MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  #41  
Old 2002-09-20, 19:16
memnoch's Avatar
memnoch memnoch is offline
The Devil
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Banging your girlfriend.
Posts: 2,541
Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
They all piss me off. Their cars, their attitudes, their look.....everything!

They try to turn an old 93 civic in a fucking race car. It's pathetic. There's one car around here which i've seen many times that has a spoiler that's about 2 feet high....and i'm not exaggerating at all, this thing is humongous, it's about half the size of the shitty car. Looks like hell, but i guess he thinks it's cool and "hip".
__________________
Through me you pass into the city of woe
Through me you pass into eternal pain
Through me among the people lost for ay
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 2002-09-20, 19:27
slayme_returns's Avatar
slayme_returns slayme_returns is offline
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Tejas
Posts: 2,534
Send a message via AIM to slayme_returns
i'm gonna pull a mr. weijia here, "hey guys I have nothin to contribute but I think bicycles are a good means of transportation!"
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2002-09-20, 19:47
MetalPoldi's Avatar
MetalPoldi MetalPoldi is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Greifswald, Germany
Posts: 1,379
Send a message via ICQ to MetalPoldi
Oh. Now it comes. I hope. Well, itīs quite normal.

The best things in those cars are the stereos. Like 1000W for a small VW Golf. Itīs possible to get a heart attack in those cars because of the massive bass. And the contests "Who has the loudest". Itīs just a loud noise for few seconds and tahtīs all.
And when they drive across bumpers. Itīs ridiculous. You can walk faster than they drive.
In my town thereīs an old Opel Corsa with this steel structure in his car. I never saw him driving faster than 30km/h.

BTW Do you know the tuning-factory D&W?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 2002-09-20, 20:51
morbid_death
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
jap cars suck.......they are for 'cool people'

i'd take me dads worked over 427chev HQ holden ute with a 700hollie (soon to be twin 1050's because of the upgrde from a 350 to 427), turbo400 gearbox, 3.5 valve stally and torque converter over a crappy skyline inport any day
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 2002-09-20, 21:08
mrweijia's Avatar
mrweijia mrweijia is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,931
Send a message via AIM to mrweijia Send a message via Yahoo to mrweijia
Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
i'm gonna pull a mr. weijia here, "hey guys I have nothin to contribute but I think bicycles are a good means of transportation!"


a nice stroll makes my day
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 2002-09-20, 21:19
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Midnight is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 247
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
Quote:
Originally posted by morbid_death
jap cars suck.......they are for 'cool people'

i'd take me dads worked over 427chev HQ holden ute with a 700hollie (soon to be twin 1050's because of the upgrde from a 350 to 427), turbo400 gearbox, 3.5 valve stally and torque converter over a crappy skyline inport any day


Cool People? hahahah.. yeah maybe now it is.. I went through years of getting shit thrown at my car for driving an damn import.. And maybe the guy with the Opel races on a track on the weekend.. maybe that's why he has a rollcage.. I had a rollcage in my Eclipse.. It wasn't a full rollcage just a 4 point.. I didn't need a full one until I got to 9.99 in the 1/4 mile.. but I needed atleast a 4 point past 11.99 1/4 time because they wouldn't let me on a drag track without one...
__________________
I've got more presence than attendance in a class of schitzophrenics, here here.

Last edited by Midnight : 2002-09-20 at 21:23.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 2002-09-20, 21:53
morbid_death
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
heh, soz man, i was just being 'stupid'. jap cars and those imports just arn't my thing. i just prefer brute power and being able to get a little 253 or a 308 and being able to build it up to something awsome...personal preference.

the nips have good technology, i won't deny that, but i just don't like the idea of getting a car that already goes fast.......or doesn't grunt like a massive chev
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 2002-09-20, 22:32
memnoch's Avatar
memnoch memnoch is offline
The Devil
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Banging your girlfriend.
Posts: 2,541
Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Yeah i like american cars best.

My fav would have to be an '86 Monte Carlo. Fuck i love those.....nearly come everytime i see one.

Other favs would be 70's Mustangs and Chargers.....or the sweet 40's Ford Roadsters.
__________________
Through me you pass into the city of woe
Through me you pass into eternal pain
Through me among the people lost for ay
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 2002-09-20, 23:01
morbid_death
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
american cars are like bricks, very very nice and stocky. my dads mate was over in the states not long ago and bought himself back a Camaro, its kick ass..i've only had one peek at it so far so i cant tell you any more about it...but the damn shipping cost him more than the actual car itself.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 2002-09-21, 04:44
Tattered's Avatar
Tattered Tattered is offline
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,305
Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch


That's what all the kids around here do...except they're rich fuckers who have everything handed to them. They're the ones driving around in those loud bumblebee Honda Civics with the cool Oakleys sunglasses that cost their parents 150$. Those are the kids i hate.



Is that jealousy memnoch?
__________________
'' I'll Smother You With A Fucking Pillow!! ''

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 2002-09-21, 07:04
MetalPoldi's Avatar
MetalPoldi MetalPoldi is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Greifswald, Germany
Posts: 1,379
Send a message via ICQ to MetalPoldi
You canīt drive on a track in our area. Execpt for those forbidden ones on normal streets. I hate that.

I love mustangs!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 2002-09-21, 07:52
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Midnight is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 247
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
Memnoch I love 86 Monte's.. A friend of mine has one that's pretty much bone stock.. it's an SS with 8,*** original miles.. all it has is exhaust.. a line lock and dual stage 200 shot.. it never gets driven.. just around the block a few times and to the track ever once and awhile.. I love old school muscle.. what I really love are hot rods .. I would love to build one sometime.. old 40's 5 window or something alone those lines. Morbid that's cool.. Camaro's can be excellent cars.. most of the ones around here are pretty tame.. well the ones that drive on the street anyways.. But they just killed off the camaro and firebird.. no more F-Body.. They might bring one of them back in time.. but not for a few years.. Mustangs out sold them like crazy and there was just no point of having them for sale when they have the corvette.. That's another car I love.. the new corvettes.. they're pretty mean machines.. and the first year vette.. I like the body styling of those.. And you guys are right.. there is nothing better than sheer brute torque.. I agree 100% .. I think what I like about imports is well for one.. at one point in time it was different to have one that was quick.. now everything has been so saturated with imports it's almost sickening.. The reason most imports are so loud is because most of them just stick a muffler on to get that huge exhaust look.. their exhaust is so small to begin with that sticking a straight through muffler on that doesn't even muffle.. it actually acts as a megaphone and makes them loud.. most of the guys don't want to spend 600 dollars on a catback or 800 on a turbo back.. so they just pay 150 bucks for a muffler slap it on.. I'll admit though.. alot of the full exhaust systems sold for imports are designed to make them louder.. but that's why I like the smaller turbocharged cars more.. they're not as loud.. the turbo sites in the flow of exhaust so you can get a low restriction exhaust system and still get enough back pressure because you have a giant spinning wheel sitting in the way to build back pressure also.. the turbo's eat up alot of the noise hence keeping them quiet.. but i'm sure you guys don't really care about all this crap.. I just wanted say that I do like driving my choice of imports and doing stuff to them.. but I love the domestic side of the game also.. Imports are like Pepsi.. the choice of a new generation.. that's all...haha.. okay that was corny..
__________________
I've got more presence than attendance in a class of schitzophrenics, here here.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 2002-09-21, 09:07
Thrasher4286 Thrasher4286 is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Easton, Pa
Posts: 25
Send a message via AIM to Thrasher4286
i wake up at 5:30 for school, shower, dress, play bass, go to school, come home,go to work at Marblehead Grille where i wash dishes and prep cook a little, if no work then i'm with my girlfriend or i'm haning out with other ppl doing shit, then i find sometime to play bass, then i go to sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 2002-09-21, 10:47
morbid_death
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally posted by Midnight
Memnoch I love 86 Monte's.. A friend of mine has one that's pretty much bone stock.. it's an SS with 8,*** original miles.. all it has is exhaust.. a line lock and dual stage 200 shot.. it never gets driven.. just around the block a few times and to the track ever once and awhile.. I love old school muscle.. what I really love are hot rods .. I would love to build one sometime.. old 40's 5 window or something alone those lines. Morbid that's cool.. Camaro's can be excellent cars.. most of the ones around here are pretty tame.. well the ones that drive on the street anyways.. But they just killed off the camaro and firebird.. no more F-Body.. They might bring one of them back in time.. but not for a few years.. Mustangs out sold them like crazy and there was just no point of having them for sale when they have the corvette.. That's another car I love.. the new corvettes.. they're pretty mean machines.. and the first year vette.. I like the body styling of those.. And you guys are right.. there is nothing better than sheer brute torque.. I agree 100% .. I think what I like about imports is well for one.. at one point in time it was different to have one that was quick.. now everything has been so saturated with imports it's almost sickening.. The reason most imports are so loud is because most of them just stick a muffler on to get that huge exhaust look.. their exhaust is so small to begin with that sticking a straight through muffler on that doesn't even muffle.. it actually acts as a megaphone and makes them loud.. most of the guys don't want to spend 600 dollars on a catback or 800 on a turbo back.. so they just pay 150 bucks for a muffler slap it on.. I'll admit though.. alot of the full exhaust systems sold for imports are designed to make them louder.. but that's why I like the smaller turbocharged cars more.. they're not as loud.. the turbo sites in the flow of exhaust so you can get a low restriction exhaust system and still get enough back pressure because you have a giant spinning wheel sitting in the way to build back pressure also.. the turbo's eat up alot of the noise hence keeping them quiet.. but i'm sure you guys don't really care about all this crap.. I just wanted say that I do like driving my choice of imports and doing stuff to them.. but I love the domestic side of the game also.. Imports are like Pepsi.. the choice of a new generation.. that's all...haha.. okay that was corny..


so i take it your from the states? so you seen the new Pontiac? its actualy an aussie Holden Monaro...but i dont think holden can sell in the states, so they released it under Pontiac.

lol, nice comparison with the pepsi
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 2002-09-21, 13:31
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Midnight is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 247
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
Yup i'm from the states.. and yeah I've seen the new Holden's.. they're supposedly going to bring 2 of them over here.. i'm not exactly sure which models.. I know the one you're talking about.. and I can't think off the top of my head what the flag ship model is called.. the sedan with the LS-1 350 I think they're going to bring over here also. I think it would be kind of cool if they brought it here as a Cadillac.. I really like Cadillac's new Art and Science way styling that they're starting to do.. the new CTS' are really nice cars.. well shit all cadillac's are nice.. it's just cool that they come with a supercharger that you can turn on and off.. I thought that was a nice touch..
__________________
I've got more presence than attendance in a class of schitzophrenics, here here.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 2002-09-21, 13:37
memnoch's Avatar
memnoch memnoch is offline
The Devil
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Banging your girlfriend.
Posts: 2,541
Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Quote:
Originally posted by tatter3d



Is that jealousy memnoch?


No, it's hate.

Do you think i want some piece of garbage honda civic? I'll be associated with all the prep-asses around here.

Come live here for a year and then come back to me.....if you aren't one of them, you'll hate them just as much as i do.
__________________
Through me you pass into the city of woe
Through me you pass into eternal pain
Through me among the people lost for ay
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 2002-09-21, 14:11
Tattered's Avatar
Tattered Tattered is offline
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: England, United Kingdom
Posts: 4,305
Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch


Come live here for a year.


Yeah ok cool, ive always wanted to live in Canada
__________________
'' I'll Smother You With A Fucking Pillow!! ''

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 2002-09-21, 15:36
memnoch's Avatar
memnoch memnoch is offline
The Devil
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Banging your girlfriend.
Posts: 2,541
Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Tis a good place to live.
__________________
Through me you pass into the city of woe
Through me you pass into eternal pain
Through me among the people lost for ay
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 2002-09-21, 15:52
The Crying Orc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I like to sit around and chew the tips of my fingers, I also like to burn my stomach with a lighter and make happy faces.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 2002-09-21, 15:59
Midnight's Avatar
Midnight Midnight is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 247
Send a message via AIM to Midnight Send a message via Yahoo to Midnight
That's cool man.. everyone needs a hobby
__________________
I've got more presence than attendance in a class of schitzophrenics, here here.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.