MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2001-09-11, 09:44
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Unhappy The most terrible fucking news...

I saw both of them collapse, live...

Unbelievable. This has to be the single most outrageous act of terrorism EVER.

I'll tell you my theories on the aftermath of this tragedy when it's appropriate. Silence in the rest of my post in respect for the victims and injured, and their families.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2001-09-11, 11:45
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to Power Groove
Absolutely horrid. I too witnessed the second impact and the collapse of both Twin Towers of the World Trade center. My prayers are with the survivors and the familes of the victims of all the crashes, and I encourage everyone else to do the same.
Old 2001-09-11, 12:47
round the world
Administrator

i still cannot believe this happened... i cannot imagine how US anti-terror services could allow this...

Last edited by nomad : 2001-09-11 at 12:50.
Old 2001-09-11, 13:12
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
I don't know if they could have prevented this from happening.......how do u stop 2 jetliners from hitting buildings? No one suspected anything or had any hints that this was going to happen.....i'm still having a hard time believing it.....what pisses me off the most is the people in palestinia (whatever) that are laughing at what's happening.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2001-09-11, 14:00
round the world
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
I don't know if they could have prevented this from happening.......how do u stop 2 jetliners from hitting buildings? No one suspected anything or had any hints that this was going to happen.....i'm still having a hard time believing it.....what pisses me off the most is the people in palestinia (whatever) that are laughing at what's happening.
look, there were 18 minutes between these two planes... they could at least prevent the second one from crushing into the wtc tower... they KNEW FOR SURE what is gonna happen

concerning those ppl laughing... that's understandable, and i wouldn't take it too hard... these ppl live in another country, even in another world, and have another propaganda... mass media can fill your brain with whatever they want nowadays... in every coutry...
Old 2001-09-11, 14:14
round the world
Administrator

the worst thing that can happen now is a nuclear attack of afghanistan or any other 'heart of terrorists' country by US...

don't blame me but i wouldn't surprise if these air crashes were planned by some US politicians and/or militaries merely to justify the nukes

damn, this world stinks... why ppl cannot live without killing each other

Last edited by nomad : 2001-09-11 at 14:17.
Old 2001-09-11, 14:18
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by nomad
concerning those ppl laughing... that's understandable, and i wouldn't take it too hard... these ppl live in another country, even in another world, and have another propaganda... mass media can fill your brain with whatever they want nowadays... in every coutry...

nomadic one is right, as regards with propaganda, we deal with that shit every day living here.... and of course the people who died and the surviors are in my thoughts and prayers, i just heard about it when i got home, just over 2 hrs ago......

makes you relaise how lucky we all are....

buns
Old 2001-09-11, 14:53
Post-whore

well once again we have become victims of human nature.
What will result from this is most likely going to be a war. And then, we'll all be fucked. (yes, a bit morbid). This is only the start of some serious shit.

peace
Old 2001-09-11, 15:43
New Blood

Send a message via AIM to Power Groove
Quote:
Originally posted by nomad
look, there were 18 minutes between these two planes... they could at least prevent the second one from crushing into the wtc tower... they KNEW FOR SURE what is gonna happen

I'm sorry. I don't want to get into a knock-down, drag-out dispute over whether or not this atrocity was preventable, but how on earth could either of these planes be stopped once they were highjacked? Shoot them down over the largest metropolis in the entire US? I've been hearing the same excuses on the news, people trying to somehow blame someone else other than the perpetrators: "Security's too lax, someone knew about it, we should be more prepared, etc..." Obviously there are going to be policy reviews in all aspects of foreign travel and trade, but don't believe the hype, people. It's a known fact that there are those in this world with money, zealous beliefs, charisma, and highly trained and loyal flunkies; the combination of which makes them hard to exterminate and makes them a very dangerous threat (e.g Osama bin Laden). We have done virtually all we can to counter and prevent terroism and still keep an open economy and allow reasonable international travel, but my point is that with sufficient will and resources, terrorists can attack anywhere. The blame belongs in one place alone: those who planned, authorized, and carried out these terrible acts.

"They have awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."
Old 2001-09-11, 15:50
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:

My sociology teacher tells me that Palestinians are dancing and laughing because you would too if you were in their place. this is to paraphrase what he said,

"how would you like it if you went home today, and realized that your next door neighbor said 'Hey i like your home, i think i'll take it' and did. and you go to your other next-door neighbor and tell him that your house is gone, and he says 'Good, i didn't like you anyway'. That's what position the Palestinians have been in. They were thrust from their homes (i think because of religion)And also, Israel gets ALOT of money from the U.S. A short while ago the U.S gave Israel a F-16 fighter jet. Guess who Israel is gonna use the F-16 on? Palestinians. That's why Palestinians are resentful to Americans and are laughing at the Americans"

By the way, most middle-eastern people think very lowly of Americans. One 'cause of religion, second 'cause they're a little jealous, and also they get tv programs like Jerry Springer over there, and that's buggers up the image of average Americans.

Last edited by atifman : 2001-09-11 at 15:53.
Old 2001-09-11, 16:19
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
Unhappy

I hate this fucking planet...

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2001-09-11, 16:27
Senior Metalhead

Location: Vocation: What's the difference? I'm not telling you anything about me!
The buzz was over the school in a matter of minutes, I shit you not. Some people had the tv on in the student center and all of sudden people are frenzied. It was pandemonium at my school. All 300 of us. This is most awful news. I just pray for those families and pray that there will be no retaliation. A couple of buddies were saying how they were going to nuke those suckers and I bit their fucking heads off. Keep in mind, they are my freinds. I just let all of them have it, and they shutup. I PRAY we have no nukes b/c there will be ww3 and everyone would be fucked! It would be like us and Germany and Russia against the muslims or palistinians. Crazy Stuff!! It was one of those fucking religious terrorist organizations. The Bosnian girl at my school was telling me about them. I just hope we go through no serious retaliation with them. Innocent lives have already been taken...there needs to be no more! You guys didn't even mention the Pentagon. That shit was taken half out as it is. Also a plane crashed outside of Pitsburgh,....... and the State Government building was hit. There is still one in the air I beleive. It happened at about 9:30 or 10:00 I beleive over here (in the morning). I swear to God, within a couple of hours, the news shot across to the west coast. It was like a shock wave! This is absolute madness! Just pray everyone that nothing serious happens after this tragic event.
Old 2001-09-11, 18:15
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
I know about the pentagon and i think it's awful just as well, it's just the WTC had so many people in and around it that are probably hurt or dead right now.

I know what your teacher meant atifman about their situation, but i still think it's sickening to laugh at so many injured lives. I can't imagine myself laughing at so much pain and suffering.....maybe if the buildings were empty, and they just destroyed it without casualties, then the laughing would be more understandable. But they destroyed so many lives, innocent lives that had nothing to do with what went on 1000's of miles away.
That's what makes me angry.

Old 2001-09-11, 18:42
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
I know about the pentagon and i think it's awful just as well, it's just the WTC had so many people in and around it that are probably hurt or dead right now.

I know what your teacher meant atifman about their situation, but i still think it's sickening to laugh at so many injured lives. I can't imagine myself laughing at so much pain and suffering.....maybe if the buildings were empty, and they just destroyed it without casualties, then the laughing would be more understandable. But they destroyed so many lives, innocent lives that had nothing to do with what went on 1000's of miles away.
That's what makes me angry.

well shit, do you know what pain and suffering the Palestinians are going through? It's somewhat similar to the Nuremburg Laws in Nazi Germany, Israel is pushing the palestinians around big time, they're treating them like crap. and they hate Americans because the U.S is giving Israel money.

I agree with wannabe (for the first time). I hope the US doesn't do a massive retaliation against who ever did this. actually, if it was Osama Bin Laden, i wouldn't mind, because he's a wacko. But if it's like a whole country or alot of people representing a large powerful group, they probably feel that the US deserves this treatment for some reason, and they're the ones retaliating. they're probably doing this to get attention and maybe start a negotation. if the US retaliated, this would most definitely turn into a war.

I'm middle-eastern and muslim, and this is my opinion on radical muslim fanatics: God i hate them so fucking much. They're not real muslims, they're fuckin' poser muslims. real muslims would never kill unless they're defending themself. "Oh, we're killing for Allah" - man, they are morons. if they were just terrorists, i wouldn't be so disgusted, but its that they add the "muslim" part that makes my blood boil.
Old 2001-09-11, 20:05
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
I still think I'm in shock actually.....but honestly, I've already come to tears and flipped out on things...

A state of confusion for the country, and likewise one for my mind.

This is truly terrible.....

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2001-09-11, 21:33
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to INVERTED
The Antichrist is opon us...

Prepare for World War III !
Old 2001-09-11, 21:54
The Devil
Alumni Staff

I agree with Inverted....WW3 is probably on it's way very soon.

And for atifman, no matter how much pain someone is going through, or what they've suffered, if they laugh at another who's in pain or suffering, they're no better. I think the terrorists should have gone for another target instead of so many innocents. Pentagon i can understand.....but not the WTC where so many people go and do a honest's days work like any other person.

Old 2001-09-11, 22:38
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

yeah, if i were them, i would've just keyed up the cars in the parking lot. that would've made the point.
Old 2001-09-11, 23:42
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to INVERTED
Angry Fuck these religious loons!

Quote:
I agree with Inverted....WW3 is probably on it's way very soon.

There is no question about it! Every Country in the world is already deeply involved.

People have been talking about the end of the world for hundreds of years. It's what most of them live for. They preech about the how the Bible speaks of its forcoming. Day in and day out, they lie in wait for there trasition to the "After life.". Its what they live for and it's them that are going to make it happen!

The so called "Rightious Ones" the "Holy Poeple" the "Poeple of God"

Its these crazy mother fuckers that are making there dreams come true.

It is them that will make all this suffering. Not the "Devil."

FUCK RELIGION!
Old 2001-09-12, 00:25
6MORBID6ANGEL6

BLAME ALL THIS ON GOD!