MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


View Poll Results: Cmon, just answer the damn question.
I am circmcised, don't miss it. 34 47.89%
I have foreskin, want to keep it. 36 50.70%
I am circumcised, want it back. 0 0%
I have foreskin, I want it gone. 1 1.41%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 2006-09-01, 03:22
BrokenCrimson's Avatar
BrokenCrimson BrokenCrimson is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 1,023
Send a message via AIM to BrokenCrimson Send a message via MSN to BrokenCrimson Send a message via Yahoo to BrokenCrimson
Circumcision of babies is cruel. Women have more infection issues with their bits and they're given anti-biotics or antifungal pills. Boys could easily be given the same medicine. Most pediatricians don't consider it necesary in this day and age.

I don't want any children, but hypothetically if I did, I'd make sure nobody messed with my kid's genitals (abnormal genitals, such as penises that are too small or clitorises that are too large, can arouse suspicion of doctors, and in rare cases they go "oh I'll fix that" *snip*) .

As for the woman's perspective, I've never actually seen a circumcised penis in my entire life. To me foreskins just make sense, they're like a little sleeping bag for the penis, and the penis cuddles up in them for the night and he's cozy and happy.

As far as I know, most women should be fine with cut men, except the women who are prone to pelvic inflamatory diseases, and urinary tract infections (the rougher surface of a cut penis can cause scratches, while the different bacteria living on a cut penis can cause problems).

A question, wouldn't it be harder to masturbate without a foreskin?
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 2006-09-01, 07:21
brainsforbreakfast's Avatar
brainsforbreakfast brainsforbreakfast is offline
El Diablo sin pantalones
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Yggdrassyl
Posts: 4,321
Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
A question, wouldn't it be harder to masturbate without a foreskin?


That is why they did it in victorian times.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.


I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2006-09-01, 07:59
problematic's Avatar
problematic problematic is offline
Post-whore
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney, Aus
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via MSN to problematic
Well, I was cut when I was about 3 as I developed an infection and circumcision was the best option.

However my parents were quite against it and actually apologised to me a few years back, so at this time I hated it, but after discovering porn and generally not caring, I really don't care. Since i'm Polish it is against tradition, but this is because of religion, so it did matter at first, but eventually it didn't. I'm sure 99% of chicks will have no problem with it. I'm still a tad insecure about it, but Im posting openily, so guess not.

I would vote, but where's the "circumsized and don't care" option... that's my choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
A question, wouldn't it be harder to masturbate without a foreskin?

Fuck, I can't really compare, but I dont see why the fuck there would be any sort of problem or disadvantage? What exactly do you mean by 'harder'? as in, harder to reach climax? well, haha, not for me, but im 16, so maybe that's why.

Anyway, when a cut and uncut dick is erect, they basically look the same anyway?


I hate the word ' circumcision '. It so flamboyantly evil, in a faggoty way... meh, I just hate it.



Ladies.... What feels better?

Last edited by problematic : 2006-09-01 at 08:01.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 2006-09-01, 08:10
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
"It ain't the meat it's the motion."

I don't think it makes a difference. And as long as it makes the guy wearing it happy who cares? I sure wouldn't base a relationship on whether a guy was cut or not unless I had deeply religious issues that instructed me otherwise. But that could go for height, weight, or wrong hair color, too. Not quite that important from my standpoint.

Oh yeah, if there's a rough edge then the doc did a lousy job. It shouldn't be that way any more than any other cut. Or maybe the caregiver didn't do what they were supposed to after the deed was done. I think it was supposed to be that there wasn't that much feeling in the foreskin the first week after birth and that's why they did it then.

If a guy didn't have a penis is when I'd be worried.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2006-09-01 at 08:13.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 2006-09-01, 08:28
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror powersofterror is offline
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
So, BrokenCrimson, since you've "never actually seen a circumcised penis in [your] entire life," how can you possibly know anything about it? Stories from other girlfriends of yours besides doctors?-->

I was circumcised at the appropriate time after birth.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 2006-09-01, 11:20
Infinity's Avatar
Infinity Infinity is offline
Life is pain.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,510
I thoguht it was funny transient

Uhm yes i have no disgusting fucken dangly bit of fucken germy smegma penis butter skin hanging from my cock that i have to peel back or any of that lame fucken buulshit, you guys that aren't circumcised need a BULLET.

Just kidding.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 2006-09-01, 11:33
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i dont know about you guys, but when i log onto metaltabs i really just want to think about everyones dick

Then just don't click on the thread man. The title makes it obvious there will be plenty of crazy cock chat in here.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:06
timedragon's Avatar
timedragon timedragon is offline
Legio Draconorum Orkian
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: upon raging waves
Posts: 4,499
Send a message via AIM to timedragon Send a message via MSN to timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
(the rougher surface of a cut penis can cause scratches, while the different bacteria living on a cut penis can cause problems).


Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Oh yeah, if there's a rough edge then the doc did a lousy job. It shouldn't be that way any more than any other cut.

yeah, the only way i can even tell mine was tampered with is that there is an area of very slightly darker skin tone about 1/3 from the end. no change in texture though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
A question, wouldn't it be harder to masturbate without a foreskin?

i dont think lubricant is made only for anal sex
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:30
xgrafcorex's Avatar
xgrafcorex xgrafcorex is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 3,635
Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
i had mine snipped when i was a baby. anyone that thinks its cruel is insane! i'd much rather have it done then when i had no clue what the fuck was going on. you think i am traumatized or something? i can't remember a thing about it. its not till later people that were snipped even realize it wasn't always like that haha.

if it wasn't done at birth..i bet a lot less people would get it done later. i for one would probably have to be knocked unconcious and dragged to the hospital to get it done. nothing like knowing you are going to get your schlong cut with a knife!!

edit...is it just me, or does that little face have vomit coming out of its eyes too??
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:35
Transient's Avatar
Transient Transient is offline
HES BAAACK
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: slaying all the giants
Posts: 9,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
Then just don't click on the thread man. The title makes it obvious there will be plenty of crazy cock chat in here.

and yet, here i am, again!
__________________
www.myspace.com/crownedmusic
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j136/transient_shirts/Banner.gif
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:36
Nihilist's Avatar
Nihilist Nihilist is offline
Dog farts
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 5,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Hahaha.

Hahahah fuck you ;(
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:38
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
i had mine snipped when i was a baby. anyone that thinks its cruel is insane! i'd much rather have it done then when i had no clue what the fuck was going on. you think i am traumatized or something? i can't remember a thing about it. its not till later people that were snipped even realize it wasn't always like that haha.

if it wasn't done at birth..i bet a lot less people would get it done later. i for one would probably have to be knocked unconcious and dragged to the hospital to get it done. nothing like knowing you are going to get your schlong cut with a knife!!

edit...is it just me, or does that little face have vomit coming out of its eyes too??

Exactly man. I feel no grief for my foreskin either. AND YES I just noticed that too, vomit is coming out of his eyes!!!...see look!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:39
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
and yet, here i am, again!

Ha, intriguing isn't it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 2006-09-01, 13:41
xgrafcorex's Avatar
xgrafcorex xgrafcorex is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 3,635
Send a message via AIM to xgrafcorex Send a message via Yahoo to xgrafcorex
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
Circumcision of babies is cruel. Women have more infection issues with their bits and they're given anti-biotics or antifungal pills. Boys could easily be given the same medicine. Most pediatricians don't consider it necesary in this day and age.

I don't want any children, but hypothetically if I did, I'd make sure nobody messed with my kid's genitals (abnormal genitals, such as penises that are too small or clitorises that are too large, can arouse suspicion of doctors, and in rare cases they go "oh I'll fix that" *snip*) .

As for the woman's perspective, I've never actually seen a circumcised penis in my entire life. To me foreskins just make sense, they're like a little sleeping bag for the penis, and the penis cuddles up in them for the night and he's cozy and happy.

As far as I know, most women should be fine with cut men, except the women who are prone to pelvic inflamatory diseases, and urinary tract infections (the rougher surface of a cut penis can cause scratches, while the different bacteria living on a cut penis can cause problems).

A question, wouldn't it be harder to masturbate without a foreskin?


i don't think it would be any harder to do either way.

i think the general purpose (maybe this has been said earlier..just didn't really feel like reading 3 pages of people telling stories about their cock) is to reduce the chance of infection. if you take a piss or bust a nut...chances are some of it leaks out later...and if its all sealed up in this "sleeping bag"...i can't imagine that is a good thing.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 2006-09-01, 15:02
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
::looks at poll count:: I know we have more than 32 people that go to this site.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 2006-09-01, 16:00
MorbidGuitar's Avatar
MorbidGuitar MorbidGuitar is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The United Republic of Hell
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
well it was a chick that freaked out. you would probably have an easier time picking up dudes


hahahaa thats good
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 2006-09-01, 17:31
Djeez Djeez is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Quebec, Canada
Posts: 101
MUTILATE THE STILLBORN!!!!!

When will we have a "shave pubis?shave balls?" thread?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 2006-09-01, 18:05
Zionist Zionist is offline
My Ass, Your Face
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Michigan
Posts: 2,557
Send a message via AIM to Zionist
My friends call me Rumpleforeskin. Go figure.
__________________
A little section of Requiem's "I finally got laid" posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)


Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 2006-09-01, 18:58
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Djeez-- I know I read the shaving topic somewhere on here already. At least I'm pretty sure it was here. Do a search and see what comes up. (No pun intended, but wth?)


The pediatrician told me that since I had one of each the one with theirs would ask questions about the one without eventually. And she was right. I explained it the same way I did here earlier.

And I just called someone yesterday or the day before. That's crazy.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 2006-09-01, 19:00
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeez
MUTILATE THE STILLBORN!!!!!

When will we have a "shave pubis?shave balls?" thread?

lol great song from NEcro haha
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:29.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.