MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone
User Name
Password

Old 2006-06-09, 09:38
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Here we go again.... so the flames rise again.

Well anyways that voice is easily done with practice. Its all the good ol "sucking in air" technique. On top of that some parts it sounds like he is cupping the mike. I personally don't care for the genre or style of music. I don't like it mostly because its the same crap you hear everywhere and it never clicked with me. But thats besides the point.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2006-06-09, 12:44
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
its bitter sarcasm intended to reflect my distaste for mustaine. if his opinion on metal is so skewed as to prohibit playing on the stage as dissection his recommendation means absolutely nothing to me. so far as to actually take his recommendation as a kiss of death

I hate that cunt Mustaine. He needs to end up like one of those 'human exhibitions' you saw every now and then in the Playstation 1 version of Doom, especially in the Doom II section. Mustaine's music is crap and he's a moody fuck that has had tons of drug and alcohol problems that shows that he's just crap. And he's still fucking bitter about being kicked from Metallica, who suck too.

Broaden your motherfucking horizons? Mustaine could do with a bit of that. Then his 'emocore' endorsement would probably end. And Nodveidt would find a letter of apology on his doormat. Or in his prison pidgeonhole if he decides to get 'regretless' again.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Last edited by Unanything : 2006-06-09 at 12:46.
Old 2006-06-29, 14:00
New Blood

thanks tmfreak!
and i wanted to add that moorland opened for chiodos, and today it dies last month and are playing with norma jean and between the buried and me in july. i just thought that was interesting! anyways thanks
Old 2006-07-03, 23:00
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Valtiel Send a message via MSN to Valtiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillums6969
thanks tmfreak!
and i wanted to add that moorland opened for chiodos, and today it dies last month and are playing with norma jean and between the buried and me in july. i just thought that was interesting! anyways thanks

And, Dying While Drowning in a River My Own Sorrow are opening the whole show! Bring your razors!
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
Old 2006-07-05, 00:21
New Blood

what
Old 2006-07-05, 09:47
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Valtiel Send a message via MSN to Valtiel
"So often our hands get caught up in ruts of muscle memory. 'Muscle memory' is an accurate term. We get used to doing certain things, without even being aware of them. This ultimately not only shapes and therefore limits our technique, it also shapes what we compose, what we write. We end up thinking still unknowingly trapped in that box." -Adam Nitti

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
buy a stick of graphite (art stores) and rub it into your nut
Old 2006-07-18, 15:40
New Blood

roflmfao