MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-05-11, 18:12
autumncurve
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
I prefer white boxers, or checkered ones.

checkered ones all the way!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2005-05-11, 18:28
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

Black boxers man, fucking black.

Old 2005-05-11, 18:37
autumncurve
Post-whore

how about black and grey checkerd boxers?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 18:48
Slabbefusk
FUCKING HOFF-STYLE!!!!!!!

White satin boxers with little santa clauses on them.

Old 2005-05-11, 18:53
autumncurve
Post-whore

nahhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 19:18
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Today I went to school wearing the grimmest outfit this side of the frozen northern darkness...

I was aroused extra early from my slumber of death for the barren permafrost doth leave me restless. A nightbird from hell flew into my chamber. In a grim instant I summoned the flying beast and speared it with my viking weapons which I inherited from the goatwhore. I disrobed the demonic bird of its putrid skin and removed its tangled innards. I then set out on a quest (at about 4 am) in search of the magic dragon bones of the enchanted secret orchard. Once I found the grim bones I then conjured the innards and dragon bones and grinded them into the finest corpse paint ever created in the dark forest of solitude. Savagly, I rolled in the paint, like an ulver instigated by the white moonlight. Then I went home and put on my evil robe and leather pants (also my 3 footh spiked bracelets). Then I got my grim lunch box and evil backpack and set off on a noble trek to the schoolyard. A grim mist floated just above the ground. Then I went to English class...

Actually I'm wearing a Billabong sweatshirt with a Forest Stream shirt under it.

Old 2005-05-11, 19:22
autumncurve
Post-whore

the dark forest of solitude sounds cool...i wana go there!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 19:24
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Tis truly a grim land of magic and mystery

Old 2005-05-11, 19:27
autumncurve
Post-whore

today i went to college in grey...as usual...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 19:54
BEHEMOTH
Senior Metalhead

I like "camouflage" pants + leather jacket + behemoth t shirt. That is my combat (direct) image.

Old 2005-05-11, 20:39
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
Very few guys can pull off the Goth thing.....most are tards yes.
But that could be said for things like facial hair or tattoos.
A handfull of guys can wear em well.....the massive majority simply look retarded.
IMO
The only ones that can pull of the goth look is Type O Negative, and they're not really goth at all.

Also, The 69 Eyes is one the few good goth bands I like. They don't take their gothness to the extreme, they're sudtle with it.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-05-11, 20:43
autumncurve
Post-whore

i dont really like the goth look personally...too dire...subtle gothness is good

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 20:47
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Right now....

I'm still wearing the same pants as usual, but I washed my hair and changed my undergarments. I'm also wearing a black shirt that says in huge letters on the front "Heavy Fucking Metal."
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-05-11, 20:51
autumncurve
Post-whore

im stil wearing my ''2weeks without washing'' grey cords...but i changed everything else.
ill wash em when they smell...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-11, 21:34
ManOwaR
Post-whore

right now, I just got out of shower and am wearing black socks and black boxers with a picture of homer on them

Old 2005-05-11, 22:02
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

well right now im at work and im wearing a ups shirt...is that grim and evil enough for you???

Old 2005-05-11, 22:07
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbifoodslicer
well right now im at work and im wearing a ups shirt...is that grim and evil enough for you???

No thats weak. You should wear corpsepaint and spikes to work. And pillage and burn the houses that you deliver to. Then rape the recipient. Then you'll be grim enough for me.

Old 2005-05-11, 22:08
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbifoodslicer

Are there black nail spikes coming out of it?

Old 2005-05-11, 22:33
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

I'm so fucking kult I'm wearing a white vest (or "wife beater" as you Yanks like to call it) and torn nylon red shorts.

Old 2005-05-11, 22:40
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Are there black nail spikes coming out of it?

well there is an abnormalty, somethnig is wrong with my name pin...uh i guess i could flare it out

Old 2005-05-11, 23:18
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Thats kinda grim... I guess your cool then

Old 2005-05-12, 01:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You guys are so cute sometimes.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-05-12, 01:54
SARS
Post-whore

My carebear dressing gown is pretty grim.....

Old 2005-05-12, 10:13
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
The only ones that can pull of the goth look is Type O Negative, and they're not really goth at all.

Also, The 69 Eyes is one the few good goth bands I like. They don't take their gothness to the extreme, they're sudtle with it.
Style is ghey. Who cares if someone looks like a tard cause their mom hurts their feelings so they make up for it with light colorered foundation, eyeliner, black hair dye/nail polish/clothes and an assortment of totally fucking ghey stuff?

I do. I like to make fun of idiots. I also wear flannel alot, and have done drugs like heroin, cocaine, meth, opium, marijuana, mushrooms, lsd, and booze so it's ok. I'm still kvlt guys. Just kidding, I'm probably one of those tards with beards you speak of. Yeah that beard took a whole 4 days or so to grow their pedro. So it isn't really a beard, it's more like I don't fucking care, shaving is ghey.

And I like to make fun of my not so cool associates(rick) with dumb tattoos. I know some crappy drummer who hangs out with the vocalist of the band Origin. Rick had some huge barbeque thing at Mark's house(origin's old vocalist)and invited everyone, except he said that I couldn't come. Rick is a fucking jesus cockpump cuntfaced sorry excuse for a musician, and I on the other hand practice every day so I am pretty well off so he's pissed that I am miles ahead of any path he could ever try to travel no matter fucking what because he doesn't play music to stay alive. Apprarently this Origin vocalist jammed out with my band on monday. That pisses me off, I don't want some death metal pansy to sing for my music UNLESS I"M FUCKING THERE THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!!!@@!#!%$. Sure, he can shake the fucking walls with is voice and is an ultimate fighter with a red buzzvut, two sleeves of tattoos, one which is black and white and the other cololered and he claims to have toured with morbid angel and deicide. I wrote the songs damnit, and I took the vocal position. I told this guy I would start a band with him months before this, and he said he's done with music, there is no money in it. This is at a fucking laundro mat too. Now it seems he wants to jam with my band, FUCK THAT!

SO the fucking vocalist of origin lives by me, and jammed out with my band. i can't really prove it, unless rick stops being a sisy chicken shit bitch(he dislikes me cause I shred for his old band which is now my new band) and lets me get a picture of him with me.

Old 2005-05-12, 10:49
Transient
HES BAAACK

who would have known metaltabs was so full of fashion nerds. if you want to wear a band shirt, fine, but dont dress like a complete moron just to get attention

Old 2005-05-12, 11:31
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Agreed. I dress in whatever I want, if it doesnt match fine, I dont fucking care. Corpse paint and flannel, great, throw in some spikes even better.

On the other hand, looking like me will always attract attention, I am never going to water down my wardrobe with name brand "acceptable" clothing just so people feel more comfortable.

I never once put on my nail gaunlet and leather boots and jacket thinking "oh what a good day to look super fashionably metal! I bet all kinds of people will stare at me and be confused and bewildered. That is why I wear clothes anyways, to look metal, not to cover upi my nakedness."

In fact, if it was legal I would say fuck clothes. I would rather walk around naked then wear clothes anyday. Too bad most people are too insecure with the fact that they, as well as every human being and animal on the planet, have genitals.

I also think fashion pertains to amp grills, cars, guitar colors, etc.

Old 2005-05-12, 11:57
autumncurve
Post-whore

i wear clothes to keep warm...
but if it was already warm, nakedness wouldnt be bad...

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-05-12, 16:03
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
who would have known metaltabs was so full of fashion nerds. if you want to wear a band shirt, fine, but dont dress like a complete moron just to get attention

Like a "real" goth? Fuck I hate walking around my city centre and seeing all these 15 year old kids in what they think is corpse paint, when in actuall fact they're just copying joey jordisons old mask styling or whatever. Usually I'd look at people in disgust if they wear tracksuits or peddal pushers, or if they have covered their face in fake tan and missed out their shoulders and neck...but these "gothy" kids put new meaning to the word ridiculous.

Old 2005-05-12, 16:24
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Goth is kvlt!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kvlt1.jpg (40.7 KB, 62 views)

Old 2005-05-12, 16:36
SARS
Post-whore

you can't get more kvlt than Detsorgsekalf....

Old 2005-05-12, 20:36
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Can't get more kvlt than the video in my sig. Watch it now!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2005-05-12, 20:47
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jittery Sniper
Style is ghey. Who cares if someone looks like a tard cause their mom hurts their feelings so they make up for it with light colorered foundation, eyeliner, black hair dye/nail polish/clothes and an assortment of totally fucking ghey stuff?

I do. I like to make fun of idiots. I also wear flannel alot, and have done drugs like heroin, cocaine, meth, opium, marijuana, mushrooms, lsd, and booze so it's ok. I'm still kvlt guys. Just kidding, I'm probably one of those tards with beards you speak of. Yeah that beard took a whole 4 days or so to grow their pedro. So it isn't really a beard, it's more like I don't fucking care, shaving is ghey.

And I like to make fun of my not so cool associates(rick) with dumb tattoos. I know some crappy drummer who hangs out with the vocalist of the band Origin. Rick had some huge barbeque thing at Mark's house(origin's old vocalist)and invited everyone, except he said that I couldn't come. Rick is a fucking jesus cockpump cuntfaced sorry excuse for a musician, and I on the other hand practice every day so I am pretty well off so he's pissed that I am miles ahead of any path he could ever try to travel no matter fucking what because he doesn't play music to stay alive. Apprarently this Origin vocalist jammed out with my band on monday. That pisses me off, I don't want some death metal pansy to sing for my music UNLESS I"M FUCKING THERE THOSE SONS OF BITCHES!!!@@!#!%$. Sure, he can shake the fucking walls with is voice and is an ultimate fighter with a red buzzvut, two sleeves of tattoos, one which is black and white and the other cololered and he claims to have toured with morbid angel and deicide. I wrote the songs damnit, and I took the vocal position. I told this guy I would start a band with him months before this, and he said he's done with music, there is no money in it. This is at a fucking laundro mat too. Now it seems he wants to jam with my band, FUCK THAT!

SO the fucking vocalist of origin lives by me, and jammed out with my band. i can't really prove it, unless rick stops being a sisy chicken shit bitch(he dislikes me cause I shred for his old band which is now my new band) and lets me get a picture of him with me.

You sound like a whiny 10 year old with trisomy 21

And if you're going to say "gay" 100 times, spell it right.

Old 2005-05-12, 21:27
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
Agreed. I dress in whatever I want, if it doesnt match fine, I dont fucking care. Corpse paint and flannel, great, throw in some spikes even better.

On the other hand, looking like me will always attract attention, I am never going to water down my wardrobe with name brand "acceptable" clothing just so people feel more comfortable.

I never once put on my nail gaunlet and leather boots and jacket thinking "oh what a good day to look super fashionably metal! I bet all kinds of people will stare at me and be confused and bewildered. That is why I wear clothes anyways, to look metal, not to cover upi my nakedness."

In fact, if it was legal I would say fuck clothes. I would rather walk around naked then wear clothes anyday. Too bad most people are too insecure with the fact that they, as well as every human being and animal on the planet, have genitals.

What's your point ? This is gay bullshit. What are you trying to say ? That you eve look metal in a freakin' bunny suit or what ? That you're some kind of uber god of metal in your clothes ?
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-05-12, 21:31
shimbolla
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
What's your point ? This is gay bullshit. What are you trying to say ? That you eve look metal in a freakin' bunny suit or what ? That you're some kind of uber god of metal in your clothes ?

Just for the record, I think a metal band where all of the members wear giant bunny suits would kick ass. The singer could put a cover on his mic/mic stand that looks like a giant carrot. They could have a hit song called "My Unlucky Feet" and a trippy one titled "Here Comes Peter Cottonmouth".

Old 2005-05-12, 21:45
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:

hahah, says the guy with the huge spikes on his left arm

Old 2005-05-12, 21:50
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

You are a fucking goofball.

Old 2005-05-12, 21:53
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
You are a fucking goofball.

yes, he really is...

I'm not insecure about my genitals but I want to keep them preserved to my girl, see, not everybody can handle Mr. Big and I don't like to show off in public.

Old 2005-05-12, 21:56
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

^ And I wouldn't want to make anyone feel incomplete as a man

Old 2005-05-12, 22:04
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

exactly, it just wouldn't be fair man, I can see the looks on their faces now

Old 2005-05-12, 22:09
shimbolla
Senior Metalhead

(a note to any people on this site who are nudists or believe in nudism or are a part of the National Nudists Federation or are whores who like to show it before they sell it, etc...)
Nudists should just realize that their preference of no clothing is like the use of curse words: While there's nothing literally wrong with it, you must respect how some people find it offensive. While you're around certain people, you may have to "watch your mouth" in order to not offend them. It's stupid, but it's also courtesy. And likewise, people like myself don't want to see your package. Period. If mankind would have never started wearing clothing, then it wouldn't be distracting. But regarding the last couple of thousands of years, it is. If anyone wants to reverse the process and make society into a "natural" buck naked place, then go ahead. But you, my friend, are going to have to start the trend without me.

Now we return to your original programming...

Old 2005-05-12, 22:13
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
exactly, it just wouldn't be fair man, I can see the looks on their faces now

Hahah lmao wouldn't be fair, thats classic stuff.

Old 2005-05-12, 22:43
Transient
HES BAAACK

i too, wouldnt want to show the world that i have a vagin-er,penis

Old 2005-05-13, 00:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Trans', are you a shemale???? omg (slaps knee) I learn something new every day.

shimbola-- I read your bunny idea to the family because I was laughing out loud at that. The ole man thinks that sounds like a wild idea. He's for it.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-05-13, 03:01
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
Today I went to school wearing the grimmest outfit this side of the frozen northern darkness...

I was aroused extra early from my slumber of death for the barren permafrost doth...

im still trying to figure out why i read that entire post 3 times in a row

Old 2005-05-13, 10:27
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

I like to fuck girls. So, yeah....I dressed in a iron maiden killers tshirt and tight levis with my leather jacket today.

MEHEHEHEMEHEMEHEMEHEMEHEME

Old 2005-05-13, 10:43
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Trans', are you a shemale???? omg (slaps knee) I learn something new every day.

shimbola-- I read your bunny idea to the family because I was laughing out loud at that. The ole man thinks that sounds like a wild idea. He's for it.

yep. im also half rhino

Old 2005-05-13, 10:44
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
I like to fuck girls.

Uh... No you don't

Old 2005-05-13, 10:49
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
yep. im also half rhino

I knew a girl who looked like a rhino, she made me sick. We called her rhino-girl.

Old 2005-05-13, 11:09
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Really?! I called 'em goths.

Oh, and I'm still wearing the same pants I was last time I posted. Hmm, so that's like 6 or so days. I wore a different shirt yesterday...but now I'm wearing the same shirt again. I fucking rule. And save laundry money.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-05-13 at 11:13.

Old 2005-05-13, 11:11
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-05-13, 18:23
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Uh... No you don't

I guess you're right. All the girls I fuck(under18) always tell me to stop fucking them like 10 minutes into it. I must be sooooo bad in bed. Either that or the fact that I am hung like a matyr freaks them out and hurts their little pussies.

It's my guitarists birthday today, so I am going to find some WOMEN for him. And hopefuly find some ladies myself.

Old 2005-05-13, 18:24
Mordor
Post-whore

ya smelly bastard lol

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!

Old 2005-05-13, 18:26
Mordor
Post-whore

Quote:
I guess you're right. All the girls I fuck(under18) always tell me to stop fucking them like 10 minutes into it. I must be sooooo bad in bed. Either that or the fact that I am hung like a matyr freaks them out and hurts their little pussies.

It's my guitarists birthday today, so I am going to find some WOMEN for him. And hopefuly find some ladies myself.

you fucvking man whore

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!

Old 2005-05-13, 18:35
SARS
Post-whore

he is a fuckin' whore......

Old 2005-05-14, 00:47
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:

Hung like a martyr? You take the black metal thing way too seriously.

Maybe they tell you to stop fucking them because unwilling sex=rape

Old 2005-05-14, 01:16
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

that made me laugh

i guess since im no w drunk, ots of things can do that though. cheese!

Old 2005-05-14, 09:20
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:

you're signature is so true....

Old 2005-05-14, 16:29
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Hung like a martyr? You take the black metal thing way too seriously.

That was a MEGADETH lyric, and I don't take black metal seriosuly at all. As a nothingist, I don't take anything as far as religion and ways of life seriously. I do what the fuck I want and forge my own path.

If they ask me to have sex with them, and I say ok and fuck them, and they tell me to stop after they asked me to fuck them. it isn't rape, I asked a cop, his name is Machine of Hate and he is at blistering forums. He is also one of the stupidest humans I have ever met online.

Six feet under 420 takes the cake though, using you're instead of your. And also, why the fuck did you decide to use the _ character between every one of your words? Do you speak english as your native language, Six_Feet_Under_420, or did you just not learn how to spell properly? I suck at spelling too, but that is something you should have learned in 1st grade, and again in 2nd grade after the teacher told you to stop being a dumbfuck and realize that you're means you are.

I haven't slept in 30 hours, I have been writing songs, I will post riffs later, just to let people here know how much of a fucking faggot I am.

Last edited by Jittery Sniper : 2005-05-14 at 16:35. Reason: I am a faggot who fucks buttholes even though poop comes out of them alot and is often encrusted around the rectal area

Old 2005-05-14, 16:39
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

I'm dutch so yeah my english isn't perfect But i noticed that mistake and i'm truly sorry

And why I used the _ between the words. In a lot of inet places they don't let you use spaces between words so i kinda took the habit of using the _ instead. And why is that gay ? I'm not the one wearing 50 freakin nails on my arm to obtain T3H TRU3 M3TAL LOOK !!!111!!!! OMG YOU'RE SO COOL !!!11!!!.

please...

Old 2005-05-14, 16:51
Transient
HES BAAACK

dont take any shit from him SFU. tell him to argue with you in nederlander! (isnt that the word for dutch?)

Old 2005-05-14, 17:02
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

nederlander is someone who lives here. Nederlands is the language

And jittery sniper edited his post to look a bit smarter He took out the part that using _ is gay to make my post look stupid. OMG YOU'RE so pathetic Is that spelled good for you now ? You stupid cunt...

Last edited by Six_Feet_Under_420 : 2005-05-14 at 17:14.

Old 2005-05-14, 17:04
Transient
HES BAAACK

hahaha

how do you say "hello how are you doing" in nederlands?

Old 2005-05-14, 17:06
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

you say : Hallo, hoe gaat het met je ?

Old 2005-05-14, 17:07
Transient
HES BAAACK

aha very cool, takk

Old 2005-05-15, 00:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
yep. im also half rhino

That explains the horn.

Jitter-bug-- If you are similar around females like you are here I can understand the girl's points of view completely. I know why they want you gone in 10 minutes. It takes less than 5 for a guy and your inflate-a-dick broke so you can't pump it up for round 2, right? So why bother. You sound like you like to blow your own horn loudly instead of being giving.

Hmm, maybe you and rhino-boy should get together.

j/k Tranny, I wouldn't wish that on you or anyone here.

Old 2005-05-15, 01:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

I changed my pants last night. Phew...they got soaked from sweating....from moving out of my dorm and to home!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my band's page

Old 2005-05-15, 02:22
Transient
HES BAAACK

ew metal mom talking about penis

Old 2005-05-15, 05:17
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

She just OWNED his ass too.

Old 2005-05-15, 11:37
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Rhino horns are made of hair.

Old 2005-05-15, 17:38
rabbifoodslicer
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Rhino horns are made of hair.

and toenail clippings

Old 2005-05-16, 09:24
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
nederlander is someone who lives here. Nederlands is the language

And jittery sniper edited his post to look a bit smarter He took out the part that using _ is gay to make my post look stupid. OMG YOU'RE so pathetic Is that spelled good for you now ? You stupid cunt...

You are named after one of the gayest bands of all time, you suck more than I ever could. And yeah, I openly admit, I am a fucking moron. Big deal, I can shred guitar, and make it fast and rude with bitches. Yeah bitches, and not in some kind of homie way, just hot bitches. So fuck off, go blow chris faggot fucking barnes you jesus asspump motherfucker.

You said OMG! You must have a dick like this big --> Not saying mione is much bigger but I suck so it doesnt matter if I am hung like a german shepard.

Old 2005-05-16, 09:38
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
I'm dutch so yeah my english isn't perfect But i noticed that mistake and i'm truly sorry

And why I used the _ between the words. In a lot of inet places they don't let you use spaces between words so i kinda took the habit of using the _ instead. And why is that gay ? I'm not the one wearing 50 freakin nails on my arm to obtain T3H TRU3 M3TAL LOOK !!!111!!!! OMG YOU'RE SO COOL !!!11!!!.

please...

Dude, one thing you don't know about me is this, I am a fucking dumbfuck faggot assfucking girlfucker dickhead assfaggot boob fondler dickhead. The truely metal look is NOT COOL. Being cool is fucking gay, you cocksucking christian whore. Fuck you and your jesus you faggot. Go fuck some african and get aids you fuckspank.

Or, why dont you realize this a message board and everything I say hear is a joke for the most part? I am just trying to have some fun, and you fucks take it all seriosuly. Fuck you, you fucking fucks of fags. WE SHALL KILL THE WHORES OF CHRIST< HAIL SATAN<>@@@@@@@@@@

Old 2005-05-16, 09:44
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
That explains the horn.

Jitter-bug-- If you are similar around females like you are here I can understand the girl's points of view completely. I know why they want you gone in 10 minutes. It takes less than 5 for a guy and your inflate-a-dick broke so you can't pump it up for round 2, right? So why bother. You sound like you like to blow your own horn loudly instead of being giving.

Hmm, maybe you and rhino-boy should get together.

j/k Tranny, I wouldn't wish that on you or anyone here.
Thing is, I do too much for girls. And they think I am a pushover. I hang weights from my dick instead of pumping(for the most part ) No serisously though I do, and if I take that much time out of my day to have 5 lbs strapped to my schlong....I must be a pussywhipped fagfuck. Right? Yeah kinda, I like girls alot though. And when I fuck them, or get intimate, I try to get them off. I have been blue balled so many times just cause some girl asks me to stop. I do have a slightly large penis, I guess. But to me is looks teeny weeny. But I still to this day have girls tell me to stop for certain reasons. It sucks.

I have to smoke stuff, I need some cigarettes. Fuck jesus christ he is a fucking jewish faggot.

Old 2005-05-16, 10:48
fatdanny
Post-whore

Are you pissed (England style) or completely stupid?

Old 2005-05-16, 13:26
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
Dude, one thing you don't know about me is this, I am a fucking dumbfuck faggot assfucking girlfucker dickhead assfaggot boob fondler dickhead. The truely metal look is NOT COOL. Being cool is fucking gay, you cocksucking christian whore. Fuck you and your jesus you faggot. Go fuck some african and get aids you fuckspank.

Or, why dont you realize this a message board and everything I say hear is a joke for the most part? I am just trying to have some fun, and you fucks take it all seriosuly. Fuck you, you fucking fucks of fags. WE SHALL KILL THE WHORES OF CHRIST< HAIL SATAN<>@@@@@@@@@@

Quote:
Thing is, I do too much for girls. And they think I am a pushover. I hang weights from my dick instead of pumping(for the most part ) No serisously though I do, and if I take that much time out of my day to have 5 lbs strapped to my schlong....I must be a pussywhipped fagfuck. Right? Yeah kinda, I like girls alot though. And when I fuck them, or get intimate, I try to get them off. I have been blue balled so many times just cause some girl asks me to stop. I do have a slightly large penis, I guess. But to me is looks teeny weeny. But I still to this day have girls tell me to stop for certain reasons. It sucks.

I have to smoke stuff, I need some cigarettes. Fuck jesus christ he is a fucking jewish faggot.

Quote:
You are named after one of the gayest bands of all time, you suck more than I ever could. And yeah, I openly admit, I am a fucking moron. Big deal, I can shred guitar, and make it fast and rude with bitches. Yeah bitches, and not in some kind of homie way, just hot bitches. So fuck off, go blow chris faggot fucking barnes you jesus asspump motherfucker.

You said OMG! You must have a dick like this big --> Not saying mione is much bigger but I suck so it doesnt matter if I am hung like a german shepard.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA H

serious...

You must be the dumbest fuck i've ever seen. And i wipe my ass with your schredding abilities

And fucking 12 year olds isn't impressive. And you must be so proud of youre 2 inch cock It suprises me that girls want to fuck with you. If I got hit by a bus 10 times, somebody would take a shit on my face, bury me to rott. And dig me up a year later I would stilll look a 100000 times better than you. And i'm not very good looking

Last edited by Six_Feet_Under_420 : 2005-05-16 at 13:32.

Old 2005-05-16, 13:58
LordofStorms
Post-whore

well.........this thread went to hell in a handbasket.

Old 2005-05-16, 14:03
shimbolla
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
well.........this thread went to hell in a handbasket.

Oh yes. Pure fagdancing. Only a matter of time before FBS blows some shit up. Or maybe Def will show his 2-second hostile side of "shut the fuck up, wankers". Yet no matter how it is done, the fagdancing will not be tolerated. I'm getting out of the way before this fucker detonates. Bring in the explosives, gods of metaltabs.

Old 2005-05-16, 14:05
the_bleeding
Post-whore

i dont wear spikes >_<
they fuck the finish on my guitar

..... its alll about the leather handcuffs
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2005-05-16, 16:10
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA H

serious...

You must be the dumbest fuck i've ever seen. And i wipe my ass with your schredding abilities

And fucking 12 year olds isn't impressive. And you must be so proud of youre 2 inch cock It suprises me that girls want to fuck with you. If I got hit by a bus 10 times, somebody would take a shit on my face, bury me to rott. And dig me up a year later I would stilll look a 100000 times better than you. And i'm not very good looking
Well, if 2 inches turns out to be just under 8 when it's hard, then it doesnt matter how small it can get. I'm nordic, hence the painful shrinkage. I am a member at mos pe forums, and have also pioneered alot of pe exercises. I was one of the first people to actually realize pe is real, and the world of pumps/pills and creams for a larger dick were false. It takes hard work, dedication, etc. I have a large dick man, if I say it's small it's in jest. And size doesn't really mean a whole lot, girls never cared that my genitals were 30-40% larger than their boyfriends. They would just continue to call me, until they dumped their boyfriend, or found out how fucking dumb I am.

Then again this is the net, calm down man. I ain't pissed at you. This isn't some kind of grudge. I thought you guys didn't get all bent out of shape here, like the faggots at blistering. Granted, blistering has some cool cats, it's just the mod section of MoH and all these other sissy chickenshit pansies.

All kinds of girls want to fuck me, because I am realistic. I don't hold back, I don't care about your views, yet I will respond to anything you say. No apparent motive, I just hope you realize that there is more to insulting people that just random insipid falsifications that were obviously meant to be satyrical. Nice try though, and since you can't speak proper english(my first language isn't english either faggot) you might as well take my huge throbbing cock out of your mouth. Want pictures fag? I got them, so you can see me, my ugly face, and my dick that is twice as big as yours, at least.

In short, girls want to fuck me cause they know I have a dick, then realize that huge dicks arent cool. I am the biggest dick some people ever meet both literally and comically speaking.

Just chill out man, seriously go smoke some pot, But I bet my pot is better than yours.

Old 2005-05-16, 16:15
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Goddammit will you guys drop it with the "Who's penis is bigger" debate.

Old 2005-05-16, 16:36
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

okay...hell with it. I will stop the discussion also I wasn't pissed. Just very irritated.

E- beer for you

Old 2005-05-16, 17:32
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
okay...hell with it. I will stop the discussion also I wasn't pissed. Just very irritated.

E- beer for you

Old 2005-05-16, 18:08
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:

E- beer for you

I'm just a metalhead. I don't get pissed, when people think I am pissed off it's like NO! I am just trying to remember what triumph of death sounded like or something.

Sorry to irritate you, I am a fucking ass. But I like this place, so I'll start giving respect where it is due. And I'm sure you fucking wail an axe, I know it's what I live for.

here is a typical weekend for me

*passes joint to left.* *chugs ichouse furiously* *gets drunk and ends up puking in the bushes.* I havent puked in months, but still, it happens sometimes. It's the cheap liqour, fuck that cheap whisky.

Old 2005-05-16, 18:14
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:

Will do, if you guys want to talk about dicks and who is bigger go to mattersofsize.com I post as AcesHigh and would answer any questions for you.

Back to clothes, fashion sucks, that is why my bassist looks like a product of modern society, and I look like a well...you seen my fagphoto right? He looks like a lifeguard, and I look like a well....and it's ok, I don't care how people dress. Hence this thread. Don't fit in, don't try to be cool. Just make it fast and rude, it's all about the metal in the end. Not the finish of your guitar(jesus christ, who cares? it still plays right?) or the clothes you have on.

Old 2005-05-16, 22:38
powersofterror
Forum Leader

If you don't care how you dress, you probably won't get a job higher than somewhere in your mall.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-05-16, 23:30
Transient
HES BAAACK

im with powers on this one. youll grow out of that "attention getting" phase. i said before, standard metalhead dressing is fine, band shirt (no baby rapings please) jeans, boots. but dressing like a complete moron is just trying to get attention. you arent anymore hardcore than me, and i wear what i want AND have friends!!

Old 2005-05-16, 23:40
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think someone stold it.

Jitter-Bug-- Actually some of your posts are pretty funny to me. You're so exciteable.

on another note... I was looking in a pencil box I have odds and ends in looking for the screw for the guitar strap and found a roach in it. Since I'm the only one who ever sits in this particulat spot it had to be mine and since it's been over a year since I smoked anything it's gotta be over a year old.

Go back to your penile talk now. This is educational. I've got my popcorn and lawn chair to watch.

Old 2005-05-17, 12:54
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
im with powers on this one. youll grow out of that "attention getting" phase. i said before, standard metalhead dressing is fine, band shirt (no baby rapings please) jeans, boots. but dressing like a complete moron is just trying to get attention. you arent anymore hardcore than me, and i wear what i want AND have friends!!

I wear what I want to, and I know some inspid douchebag is going to tell me it's "an attention getting phase." I don't give a fuck what you think regarding me, transient.

Old 2005-05-17, 12:54
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think someone stold it.

Jitter-Bug-- Actually some of your posts are pretty funny to me. You're so exciteable.

on another note... I was looking in a pencil box I have odds and ends in looking for the screw for the guitar strap and found a roach in it. Since I'm the only one who ever sits in this particulat spot it had to be mine and since it's been over a year since I smoked anything it's gotta be over a year old.

Go back to your penile talk now. This is educational. I've got my popcorn and lawn chair to watch.
Why don't I just send you a picture of it?

Old 2005-05-17, 16:45
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
I wear what I want to, and I know some inspid douchebag is going to tell me it's "an attention getting phase." I don't give a fuck what you think regarding me, transient.

The fact that you say what you wear in the first place shows that you care. Obviously. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread to try to prove how metal you are and how much you don't care.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-05-17, 17:56
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Why don't you where some pink spikes sometime to go with that baby blue guitar? You have a image that you keep up, even though you say you wear what you want, but truth is you wear whatever you want as long as it falls within the image of being trOO and grim. Am I right? Looking metal has a wide range of options in clothing and accessories in todays times. For example, what color will you get your custom B.C. Rich guitar made? I don't think it will be pink or baby blue will it, because those colors will never be seen as something a metalhead would use. If anything I think you will get it black or red. You might as well just say that you ARE trying to look metal.

Old 2005-05-17, 20:41
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you where some pink spikes sometime to go with that baby blue guitar? You have a image that you keep up, even though you say you wear what you want, but truth is you wear whatever you want as long as it falls within the image of being trOO and grim. Am I right? Looking metal has a wide range of options in clothing and accessories in todays times. For example, what color will you get your custom B.C. Rich guitar made? I don't think it will be pink or baby blue will it, because those colors will never be seen as something a metalhead would use. If anything I think you will get it black or red. You might as well just say that you ARE trying to look metal.

Dude, I wear pink, alot. And I wear makeup too. Funny how you think color pertains to anything, since visuals are just reflections of light entering our eyes. And I am not joking around either. To me, if I get a reaction out of people based on outside appearance, they can go rob a fucking spermbank and get to chugging specimens. When you walk down the streets, do you pay attention to anyone? Not me, unless it's a metal seeming chick. Other than that I walk around, and blend in fine. OMG HE HAS NAILS. You know how often I actually wear that? Not very, so stop painting yourself retarded with all your judgemental viewpoints. For I have nothing better to do than point out your idiotic comments. Pink spikes huh? Why bother, I have a piece of carboard that has 20 bic pins in it, and I am going to put it on, and show you just how much I care about kvlt or grim. I make fun of black metal attire, and myself for that matter more than you ever could. So try all you fucking want, it is funny to some, so I guess I appreciate you making me a target. A target to cover up your own insecurites as a man!!!!1111111!!1111oneoneone

Dude, get in touch with reality. You can't make idiotic assumptions based on a handful of posts I made, regardless of their quality. Can I not joke around here sometimes? Am I ALWAYS going to be taken seriously, just because I put metal in front of my fucking life. Dude, I live for this. And I have way too much going on for me to let some message board savy's opinion bother me. Good luck in life.

TROO and GRIM? you seem to care alot about how I dress. Listen dude, I could go on and on about how I think you are the byproduct of a broken condom but who would actually give a shit? You? Doubt it.

Old 2005-05-17, 20:57
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

oh man...this thread is funny as shit

Old 2005-05-17, 21:08
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
The fact that you say what you wear in the first place shows that you care. Obviously. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have made this thread to try to prove how metal you are and how much you don't care.

How so? What is your logic? I care? Dude, I wear spandex too, Like when I ride a bike. You know, biker spandex. Yeah, I wear my nail gauntlet right along with my fucking spandex bike riding shorts. I don't always try to look tru or kvlt or nekr0. I also like to look like a normal guy, when I associate with females. Check this other picture out of me, do I look all true and kvlted out?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...er/P1010142.jpg

or this one with some random seeming female, oh wait that's.....who is that? I don't even know. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...er/P1010007.jpg

I am so true it's ridiculous. See, I always have those nails on, always. I shower with them, sleep with them. Yeah, I am so grim necro, true, kvlt, frostbitten and ravenmasterized. I am teh kvltest necro ass spinner!111one

Old 2005-05-17, 21:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Nice gitfiddle.

Old 2005-05-17, 21:14
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

must hurt sleeping with 50 nails on your arm.

Old 2005-05-17, 21:23
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Nice gitfiddle.

It's a fidguitler.

Old 2005-05-17, 21:33
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
It's a fidguitler.

Okey doke

Old 2005-05-17, 21:51
Jittery Sniper
Senior Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Okey doke

Old 2005-05-17, 22:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

Did you expect more from me? So sorry. I'll be more vocal next time I tell you ya have a nice twanger. But that guitar is very asthetically nice. That's why i commented on it. I didn't even pay attention to what kind it was.