D. I checked out MetalThrashingMad/Steve's PowerTabs for the other two songs this morning and saw they were in standard E, so I tried playing 'Black & White' in standard E and it made much more sense as well as being a whole hell of alot easier to play... hence, gimme two more days and I'll have 'Black & White' covered on all bases.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2006-11-27, 12:32
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophant
Just to let you guys know I'm shooting to have 'Black & White' up by Tuesday. I would have had it done by today but I originally was transcribing it in standard D. I checked out MetalThrashingMad/Steve's PowerTabs for the other two songs this morning and saw they were in standard E, so I tried playing 'Black & White' in standard E and it made much more sense as well as being a whole hell of alot easier to play... hence, gimme two more days and I'll have 'Black & White' covered on all bases.


Yesssss.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2006-12-03, 03:32
metal_monkey's Avatar
metal_monkey metal_monkey is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,156
just wanting to know if you guys are still tabbing the album, i recently downloaded it and holy shit it's awsome stuff
__________________
Quote:
Originall Posted By problematic
Im a quadraplegic.

Youve made me cry


Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2006-12-03, 11:55
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_monkey
just wanting to know if you guys are still tabbing the album, i recently downloaded it and holy shit it's awsome stuff

I'm sure there will be more done.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2006-12-03, 14:37
Break Zero Break Zero is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_monkey
just wanting to know if you guys are still tabbing the album, i recently downloaded it and holy shit it's awsome stuff


Always excellent when people see the light. Such an underrated classic of an album.

And anyone who happens to do "Time After Time" and/or "Machine Dream" would be godly in my book
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2006-12-03, 19:15
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
I'm starting 'Machine Dream'.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2006-12-03, 22:22
metal_monkey's Avatar
metal_monkey metal_monkey is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,156
YES you guys are fuckin awsome
__________________
Quote:
Originall Posted By problematic
Im a quadraplegic.

Youve made me cry


Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2006-12-06, 00:14
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Machine Dream will be up in a few days.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 2006-12-07, 21:59
Break Zero Break Zero is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Machine Dream will be up in a few days.


Excellleeeent
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 2006-12-08, 17:29
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Machine Dream will be up in a few days.

Anytime soon I hope
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 2006-12-08, 19:04
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
This weekend I hope. I would finish it now but I'm somewhat intoxicated and I have fuckin work tomorrow Watch this space my Toxikans
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 2006-12-13, 13:03
Break Zero Break Zero is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
This weekend I hope. I would finish it now but I'm somewhat intoxicated and I have fuckin work tomorrow Watch this space my Toxikans


Hows it coming?
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 2006-12-13, 13:40
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Break Zero
Hows it coming?

It's coming along fine. It should be done by Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2006-12-14, 18:27
Laaz-Rockit1988 Laaz-Rockit1988 is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 65
lol i havent seen a group of people this hungury for toxik tabs ever.

Its good to see the true metal is still flowing

Maybe you all might be hungry from some laaz rockit tabs after??
__________________
Early 80's Bay Area Thrash =
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2006-12-14, 18:43
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
It's coming along fine. It should be done by Friday.
My self-motivation is shit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Laaz-Rockit1988
lol i havent seen a group of people this hungury for toxik tabs ever.

Its good to see the true metal is still flowing

Maybe you all might be hungry from some laaz rockit tabs after??

More from 'Know Your Enemy'
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2006-12-14, 20:54
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laaz-Rockit1988
lol i havent seen a group of people this hungury for toxik tabs ever.

Its good to see the true metal is still flowing


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2006-12-14, 20:59
blunchblack blunchblack is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2
I can tab all of Think This (the song not the whole album) except for the solo. If there's interest I can get it up tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2006-12-14, 21:18
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunchblack
I can tab all of Think This (the song not the whole album) except for the solo. If there's interest I can get it up tomorrow.

Interest!?!?! Must you ask?! We would love to see it!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2006-12-14, 22:27
Break Zero Break Zero is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunchblack
I can tab all of Think This (the song not the whole album) except for the solo. If there's interest I can get it up tomorrow.


If it's a Toxik tab, believe, MUCH interest from here
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2006-12-16, 19:39
blunchblack blunchblack is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2
TOXIK "Think This"

The song is in dropped-D, might actually be Db, with everything down a half-step.

INTRO

e|--------------------------------------------------------------
b|--------------------------------------------------------------
g|--------------7-------------------------------7---------------
d|0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-1-2-3-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-1-2
a|0-6-0-6-0-6-0-5-0-6-0-6-0-1-2-3-0-6-0-6-0-6-0-5-0-6-0-6-0-1-2
D|0-6-0-6-0-6-0---0-6-0-6-0-1-2-3-0-6-0-6-0-6-0---0-6-0-6-0-1-2

then the lead guitar hits a harmonic on the 6th fret of the g string
and whammies for the rest of the intro

the last part of the intro is

e|---------
b|---------
g|---------
d|---3---5-
a|--2---4--
D|-3---5---

then for the verses

e|------------------------------------------------
b|------------------------------------------------
g|------------------------------------------------
d|-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0--0-0---3---5-
a|-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0--0-0--2---4--
D|-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0---0--0-0-1-0--0-0-3---5---

then right before the chorus

e|-------------------
b|--------------------
g|--------------------
d|-7-/-7--------------
a|-5-/-6--------------
D|-------0-0-0-0-0-0-

repeat and end with

e|---------
b|---------
g|---------
d|---3---5-
a|--2---4--
D|-3---5---

e|---------
b|---------
g|---------
d|-------34
a|-5-6-78--
D|---------

chorus

e|-------------------------------------------------------
b|-------------------------------------------------------
g|---7-----5-----7-----10-------13----7-----5------------
d|---7-----5-----7-----10-------12----7-----5----------34
a|---5-----3-----5-----8--------11----5-----3----5-6-78--
D|-0---6-0---4-0---6-0----9--0-0----0---6-0---4----------

at the end of the chorus, play the pre-chorus part in reverse

I can tab the pre-solo (watch it, you eat it, consume it...)
but I haven't listened to the record in a while so I'm not sure. As far as the solo is concerned, good luck.

Last edited by blunchblack : 2006-12-17 at 08:19.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.