MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone
User Name
Password

Old 2006-08-28, 22:55
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to rapeandruin
i prefer exhaling cuz that is all i can do. I can naturally yell really loud and when i sing along to songs I do exhaling...just seems the right way. blah
Old 2006-08-29, 12:14
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoshx
Saturday while I was at a show, I talked to the singer from Whitechapel. He said that one of his friends inhaled and they busted a lung or something like that. Could this really happen?

I'm not sure if i've heard of this before. But ihave heard of death metal vocalists blowing their vocal cords with like permanent damage. But now that i think about it, if i'm not mistaken the Avenged Sevenfold singer fucked up his vocals cords and i'm pretty sure he does inhale.

Although those examples are mostly of very poor use of singing. (generally i would imagine) Alot of people fuck themselves up because they have no idea how to project their voice with the diaphram and not the actual vocal cords

But busting a lung.. sounds.. a little extreme, the person would probably have to be REALLY pushing it. imo
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-08-29, 15:34
Senior Metalhead

i guess when i say inhales, maby im wrong, because its not the raspy wheezy bullshit i hear others do. Its more of some alien subhuman scream, it sounds like lord worm on blasphemy made flesh, say end of defenestration or in abigor he does it.
Old 2006-08-29, 17:04
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Bones98
I do both to tell ya the truth...
I prefer exhaled stuff because it brings much more anger in me, u can see my eyes get big and I start looking fucking mean.
Old 2006-09-03, 10:04
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones98
I do both to tell ya the truth...
I prefer exhaled stuff because it brings much more anger in me, u can see my eyes get big and I start looking fucking mean.

Hehe, exhales rock man Exhales do the exact same with me, they make me look badass. The pursed lips look retarded though and it comes naturally, because it's either lips pursed, mouth closed (lame) or mouth normal which isn't guttural anymore.
Old 2006-09-06, 16:57
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to Lungrot
Quote:
Originally Posted by xjoshx
Saturday while I was at a show, I talked to the singer from Whitechapel. He said that one of his friends inhaled and they busted a lung or something like that. Could this really happen?

That sounds painful .
Old 2006-10-22, 13:28
New Blood

Well now that I can do inhales I don't really like em anymore, mostly cause everyone can do em, and there isn't as much skill to it as with exhales, but hey, if people want to do inhales don't get pissed off, and mike majewski rocks
Old 2006-10-22, 18:46
slack as fuck

Send a message via MSN to newHELLonEARTH
It all depends on how you use them. There are so many different ways to make an inhale/exhale sound. I use both.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!