MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #61  
Old 2006-11-22, 12:29
Evil Evil is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3
Razor and Chakal are great too
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 2006-11-22, 16:11
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laaz-Rockit1988
Yea Toxik should be at the top your your list along with Laaz Rockit, Vicious Rumors, Realm and Helstar

Good call!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 2006-11-22, 16:45
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD's Avatar
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,865
TANKARD
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Sex is free if you don't mind spending most of your night in the bushes with both a balaclava and an overblown sense of entitlement.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 2006-11-22, 20:15
Blood Red Bass's Avatar
Blood Red Bass Blood Red Bass is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 1,278
Send a message via AIM to Blood Red Bass
Not sure if this band has been mentioned already: Reckless Tide I just found out about them recently. Any fans of Testament should definitely check them out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed SuiÁmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 2006-11-23, 01:54
rapeandruin's Avatar
rapeandruin rapeandruin is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: United States
Posts: 1,043
Send a message via AIM to rapeandruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
TANKARD

fuck yeah.. Tankard rocks...although they don't change to much...music that involves partying and drinking beer is cool in my book.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 2006-11-29, 03:43
Arsenal_420's Avatar
Arsenal_420 Arsenal_420 is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Venice, CA
Posts: 36
some bands:

Suicidal Tendencies
No Mercy
Excel
Attitude Adjustment
Cro-Mags
Hirax
Exhorder
Voivod
Death
Corrosion Of Conformity
Warzone
Sadus
Razor
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 2006-12-03, 21:37
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Invocator from Denmark. They are similar to Sadus but a bit more technical.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 2006-12-12, 16:21
Mega-Tallica's Avatar
Mega-Tallica Mega-Tallica is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere in NJ
Posts: 26
I really suggest Megadeth. They are still a great band and still release great albums. I'd pick up Ruse In Peace, Countdown To Extinction, and Youthanasia.
__________________

"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 2006-12-12, 16:28
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Tallica
I really suggest Megadeth. They are still a great band and still release great albums. I'd pick up Ruse In Peace, Countdown To Extinction, and Youthanasia.



Hey thanks, I've never heard of Megadeth.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 2006-12-12, 16:44
Mega-Tallica's Avatar
Mega-Tallica Mega-Tallica is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere in NJ
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Hey thanks, I've never heard of Megadeth.


Alright then, Corrosion Of Conformity, Death, and No Mercy are all great thrash metal.
__________________

"... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 2006-12-12, 17:28
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
^^^

I just checked out Believer, highly recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 2006-12-13, 00:29
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,565
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Tallica
Alright then, Corrosion Of Conformity, Death, and No Mercy are all great thrash metal.


You should probably just read the posts around for a while to get a better feel for the genre of metal as well as a better feel for the people in this forum. The way things are going right now, the smart people in the forum will be laughing at you, the stupid people in the forum will flame the shit out of you, and you, being 15, will respond in a manner that is likely to get you booted. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just trying to give you a heads up.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 2006-12-13, 01:37
Sycophant's Avatar
Sycophant Sycophant is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Netherworlds Of The Mind
Posts: 685
Send a message via AIM to Sycophant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidrio
Invocator from Denmark. They are similar to Sadus but a bit more technical.

Unbelievable totally underrated band, they just reunited for some live shows. I don't see the Sadus similarities, but they are mandatory to check out if you like technical thrash like Coroner, Believer, Toxik, etc. "Excursion Demise" is their masterpiece, and "Weave The Apocalypse" is more groovy and post-thrash oriented, but still kicks ass. Jacob Hansen is a damn riff MACHINE.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 2006-12-13, 14:06
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
You should probably just read the posts around for a while to get a better feel for the genre of metal as well as a better feel for the people in this forum. The way things are going right now, the smart people in the forum will be laughing at you, the stupid people in the forum will flame the shit out of you, and you, being 15, will respond in a manner that is likely to get you booted. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just trying to give you a heads up.



Aww, Chris is such a nice guy! What a big teddy bear you are!
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 2006-12-13, 23:18
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,565
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Aww, Chris is such a nice guy! What a big teddy bear you are!


I'm also an excellent hugger.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 2006-12-13, 23:33
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
Watchtower is all you need.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 2006-12-14, 01:45
AtomicWaste's Avatar
AtomicWaste AtomicWaste is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lynnwood, WA.
Posts: 89
Send a message via AIM to AtomicWaste Send a message via MSN to AtomicWaste
Demolition Hammer? Laaz Rockit? Morbid Saint? Anyone? C'mon people, learn your thrash.
__________________
Thrash Till Death!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 2006-12-14, 02:41
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD's Avatar
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicWaste
Demolition Hammer? Laaz Rockit? Morbid Saint? Anyone? C'mon people, learn your thrash.


sorry im not thrash enough.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Sex is free if you don't mind spending most of your night in the bushes with both a balaclava and an overblown sense of entitlement.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 2006-12-14, 19:04
Laaz-Rockit1988 Laaz-Rockit1988 is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 65
Dam, man laaz rockit are defo a Need to hear before you die
__________________
Early 80's Bay Area Thrash =
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 2006-12-14, 19:07
Hidrio's Avatar
Hidrio Hidrio is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Jersey (CI) UK
Posts: 709
Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophant
Unbelievable totally underrated band, they just reunited for some live shows. I don't see the Sadus similarities, but they are mandatory to check out if you like technical thrash like Coroner, Believer, Toxik, etc. "Excursion Demise" is their masterpiece, and "Weave The Apocalypse" is more groovy and post-thrash oriented, but still kicks ass. Jacob Hansen is a damn riff MACHINE.

I need to get their other album!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:42.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.