MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:54
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Hey!

Don't worry, John, he'll be ripping people off in the US. You can still rip off whoever you want out in Scouseland.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:57
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Isn't this something like the third time Reqtum's changed his major completely? That's, um, not promising.

Though I guess, considering who this is, I shouldn't be surprised.
Old 2009-11-20, 08:07
Post-whore

It's actually my second time changing my major. Chemistry to CS to business(accounting).
Old 2009-11-20, 08:43
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I hear chemistry sucks massive dick in college. I heard that economics sucked before I took it and I hate it. I'm glad I will never have to take chem.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-11-20, 09:16
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Don't worry, John, he'll be ripping people off in the US. You can still rip off whoever you want out in Scouseland.

Phew! Now that's been clarified I shall resume.

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2009-12-18, 02:31
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
So I'm going to ITT Technical Institute now, pursuing an Associate's degree in Computer & Electronic Engineering Technology, or CEET.

Yup...
Old 2009-12-19, 15:05
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I hear chemistry sucks massive dick in college. I heard that economics sucked before I took it and I hate it. I'm glad I will never have to take chem.
I've never taken a class before that made me want to cause so much harm to myself and others. I can honestly say that if CHM151 could manifest itself into a person, I would castrate, rape, and murder it and it would still be ahead of me as far as the grief it's inflicted. God damn it.

I just finished up my ENL326 (AfroAmerican Lit) finals, those are always fun. I just have Cell Biology finals on Monday and I can finally put this nightmare of a semester behind me.
Old 2009-12-25, 03:08
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I got a D in microeconomics...

But I'm a music major so that counts as a pass... I WIN!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2009-12-25, 18:50
Noob lud

Hahaha, dude I did the fucking same. Gotta take it again next semester My teacher was a complete douchehole, not to mention how much interest i dont have in that class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2009-12-25, 19:43
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I got a D in microeconomics...

But I'm a music major so that counts as a pass... I WIN!

holy shit, I got a D in micro also! except I was close enough to a C so he just rounded it up to a C, cause I'm a fucking lucky cunt. It's still technically a D though.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-12-27, 05:59
Post-whore

so has any gone/known anyone who has gone to ITT? fuck i wouldn't annoy you guys so much if i could just get the attention im after
Old 2009-12-27, 11:05
Post-whore

Most people will tell you not to go to ITT Tech. Just look online for the horror stories. Although I have heard of people going there for two years and come out making $20+ an hour doing an ass simple job.
Old 2010-01-01, 00:47
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Most people will tell you not to go to ITT Tech. Just look online for the horror stories. Although I have heard of people going there for two years and come out making $20+ an hour doing an ass simple job.

That's why I wanna go! The guy there (scary soundin' guy with a mobster-sounding name and an Italian-gangster-ish accent... ah maybe it was New York/New Jersey, they both sound 'bent' to me, like a guitar, but one is bent up the other is bent down, way i think of it... anyways, should i be worried about this guy?

he showed me some statistics (I think the year was a year or two ago, but i dunnoooo i forgot right now!!1) and the statistics showed that on average, graduates with an Associates Degree from ITT Technical Institution have a lower percentage of unemployment, and bachelor's degree an even lower %. He told me off-hand that the 5% or 6 or w/e it was were mainly people that didn't keep up with their career-counselors (because the school credits itself for having a reputation of literally hooking their graduates up with jobs, supposedly. So people that don't do their homework, miss appointments and interviews, don't turn paperwork in, generally make up the rejects.

But I already went 2 weeks (I have 3 classes a week right now,

1) "Problem Solving" with Old lady teacher. Really, really simplified class and we are literally going through "Now Integers, that means it can be 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5! Try counting all the way to 5! 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Those are all positive integers. Now, if you take 1, and minus 2, you get negative 1. If you take 2, and minus 4, you get negative 2, now if you take 3, and minus 6, you get negative 3, now if you take 4, and minus 8, you get negative 4, and now if you take 4, and minus 9, believe it or not, you get negative 5! Those are all negative integers."

That was until our first break, when we came back most of the remaining chunk of our time was breaking in that -5 and +5 are both absolute values of 5, meaning that they are 5 "steps," if you will, from zero. Notice the unnecessary gestures such as the quotes around 'steps,' and the following: If you will? That's one reason why I hate this teacher.

2) "Introduction to Personal Computers for the Technical Professional," probably the hardest class I have, although I have a pestering confidence that I could look the shit up on google. Right now I need to read a shitton from this fuckin' book for that class that I am late for, plus another one, i gotta piss right now and sleep and dothat shit but first type the rest of this post.

3) "Strategies for Success, or something" Teacher has jet black mustache and goatee, the class is fun. 'Nuff said.
Old 2010-01-26, 14:15
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Took physics in high school, it was easy. Now I'm doing the exact same shit two years later, and they manage to fuck it up so bad that it seems complicated.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-01-26, 17:29
Vaginal Warts

I'm already dreading my Chicano Studies class... FUCK GE classes!

My line up (for music) is:

Musicianship/Ear Training VI
Music ANALysis (basically Harmony III)
Audio Recording B (part II)
Global Music History (one of those appreciation classes, pretty cool)
Orchestration

only taking 14 units this semester, lowest I've ever done. And I just finished analyzing some Brahms shit. Now on to some other old dude composers to decipher...

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-01-28, 11:33
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Took physics in high school, it was easy. Now I'm doing the exact same shit two years later, and they manage to fuck it up so bad that it seems complicated.

That's because the physics they spoonfeed you in school isn't complicated! All the interesting stuff is quite hard to convey, from both the conceptual and mathematical view point, without it becoming complicated.

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2010-05-05, 19:06
Vaginal Warts

Never take Chicano studies. This is ridiculous. I have no interest in this. I sit here in absolute awe at how little this pertains to anything I will have to know, ever.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-06, 07:40
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Never take Chicano studies. This is ridiculous. I have no interest in this. I sit here in absolute awe at how little this pertains to anything I will have to know, ever.

sounds like shit. did you have to take that because your school requires arts/humanities credits or some bullshit like that? I still have to do those, I hate taking classes irrelevant to my major.

my schedule for fall is gonna be evil:

accounting 205
professional/technical communication
construction estimating 2
construction electrical systems
construction field management

have to leave room for military science too

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2010-05-06 at 07:43.
Old 2010-05-06, 11:49
Vaginal Warts

That sounds like an intense line up. General Education classes suck. After Chicano Studies I'll be done with all that "Basic Skills" bullshit that I've been putting off because I hate writing TEN PAGE RESEARCH PAPERS. I just don't like it. At all. It isn't fun and I just end up bullshitting everything and getting a mediocre passing grade.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-05-06, 16:55
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
That sounds like an intense line up. General Education classes suck. After Chicano Studies I'll be done with all that "Basic Skills" bullshit that I've been putting off because I hate writing TEN PAGE RESEARCH PAPERS. I just don't like it. At all. It isn't fun and I just end up bullshitting everything and getting a mediocre passing grade.

I'm with you on that... Everything that wasn't a CONstruction class I basically got a C.

I'm not gonna google here, but is chicano studies the study of mexican females? you know like, "eyyyy chica whats goin on gurl" sort of shit?

NEGROGENESIS