Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical

Old 2005-09-15, 14:47
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Life

!

Last edited by Infinity : 2005-09-22 at 08:34.

Old 2005-09-15, 14:52
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

This isn't even good, I wish I never posted it, I just sat here and wrote wrote wrote a bunch of bullshit. I contradict myself too, look.

Old 2005-09-15, 16:37
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Haha yeah, it was shit. Oh and I couldn't disagree more with that Cynic quote.

Old 2005-09-15, 17:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Consider it a therapeutic rant then. Parts weren't bad and if you took the time to organize it a little bit you might like them better. Or just think of it as getting rid of steam in a constructive manner.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-09-16, 03:20
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Haha yeah, it was shit. Oh and I couldn't disagree more with that Cynic quote.

fuck, my distaste for you grows with every one of your shitty comments.

Infinity, i write stuff like that to myself. but i usually throw it away. i didnt mind reading yours though. i like reading stuff like this from people cause it helps me know you better, in a way.

Old 2005-09-17, 11:17
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
fuck, my distaste for you grows with every one of your shitty comments.

You're a fucking idiot. How exactly is my comment shitty?

Old 2005-09-17, 11:50
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Fight nice.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-09-17, 22:08
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
You're a fucking idiot. How exactly is my comment shitty?

usually all of your comments are. the thing here is when someone lightly puts down themself or something they've done, you shouldnt agree, its just rude. this time isnt that bad, but it can be worse. constructive criticism is much more appropriate. im sure i wouldnt have said much if someone else said what you did/do though. naturally, when i dont like someone, their comments tend to appear about 10x worse than others. but i think thats pretty normal. and how does my expressing negative thoughts toward you make me an idiot. but i understand that you had to call me something for a sense of retaliation.

Old 2005-09-17, 22:26
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

I'm not going to beat around the bush. If I think a piece is shit, I'll say it is. Especially when the author agrees with me. If I can find a way to constructively criticise someone's work, I always do. In this case I obviously couldn't.

I see no reason for you to launch your crude personal attacks against me, other than your own warped ideas of what rudeness is, and your personal dislike towards me. And that my "friend" makes you an idiot.

Old 2005-09-18, 00:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I think there was some over reaction. For some reason people are ready to pounce on each other. Maybe it's a guy thing. It might not be your way Blizzard Beast, but when there's something I don't like I try to at least find something in it I do even if it's just the way it's structured or something like that. I'm not saying you have to do that, but it's just an option. And if you think it's that bad you could offer some ideas why.

timedragon --Try to equate "It's shitty." with a rejection slip from a publisher and it's not as threatening then. I realize you're defending the author and that's fine. Sometimes personality conflicts have to be put aside and just find out why the remark was made. Every criticism isn't going to be constructive though unfortunately.

Old 2005-09-18, 00:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And I'm not trying to tell you guys what to do or anything. Just making suggestions to make things more productive all around. Sometimes a squabble can trigger some thoughts to be penned in a lyrical form. I've seen and done that, too.

Old 2005-09-18, 01:00
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I think there was some over reaction. For some reason people are ready to pounce on each other. Maybe it's a guy thing. It might not be your way Blizzard Beast, but when there's something I don't like I try to at least find something in it I do even if it's just the way it's structured or something like that. I'm not saying you have to do that, but it's just an option. And if you think it's that bad you could offer some ideas why.

Well, Infinity himself said it was a rant, not a proper poem, so I didn't feel I needed to give constructive criticism.

Old 2005-09-18, 01:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I gotcha.

Old 2005-09-18, 05:01
Schizoid
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
I gotcha.

I liked it quite a bit. It is just disorganized. If you put some time to put some structure to it you can come up with many good lyrics.

Old 2005-09-18, 17:39
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
I think there was some over reaction.

i do that . sorry mom

Old 2005-09-18, 17:42
Transient
HES BAAACK

lol seriously what a bad quote though

learn without question = believe anything

love without fear = love everybody and forgive everyone! yay! talk about putting yourself out to be used

music needs more pragmatists

Old 2005-09-18, 19:32
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Transient, that statement sounds like Christianity in it's perfect state of relationship with God. In fact that was the first thing I thought of when I read it. It's something I believe only one person has ever accomplished. Perfect trust and perfect compassion for man if it's asked sincerely from the heart of man and not just lip service.

"Where did I find all these words?
Something inside of me's burning.
There's life in other worlds.
Maybe they'll come to Earth.
Helping men to find the way."

from "I'm Going to Sing My Song" --Moody Blues