MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 2005-09-15, 20:31
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror powersofterror is offline
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
I believe that these are also found in the Forum rules thread. You obviously didn't read all the posts.

#1. Stop posting intro threads. Nobody cares who you are around here unless you have a vagina, and even then it's iffy. I don't care where you are from and neither does anybody else. I also don't care how you found the site or whether or not you like it. I don't care how old you are. I don't care how long you've been playing. When somebody is interested in any of that, they will ask, and there are frequently threads about similar topics. Don't volunteer your information to people who don't care. Save it for when it is asked, as it likely will be.

#2. Come in quietly. If somebody posts something that interests you, reply. Try to be intelligent. Don't type in all caps. Don't use 17 exclamation points with two 1's at the end. It's fucking annoying. Conduct yourself in an intelligent manner. When people get used to you, you can be as retarded as you want and nobody will care. Well, not unless you are Transient.

#4. Avoid being defensive. If you happen to say something that receives criticism, don't worry. If somebody says something rude, respond in a somewhat classy manner. People are going to criticize newbies because they aren't yet assimilated into the group. You are an outsider right now, don't alienate yourself, work yourself in.

-Chris
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 2005-09-15, 20:51
walpurgis walpurgis is offline
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
1. Hello, my name is Bob. I'm from the U.S. and I don't have a vagina. Cheers all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2. I LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I REALLY REALLY LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 FUCK SLIPKNOT AND BIZKIT, FUCK NU METAL AND POSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. (hey, where the fuck is number 3?)

4. Fuck you, I'm not being defensive. You are. Nuh uh, you are. You're a fag, but if you say something back I'm gonna try to have you banned!

-Robert

I only posted this because I love you Power Soft. By the way, I made sure there were 17 exclamation points and two 1's following it, because I know how much you like that.
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 2005-09-15, 20:57
foxguitar foxguitar is offline
Supreme Metalhead
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: NY just south of heaven
Posts: 809
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
1. Hello, my name is Bob. I'm from the U.S. and I don't have a vagina. Cheers all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2. I LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I REALLY REALLY LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 FUCK SLIPKNOT AND BIZKIT, FUCK NU METAL AND POSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. (hey, where the fuck is number 3?)

4. Fuck you, I'm not being defensive. You are. Nuh uh, you are. You're a fag, but if you say something back I'm gonna try to have you banned!

-Robert

I only posted this because I love you Power Soft. By the way, I made sure there were 17 exclamation points and two 1's following it, because I know how much you like that.

HEHEHE
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:00
Kalmahswamp's Avatar
Kalmahswamp Kalmahswamp is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 1,915
Send a message via AIM to Kalmahswamp Send a message via MSN to Kalmahswamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
1. Hello, my name is Bob. I'm from the U.S. and I don't have a vagina. Cheers all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2. I LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 I REALLY REALLY LIKE METAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 FUCK SLIPKNOT AND BIZKIT, FUCK NU METAL AND POSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

3. (hey, where the fuck is number 3?)

4. Fuck you, I'm not being defensive. You are. Nuh uh, you are. You're a fag, but if you say something back I'm gonna try to have you banned!

-Robert

I only posted this because I love you Power Soft. By the way, I made sure there were 17 exclamation points and two 1's following it, because I know how much you like that.


ur speling is to good in ur parodee
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:03
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror powersofterror is offline
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
In other words, yeti, you're not drunk yet. But yeah, I love you too.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:05
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Bob? Is your alcohol for your finger all gone? The Capt' Morgan?
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:10
walpurgis walpurgis is offline
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
Nope, not yet. But I don't have to be to work until 2:30 tomorrow afternoon, so bye bye liver!

Any of you guys around back in the days when I used to get real fitshaced and post on here? Now that was good old fashioned fucked up typing. I could hardly tell what I was talking about when I sobered up. Normally, memnoch and atifman were my translators...
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:14
powersofterror's Avatar
powersofterror powersofterror is offline
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: pizza with a shit on it!
Posts: 7,994
I definately remember that, haha. I also remember you translating one of my posts into my current sig.
__________________
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.


This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:18
walpurgis walpurgis is offline
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BangHer, Washington
Posts: 2,819
Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
You mean the dong thing?
__________________
Fuck Brad and everyone who looks like Brad. From the looks of this picture, I think he's jerking off too much. Keep him away from LouAnne.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:19
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Figures you'd remember a dong thing.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 2005-09-15, 21:20
far_beyond_sane's Avatar
far_beyond_sane far_beyond_sane is offline
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Sydney.
Posts: 4,674
This is my favourite part of the rules:

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
What happens is entirely at our discretion. And please don't fucking argue the issue with us, because that makes it infinitely worse.


This quote explains how and why I VICIOUSLY, CALLOUSLY AND WITH BEASTLINESS OF FORETHOUGHT, closed your pink lycra fag-dance of a thread. 'What are you wearing'?? Rotting shit.

That, and I thought of a funny line to close it on. Today, I've had less success:

Stop being a cunt.
__________________
far_beyond_sane - contributing to the moral decay of your children since 1982

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.