MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2005-08-25, 19:45
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

you still are a big dick , Your pathetic , your a little boy ,what you need your buddies back , what are you going to do gang up on me , and kick my ass ,
you cant state one thing without insults or throwing shit , you really are slimey little punk ass bitch, Not once can you talk about gear or guitars , no not you mr. speedy
Did you see the judge yet , did he give ya 30 days in the hole HEHEHEHE

Old 2005-08-25, 19:51
h4x5k8
Post-whore

no, i did not, go to jail, for speeding, but I did learn how to, write complete, sentences and not, be, a hypocritcal, douche, bag, ,, ,,,,,,, ,,,,,,, asdas, as, asddasda, omggmo, , , ,,,

edit
HEHEHEHEHE

Old 2005-08-25, 19:56
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Guys, just shut up. When I'm saying that, there is a major problem.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-25, 20:06
h4x5k8
Post-whore

k if im pissing more than just fox off then ill be the first one to stfu. lips are now sealed, i know it will be tempting to reply to his posts but i will not from now on.

Old 2005-08-25, 21:16
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

you will never STFU because you cant ,
scumnut, you started the trash talk , So I finished it
Now go back to your cubby hole clown boy.

now if you didnt start throwing the dirt this thread be over and done but you and your girlfriends thought it be good sport to trash me , well pimple puss , you reap what you sow,
dont respond if you dont like the post , or at least try and engage in intelligent give and take discussion , if you cant do that , aw fucking well.

Old 2005-08-26, 03:16
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by h4x5k8
k if im pissing more than just fox off then ill be the first one to stfu. lips are now sealed, i know it will be tempting to reply to his posts but i will not from now on.

it's not you man, it's that as long as someone replies to his childtalk, he's going to continue to whine and bitch and talk shit.

he's one of those guys that, instead of accepting he's in the wrong, or realizing he's getting on everyones nerves... well, he begins speaking like a typical 12 year old on a yahoo icp chatroom. and then any chance he gets he tries to throw one of these in and a compliment to someone like it's going to earn respect.

let him think he's right and that he won the arguement. we wont think any less of you.

Old 2005-08-26, 03:40
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

you make me laff , you know why you talk like your an intelligent guy , you say I dont accept when im wrong , WRONG, Ive have several times, stated either I was wrong or I something was my opinion , but if you dont make a case , but instead call me a faggot or whatever , what the fuck do you expect , I asked a legitimate question on gear if you dont know or care , fine , so why was it necessary for you and your boys to constantly post in this thread. What did you offer to it ,
look Ive said things that were wrong , I admitted it , I gave props where props were due , i dont need your respect , I do quite well thank you , but if you want to discus shit and we disagree fine but all of you No I take that back some of you , are the ones that hurled shit at me so I gave it back , if you dont dig what I say fine , either show me where Im wrong , or shut the fuck up, And you know what each and everyone whose gone at with me I looked up your past posts you like to fight with alot of people , So I dont feel so bad , So if you want to discuss Ill discuss , if you want to hurl shit , then Im game for that too.
Like I said before I talk about only shit Ive tried owned or played , I ask what I dont know as I did with the Synths as I did with the John 5 as I did with Framus, I admit it I dont know everything , But I also have over 30 years of playing experience I do own 20 guitars Not 200 dollar ones. Im not saying that to make me look cool , Imtrying to show Im not a little jag off punk kid with a 200 squire and a 30 dollar combo amp. i have friends that tour , ive seen shows in Europe ,and most of the 50 states , ive seen Randy Rhoads play , I saw Led Zep ,again Im not trying to be Mr. Cool . But to illustrate the fact that I too have some knowledge , But it dont make no never matter , cause you will think what you want and its cool.
And Mr. X to be honest I do think your a pompous ass but you do know your gear so I give you props on that but thats ok we are even cause I know you think Im an idiot

Last edited by foxguitar : 2005-08-26 at 03:42.

Old 2005-08-26, 06:36
*insert name here*
Jono

cough *CLOSE THREAD* cough

Old 2005-08-26, 12:45
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

to be honest if dudes posted to the thread instead of engaging throwing the muck this would have been finito along time ago ,
Well at least I found no one gives a shit about guitar synths , But if you ever mucked with one theyre cool as shit , its bad ass to do a guitar thing and it sounds liike a violin, So the bottom line Im getting a GR-33 with a Brian Moore 21.13
Not that any one gives a shit Im sure , but to those who responded with legimate feedback a big thank you

Old 2005-08-26, 16:09
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
its bad ass to do a guitar thing and it sounds liike a violin

just get an e-bow [/end thread]
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2005-08-26, 17:59
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
it's not you man, it's that as long as someone replies to his childtalk, he's going to continue to whine and bitch and talk shit.

Exactly.

Awesome.

Old 2005-08-26, 19:00
h4x5k8
Post-whore

Quote:
well, he begins speaking like a typical 12 year old on a yahoo icp chatroom.

Quote:
let him think he's right and that he won the arguement. we wont think any less of you.

haha thanks man

Old 2005-08-26, 19:58
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

dick weeds will be dickweeds ,I guess you got no life so its like wow man , theres that fox dude , lets fuck with him , duhhhh , none of ya got a fucking brain in your head , each and everytime you say your going to let it go , you dont you start it up , well cuntrags , you aint getting the last word , you arrogant pieces of shit, I guess you little fruits send each other personal messages , and plot your next moves , its ok . it takes all of ya and you still havent once said anything worth while. and where someone did say something intelligent , I responded in kind , but you teeny zit face speed demons cant say shit .
look in my opinion you aint worth the shit that came out of my dogs ass , and as long as you want to fuck with me , well lets do it , assholes wanna dance , lets dance , I guess you morons need to jerk each other and tell each how great you are to make you feel good , well thats ok , I got my honey for that , I know you got rosey , rosey fucking palm .
So you arrogant little barf bags fuck the fuck off .

Old 2005-08-26, 20:02
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
just get an e-bow [/end thread]

I dont want a ebow , no need for one

Old 2005-08-27, 18:35
xdislexicx
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
dick weeds will be dickweeds ,I guess you got no life so its like wow man , theres that fox dude , lets fuck with him , duhhhh , none of ya got a fucking brain in your head , each and everytime you say your going to let it go , you dont you start it up , well cuntrags , you aint getting the last word , you arrogant pieces of shit, I guess you little fruits send each other personal messages , and plot your next moves , its ok . it takes all of ya and you still havent once said anything worth while. and where someone did say something intelligent , I responded in kind , but you teeny zit face speed demons cant say shit .
look in my opinion you aint worth the shit that came out of my dogs ass , and as long as you want to fuck with me , well lets do it , assholes wanna dance , lets dance , I guess you morons need to jerk each other and tell each how great you are to make you feel good , well thats ok , I got my honey for that , I know you got rosey , rosey fucking palm .
So you arrogant little barf bags fuck the fuck off .

Quote:
well, he begins speaking like a typical 12 year old on a yahoo icp chatroom.

Old 2005-08-27, 19:57
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
you still are a big dick , Your pathetic , your a little boy ,what you need your buddies back , what are you going to do gang up on me , and kick my ass ,
you cant state one thing without insults or throwing shit , you really are slimey little punk ass bitch, Not once can you talk about gear or guitars , no not you mr. speedy
Did you see the judge yet , did he give ya 30 days in the hole HEHEHEHE

I'm the judge around here and I'm about to give you 30 days if you don't quit bitchin'.