Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
^^^

Take stock people.

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2005-06-03, 19:37
My Ass, Your Face

Send a message via AIM to Zionist
Well that's just fucked up.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
Old 2005-06-03, 20:48
slack as fuck

Send a message via MSN to newHELLonEARTH
well if i was for religion i wouldnt be anymore... but i have been an atheist.

but fuck. child abuse it fucking low and fucking sick.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!
Old 2005-06-03, 20:50
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to SARS
I heard about this case when it first came to light a couple of months back, my view on humanity has been pounded even further and futher lower, along with what happened to that five-year-old kid the other day.
Old 2005-06-03, 21:37
Supreme Metalhead

God damn you religion! You go to hell and you die!

Fucking sick bastards.
Old 2005-06-03, 23:34
Post-whore
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pandemonium
I hate people.
Old 2005-06-04, 01:37
Crusher of Skulls

Send a message via AIM to philkilla Send a message via MSN to philkilla Send a message via Yahoo to philkilla
More and more my belief in religion is turning into a crock of shit.

It has been that way for the past couple of years. I am Agnostic now, and its seems to be the best path. I believe in myself, not something I can't see or touch...just what someone tells me to believe...total bullshit.

It is so wrong to abuse a defenseless child. I could understand spanking if the child does wrong...but chili peppers in the eyes??? What the fuck man??

My Trust is in WHISKEY and WEEDand SLAYER
Long live DIMEBAG
ROGspace Cunts. Book us

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
You thought of mixing wheat flour with saturated fat, and putting it the resultant shit in a styrofoam cup. Shine on, you crazy dead yellow diamond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
May the best cunt win.
Old 2005-06-04, 02:56
Life is pain.
Banned

I might have said what I really felt about this story, but I've learned that being yourself on here often gets you called a cunt and or banned. So I'll join the brigade:

Oh man thats so wrong fuck religion fuck people and everything.
Old 2005-06-04, 03:11
Lo, they do call to me...

Send a message via AIM to MoonRaven Send a message via MSN to MoonRaven Send a message via Yahoo to MoonRaven
as horribly wrong as the situation was, it made me laugh.
Old 2005-06-04, 03:13
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
as horribly wrong as the situation was, it made me laugh.

Same here. Some people never cease to amuse me with how fucking stupid they are.
Old 2005-06-04, 03:15
The Stings of Conscience

Send a message via AIM to Rapture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
I might have said what I really felt about this story, but I've learned that being yourself on here often gets you called a cunt and or banned. So I'll join the brigade:

Just fucking say what you believe man, any intelligent person will take it and debate the situation. Some fag will inevitably do exactly what you say and just be like "yoo are teh CuntZOorz!!!!11\", but just ignore it.
Old 2005-06-04, 03:25
Life is pain.
Banned

I used to do that, and people rejected it.

Ok lets try it then. This is only minor anyway and I'll probably only get minimal shit for it.

I really could not care less. Crazy shit happens everyday. I was not shocked, I wasn't angry, I wasn't sad or happy. I see shit like this on the news since I was old enough to understand what was happening around me. This is just everyday shit, and wheather it were to have happened to a little kid or an adult it wouldn't be shocking.

Look, I've done it so many times on this board and I'm not about to do it again: Justify myself. Accept it or leave what I say alone.
Old 2005-06-04, 07:00
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Infinity-- I think you said why you feel the way you do in a nutshell when you said it didn't cause a reaction becasue you'd seen it so much before. It's desensitization. Yes, things are going to happen like this and it's not going to go away. You're entitled to your opinion as much as the next person. If you started doing this practice we'd have to lynch ya though. j/k

What if, when asked why this was done, the adults said it was their practice and that's what they'd been taught growing up? What if they really believe in demon possession? I believe in a lot of things, but I personally don't believe in that at all. But what if they're taught another way or to see the children as human beings? What if drugs were a factor? One of my major deterents to not doing weird stuff was many years ago when I heard of a woman on pcp putting her baby in a frying pan. I still cannot fathom anyone letting themself get so out of control. I could never do anything that would endanger like that.

This is the only article I've read about this child so maybe there's answers to my questions already.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2005-06-04, 07:04
Life is pain.
Banned

Desensitisation was exactly the word I had screaming in my head that wouldn't travel to my fingers.

You're cool
Old 2005-06-04, 07:10
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I know.

I just noticed metaltabs has no "embarrassed smiley." Ah well, metalheads must not do that.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2005-06-04, 07:20
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
How can anybody not be moved by that little girl's ordeal? This girl was tortured by people she trusted and loved - it made my heart sink to hear and read what she endured from the people who are supposed to cherish her the most.

Abusing young children is the lowest and most cowardly act a person can exact. I don't have kids and I therefore cannot put myself in a position whereby I can understand how a parent would feel if it was my child being abused in this fashion, but my heart goes out to this kid. I hope she somehow regains a modicum of normality after her scars have healed.

I certainly don't find this incident funny or humorous in any way and those who do obviously have trouble empathising with others. Put yourself in this little girl's shoes and imagine how it would be to be her for just one second: Betrayed by the people who love you; tortured by the people who love you; abandoned by the people who love you. This girl has nobody in her life to help her come to terms with the harrowing events she endured, only social services and a life spent in foster homes.

This is a tragic travesty. Fortunately we can forget it as we down another pint, as we get to the next level of Doom and as we churn out another arpeggio. This girl is privvy to no such luxuries, so spare a thought.

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Old 2005-06-04, 07:39
Pirate Lawd

Poor kid

I hear these same kinda stories every single day on the news here. It is so depressing to hear it all. Yesterday a couple were arrested for killing their baby by throwing it from a moving car.

Last edited by Soulinsane : 2005-06-04 at 07:44. Reason: spelling
Old 2005-06-04, 07:48
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Many good points, JM. I was fortunate the people who adopted me weren't weirdos of any sort.

If anyone is interested in reading about a very inspiring person who lived through an abusive mother and ignorant father read the series of books by Dave Pelzer. I own all but one. The first really sets the stage, but the others are equally important to what he's become.

The movie "Antwone Fisher" is also excellent in understanding a foster kid's challenges and it's a Navy movie too so I especially liked that. The dvd has a lot more to it that's pretty cool, too.

Richard Cardinal's story is another young man who wasn't as fortunate. If you'd like to see something of his story this was the best site I found so far. The last comments on the page are pretty much a good summary. His case changed some of child welfare, too.

http://www.arts.yorku.ca/soci/video/videos/richard.html

Dave Pelzer also has a website. http://www.davepelzer.com/aboutd.htm

Old 2005-06-04, 19:11
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Cloaca Send a message via MSN to Cloaca Send a message via Yahoo to Cloaca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity

Hey, I don't completely disagree with what you said. This disturbs me, but doesn't make wanna burst into tears or punch the wall or anything like that. Stuff way more fucked up than that happens everyday and we'll never hear about most of it.

Last edited by Cloaca : 2005-06-04 at 19:15. Reason: Blurred vision make reading posts hard.
Old 2005-06-05, 02:05
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Send a message via AIM to John Holland
I've just lost every last ounce of respect I had American Christianity.
I just finished a heated conversation with a girl :

Her - "the first Bible was written in stone!"
Me - "No .... it was'nt ... you have parchments in Cornei Greek and Hebrew. None of the books you have in your King James Bible today were written in stone."
Her - "THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, DUH!1!!1!!!!!!"
Me - "Those are'nt a book of the Bible. Besides, we don't even have those. We have papers saying that the Ten Commandments were composed on stone, we have to take the author's word for it."
Her - "That's not true! The ten commandments WERE written on stone!"
Me - "Where are they then?"
Her - "I think the Vatican might have them ... but I know"
Me - "Unless you can tell me where I can take a look at these Ten Commandments, and have some proof of authenticity beyond a shadow of a doubt, then I have to take someone's word for it. You cannot expect me to just believe that! God has never 'contacted' me in any way shape or form!"
Her - "He's still waiting for you ... just look inside your heart!"

You had might as well just ask me, "How is toothe paste good for you? YES OR NO!!!! THIS IS A YES OR NO QUESTION!!!!"

I have'nt felt this insulted in a long, long time. I would have rather had someone just stand there and slap me in the face than speak to me like parents trying to convince their child that Santa Claus is real.

Last edited by John Holland : 2005-06-05 at 02:28.