Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2005-11-08, 19:42
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to SARS
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
Im a moron , listen you little minimum wage reject , Your the cock sucker glorifying some loser cunt shooting 3 people and acting like no big deal.
Fuck You asswipe

Not once in this thread have I said anything about a person who fired a gun.
Old 2005-11-08, 19:44
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I think everything fox has said in this thread is dumb. Sorry fox.

And I also don't care about the act much, cause I'm desensitized to it by now.

And I do not recall ANYONE "glorifying" this act.

How shocking (not) you would side with Idiots , I guess its a sorry state of affairs when some sick fuck could walk into a school or an office or a concert hall and shoot people and its nothing but a thing, Thats pretty fucked up , When the thing that bothered the first dude was some comment about them being good christians, Jeeze , Are we all fucked up . I guess it was no big deal when the scum bag shot dime in ohio either.
And of any of you assholes ever seen some one shot up close and personal , its not a pretty sight.
Old 2005-11-08, 19:48
Post-whore

Quote:
How shocking (not) you would side with Idiots , I guess its a sorry state of affairs when some sick fuck could walk into a school or an office or a concert hall and shoot people and its nothing but a thing, Thats pretty fucked up , When the thing that bothered the first dude was some comment about them being good christians, Jeeze , Are we all fucked up . I guess it was no big deal when the scum bag shot dime in ohio either.
And of any of you assholes ever seen some one shot up close and personal , its not a pretty sight.

He's not siding with anyone, he's stating three facts.

[edit]
Plus, dude really - shut up, you're pro-fuckin-war.
Old 2005-11-08, 19:52
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
He's not siding with anyone, he's stating three facts.

[edit]
Plus, dude really - shut up, you're pro-fuckin-war.

yeah pro war against Dip shits like you. you dickless bastard , and his points are wrong.
Old 2005-11-08, 19:53
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Can you record yourself talking and post it up? Your typing is retarded, so I'm wondering if your speech is too.

This little 14 year old kid didn't walk in to the school and shoot the place up either. If you even read the fucking article, you'd know that "...Principal Gary Seale, who was shot while trying to take the student into custody,..."

And how the fuck are my points wrong? If you can't tell me why, you're obviously trolling this thread--and that is one thing that will give me the pleasure to ban you.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-11-08 at 19:58.
Old 2005-11-08, 19:58
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
It doesn't say who was shot first. Maybe that's why he was trying to restrain the kid because he had already shot or tried to shoot someone else at the time. There's too little information about the situation right now to really come to any conclusion other than it shouldn't have happened. If schools were for learning instead of social baby-sitters kids would be learning instead of bringing weapons to school.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2005-11-08, 19:59
Forum Leader

haha, typical lbxxx.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
Old 2005-11-08, 20:02
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Watch it, powers'. I think I still remember how to do the baskethold.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2005-11-08, 20:02
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

look all I said
lets go point by point
The first guy was worried about the comment , I said the hell with the christian comment , you should worry about the act,
he said He didnt care about the act itself , I said well you should , So tell me where Im wrong. You think the "they were good christians " is more aggregious than some Punk bastard shooting 3 people.
well then I guess Im the silly one.
So Mr. Powers mighty one tell me where Im wrong.
Do you think the act of shooting 3 people is inconsequential , or the more serious thing is the comment made by the sheriff.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:03
Post-whore

Quote:
yeah pro war against Dip shits like you. you dickless bastard , and his points are wrong.

Are stupid on purpose? I mean really, is this stupidity thing a joke you are getting off on? I refuse to believe anyone can be born with the moronity genes in high count...

Christ, I can see this thread getting closed soon.

Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point Pandemonium was trying to make - When a tragedy accours, there is a problem when people are put into higher regard because of the faith they choose. (or so I'm guessing was his point). He did not once bring up any opinion of the incident, bar linking and how people reacted, yet you felt inclined to bring the actuall shooting it into the topic - technically this thread went off topic when you first replied.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:06
Forum Leader

Quote:
look all I said
lets go point by point
The first guy was worried about the comment , I said the hell with the christian comment , you should worry about the act,
he said He didnt care about the act itself , I said well you should , So tell me where Im wrong. You think the "they were good christians " is more aggregious than some Punk bastard shooting 3 people.
well then I guess Im the silly one.
So Mr. Powers mighty one tell me where Im wrong.
Do you think the act of shooting 3 people is inconsequential , or the more serious thing is the comment made by the sheriff.

Do you know what the word DESENSITIZED means?? Obviously not...

This is my band's page
Old 2005-11-08, 20:06
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Are stupid on purpose? I mean really, is this stupidity thing a joke you are getting off on? I refuse to believe anyone can be born with the moronity genes in high count...

Christ, I can see this thread getting closed soon.

Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point Pandemonium was trying to make - When a tragedy accours, there is a problem when people are put into higher regard because of the faith they choose. (or so I'm guessing was his point). He did not once bring up any opinion of the incident, bar linking and how people reacted, yet you felt inclined to bring the actuall shooting it into the topic - technically this thread went off topic when you first replied.

That would be good except for one thing there ole buddy ,
He himself said he DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE ACT, READ WHAT HE SAID BEFORE YOU POST WHAT YOU THINK IS AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE< AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR TRYING BUT YOU ARE FACTURALLY INCORRECT < WHICH MAKES YOU THE MORON.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:08
Forum Leader

Quote:
Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point .....

classic.

This is my band's page
Old 2005-11-08, 20:09
Forum Leader

Quote:
..... FACTURALLY ....

Who's the moron now?

This is my band's page
Old 2005-11-08, 20:11
Senior Metalhead

This thread is stupid now...It's amounted to each post someone is calling someone a moron

Last edited by Mayhem : 2005-11-08 at 20:14.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:11
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I have a feeling that the thread starter and I both have the same expression right now, but not for the same reasons.

Matty, you're a trip.

Old 2005-11-08, 20:12
Post-whore

Quote:
He himself said he DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE ACT, READ WHAT HE SAID BEFORE YOU POST WHAT YOU THINK IS AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE< AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR TRYING BUT YOU ARE FACTURALLY INCORRECT < WHICH MAKES YOU THE MORON.

Why should he care about the act? He doesn't give a shit about the act, he gives a shit about the statements that were made afterwards. Fuck, to Pandemonium it could have been a car accident, christian family v's agnostics - his opinion, in turn, may be - who do you think will be placed in the limelight more?

He's trying to make a point and you totally missed the tip of it dude.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:14
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Do you know what the word DESENSITIZED means?? Obviously not...

like I said before then we are a pretty fucked society where a 20 year college student not living in a war zone could be DESENSITIZED to a act of extreme violence.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:16
Post-whore

Quote:
like I said before then we are a pretty fucked society where a 20 year college student not living in a war zone could be DESENSITIZED to a act of extreme violence.

Yeah, it's even more 'fucked' when stupid people like you are allowed access to the internet.
Old 2005-11-08, 20:20
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Why should he care about the act? He doesn't give a shit about the act, he gives a shit about the statements that were made afterwards. Fuck, to Pandemonium it could have been a car accident, christian family v's agnostics - his opinion, in turn, may be - who do you think will be placed in the limelight more?

He's trying to make a point and you totally missed the tip of it dude.

well the point is stupid , cause fuck the comment , the fact is people were killed and injured who gives a rats ass about what some sheriff said,
Gee I dont understand why you continue to fret about the statement fuck the statement, If it were 3 heavy metal heroes of yours and some clown said wow they were legends of metal , would it be better for you.