MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2006-08-15, 14:48
onelastthing
New Blood

All That Remains, DragonForce and HORSE the Band

After finishing up Ozzfest, All That Remains will be heading out on tour with DragonForce and HORSE the Band. Check out the tour dates here: www.allthatremainsonline.com/thefallofideals/

Old 2006-08-15, 16:37
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

HORSE the Band??? thats a fucking ridiculous name

Old 2006-08-15, 17:09
The Execrator
Noob lud

Rediculous name, rediculous fucking music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2006-08-15, 17:22
amerok
Senior Metalhead

HORSE the band - theres nothing i hate more than a band that doesnt take their music/themselves seriously.

Old 2006-08-15, 22:33
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerok
HORSE the band - theres nothing i hate more than a band that doesnt take their music/themselves seriously.

Isn't their gimmick doing video game theme songs in a metal context?
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-08-16, 07:54
metal_monkey
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
Isn't their gimmick doing video game theme songs in a metal context?

yeah

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-08-16, 16:59
Carl
Senior Metalhead

Would rather die then to c that shit music live

Old 2006-08-27, 21:16
thisgodlessendeavor
New Blood

Dragonforce is the only good band there. I hate all that remains and horse the band.

Old 2006-10-03, 22:08
tripton
New Blood

i saw this show in chicago 2 weeks ago

i went to this show to check out dragonforce, and could care less about the other 2 bands. DF really tried hard to put on a good show. I appreciate their effort. Their main thing was trying to get the crowd involved. All those dudes kept pointing at people in the audience and mouthing weird shit like: "Oh yeah, i see you back there buddy. rock out! yeah!"

It was very happy metal. ZP, the lead singer, spent about 30 seconds during one of the guitar solos pointing up at some older woman up on the balcony and stuck his mic in his leather pants and put both his pointer fingers on the sides of his mouth, and pulled the sides of his mouth towards his eyes, making the universal sign for "Smile!" It was very very very weird and borderline gay. He singled out this woman at a metal show and told her to smile. weird. Kinda shitty too, cause i ended up focusing on his antics and his attempts to involve the crowd, when i should have been focusing on Herman.

I would agree with the notion that these guys are "video game metal." I really enjoy the music, but seeing these guys perform was a different sort of experience i probably won't do again. i can see the young kids really digging it though. could be a good 1st metal concert to take your son or daughter to, maybe. (Or you could try taking them to a Cannibal show and scar them for life)

also, make sure you really know their songs before you go, otherwise the speed and the transitions will just blend together into mush and you won't be able to follow the songs very well.

Old 2006-10-22, 05:52
Arsenal_420
New Blood

i cant take dragonforce seriously man their lyrics are so wak and the guitar solos sound so fake... and for horse the band wow they are a bunch of complete dumbasses and the keyboardist looks like napoleon dynamite. but does dragonforce actually play their solos good live?