MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts
User Name
Password

Old 2006-05-04, 23:04
slack as fuck

Send a message via MSN to newHELLonEARTH
ALICE COOPER... fuck! Just saw him tonight! It was amazing, his theatrics are awesome. He got decapitated and they killed a fake paris hilton.. it was awesome. Also, some random chick kept giving me and Zertonshfits beer. Fuck it was amazing.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
Old 2006-05-04, 23:24
Life is pain.
Banned

local band - called my mate a faggot so we went up started a fight, singer got punched 3 times in the face and finished the set crying hahaah
Old 2006-05-07, 21:35
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

That's hi-larious!

I can count the number of metal gigs I've ever been to on one hand.

My first metal concert was for Iced Earth's Glorious Burden, and CoB's Hatecrew tour......
Children of Bodom, Evergrey, and Iced Earth.

Second was
Into Eternity, Incantation, and ....KRISIUN!!!!!!!!!for their Bloodshed tour

Next was Necrophagia, Dagon, and some other local black metal crap touring Texas.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2006-05-08, 00:20
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to rapeandruin
Bitch is Back Toward with GWAR: Fucking blast, went with a friend and got fake blood and piss sprayed on us and the crowd. Was a fucking hilarious show. Cattle Decapitated sucked fucking balls though.

Unearth/Black Dahlia Murder: Good show, not as good as GWAR though. Had a great time blowing my voice out.

HammerFall/Edguy/Into Eternity: Probably the best show I've been to, to date. Fucking HammerFall ruled. enough said. picture

Decapitated/Vader: Good show, wish more people were there, but still rocked. picture

Amon Amarth/Trivium/Children of Bodom: Left after Amon Amarth played...they fucking dominated. picture

Necrophagist: Fucking shit can they shred...and Muhammed is so fucking short. Like 5' 3" tops. picture
Old 2006-05-08, 10:21
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeandruin
Amon Amarth/Trivium/Children of Bodom: Left after Amon Amarth played...they fucking dominated. picture

they opened didnt they?

fucking stylish to leave, respect man
Old 2006-05-08, 10:32
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
they opened didnt they?

fucking stylish to leave, respect man

yeah thye did open, but you know what? it was great cuz I got back at like 9 so I still had time to kick back and relax.
Old 2006-05-08, 10:37
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

ah right, would have been a bit expensive then
Old 2006-05-08, 13:31
Post-whore

I havent been to one.
Old 2006-05-08, 14:06
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
That's hi-larious!

I can count the number of metal gigs I've ever been to on one hand.

My first metal concert was for Iced Earth's Glorious Burden, and CoB's Hatecrew tour......
Children of Bodom, Evergrey, and Iced Earth.

Second was
Into Eternity, Incantation, and ....KRISIUN!!!!!!!!!for their Bloodshed tour

Next was Necrophagia, Dagon, and some other local black metal crap touring Texas.

how was incantation?ive heard nothing but bad things about them live but not that much anyways. i cant imagine their stuff carrying over live anyways. headbanging?moshing? intro music?
Old 2006-05-08, 18:20
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
ah right, would have been a bit expensive then

i think it was like 15 bucks or something...but 15 bucks to see fucking amon amarth is worth it for me. i don't know about you
Old 2006-05-09, 01:03
Life is pain.
Banned

Transient - I have live DVD on Incantation, they look great live!

But, I like their music alot, fun and cool to me.
Old 2006-05-09, 05:32
HES BAAACK

i like them ok too i just cant imagine that stuff live
Old 2006-05-09, 14:10
Post-whore

can someone find me a concert to good to
Old 2006-05-10, 01:34
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
can someone find me a concert to good to

look on the internet at bands you like...find tours near you...it's really fucking simple
Old 2006-05-10, 07:23
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeandruin
i think it was like 15 bucks or something...but 15 bucks to see fucking amon amarth is worth it for me. i don't know about you

good deal, i wouldnt expect that tour to be so cheap with cockheads like COB on board
Old 2006-05-10, 12:45
Post-whore

Actually ive tried that no bands that i like even a little are coming to Texas.
Old 2006-05-11, 23:40
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to HYPOCRISY 666
Man I miss all the gigs in the los angeles area by downtown la. their was this small place in china town called the hung pow cafe (I TOTALY MISSED SPELLED THIS) it was bitchen seen some awesome bands their that was early 90's 91 or 92 but good memories though....
Old 2006-05-13, 11:03
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Malmsteen rocked the joint last night (Northern Lights) He lost weight, and looks like he looked in the 90's now. Keep it up you glory-loving Swede.

Last year

Similar to what he looked like last night
Old 2006-05-13, 22:03
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
Fuck the song listings, ill share my epic tales!

slayer, Soulfly, In Flames 09/05/02 (Mississauga Ontario)

First show ever. My GOD i was blown away, it made me want to grow my hair put again and play my guitar unill i was a GOD! And to give me a sign, Jeff Threw me his pick

Slayer, Damageplan 06/04/04 (Halifax NS)

This day was my best day on earth, I SAW DIME WITH MY OWN FUCKIGN EYES! as soon as the doors opend i was 3rd in line, and once i was checked, I RAN LIKE FUCKING HELL! to were dime would be playing, and i just got there, people were trying to move me, but my hardcore pantera fan blood held me there! and once those lights went down, and damageplan hit the stage, my life was whole! DIME WAS 2 FUCKING FEET FROM ME! and the whole night i was bashing my head, and the crowd was right behind me puching at me to get close to dime, and i had HUGE black and blue marks from it! now, at the time were dime does his solo, he took the mic right after, and he said "I SEE ONE OR TWO OF THOSE OLD PANTERA SHIRTS OUT THERE!" and i was yelling "DIIIIIIIIIIME!" and he pointed at me, and i felt like i was TOUCHED by god! and once the set was done, IT WAS NOT OVER! he threw his pick out, and it hit the floor, AND I COULD NOT GET IT! but the security guard in front of me was attending to someone in the crowd (before the show i asked if a pick fell if i could get it), and if you know the show "trailer park boys" thats filmed here, "Sam Losco" (the vet) works security at the metro center, and he picked it up, and i was like "ME SAM ME!!!" and the cunt next to me wanted it, but as luck had it, the guy who was in front of me was done with the crowd situation, and tapped sam on the shoulder, and pointed at me! I WAS WHOLE! SAW DIME, DIME POINTED AT ME, AND GOT HIS FUCKING GUITAR PICK BY THE HELP OF SAM OFF TRAILER PARK BOYS!!!

Now, slayer hit, and i was soooo burned out form the damageplan set, but i hit the pit for my very first time and got my ass handed to me hahaha, and i eneded up getting Kerry Kings pick right after the show.

Cryptopsy 07/26/04 (Halifax NS)

My first underground death metal show, and my god it was good! long story short, i got Jon's pick, and had a blast! But i had to walk home fromt eh event (2 hours).

JUDAS PRIEST, SLAYER 09/18/04 (Toronto Ontario)

the day started at 8am, my bro and i took the train into the city to get out tickets, and we got ours for 100 each (6 rows back and dead middle), so we took to the streets on the city (and made a MT post at a net cafe too!), and FYI, if you are in the middle of the city and need to poop, DO IT AT A STARBUCKS!), and i do have a funny story about a pop-eyes fried chicken joint we ate at, but thats not another story hahha, so once the show started, we made our way to the event! we encountered tomes of drunk assholes who tried to fight me and my brother, because i had a slayer shirt on, and not a priest shirt... anyways! we thought it was set seeating, but NOPE! for front row we would have had to pay 200 each, but we didn't and settled for a few rows back, but metal heads dont like the whole seating thing and tossed the to the side and stood! and i got right infront of kerry king MUAHAHAHA! slayer SUCKED i wont lie about it. you could tell it was an off night, pluys there was not pit, just alot of head banging! THEN! JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDAS PRIEST!!!! my chrsit, halford had a voice on him! i was in a trance for a bit while he sang! all in all i got Glenn's pick, and meet the singer of skid row mr S.bach!

Misery Index, Nuraxis, Grusome Feast, Soul Devour 10/31/04 (Halifax NS)

MY GOD!!!! thats all i can say! The whole night was good, but Misery Index KICKED MY FUCKIGN ASS, and after that i was a huge fan. and i got sparky's pick too! and shook the cat's hand!

Misery Index, Grusome Feast 04 or 05/?/05 (Ch'Town PEI)

At first I never thought i could go, but i DID! anyways, my friend jamie told me o bring my axe because misery index loves to jam with the grusome feast guys (the became brothers with them after the last maritime tour) and being cool dudes from the band, they told everyone that they could jam with them! So i brought my dimeslime!!! anyways, i got there, and jamie was the only guy left at the house (he lived with GF) and he called his grandmother to drive us to ch'town (1 hour drive), so she showed up, and jamie brought some sabbath, and asked her if her could throw them on, and his grand mother said (ILL NEVER FOR GET THIS!) "With or without that fag DIO?" and i lost it! so we were driving to the capital of pei blasting the first sabbath CD with his grandmother singing along with us! so the show went SOOO SWEEET! though there was only 14 of us in crowd, it was still epic as hell! misery index was playign for almost an hour and a half!!! now my friend was being "security" for the night, and for the last song his friend told him to hit the pit, because he was working all night, and jamie jummped on the floor, someone puched him, adn he busted his nose on the monitor, and broke it! so we had to go to the hospital right after the show, and were there till 230 am (got there at 12), so we got to sumemrside at 345am, and by that time everyone was passed out drunk, but jason (bass/vox in misery index) was up, and was being interviewed by a guy i know form here, so i left and went to bed. (i got to this show because someone my mom worked with was getting married at the hotel, and this hotel was accross the street from the GF house hahaha).

Motorhead (cant remeber the shit bands that played) 05/02/05

BLOWN AWAY! they played for 2 hours!!! and i got the drumemr to sign my motorhead cd at the signing @ one of the local musicstores. the show was amazing! for a bunch 50 year old drunken cats! adn i got lemmy's and phils pick!

SUFFOCATION 05/28/05 (Halifax NS)

MY GOD! MY FUCKIGN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! one of the best shows i have been too! 4 songs into it i yelled at terrance "CAN I GET YOUR PICK!?" and he tossed it at me, and it was HOT from the press! and after the show, he signed my "human waste" cd. I got to go to the after party, and i had to leave around 130am beauce of work, but suffo got there 15 mins after i left

Behemoth 11/19/05 (Halifax NS)

I didn't want to go to this at first, but i said "fuck it" and went! AND IM GLAD I DID! they were soooooooooooooooooo tight, i mean WOW! they played, then an encore, then we kept chanting, the played another, we chanted again, they played AGAIN, we chanted again, and they played ONE MORE!!! all in all they were up there for more then 2 hours hahaha! I got the rythem guitarist pick, and the drummers stick! (still has all the blast beat markings on it hahaha).

Now i have seen other bands, but nothing as special! and sorry for spelling mistakes.
Old 2006-05-13, 23:38
Die Young.

The Slayer show was June 10, 2004 not the 6th...and you forgot to share.. that date was when we first met in person. Cunt.

I haven't seen all the shows cunt monger has been too, a lot of them by choice...however, I'm going to see Suffocation here May 20th, and I'm not even a fan! Suckers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.