MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2002-08-15, 18:31
Metalhead

I could see how that could be implied. But remember - association does not mean causation.

I am too lazy to be a serial killer - I would imagine that profession would be rather involved.
Old 2002-08-15, 18:50
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to mrweijia Send a message via Yahoo to mrweijia
no way man, if you were a serial killer, then you could just go around killing people, you wouldnt have anything else to do. you could be like the terminator and kill who ever you want and go around trying to find a little boy. hmm, was that guy a pedophile?
Old 2002-08-15, 18:51
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to mrweijia Send a message via Yahoo to mrweijia
i'm also thinking it'd be more of a hobby than a proffesion.
Old 2002-08-16, 00:27
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

"ob"session, instead of "pro"fession, makes more sense
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2002-08-16, 01:26
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
no way man, if you were a serial killer, then you could just go around killing people, you wouldnt have anything else to do. you could be like the terminator and kill who ever you want and go around trying to find a little boy. hmm, was that guy a pedophile?

No, he was a robot, you idiot.

And serial killers are insane, they plan every kill and choose who they want.....they don't just randomly go up to some poor soul and blow his face off. Every kill has a meaning, a very deep and profound meaning.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2002-08-16, 08:07
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia
i'm also thinking it'd be more of a hobby than a proffesion.

Even by American public school standard you say some retarded things, you stupid fucking cunt.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2002-08-16, 10:27
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by far_beyond_sane

Even by American public school standard

hey!! what's that supposed to mean?!!??
well actually now that i think about it........i guess i see where you're comin from.
Old 2002-08-16, 14:25
Senior Metalhead

I'd like to take some of these (you know who you are!) wanna be teenage metal heads on this forum and throw you screaming from a helicoptor. CUNTS!

Blizzard Beast
Old 2002-08-16, 15:02
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Quote:
Originally posted by Blizzard Beast
I'd like to take some of these (you know who you are!) wanna be teenage metal heads on this forum and throw you screaming from a helicoptor. CUNTS!

Blizzard Beast

Haha, right on dude!
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2002-08-16, 20:11
Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Head_split_Open Send a message via Yahoo to Head_split_Open
ok, that teenage metalhead out of the helicopter thing really hurt... thanks for ruining my day... jerk
Old 2002-08-16, 22:36
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch

No, he was a robot, you idiot.

And serial killers are insane, they plan every kill and choose who they want.....they don't just randomly go up to some poor soul and blow his face off. Every kill has a meaning, a very deep and profound meaning.

really? i thought that Jeffrey Dahmer would hang out at a gay club, invite people over to his house for some lovin', and do some nasty business, then kill 'em, then do some more nasty business. random guys.

Last edited by atifman : 2002-08-16 at 22:41.
Old 2002-08-16, 23:40
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
ok, that teenage metalhead out of the helicopter thing really hurt... thanks for ruining my day... jerk

No problem!

And It's totally from the bottom of my bile duct to you. Some of you have no idea. "This band sucks because they are not black metal." "This band sucks because they don't sing about skull fucking a dead transsexual nazi hooker." Boo Fucking hoo! I cannot believe how close minded some of you are. I normally don't flame people on a forum when I would rather split skulls with a sledgehammer. AND YES I AM PISSED ABOUT THE NU_METAL FALLING ONE AT A TIME POST! So forum Daemons go ahead and lock this if you want because Im sure it will start a flame war. I couldnt voice my OPINION in that thread due to the lock in it. I'm not a fan of the band either but it is still sad to see someone die that touched alot of people. Everyone had something negative to say about him with the exception of Trendkill_420(sorry to bring you into this dude) and a few others. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Lock it or flame on I'm getting a beer

Blizzard Beast
Old 2002-08-17, 01:22
Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Head_split_Open Send a message via Yahoo to Head_split_Open
dude, first of all, you dont even fucking know me, so dont try to judge me based on a few other little fucks who like music for the image. Personally i can't fucking stand black metal, i prefer more extreme stuff like Cryptopsy..... don't you think thats being a little close-minded and stereotypical to fucking judge teenagers... you.... dirty ass... marmot-molesting... amputed.. donkey cunt....

fuck, i just realized that you said "some of you"... therefore making my post null and void... thanks a lot again... asshole...
Old 2002-08-17, 01:34
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
Alright boys and girls, let's play nice...

First off, if you want to automatically assume that "this will start a flame war" don't you think that you shouldn't say it? Once again, simple common sense really shoots past some people. And another thing, I'm only 18, so being a teenager has nothing to do with the fact that some people are complete and total idiots, and I'm not referencing that to anyone at all.

If you're really actually upset about the DP guy dying and what certain people said about it, it'd be a good time to realize that there are others that just won't care and will mock things, either out of spite, incompetence, or just anger. All of these "angst-ridden teens" myself included, don't deserve their own way to vent huh? Telling people they wish they were dead and all that shit is sometimes immature, yes, but it's still getting their emotions out, and if they didn't, most would be more likely to actually do the things that they'd just want to say.

It's 2 am. I'm tired. I don't expect a bunch of PMs regarding this. If I get any, they will probably be ignored and deleted, thank you.

Amidst all of my rambling, I am closing this. Everyone gets in pissing contests with each other and then wonders why things get shut down on a daily basis.

Fuck you, have a nice day.
Walpurgis

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.