MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2005-08-28, 08:25
HermanRi!
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
When my times up in that band I'd have plenty of cash to do whatever the fuck I want, start a DM band and get signed for instance.

yea, but people will still dislike you as you still are associated with a sell out band

Old 2005-08-28, 12:27
IRON90
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by User01
your such a dickhead, its blatently obvious that you;ve suddenly started hating them becuase of peer presure.

not long ago you pm'ed this to me:

Hey man. You like Slipknot, right? Which song(s) is the best one(s)? And BTW have you seen Mick Thomsons pre sets(Snarl, meat and cheese i think). Hope you answer soon(hope you'll answer at all lol).

its fine if you hate them because your taste has changed, but your a fuckin dickless prick if you start hating a band just coz everyone else hates em.

Okay let's get things strait here: I NEVER said i hated them. They are a good band but they could be better. And I never said that Mick is bad, i really like him. So now i say this: I like slipknot and they are a good band. I like Mick's playing but there are other good guitarists and bands as well. Ok sorry if i said somtime that i didn't like them, i must have been sleepy or something.

And BTW this forum is about your FAVORITE bands right? So they shouldn't be about bands that you hate.

That's my last fucking statement.

Old 2005-08-28, 12:39
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRON90
And BTW this forum is about your FAVORITE bands right? So they shouldn't be about bands that you hate.

No its just about bands.
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-08-28, 13:04
IRON90
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
No its just about bands.
'

okay.

Old 2005-08-28, 17:07
Tortiss
New Blood

To me it just sounds like another Slipknot song...

Old 2005-08-28, 18:54
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortiss
To me it just sounds like another Slipknot song...

i kind of agree. but i think its a little worse. the vocals and the video.

lately im having a hard time dealing with this crappy music around me. last night i was at this party with an instrumental emo band playing. it was fucking gay. and i dont usually care how people look but this guitarist was really bugging me. he was so fucking ugly, and i could tell he thought he was the shit cause he was playing in the only band at the fucking party. i wanted to slap his face so bad. i just couldnt take it. the sound of that fucking stupid guitar. they didnt even use a little distortion, it was just clean and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. words are running short. i fucking hated it!!!!!!!!!!! so i called my friend to pick me up and he never answered. i walked home as this music testing my patience slowly faded.

sorry about that. uh this is supposed to be about slipcock, so. yeah, i fuckig hate them more now. that was truly pathetic. bye

Old 2005-08-28, 20:56
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

slipcock!!

ROFLOLMAO!!

kthnxbye!
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-08-28, 21:36
YJM04
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast

what an ass

Quote:
ibut i wouldnt get any help at a slipknot board, theyre struggling with palm muting!

Old 2005-08-28, 22:22
Vardanstalt
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRON90
Okay let's get things strait here: I NEVER said i hated them. They are a good band but they could be better. And I never said that Mick is bad, i really like him. So now i say this: I like slipknot and they are a good band. I like Mick's playing but there are other good guitarists and bands as well. Ok sorry if i said somtime that i didn't like them, i must have been sleepy or something.

That's my last fucking statement.

haha, now your saying that you do like them because everyone was saying that your a dickhead that you dont because everyone else doesnt!

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

teh myspace

Old 2005-08-29, 00:03
IlikeRiffseveryone
Supreme Metalhead

i Could definately see why people dont like them but Two threads and 6 pages of "slipknot is gayer then i previously thought they where! I think i'll go in and post an in depth summary of my distaste for them and ellaborate, bringing more key insight to this high brow argument! Haha! Slipknot are gay!" Is rediculious...

I'm sure Far beyond sane meant to discuss some of the deeper aspects of the video, But instead we get a fucking echo of all the people trying to conform. Hell, I liked Slipknot a while ago. I hate slipknots sound now though, it bored the hell out of me once i found some stuff more to my tastes. The song structures are Simple, But making a thread which will desolve into lame jabs is stupid, even if more highbrow arguments where intended. They're Image may have dissolved into to more Emo-ish looks. Or maybe they took of some masks. As for the sound, It seems no worse then the usual Nu metal that we all aren't too fond of to begin with.

And how can one hate something more as you all claim? Hate its self It's the epitome of abhoration.

Last edited by IlikeRiffseveryone : 2005-08-29 at 00:08.

Old 2005-08-29, 00:27
YJM04
Post-whore

i hope john doesnt mind me usuing this but i cant resist.
http://www.newprojectonline.com/dow...incesssmall.wmv

Quote:
ibut i wouldnt get any help at a slipknot board, theyre struggling with palm muting!

Old 2005-08-29, 00:30
IlikeRiffseveryone
Supreme Metalhead

With my previous words aside, It is a funny parody of the nu metal sound.

Old 2005-08-30, 00:13
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlikeRiffseveryone
And how can one hate something more as you all claim? Hate its self It's the epitome of abhoration.

i hate some laws more than others. i hate slipknot more than i used to. deal with it.