MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2002-09-05, 07:59
warnerve92

Cool man, I'm heaps interested to hear some of your stuff. Let us know when u got some recorded!
Old 2002-09-05, 13:29
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Head_split_Open
i got a grindcore band called 'Malice in Wonderland'..

You serious??? I saw a CD with a band called that in some store the other day! Are you the only band called that?
Old 2002-09-07, 07:53
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by *Def-Fx*
yeah I'm in a metalcore band from holland, I play bass... our site is well fucked up so I'll post it when it's updated.. we are getting a fair amounts of gig offers here, which is good... gonna record a demo-cd thingy soon so maybe I'll have sound files up next month.

we've been playing for 3 years now

No way dude! were not playing for 3 years! The drummer came a year ago ( maybe 1,5 year) and our singer is not that long in the band ( and me neither now!! I'm an ex-fortifight now!)
The victory is ours.
Old 2002-09-07, 08:09
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

eh, no I did not meant it as a "band" dude...

what I meant was we've been playing for 3 years, about jochem and rijco concerned, that doens't count as playing, or does it?

yeah and you're a screw up
Old 2002-09-07, 16:08
Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Head_split_Open Send a message via Yahoo to Head_split_Open
Quote:
Originally posted by DerMeister

You serious??? I saw a CD with a band called that in some store the other day! Are you the only band called that?

fuuuuuckk!!! are you serious?! i guess we're not.. cuz all we got out is 2 demos... well, guess it's time to rename the band (i wasnt too fond of that name anyway).......
.... shit
Old 2002-09-11, 13:28
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Head_split_Open

fuuuuuckk!!! are you serious?! i guess we're not.. cuz all we got out is 2 demos... well, guess it's time to rename the band (i wasnt too fond of that name anyway).......
.... shit

I researched a little (which means I read a little closer what it said on the cover), and it turned out to be the title of the CD. Not the band. But the name kicks ass anyway.
Old 2002-10-10, 07:34
Senior Metalhead

Hm well i have a gothic ambiance band but were still rehearsing and ill soon create a website , we're called Lasombra.

Hail and Kill.

Old 2002-10-10, 07:35
Senior Metalhead

I play synths btw.

Hail and Kill.

Old 2002-12-03, 07:05
New Blood

Im vocalsit in Profane Deity, a death metal band (al5000.proboards6.com), Guitarist, Drummer, Bassist and Synth in Throne Of Isen, a Grimm Black Metal band (http://www.geocities.com/throneofisen still in production) and I am helping a good friend out in Charzak.

Throne Of Isen demo is comming soon, so I will post up some link in the near furure.
Old 2003-01-24, 14:20
New Blood

Well, you asked for it, hahahaha!!!!

Anyway, we somehow mananged to get some songs of my "band" on mp3.com. I hesitate to call it a real band because our songs were written and recoded in a day each with a bunch of tracks and basically can't be duplicated live by the three of us. These were recorded a while ago, basically as a joke, if you cant tell. I think all three of us have gotten sufficiently better at our respective instruments, better enough to not want to play basic stuff like this, but not good enough to put any technical song together, much less record one yet. Anway,I think these songs are good for a couple laughs. Enjoy.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/352...n_syndrome.html
Old 2003-01-24, 14:33
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Chad
I have a black metal band here in Calgary, under the name Sufferance. No website yet, seeing as we just formed two months ago. However, we will be recording a three song demo on CD-R and good ol' cassete very soon here. BTW, would any body be interested in trading your bands demo for ours? It is a thought I have had for a while now. Since just about everyone who is a member of this board is probably in a band, it would be cool if we could trade and spread the word about our bands in different parts of the world. It is just an idea, maybe a stupid one, but let me know.

hey im from just south of you, medicine hat !

me and some friends just started a death metal band, no name or webpage yet but with time, we started liek 2 weeks ago and have been practicing everyday, we have 2 songs already and hope to record them with my computer soon. later
Old 2003-01-24, 18:59
uuuuhhhhhhh

my band

Vocals - Me
Guitars - Me
Bass - Me
Drums - me, well drum machine

One man black metal outfit

http://www.mp3.com/fornicating_monk

or

http://fornicatingmonk.cjb.net
Old 2003-01-24, 19:21
Jarhead

I'm in a band that just started out. we probably won't be that metal other than humerous grindcore and/or deathmetal and maybe some heavy metal. our name is NAM
Old 2003-01-24, 20:19
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
I play lead guitar in a death/techcnical/grind/doom metal band. We are called "Abysmal Torment". We will have a few songs recordered soon, good stuff too. Im in another grind/death band called "Abortion Survivor". We will only play live shows though.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2003-01-24, 20:25
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to slayme_returns
I hate the sub genre shit, but Jesus Christ Darko, fucking pick one!
Old 2003-01-24, 23:48
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to xDarkestHourx
My band is the Dark Minions of The Underworld. We're just a comedy band. We've been together 3 months and we've already put out 1 CD and another is completed and about to be released. 30 songs, 45 minutes or so. Everything from punk, death metal, ska, 80's power ballads, lounge music...we're supposed to play at some talent show in a little while. We can't win any damn prizes though cuz our live drummer is "professional" (he plays in another band called Parkside View who's pretty big around here). So since we can't win and we're only allowed 5 minutes on stage, we're instead going to just try to piss them off for saying we can't win the prize. So our second guitarist is gonna wear a chicken suit, our singer is going to wear tight red pants, aviator glasses, and a huge mustache, and I'm going to wear an Arabian costume, a World War I gas mask, and write "Praise Allah" across my bare chest. If they tell us to get off stage, we're just gonna keep playing. Even if they cut off our power we've decided we'll just keep going...we're very bitter people, if you culdn't tell.

Cheers,
xx
Old 2003-01-25, 02:24
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
I hate the sub genre shit, but Jesus Christ Darko, fucking pick one!

It gives music more varity. There are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many regular death metal bands out there that get so damn boring and they all either sound like Cannibal or Morbid Angel. As well with grind stuff too. i think mixing shows more talent, creativity, lets you explore so you arnt really "confined" by a genre, and more progressive to keep the listener intrested. I was really infulenced by the mixing of genres by cephalic carnage.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2003-01-27, 12:14
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to vileangelofdeth
Gasoline Baptism (http://www.mp3.com/gasoline_baptism/)

this is my one man death project in the vein of Vader, Morbid Angel, and Slayer. I posted the addy a couple times on these forums already, so some of you have heard it. If you havent, check it out and let me know what you think.
Old 2003-01-27, 18:20
Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Euronymous
i got a band named Arson. we black black and death metal. sometimes grindcore if we feel like being sloppy ugly and disguisting. we have a demo. that's also sloppy ugly and disguisting. even the black and death metal parts. somehow the grindcore sloppyness seems to spread over to the rest of the tape like a disease... the BM parts are like Deathcrush era mayhem, the DM is kinda like Vomitory, and the grindcore is nausiating. here's the lineup:

Vocals + Lead Guitars: Me
Drums: my drummer
Second Guitar: we had a couple
Bass: we had a couple
Any other instrument: anyone who's with us in the studio

hehe, yeah we kick ass man look out for us at the next Dynamo or Wacken festival!!! maybe even the millwakee metal fest....
Old 2003-01-28, 22:56
Supreme Metalhead

I'M IN 2 BANDS RIGHT NOW (RUSSIAN ROULETTE AND M.C.C)
MY MAIN BAND IS RUSSIAN ROULETTE. WE PLAY BRUTAL DEATH/THRASH THOUGH I CAN'T REALLY SAY WE SOUND LIKE ANY OTHER BRUTAL DEATH OR THRASH BAND. I PLAY LEAD GUITAR AND LEAD VOX AND WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A DRUMMER BECAUSE OURS LEFT TO JOIN A GOOD CHARLOTTE COVER BAND....THE FUCKIN NERVE!!!

WELL ANYWAYS, HERE'S OUR URL http://hometown.aol.com/erockbay2

AND HERE'S A SONG CLIP HTTP://HOMETOWN.AOL.COM/EROCKBAY2/CYNICAL_MACABRE.WMA

DOWNLOAD IT AND TELL ME HOW SHITTY IT IS

HAIL

THUNDERBREW

R.I.P
DIMEBAG DARRELL