MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Feedback

Old 2005-07-08, 22:40
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

An idea for pending tabs

I noticed pending tabs getting pretty far backed up sometimes (I understand Alex, there are more important things than constantly goofing around an internet forum that one needs to be doing) and I had an idea.

Could you give the Chris/Father Death the authority to review and archive updated tabs? I figured that it would speed things up a bit and keep everyone happier, and making your job shorter as well.

Just a thought...

Old 2005-07-08, 22:54
Transient
HES BAAACK

yeah, ive wondered over this myself. but nomad probably wants 100% of control over the archiving business, just for the sake of security and his piece of mind when it comes to whats being posted, not as an offense to chris or father death, just as a protective daddy feels

Old 2005-07-09, 03:09
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

THE WAIT IS TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Old 2005-07-09, 13:50
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
THE WAIT IS TOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Hahaha

My thoughts exactly... sometimes they do get updated every day for a week though.

Old 2005-07-09, 20:58
humancorpse
Post-whore

yeah, I don`t think there has been any new archived tabs in over a week now. But i guess he probably has a life......

Old 2005-07-09, 23:43
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Nomad is currently in the process of moving to another country, so needless to say everything but this site is an important matter for him right now.

just less than a year ago Nomad was 1-2 months behind archiving tabs almost constantly, and that lasted for several years. you have all been spoiled w/his archiving within a few days trick he's been pulling for a few months now, so there is no reason to get your panties in a twist people. all will be settled in time, and that is all we can ever ask really...PATIENCE!!

as Transient said, this is Nomads baby, so He and only He will ever be archiving, until the day comes he gives control of this site to someone else.

Old 2005-07-10, 13:39
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Death
Nomad is currently in the process of moving to another country, so needless to say everything but this site is an important matter for him right now.

Yea, I kinda made that evident in my post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Death
as Transient said, this is Nomads baby, so He and only He will ever be archiving, until the day comes he gives control of this site to someone else.

Yea, I kinda figured that to be the answer, just thought I should bring it up.

Old 2005-07-10, 14:04
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Bullshit, without us there would be no site, he should do something about congestion, even if there is like after a fortnight all tabs get automatically submitted if they havn't been locked by the mods, anything.

Old 2005-07-10, 14:16
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

You guys should stop talking for Nomad and let him make his own decisions.

"Hey, I've found a way that world peace can work where everyone can live in paridise and eternal pleasure, everyone would love it, Everyone would be rich, I swear to god, it's faultless!"

"No, nope, we can't have that, Nomad wouldn't want that, because it's not in his interests, he's a misanthrope, he wouldn't want that."

"Awt, damn, looks like the rest of us have to suffer."

I've got nothing against Nomad, he's granted all my requests and done what I've asked, he's great, but I've said it before, it's because of him the site is here, it's because of us the site is a success and is fun to be at, and it's because of us that the site lasted longer than a few months.

Old 2005-07-10, 15:10
Transient
HES BAAACK

nomads a great guy but he has little to do with these forums. i dont think he gives a shit about us, and essentially just checks in on us every now and then. the archiving back logs a bit puzzling, but at least all the tabs are being archived. its not like hes sloppy about it

Old 2005-07-10, 17:57
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i dont think he gives a shit about us, and essentially just checks in on us every now and then.

Old 2005-07-10, 19:55
Transient
HES BAAACK

his concern is what most people that come to metaltabs see. he doesnt care about the forums, just the main site itself. the forums a pretty elitist area, only about 50 regular members id say. and we take care of ourselves, so he doesnt bother to come in here much

Old 2005-07-10, 20:52
humancorpse
Post-whore

Well said

Old 2005-07-11, 01:12
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I don't really see the problem. Everybody here whining knows the Pending Tabs forum exists, and it's no less a tab if you get it there.

If it's a matter of getting your own tabs archived, well, you can try shutting the fuck up. It's pretty effective, in my experience.

Anyway, I'm sure Alex'll get around to it when he has the time. Considering that this is something he pays money to do in his spare time, it's not that much to ask that you be patient. And I doubt he chooses to update infrequently; it's just the way life is. Your life's the same way. I mean, it would be if you weren't a co-dependant netizen.

Old 2005-07-11, 02:05
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I don't really see the problem. Everybody here whining knows the Pending Tabs forum exists, and it's no less a tab if you get it there.

If it's a matter of getting your own tabs archived, well, you can try shutting the fuck up. It's pretty effective, in my experience.

Anyway, I'm sure Alex'll get around to it when he has the time. Considering that this is something he pays money to do in his spare time, it's not that much to ask that you be patient. And I doubt he chooses to update infrequently; it's just the way life is. Your life's the same way. I mean, it would be if you weren't a co-dependant netizen.

a helpful suggestion, not whining. oh, to be as perfect as you

Old 2005-07-11, 02:38
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Chilling out about unimportant shit's the easiest thing in the world, Tranny. There's no reason to stress out over minor annoyances like how long it takes an internet tab to be moved from one part of the site to another. If not having so much invested in a website that I can let tab archiving bead up and slide off me looks like perfection to you, then sure, I guess I'm perfect.

But thanks for your awesome sarcasm. I laughed so hard I plotzed. Plotzed.

Old 2005-07-11, 02:52
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I wish Nomad were here right now to lock this worthless thread. Seriously, I don't think I've ever been more annoyed by whining on here than I am now.

Honestly, Steve, this isn't actually a bad suggestion, but it can't happen the way the site is run. Even if it could happen, Alex would want to take care of that himself, so it wouldn't.

To answer your unnecessary question, Infinity, we are "talking for Nomad" instead of allowing him to do it because we talk with him on a regular basis regarding the site and forum and how it runs as well as the fact that Alex is busy right now moving to a different continent. Excuse we browbeating mods for happening to understand things that you aren't in a position to know and then having the audacity to explain those things when asked by other members who aren't even you. Don't be angry with us because the answer isn't what you would like it to be, we didn't make it that way.

It's not as if we are bullying Alex into making these decisions- he makes all the decisions, we are simply relaying the fact that the proposed scenario wouldn't work considering the way the site is built. It's really as simple as that, it's nothing to get excited over- just sit back, relax, have something to drink, maybe some chips, and wait for Nomad to archive the tabs when his life isn't quite as hectic as it is right now.

Old 2005-07-11, 02:59
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Chilling out about unimportant shit's the easiest thing in the world, Tranny. There's no reason to stress out over minor annoyances like how long it takes an internet tab to be moved from one part of the site to another. If not having so much invested in a website that I can let tab archiving bead up and slide off me looks like perfection to you, then sure, I guess I'm perfect.

But thanks for your awesome sarcasm. I laughed so hard I plotzed. Plotzed.

thanks for pointing me out, but i didnt actually bitch about how long it takes for tabs to be archived. i have a whopping total of 3 tabs anyways, so its not a problem i run into

Old 2005-07-11, 03:05
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I was defending what I said, not directing that to you in particular. The entire gist of my first post was directed at Infinity and anybody who complains about the time it takes to archive tabs. I really don't understand a nihilist who claims nothing matters bitching about how his needs aren't being met by somebody over the internet. I didn't have a problem with anything you said in here until you directed something at me. Had I, I would've singled you out beforehand.

Old 2005-07-11, 03:16
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes

To answer your unnecessary question, Infinity, we are "talking for Nomad" instead of allowing him to do it because we talk with him on a regular basis regarding the site and forum and how it runs as well as the fact that Alex is busy right now moving to a different continent. Excuse we browbeating mods for happening to understand things that you aren't in a position to know and then having the audacity to explain those things when asked by other members who aren't even you. Don't be angry with us because the answer isn't what you would like it to be, we didn't make it that way.

Haha, the way you worded that is pretty funny.

So, what part are you telling me I didn't fully understand?

Old 2005-07-11, 03:20
Transient
HES BAAACK

alright then, im done posting in this one. nothings gonna happen here

Old 2005-07-11, 03:23
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
I was defending what I said, not directing that to you in particular. The entire gist of my first post was directed at Infinity and anybody who complains about the time it takes to archive tabs. I really don't understand a nihilist who claims nothing matters bitching about how his needs aren't being met by somebody over the internet. I didn't have a problem with anything you said in here until you directed something at me. Had I, I would've singled you out beforehand.

Well the idea that I took interest in tabbing some songs for people anywhere on the planet could access them, and gaining nothing from it, wasting my time to do it, putting in the effort without reward, but then not even having them archived is pretty ridiculous. All the tabbers are doing Nomad a favour, what if we just pulled out, what if noone tabbed anymore? Well, the site would probably keep running at this point with all the tabs already archived, but what if none of us tabbed to begin with? Then there would be no site.

And I'm not even going to begin to describe why I'm not supposedly a Nihilist who bitches about things. Actually, yeah I am, it's because I'm not a Nihilist?

Old 2005-07-11, 04:03
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Repeatedly saying that nothing has any value is being a nihilist. Your signature is like the Nihilist Credo. Sorry if you don't like the label you've earned through your repeated statement of your angsty teenage beliefs.

Considering how this site started, I figure it'd still be up. The green screen wasn't always a big tab site, and 'www.metaltabs.com' sucked before Alex took it over. Just ask Jarrod. If you think that's a coincidence, or that it's all because of you, you're just helping my case for your inflated self-importance, which, again, is amusing if 'nothing anyone does matters to anything in existence ... it all amounts to nothing.'

Anybody who really wants your tabs can still find them if they're willing to look. They're still on the internet. They're not any less on the internet for being in this forum. That's the point of having a 'Pending Tabs' forum rather than having all submissions go directly to Alex and only to Alex, like they used to do. If that's not good enough, I guess you should complain about it more, and then let us know how important you are for being a tabber. I know I'm impressed, so somebody else probably is too. I know I've had a few conversations with Chris about how impressive being an internet tabber is, so at least he's on board.

Gotta be up for work in a few hours. I'll take this up again next time I come through.

Old 2005-07-11, 04:15
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Repeatedly saying that nothing has any value is being a nihilist. Your signature is like the Nihilist Credo. Sorry if you don't like the label you've earned through your repeated statement of your angsty teenage beliefs.

Considering how this site started, I figure it'd still be up. The green screen wasn't always a big tab site, and 'www.metaltabs.com' sucked before Alex took it over. Just ask Jarrod. If you think that's a coincidence, or that it's all because of you, you're just helping my case for your inflated self-importance, which, again, is amusing if 'nothing anyone does matters to anything in existence ... it all amounts to nothing.'

Anybody who really wants your tabs can still find them if they're willing to look. They're still on the internet. They're not any less on the internet for being in this forum. That's the point of having a 'Pending Tabs' forum rather than having all submissions go directly to Alex and only to Alex, like they used to do. If that's not good enough, I guess you should complain about it more, and then let us know how important you are for being a tabber. I know I'm impressed, so somebody else probably is too. I know I've had a few conversations with Chris about how impressive being an internet tabber is, so at least he's on board.

Gotta be up for work in a few hours. I'll take this up again next time I come through.

It's funny you calling me a Nihilist because I guess 10 or 15 so pages back in the RTT I explained this entire system thoroughly and I think the word is "Hedonistic" - a religion where you believe mans highest accomplishment is pleasure. So, while I'm claiming nothing matters, and its true I believe this, I'm still abiding by laws and I'm still folowing rules and I'm still trying to have a great time and enjoy life. If you actually are even interested in what I have to say though you can pm me because I'm sure noone actually wants to see me justify my points. So, stop bagging on me for shit you know nothing about [the way I'm living].

Old 2005-07-11, 06:57
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Well..........this thread has went to hell in a handbasket.(by the way where is nomad moving to?)

Old 2005-07-11, 09:23
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

The wrong city.... Sydney. At least he might have fun in King's Cross.

And Myles, come on man, you're making it sound like you want a reward for tabbing songs..... I'm still waiting for Nomad to mail my paycheck too.

Old 2005-07-11, 09:59
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

I'm just saying if it weren't for the tabbers there would be no metaltabs.

Last edited by Infinity : 2005-07-11 at 10:10.

Old 2005-07-11, 15:48
Tulvox
Post-whore

If it weren't for the nomad there would be no metaltabs. Don't get confused.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-11, 15:59
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Ok, if it weren't for guitars there would be no tabs for Nomad to have made Metaltabs for.

Old 2005-07-11, 19:49
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

I agree with the erstwhile Mr PST. Furthermore, if anybody wants their tabs archived instantly I suggest creating their own webpage and posting them there. Hell, if Tim can do it...

...only kidding, lad!

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2005-07-11, 22:20
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
I laughed so hard I plotzed. Plotzed.

Hahahahaha

Jeasus christ what a bunch of fucking BABIES. I was asking a simple, straight forward question, and all I get in response is: "Nomad doesn't care about us! " and "metaltabs is nothing without us! " and "Wah. "

Sorry I brought up the question. Geez.

Old 2005-07-12, 01:00
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Sorry if you don't like the label you've earned through your repeated statement of your angsty teenage beliefs.

Old 2005-07-12, 01:14
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

Jeasus christ what a bunch of fucking BABIES. .

says the guy who whined and threatend to leave because his 'modship was tested'
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2005-07-12, 01:59
Transient
HES BAAACK

hahahahah!

one of the most kind and beneficial (possibly) threads was turned into a fucking hate zone! cunts!

Old 2005-07-12, 02:41
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Hahahahaha

Jeasus christ what a bunch of fucking BABIES. I was asking a simple, straight forward question, and all I get in response is: "Nomad doesn't care about us! " and "metaltabs is nothing without us! " and "Wah. "

Sorry I brought up the question. Geez.

Shut the fuck up you stupid son of a bitch. Don't try to get yourself out of this. You are so spineless, you backed out as soon as some of the more respected guys jump on you. I can't believe that, what a fucking hypocrite.

Old 2005-07-12, 04:20
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I agree with the erstwhile Mr PST. Furthermore, if anybody wants their tabs archived instantly I suggest creating their own webpage and posting them there. Hell, if Tim can do it...

...only kidding, lad!

Eh, you're basically right.

.... Fuck you, you wooden-shoed bastard. Let's kill the Dutch!

Old 2005-07-12, 04:59
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Haha, the way you worded that is pretty funny.

So, what part are you telling me I didn't fully understand?

Let's start with the part where you didn't understand that the proposed idea is an impossibility given the way the site is built. That was pretty evident by the way you bitched out Father Death just for answering the question which, I might repeat, wasn't even asked by you.

Old 2005-07-12, 05:43
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitar_demon
says the guy who whined and threatend to leave because his 'modship was tested'

man thats such a burn.

btw MTM, badass avatar. Cancer kicks balls.

Old 2005-07-12, 05:49
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

fuck this thread dude.

Infinity, shut the fuck up. Your arguments are just stupid, and the fact that you want a reward for your tabbing is pathetic.

PST, just stop fucking arguing with him. You perfectly presented your point in your first post, and he just refuses to accept it, so why continue to reply?

MTM, it was a good suggestion man, but you unknowingly created a battlefield. THANKS FEGGHIT!!

All of you just shut up, and someone lock this god damned thread.

EDIT: just noticed Infinity is suspended, so i guess this thread will die... sorry for my unnecessary little rant.

Last edited by Rapture : 2005-07-12 at 05:53.

Old 2005-07-12, 09:59
humancorpse
Post-whore

wow.... At tread starts of as just a suggestion, and it ends with someone being suspended.........damn

Old 2005-07-12, 16:38
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Chilling out about unimportant shit's the easiest thing in the world. There's no reason to stress out over minor annoyances like how long it takes an internet tab to be moved from one part of the site to another.

Words of wisdom.
Ever consider serving the public as an elected official?
You'd do well.

Old 2005-07-12, 18:25
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Bullshit, without us there would be no site, he should do something about congestion, even if there is like after a fortnight all tabs get automatically submitted if they havn't been locked by the mods, anything.

don't forget it's us running the show without Nomad around...

Apperently you allready found out, someone got tired of your bitching

Old 2005-07-12, 18:47
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

i start to hate this fucking forum

Old 2005-07-12, 19:09
Transient
HES BAAACK

man, this thread is saucy.

Old 2005-07-12, 19:13
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

that was a good laugh, brightened up my day a bit, makes me wish i had free time to tab out songs, let alone be a whiney cunt

these are for you, infinity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg you_win_the_prize.jpg (24.6 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg stfu.jpg (30.9 KB, 80 views)

Old 2005-07-12, 19:25
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

haha, talk about flogging a dead horse

Old 2005-07-12, 19:29
Transient
HES BAAACK

whats with the infinity hating anyways? it was MTM being the "whiney cunt" or as most normal people would see it, "helpfully suggestive"

Old 2005-07-12, 19:30
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I think you need to re-read infinity's posts in this thread.

on another note, I didn't suspend him.

Old 2005-07-12, 19:32
Transient
HES BAAACK

haha, ive pretty much got this whole thread memorized from reading it so many times. quite entertaining

anyways, infinitys got some shit going on, mentally. id say lay off, but you didnt ban him anyways. it was probably one of the fantastic triad

Old 2005-07-12, 19:50
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

I don't understand! After all that does this mean we will get our tabs archived sooner????
Hahahaha!

Old 2005-07-12, 20:58
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I enjoy arguing, Rapture. I'd think that was obvious.

Infinity's got whiney teenage angsty mental things going on. There's no need to add to it, but, really, stopping him from banning on an internet forum for two weeks shouldn't push him over the edge, unless he was very, very close to the edge to begin with.

Infinity got the hate because of the attitude he projected and the way he stated his case. If Steve had acted the same way ... well, he probably wouldn't be a mod in the first place.

Infinity, nothing you've stated separates you from a nihilist. Every nihilist since they fixed the suffix '-ist' to the word 'nihil' and formed a belief system has done the exact same thing. You're just a whiney nihilist with a poor grip on philosophy, probably because you're still high school aged, and therefore ignorant, and from a Western-style civilized country, and therefore soft. Live and learn a bit and we'll see how much of a shit you give about how long it takes a tab to be archived. Though I'm not sure I think you should've been suspended. Eh.

Old 2005-07-12, 21:40
Tulvox
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
that was a good laugh, brightened up my day a bit, makes me wish i had free time to tab out songs, let alone be a whiney cunt

these are for you, infinity.

Do not mess with Arhnold.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2005-07-13, 00:12
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

If and when I tab a new song, I better not ever see it archived the next day. That's ridiculous. Why the hell would I want my tabs archived in the first place?!?! ....like...ya know....man....if it's not archived then it's underground therefore more grim and necro than everyone else's tabs. You must differentiate yourself to be cool and metal, otherwise you are just a winey cluster fuck.....dude...what the fuck are you looking at?
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-07-13, 00:31
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
if it's not archived then it's underground therefore more grim and necro than everyone else's tabs.

only if the tab is black metal.

Old 2005-07-13, 00:52
Transient
HES BAAACK

youre only really, tr00ly grim if you tab bands that arent on metal-archives.

Old 2005-07-13, 01:45
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Does that include Simon and Garfunkel?
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-07-13, 01:49
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Does that include Simon and Garfunkel?

Paul & Art...heh

This thread will need "Bridge Over Troubled Water" as a theme if the playa hatin keeps up.

Old 2005-07-13, 09:44
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
anyways, infinitys got some shit going on, mentally. id say lay off, but you didnt ban him anyways. it was probably one of the fantastic triad

Fantastic Triad?

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2005-07-13, 14:41
Transient
HES BAAACK

steve chris and pst, but pst's not a mod

Old 2005-07-13, 21:53
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I wish you could see the times I've disagreed with a suspension or ban in the mod forum. But you can't, because we rule too much to be read. Try somebody who actually bans if you want to bitch.

Old 2005-07-13, 23:34
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
I wish you could see the times I've disagreed with a suspension or ban in the mod forum. But you can't, because we rule too much to be read. Try somebody who actually bans if you want to bitch.

now thats friggin badassity. i wonder what badassity would taste like? i bet it would taste good.

Old 2005-07-14, 00:31
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:

i was just teasing, i acutally like all of you. you three just stick together, thats all

Old 2005-07-14, 03:36
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I was just flattered you thought I was fantastic enough to include me.

Old 2005-07-14, 14:36
Transient
HES BAAACK

haha.

its funny that one of the few threads nomad is likely to read, there is some of the most concentrated aggression in all of metaltabs land

then, in true metaltabs.com/forum style, it turns into an RTT

Old 2005-07-14, 14:52
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
i was just teasing, i acutally like all of you. you three just stick together, thats all

I'm not even sure what this means, I've spent more time talking to you than I have to Rich and Steve combined. Do Rich and Steve even talk to each other?

Old 2005-07-14, 16:57
Transient
HES BAAACK

well, steve likes PST and respects him, and i think PST gets a kick out of him too right?

Old 2005-07-15, 06:27
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

Quote:
then, in true metaltabs.com/forum style, it turns into an RTT

This whole fucking forum is one big RTT deep down. You know that. Some threads are just a little more undercover than most.

Old 2005-07-15, 15:48
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Shit, that's pretty confusing now Rapture.

Old 2005-07-21, 18:27
nomad
round the world
Administrator

Hello there. I will archive all valid pending tabs by mid august. I'm on leave now and have limited internet access.

As to the MTM's suggestion I will probably improve the archiving process by 2006.

cheers,
nomad