Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical
User Name
Password

Old 2005-10-28, 13:03
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Unanything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unanything
Shakyamuni could testify against. We only suffer because we care and get undesired response from things we want a particular thing from. That is the hard truth. Do not try to euphemise or deny because you cannot face it. We are locked into instincts and they want a lot. We are their only way to respond. Since I've denied most of the urges of instinct I have been happier. I have a hereditary temper and I have learned to control it to the absolute. It must be realised that we are the final masters of everything that happens that we decide to do. I do things for my own reasons. Educators and doctors are deluded. Although to people like me, they have a purpose beyond their own superficial beliefs of it. Why do you think you find we are so few in our depths of thought?

I know not of this Johari window. Please explain.

If things are connected then they reflect into one another for they work to the same end. Religion and Johari windows, apparently. Everything can be made from everything else. Even atoms, even their constituents. You can make deadly radiation by removing the electrons from helium. You can make helium from hydrogen and copper is made from hydrogen and helium in stars when they begin to die. Photons, the particles of light, can be made by colliding electrons with particales called positrons, their positive counterparts. Apply to life. All is within everything else. All is reflected within everything else.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!
Old 2005-10-28, 13:19
Quantum.

Of course, for the sake of argument, there is always the possibility that this depth of thought is itself a path of delution, lighted by our imagination. Which in turn would be spurred by the instinctive fear of the unknown, which breeds the intellectualised wish for understanding.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2005-10-28, 13:24
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Of course, for the sake of argument, there is always the possibility that this depth of thought is itself a path of delution, lighted by our imagination. Which in turn would be spurred by the instinctive fear of the unknown, which breeds the intellectualised wish for understanding.

True...
Something I honestly fear...
Although I effectively believe we have control of our ultimate fate beyond life. I looking for a resistance to Nirvana. My beliefs are becoming deviated by that black hole that is Dharma. The innermost hypocrisy I call it.

Comtemplate these riddles Amadeus and LBXXX.

1. The exit to the prison is the manager's mouth.
2. Resist the parabola's pull and you will be rewarded a sweetie by yourself.

Better still, you will find two sweeties in telling me what the parabola is.

Quote:
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-10-28 at 13:29.
Old 2005-10-28, 15:46
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Well, I'd much rather know what the sweeties are I'd be getting first.

The johari window breaks down into 4 constantly changing windows depending on what he shares of his thoughts. One pane is what he himself knows about himself which others do to, one what he lets no one know about himself, one that others know about him that he doesn't know himself, and the last is the unknown to all that can be the future of his life or death depending on how far you want to look into the unknowns.

I know what you mean when you related that people can react or not to a given situation. An antagonist can get on your nerves only if you let them. It's your own choice to react to the situation and it can be a joyful or a bad situation that you can remain neutral about.

Some of what you're saying is way beyond my thinking. Amadeus seems to understand what you mean, but some of it I don't. No worries though.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2005-10-29, 01:43
Quantum.

Don't give me to much cred here l'b, but for fun I will try and answer the first of the riddles:
It's more or less a version of "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Both demonstrates an apparent lack of anatomical knowledge, and the fact that to attain even so high feelings/states as love and freedom one must often tread the most basic and undignified of paths.
Of course, it might also be a question of the need of courage to challenge what is at the heart the evil restraining you - the manager's mouth being the great unknown, which, in the end, makes for most of the fear restraining our kind.
Want to give the other one a shot, l'b'xxx?

In any case, here is a simple one for you two:
A gem is a gem, is a rock, is a gem and a rock. What happened?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2005-10-29, 04:25
Post-whore

its like something carl sagan would say if he fought in vietnam and kinda lost his mind. i dug it
Old 2005-10-29, 09:04
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Nah, he didn't say "billions and billions" and have his wife twist up a fattie for him. Cosmos was a darn good show though ....... to watch while getting a buzz.

The gem/rock thing-- the first thing I thought of was coal=diamond. Pressure, refinement, polish, and cut all produce a glowing gem that was once a piece of black rock. The same thing with a person who grows from basic infancy to someone who has durable strength and wisdom. A glow that makes them stand out like a diamond instead of being in a mountain unmined. Just a wild guess.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2005-10-29, 09:05
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, that second one I haven't a clue about, but I thought of something I'm sure is ridiculous and wrong so here goes.
It's ice cream without the cone. If you get it with the cone you might share it. If you get the icecream in a cup with one spoon you're less apt to share it and you may get a little more icecream than with the cone so you might get 2 sweeties. OR if you get it without the cone and have the same amount of icecream as with it, you would just be getting X amount of calories from the ice cream while avoiding the calories from the cone creating 2 sweeties. One sweetie the treat of the icecream and the other sweetie the avoidance of cone calories.

Don't ask how I come up with these things. It's scary.

Someone else take a stab at it.

Old 2005-10-29, 12:35
Quantum.

I liked that one. Honestly l'b - I liked that one.

And your answer to mine was not bad at all. The point is, as I believe is the case with Unanything's riddles as well, not that there is one correct answer, but that one is challenged to use one's intelligence. For the the one who asks as much as the one who is asked.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2005-10-29, 13:07
Quantum.

Quote:
2. Resist the parabola's pull and you will be rewarded a sweetie by yourself.

Better still, you will find two sweeties in telling me what the parabola is.

Oh, I know, I know. We must lay aside the passivating influence that is television entertainment, which is given a whole new dimension of seductive pull with the addition of a parabola. And, when successfully doing so, there is plenty of time to bake, for example, a good apple pie with vanilla sauce... something I think I will go and do right now.

I will give it some more thought.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2005-10-30, 07:56
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

See , I can tell you're a guy with thinking like that Amadeus, because if you were a woman you'd know make the pie while watching soap operas and doing laundry all at the same time. Women multitask. Of course, there's some like me that do that but don't get more than a couple things accomplished at a time, but I'm getting better about that since I know I do that now.
Vanilla sauce would make it a french apple pie. Just have a slice of cheddar on the side and it's Pennsylvania Dutch. And make sure to use Cortland apples or my mother will hit you. My eldest son has already put in his request to grandma for his birthday apple pie. He doesn't want cake, but pie she's made every year. And that's coming up soon.

Old 2005-10-30, 12:15
Quantum.

And how, I ask you dear lady, do you know what baking involves when my person is also involved in it...? Thing is, the kitchen, the TV and the laundry are all in separate rooms in this house. Come to think of it, they're on different floors, in a way.
So I'll just got to make due with HM, the vaccum cleaner, a cloth and a bottle of silver polish...

- Carl Sagan

Old 2005-10-30, 16:00
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You use silver polish? I've heard an aluminum tossable pan with baking soda and water in it that silver is placed in will remove tarnish. I have some sitting here so I think I'll try it. It's nothing worth much, but I wouldn't attempt it with good silver.
Bathroom is upstairs. Tv and kitchen on ground floor. Washer and dryer in basement and clothesline is outside in yard. And yes, I still utilize it. Phone is usually on the floor I was previously on and forgot to bring it with me. If I had been good at home remodeling I'd have turned the old chimney in the center of the house into a laundry shoot. It's an ideal position and there's nothing it's attached to anymore.

What is HM?

Old 2005-11-03, 10:38
Quantum.

Heavy Metal of course. (Admit it, you thought I was studying Hennes&Mauritz-catalogues...) Cooking combined with energetic headbanging, now THAT is multitask!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2005-11-03, 13:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh, never heard of 'em.
Just don't do it while using big knives.

Old 2005-11-03, 14:10
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Oh, I know, I know. We must lay aside the passivating influence that is television entertainment, which is given a whole new dimension of seductive pull with the addition of a parabola. And, when successfully doing so, there is plenty of time to bake, for example, a good apple pie with vanilla sauce... something I think I will go and do right now.

I will give it some more thought.

You dudes upto this post are having some brilliant thoughts but my riddles are general things to the universe, in universal consideration, television is too specific but it is a reflection of the parabola's pull and one of humanity's great problems. Such is the way of Zen - scripturelessness; non-specification.
The manager isn't any human persona though. That needs some thought. In the Johari window, he has power in the fourth quadrant I will hint...

To reflect upon - Why a parabola? I could have put a circle or a square.
New one - The glyph of infinity is what is seen when you run away from the parabola. The glyph of eight is seen when you conquer it. The twin constituents of eight can be multiplied with infinity to give one. What does this one imply?

This is my most complex thought yet and requires great abstract power to cogitate. I have always thought in numbers and I have found many of our numbers in fact match their values in cosmic terms with their shapes.

You know what Amadeus, they'd love you at the Shao-lin monastery. Non-sense that is sense.

As for sweeties, I meant general niceties.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-11-03 at 14:13.
Old 2005-11-03, 16:04
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh, I thought maybe the sweeties were chocolate or Zorro. Shoot.

You said that Zen is scriptureless, but wouldn't the description of Zen itself be a scripture of sorts since that's the guidelines for what it's all about? It's just not called the same thing.

Okay, the second one is if you ignore the outside influences and grow your own ideas you'll realise what the truth really is and that will be the niceity or sweetie.
That first one still isn't clicking.

When you're talking about numbers and the universe does that have anything to do with sacred numbers? A friend and I were reading about those and he told his grandmother abotu a specific one. She played it in the lottery and won $200. That was pretty cool. She gave him part of it. I've also been reading about the Mason's and was surprised to see that geometry of the universe is such a big part of it.

I have a riddle for you.
Q:When is a dude not a dude?
A: When it's me.

Old 2005-11-08, 14:10
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Oh, I thought maybe the sweeties were chocolate or Zorro. Shoot.

You said that Zen is scriptureless, but wouldn't the description of Zen itself be a scripture of sorts since that's the guidelines for what it's all about? It's just not called the same thing.

Okay, the second one is if you ignore the outside influences and grow your own ideas you'll realise what the truth really is and that will be the niceity or sweetie.
That first one still isn't clicking.

When you're talking about numbers and the universe does that have anything to do with sacred numbers? A friend and I were reading about those and he told his grandmother abotu a specific one. She played it in the lottery and won $200. That was pretty cool. She gave him part of it. I've also been reading about the Mason's and was surprised to see that geometry of the universe is such a big part of it.

I have a riddle for you.
Q:When is a dude not a dude?
A: When it's me.

Good. But why is it a parabola? Think of the mirrors.

Both riddles are in fact quite anti-Buddhist. They rise from a disbelief in complete unreality in all things realising the question of why do they take their shapes at all? And if Nirvana just is, and if Nirvana is just a reflection of Samsara (our world), then everything just is. Zen is the only good Buddhism. It is PERFECTLY scriptureless for it realises that scrolls are just tools and that we should do all by intuition because that is how we learn; that is all there is, perception.

I recently came up with a symbol that I believe is the meaning of life.
I must post it...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 2005-11-08, 14:13
Post-whore

Quote:
Good. But why is it a parabola? Think of the mirrors.

Both riddles are in fact quite anti-Buddhist. They rise from a disbelief in complete unreality in all things realising the question of why do they take their shapes at all? And if Nirvana just is, and if Nirvana is just a reflection of Samsara (our world), then everything just is. Zen is the only good Buddhism. It is PERFECTLY scriptureless for it realises that scrolls are just tools and that we should do all by intuition because that is how we learn; that is all there is, perception.

I recently came up with a symbol that I believe is the meaning of life.
I must post it...

And the numbers. They're not really sacred. Just our numbers stand for the cosmos to me. I see them in everything. I discovered this when I was 13 however the symbol just came to me the other day.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 2005-11-08, 14:22
Post-whore

Thus it is...
Attached Images
File Type: bmp The MOL.bmp (70.9 KB, 80 views)

Quote:

Quote: