MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Old 2012-02-01, 10:07
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I grew up with this guy on tv, and Soul Train helped shape my love of so much music. How sad the way he died. RIP Don. http://www.chicagotribune.com/enter...0,4323917.story

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2012-02-09, 20:34
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Damn, I knew I should have become a Christian Metalcore lead singer: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/bl...wsitemID=169477
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-02-10, 07:22
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
What a dumbass. Apparently he doesn't have an endearing qualities to get someone closer to his own age if he was using the band status as a lure. What a dumbass. I hope his mama sticks a foot up his rectum.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2012-02-10, 11:11
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
band status as a lure.

I know several people like this, it is horrible

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-02-10, 14:58
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I thought that's why we all play music?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-02-10, 17:33
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

I thought it was for the money and limelight? Like, the limelight including interviews and photos and internet fan reviews minus all the sex and partying?
Old 2012-02-10, 18:33
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, I can't cast stones so I deleted what I was going to say a couple times. But if he's a Christian and it was due to immaturity or otherwise on his own part, which doesn't quite sound like the right phrasing to use, then he should be justifiably punished. But he's still a dumb ass. He sure ain't all that good looking. I've seen better here, drunk and stupid.

Old 2012-02-10, 18:39
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

Oh, I thought it was all about being a rebel against society. I guess I had it wrong.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-02-10, 22:54
Post-whore

I thought it was about going to college and getting a job.
Old 2012-02-11, 14:01
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Nah, that's strippers.

Old 2012-02-13, 16:56
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Nah, that's strippers.

... playing music is all about... life. Just life in general. From engineering, to mathematics, extended all the way to practicing martial arts and its even part of PrisonPlanet.Tv. It's a part of enjoying life, doin' a couple drugs, watching TV and even having sex. That's what music is all about.
Old 2012-02-14, 13:04
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Here's an f-ed up story for you guys and gals. Happy Valentine's Day.

Old 2012-02-15, 09:39
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
I only write music to irritate my neighbors at odd hours, personally. I always figured Mike Patton was influenced by a similar motive.
Old 2012-02-23, 02:36
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Holy fuck: http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/02...o-tell-about-it

They (for some weird reason) released the tape of him calling 911 saying he's shot himself in the head. Its sad/weird/creepy. The best/worst parts are when he says "and I've just shit my pants" and then when the 911 operator, when asking about his sister's number, asks "do you know it off the top of your head?". He's surprisingly lucid for having shot himself in his temple. It made me a bit queezy imagining it, and all the little moans he makes.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-02-27, 12:08
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

There was a shooting at Chardon High School this morning. The shooter is in custody and one of his 5 victims died recently. How very sad. http://fox8.com/2012/02/27/chardon-...ol-on-lockdown/

Old 2012-02-27, 14:05
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

What a pussy, most of the other school shooters killed themselves after.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-02-28, 02:25
Quantum.

It keeps happening.Why?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2012-02-28, 02:57
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Every psychologist, criminal profiler and pre-massacre school shooter I've heard talk about this always makes the same points. The media's hysterical and unyielding coverage of shit like Columbine is significantly responsible for the follow-up shootings by other "outcast" kids. They see that killing people in school will make you infamous around the world if only for a week or so. There's a similar impulse for socially inept depressives to commit suicide in general but especially to commit suicide in a fantastical kind of way, such as a Travis Bickle "hail of bullets" thing. Your own funeral is the best advertisement for killing yourself if suicide is on your mind - everyone who knew/cared about you will be there heaping attention and sorrow on you, all of your sins, embarrassments and transgressions will be forgiven/forgotten, all of your scores will be settled, you'll suddenly "matter" to people, you'll be the centre of their worlds for a long time to come. At least, that's the belief; the reality is much less romantic. You'll still be a cunt, but now you'll be considered a selfish cunt who inflicted horrible pain on his family/friends and in the case of murder/suicide faggots like school shooters you'll be looked upon as a pathetic whiny dickhead by all except other pathetic whiny dickheads. Plus Marilyn Manson.

That said, I don't think it's particularly helpful to chalk this shit up to one-liner dismissive pigeon-holing. Columbine was a long time ago - I was still in school myself when it happened - and it still hasn't really been dealt with. It's hard to blame the kids who do it, especially when the adults can't even figure out why they did it AFTER the fuckin' fact. We expect a level of insight and understanding from the shooters that we apparently don't possess ourselves.

Ahhhh it's been a while since I text-walled. I feel like I've had my first morning shit

Last edited by Paddy : 2012-02-28 at 15:32. Reason: Typo
Old 2012-02-28, 09:02
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Supposedly he was targeting his ex girlfriend's new boyfriend. One of the boys died and another is brain dead. He was going to a school for at risk youth and they were all waiting in the cafeteria for their buses. I saw he had a couple lyric lines from "The Wall" for his high school and college- "We don't need no education" and "we don't need no thought control." They showed a rant he'd had on his wall on the news this morning and my first thought was that it's a lyric. I keep getting kicked to the sites about the event and not to lyric sites. Maybe he was the writer or maybe not. So I figured I'd ask the experts. -

"In a time long since, a time of repent, The Renaissance. In a quaint lonely town, sits a man with a frown. No job. No family. No crown. His luck had run out. Lost and alone.

The streets were his home. His thoughts would solely consist of "why do we exist?" His only company to confide in was the vermin in the street. He longed for only one thing, the world to bow at his feet.

They too should feel his secret fear. The dismal drear. His pain had made him sincere.

He was better than the rest, all those ones he detests, within their castles, so vain. Selfish and conceited.

They couldn't care less about the peasents they mistreated. They were in their own world, it was a joyous one too. That castle, she stood just to do all she could to keep the peasents at bay, not the enemy away.

They had no enemies in their filthy orgy. And in her, the castles every story, was just another chamber of Lucifer's Laboratory. The world is a sandbox for all the wretched sinners.

They simply create what they want and make themselves the winners. But the true winner, he has nothing at all. Enduring the pain of waiting for that castle to fall. Through his good deeds, the rats and the fleas.

He will have for what he pleads, through the eradication of disease. So, to the castle he proceeds, like an ominous breeze through the trees. "Stay back!" The Guards screamed as they were thrown to their knees. "Oh God, have mercy, please!"

The castle, she gasped and then so imprisoned her breath, to the shallow confines of her fragile chest. I'm on the lamb but I ain't no sheep. I am Death. And you have always been the sod. So repulsive and so odd.

You never even deserved the presence of God, and yet, I am here. Around your cradle I plod. Came on foot, without shod. How improper, how rude. However, they shall not mind the mud on my feet if there is blood on your sheet.

Now! Feel death, not just mocking you. Not just stalking you but inside of you. Wriggle and writhe. Feel smaller beneath my might. Seizure in the Pestilence that is my scythe. Die, all of you."

And I'm kind of creeped out even posting it.

Old 2012-02-28, 13:44
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It keeps happening.Why?

I think people just like to kill each other. Basic instincts and such, combined with social frustrations. The media just makes it look new and profound, but it really isn't.

NEGROGENESIS