MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Classified Ads

Old 2006-03-24, 16:25
Deathmaster213
Supreme Metalhead

For Sale - BC Rich NJ Warlock w/ SD Invader bridge pup

I know BC rich isn't the most respected manufacturer around here, but I'm going totally 7 string, but in order to fund this, I gotta sell my 6 strings. Here's the deal on this one.

BC Rich NJ Series Warlock (Made in Korea) 2002 model

http://www.craniothrash.co.uk/temp/_body1.jpg
CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE

SPECS:

* Bolt-on construction, with recessed "Fast Back (tm)" heel
* 'Widow' design headstock
* Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader (bridge pickup), stock BC Rich BDSM neck pickup, 3 way toggle switch
* 24 frets
* Diamond inlays
* Black finish
* Matching paint on neck & headstock
* Licenced Floyd Rose tremolo (takes one hell of a beating, Vader style, and remains perfectly in pitch...) with rubber rings on tremolo arm for grip.
* 2x volume knobs (bridge and neck) and a master tone knob
* Cosmic chrome hardware

This guitar is in good condition, one dent on the body just above the neck pickup, and a couple of minor hairline scratches on the back, and tiny spots of paint have been worn off on the bottom points where it has been stood up on the floor. Did I mention it's also covered in white stickers, band logos mostly (Death, Sepultura, Slayer, Morbid Angel, Maiden, Megadeth, Irony of Christ, Judas Priest, The Haunted, to name a few). These can be removed with a bit of time, patience and some kind of solvent probably. The tremolo has some wear, the black chrome has rubbed off due to palm muting, but this is aesthetic only. The SD Invader was bought brand new and installed by a tech. It isn't a F spaced pickup it seems (there didn't seem to be an option for F-spaced when buying it) but the output is so high that it makes no difference whatsoever to the sound. the tremolo cavity cover and the rear strap button WILL be included, they just weren't on the guitar when the photos were taken.

I'm including a 'Freestyle' hard case (big rectangular shape, plywood with black vinyl covering) with it, to ensure it ships ok.

I'm looking for

£350
($600)
(500 Euros)
(4700 Kronor)

+ whatever shipping is. I'm in the UK, so you may want to bear that in mind!

Some more pictures:

Front
Back
Full Length
Headstock
Heel

cheers

Last edited by Deathmaster213 : 2006-03-30 at 22:16. Reason: addition to title

Old 2006-04-22, 20:08
Deathmaster213
Supreme Metalhead

Bump....

Ebay'd. If you follow the ebay link you'll see a link to a page with loads of photos of it, the ones in the post above are all out of date...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....item=7409415444