Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2006-02-24, 20:34
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

People You Hate

This thread is designed to make the world less angry in general. Please fill it with descriptions of people that you thoroughly fucking loathe. It's catharsis, baby.

(Sentences such as "i hayte every1 at skool becoz i like cannibul c0rpse and th37 listen to ghey slipnuts" will result in the author being punished to an unreasonable degree for stupidity.)

Let's start with a retarded child.

This story pisses me off more than I can say. Synopsis - stupid child climbs over fence, sticks hand into bear enclosure, and horror of horrors, one of the bears bites him. SO THEY EUTHANISE THE BEARS! Kill them both! Instead of simply beating the child with a fucking stick and hoping he gets some kind of exotic illness.

If you are four years old, you can walk, talk and dress yourself. If you're so fucking COLOSSALLY STUPID AS TO STICK YOUR LIMBS IN A BEAR ENCLOSURE, then you deserve bear bites. And worse. You deserve me as a father.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-02-24, 20:40
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to SARS
http://www.dialmformax.com/images/Michael_Moore.jpg

I don't hate him, I just think he looks like a fat version of Bill Gates - I don't appreciate being told the truth by people who look like Bill Gates, it makes me nervous. Nervousness leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to askjolene.com.....bleh.

[edit]
Plus, the guy on the right here:- http://www.brillianttv.co.uk/timmym...brother-020.jpg - but I'm guessing only a few UK kids will know who he is.

Last edited by SARS : 2006-02-24 at 21:21.
Old 2006-02-24, 21:37
Post-whore

thats Timmy mallet isn't it?

whats wrong with him??

and with the bears

surely the BEARS should have been treated for the contact with the child, and the Child euthanised?!?
Old 2006-02-24, 21:59
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ black metal drumm
thats Timmy mallet isn't it?

Yes it is, please note though that I said:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
Plus, the guy on the right here

Still though, Timmy Mallet was an annoying twat also.

[edit]
The guy on the right is infact a UK TV presenter, one with an apparent lack of being able to hear his own voice. Why say that? Well, his idea of being funny is comparable to that of a two year trying to impress an amoeba by hitting hitting a wooden spoon onto another wooden spoon - the amoeba doesn't care yet the child continues with his wooden spoon hitting antics because he thinks the amoeba is impressed. Also, imagine the sounds that said wooden spoons create are then compared to his voice, those sounds you would be imagining are of someone who has had a brillo pad inserted into their thorax, they then proceed to finish their slow and painful all over body cancer experience by coughing up any organ they can - in a loud and annoying manner.

Last edited by SARS : 2006-02-24 at 22:15.
Old 2006-02-24, 22:14
Forum Leader

Quote:
surely the BEARS should have been treated for the contact with the child, and the Child euthanised?!?

We do not live in a sensible world.

This man got NINE YEARS for raping his dying stepdaughter. Nine years? People get that here for parking in a Loading Zone.

But the upside? He won't survive prison.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-02-24, 22:26
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Jesus cock gobblin' christ! I hate that man! And almost enough I hate Lord Phillip:

"Any sentence I impose has to reflect the revulsion and horror society feels at this kind of behaviour."

aiudhgailsdyg! Nine years is weak.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2006-02-24, 22:29
Post-whore

Nine years is disgusting, especially since he may, (probably even), have had a hand in the kid's death.

Though, the justice system on these Isles is a fuckin' disgrace so I'm not actually suprised.
Old 2006-02-24, 22:33
HES BAAACK

highschoolers who make fun calls asking "wheres it going down tonight?" regarding a party with 4 smirnoff ices and whatever bacardi they can have someones big brother buy

fuck highschoolers
Old 2006-02-24, 23:15
Forum Leader

I FUCKING HATE BAD JOURNALISM.

Complete fluff. Pointless, emacsulated twaddle.

All journalists should recieve a beating every Tuesday. Just because.

Old 2006-02-24, 23:24
Muffin Ass

I hate the elderly, children, fat people, stupid people, ugly people, the handicapped, the mentally retarded, illegal aliens, americans who can't speak english, the uncouth, dogs, cable television, biting insects, smog, high humidity, jesus freaks, wiccan hippies, non-wiccan hippies, vegans trying to stab me on the street, bipartisan politics, democracies, parliamentary systems, plutocracies, bad pot, bad acid, junkies, my fat stupid face, useless potheads, uptight artists, arrogant musicians, ex-fraternity jocks, relatives, marriage, self-righteous minorities, quiche, power outages, cell phones, pagers, AOL, people who can't use turn signals, horny leg-humping dogs, the willfully ignorant, emo music, pop music, rap-rock, country music, cockroaches, john waters movies, halle berry, disloyalty, crybabies, people who talk too much, the hyperactive, amphetamines, insomnia, people who leave their socks on during sex, marshmallow fluff, narcolepsy, jennifer lopez, prudes, "sex in the city", mick jagger, creationists, george lucas, ann rice, isaac asimov, tom cruise, dean koontz, satanists, the middle east, africa, eastern asia, mouth-breathers, being locked out of anywhere, corporate art, goth kids, kids in bondage pants that don't know how to use the straps, 'flip-flop' sandals, the nfl, professional wrestling, deformed people, professional baseball, rice pudding, squirrels, neighbors, blockbuster video, people who disrespect aimals, people who value human life, wal-mart, wes craven, unnecessary sequels, rob liefield, man-tits, bad eye-brow piercings, morality, high gas prices, people who pretend they don't masturbate, european death metal, asparagus, cooked onions, animal abuse, pubic hair on pubic toilet seats, being on fire, being impaled on a piece of rebar, being impaled on a wooden fencepost, my fingerprints on file with the police, judy bloom, dax wax, manic panic hair dye, and being stuck on this stinking spoiled little shitball of a planet until i die.
Old 2006-02-24, 23:24
HES BAAACK

oh , yes, in the same vein as you -
all the newscasters who read with such bs fake emotion and act sad at a car accident and then immediately smile when they hear the suns going to come out tomorrow!! lets go to will the weatherdick for the full story!
Old 2006-02-24, 23:38
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Whiny-assed teens who have no idea how easy they have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
people who leave their socks on during sex

Really?
Old 2006-02-24, 23:49
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
I hate the elderly, children, fat people, stupid people, ugly people, the handicapped, the mentally retarded, illegal aliens, americans who can't speak english, the uncouth, dogs, cable television, biting insects, smog, high humidity, jesus freaks, wiccan hippies, non-wiccan hippies, vegans trying to stab me on the street, bipartisan politics, democracies, parliamentary systems, plutocracies, bad pot, bad acid, junkies, my fat stupid face, useless potheads, uptight artists, arrogant musicians, ex-fraternity jocks, relatives, marriage, self-righteous minorities, quiche, power outages, cell phones, pagers, AOL, people who can't use turn signals, horny leg-humping dogs, the willfully ignorant, emo music, pop music, rap-rock, country music, cockroaches, john waters movies, halle berry, disloyalty, crybabies, people who talk too much, the hyperactive, amphetamines, insomnia, people who leave their socks on during sex, marshmallow fluff, narcolepsy, jennifer lopez, prudes, "sex in the city", mick jagger, creationists, george lucas, ann rice, isaac asimov, tom cruise, dean koontz, satanists, the middle east, africa, eastern asia, mouth-breathers, being locked out of anywhere, corporate art, goth kids, kids in bondage pants that don't know how to use the straps, 'flip-flop' sandals, the nfl, professional wrestling, deformed people, professional baseball, rice pudding, squirrels, neighbors, blockbuster video, people who disrespect aimals, people who value human life, wal-mart, wes craven, unnecessary sequels, rob liefield, man-tits, bad eye-brow piercings, morality, high gas prices, people who pretend they don't masturbate, european death metal, asparagus, cooked onions, animal abuse, pubic hair on pubic toilet seats, being on fire, being impaled on a piece of rebar, being impaled on a wooden fencepost, my fingerprints on file with the police, judy bloom, dax wax, manic panic hair dye, and being stuck on this stinking spoiled little shitball of a planet until i die.

not many things you do like then?? and how can you hate cable television??

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy
Old 2006-02-24, 23:51
Post-whore

hahahahahahaha

one of my mates lost his virginity whilst wearing socks, he lost it to a chick mate of mine, who ABSOLUTLEY hates people wearing socks in bed, maaaaannny funny stories from that night!!!

Quote:
Nine years?

people like that are the reason I support thr idea of the death penalty. let the sick fucks die.
Old 2006-02-25, 00:03
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to rabbifoodslicer Send a message via MSN to rabbifoodslicer
fuck the death penalty...work camps for life in the frostbitten tundra...

i hate people who choose to diagree for no reason at all, besides the sake of disagree-ing(sp?) also goes in hand with people who overanalyze things...bastards
Old 2006-02-25, 00:04
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Vardanstalt
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

I know kids like that from school. Fucking hate 'em too.

Also, kids who think they're cool cause they're "2% Irish, 5% Russian, 50% German.... blah blah blah". And they like to brag about that shit for some reason.

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

teh myspace

Last edited by Vardanstalt : 2006-02-25 at 00:10.
Old 2006-02-25, 00:07
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

if you're trying to call me out just say it

edit

self deprecating humor may have been lost in the translation between real life humor and typing this shit up
Old 2006-02-25, 00:31
New Blood

HILLBILLIES! My school is full of fuckin red necks who listen to country all day and wera jean jeacets n cowboy boots n shit. Theres soo many fat ass bible thumping chrisitians in my school adn their always crying cause soemone said a swear word or summin. Religious people alos piss me off.
Then rip from my heart to show me, how black it is!

-Angels Don't Kill- Children of Bodom
Old 2006-02-25, 00:34
Post-whore

Quote:
people like that are the reason I support thr idea of the death penalty. let the sick fucks die.

isn't that a bit counter idealistic? (or something like that)

I think those kind of people, especially that guy, should replace animals in testing labs. A scientist in the lab says - "Right, we have to find a cure for under water cancer" - instead of using that poor, lovable dolphin here's the solution: use the guys who skewered his victims on a pitch fork, which took mantle on his new Skoda, so whilst driving under low bridges - they'd snuff it, (use your imagination), all whilst playing the latest Elton John song on his in car CD player.

Makes sense to me.
Old 2006-02-25, 00:48
Die Young.

This thread is too hateful.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006...D8FRKRC80.shtml

I hate these extremist muslims..hmm, let's think rational here..."we are angry because our prophet is portrayed..and in such a manner that it labels us bad people..hmmm, let's riot, go apeshit and kill more people in our protest." Let's think logical you prehistoric-minded fools!

FUCK YOU GOD DAMNIT MUSLIM EXTREMIST CUNTS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.