Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2002-06-12, 15:17
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldgor

But hell.. Burning churches is fine in my book.

No, that's way wrong.

Fender0823: ok here's a good one.........
Fender0823: what if u could have all the babes u wanted in ur bed, but once a month u had to wear a shirt in public that said "I like my men in short shorts" would u do it
Fender0823: :-X god im scary
Fender0823: lol
Fender0823: this is what alcohol does to me.
Ulimnar: hell yeah i would, lol, that'd be hilarious
Fender0823: lmfao!!!!!!!
Fender0823: hahahahahahaha
Fender0823: can i put this in my sig on metaltabs
Fender0823: lololol
Ulimnar: but I'd also carry a gun for any homos that took it seriously

"Wally Leaves us officially" - Ulimnar: lol I think it'll work now...goodbye man
Ulimnar signed off at 10:09:37 PM.
Old 2002-06-12, 15:20
Metalhead

Send a message via ICQ to holding fears Send a message via AIM to holding fears
It was either churches or jewish temples, both I think, but whatever. This guy really has weird views, go to the Burzum site, it has a lot.
Old 2002-06-12, 15:22
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by holding fears
It was either churches or jewish temples, both I think, but whatever. This guy really has weird views, go to the Burzum site, it has a lot.

Alright I will.

Fender0823: what if u could have all the babes u wanted in ur bed, but once a month u had to wear a shirt in public that said "I like my men in short shorts" would u do it

"Wally Leaves us officially" - Ulimnar: lol I think it'll work now...goodbye man
Old 2002-06-12, 15:26
Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Euronymous
That's it you crackheads, here's the thing:

-In 1991 singer of Mayhem Dead killed himself with by shooting himself in the head with a shotgun. Oystein (Euro) was the first to find him, and took a few pictures, besides taking a few pieces of his brain.

-By 1993 Oystein was on the head of the Norwegian Black Metal scene, with a store called Helvete and a record label called Deathlike Silence Productions. Among a few bands on this label was found Burzum, Kristian Vikernes' band (now Varg Vikernes) which was never payed for by Oystein, because that man was so shit poor that any records bought off of DSP he needed to buy food off. Also, in this period Varg lived with Euro for a few months and things changed between them. There were many theories why, but Varg went to Oystein's house in August and went upstairs. When Oystein opened the door, Varg attacked him and stabbed him to death. Some while later he was arrested and put into jail. He's still serving some 20 something years, so he'll be there for a while.

Done.

P.S.: Burning churches rules
Old 2002-06-12, 15:28
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous
That's it you crackheads, here's the thing:

-In 1991 singer of Mayhem Dead killed himself with by shooting himself in the head with a shotgun. Oystein (Euro) was the first to find him, and took a few pictures, besides taking a few pieces of his brain.

-By 1993 Oystein was on the head of the Norwegian Black Metal scene, with a store called Helvete and a record label called Deathlike Silence Productions. Among a few bands on this label was found Burzum, Kristian Vikernes' band (now Varg Vikernes) which was never payed for by Oystein, because that man was so shit poor that any records bought off of DSP he needed to buy food off. Also, in this period Varg lived with Euro for a few months and things changed between them. There were many theories why, but Varg went to Oystein's house in August and went upstairs. When Oystein opened the door, Varg attacked him and stabbed him to death. Some while later he was arrested and put into jail. He's still serving some 20 something years, so he'll be there for a while.

Done.

P.S.: Burning churches rules

Thanks for the stitch.

Old 2002-06-12, 15:42
Kjeldgor

FREE GRISHNACKH!!!
Old 2002-06-12, 17:36
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldgor
FREE GRISHNACKH!!!

*smack* lol

Old 2002-06-12, 17:57
Metalhead

Hmm, Varg didn't attack Euro first, read:

What EXACTLY were you convicted for?

I was convicted for; theft and possession of 125 Kg of Dynamite and 26 Kg of Glynite (another type of explosives); arson of four Jewish temples (churches), wherof three burned to the ground; three cases of burglary (in search for weapons some claimed…); 1st degree murder (although it was really second degree murder); and… yes, I think that was it .

I was charged for arsoning a fifth Jewish temple (Fantoft Stavechurch); one or two cases of grave-desecration; and they took some 3000 rounds of rifle and pistol ammunition (but the police just took it, and never even mentioned it on the list of confiscated items). I was found not guilty in burning the Fantoft church, and the prosecutor actually advised the jury himself not to find me guilty of those charges - simply because they were utterly ridiculous and there was no proof whatsoever that I had done such things! (like grave desecration).

I told the Court that I was guilty of the theft and possession of dynamite/glynite, and I told them I was guilty of ‘voluntary manslaughter’ in self-defence. Meaning it was in self-defence, but I understood that in their view, in their legal system, it was legally ‘voluntary manslaughter’, as I no longer was in a position where my life was DIRECTLY threatened after Aarseth (the guy I killed) ran out of the apartment.

As for the proof in the case there were no technical proof in ANY of the cases, except in the dynamite/glynite case of course, where they found 150Kg of it in my cellar…

In all the other cases I am found guilty solely because of ONE or TWO witnesses in each case, claiming I had done it, or been there, or the like. Some of the proof was so thin that my new lawyer said he was surprised I was convicted in the first place. In one case it was OBVIOUS I have not done it (the Åsane Kirke-case).

So I would say, they never proved these things, but I was convicted anyway!

You say Mayhem founder Oystein Aarseth was killed in self-defense? Why would he want to kill you in the first place?

He wanted to kill me for several reasons. I dumped his label, and by doing that left him with a label with only bands that sold extemely bad (Abruptum, and some other trash). I made him look like a complete fool several times - i.e. from making fun of him to disclosing his many lies to others. I started to spread racist propaganda to our milieu. But most importantly I managed to become more interesting for the media, than he was. For some reason it was very important for him to be ‘the centre’ of everything. This was of course because I did something, while he was just talking about these things - so after a while nobody took him serious, as they saw that he was just full of talk, and no action. He blamed me for this, since I was the person - he believed - responsible for making him look like a wimp (which he was of course).

You must remember that he had been ‘the centre’ of the movement a long time, he was 25 years old, while I was only 19 (and 20 when I killed him), and he took it very serious when people started listening to me instead of him. He was a Communist, and hated the fact that "everybody" was fully into my nationalist and racist views - that is, after a while of course. In short he didn’t like the development, and wanted to put and end to it by killing me. First he tried to find proof against me for several crimes he ‘knew’ I had committed, but he failed to do so.

The reason I disrespected him was simply because he was completely incompetent and incapable of running his label efficiently. He was full of big words and never did anything as he promised to do. He was obsessed with this ‘Satanist’ thing, while I wanted to spread Odinism in the scene (and he hated me for that as well). He was disgusting, watching dirty movies all the time, and we even suspected him for being bisexual or homosexual! I did not want anything to do with him, and did nothing to my contempt for him to anybody! He was a pig, and I told that to ‘everybody’!

I was a bit pissed because I had wasted so much time, belief and energy on his label, and everything was a waste! I was young alright, but still was a fool to believe in his label in the first place.

To put it short there were a lot of reasons for me to hate him, and because of my respectable way of handling this he had a reason to hate me as well; I told the truth about him, and for sure the truth is very often uncomfortable for many!

I meant - and still mean - that I killed him in self-defence, simply because it was he who attacked me, and not the other way around, when I showed up in his apartment that evening to tell him to "fuck off" (to put it that way). He intended to torture me to death, filming it and selling it as a ‘snuff’ movie to others - and I knew this because a friend of his told me about it. He attacked me and he tried to kill me (with a knife). He failed miserably alright, but I knew that if I did not end "the show" there I would only give him a second chance, and of course I saw no point in doing that. Maybe he was more successful (for a change…) the second time? That is why I mean it was in self-defence. In beginning it was self-defence, even legally, but when he started to flee it was no longer legally, and I then call the killing a ‘preventative action’, ‘preventative self-defence’.
Old 2002-06-12, 18:06
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Hmm, Varg didn't attack Euro first, read:

What EXACTLY were you convicted for?

I was convicted for; theft and possession of 125 Kg of Dynamite and 26 Kg of Glynite (another type of explosives); arson of four Jewish temples (churches), wherof three burned to the ground; three cases of burglary (in search for weapons some claimed…); 1st degree murder (although it was really second degree murder); and… yes, I think that was it .

I was charged for arsoning a fifth Jewish temple (Fantoft Stavechurch); one or two cases of grave-desecration; and they took some 3000 rounds of rifle and pistol ammunition (but the police just took it, and never even mentioned it on the list of confiscated items). I was found not guilty in burning the Fantoft church, and the prosecutor actually advised the jury himself not to find me guilty of those charges - simply because they were utterly ridiculous and there was no proof whatsoever that I had done such things! (like grave desecration).

I told the Court that I was guilty of the theft and possession of dynamite/glynite, and I told them I was guilty of ‘voluntary manslaughter’ in self-defence. Meaning it was in self-defence, but I understood that in their view, in their legal system, it was legally ‘voluntary manslaughter’, as I no longer was in a position where my life was DIRECTLY threatened after Aarseth (the guy I killed) ran out of the apartment.

As for the proof in the case there were no technical proof in ANY of the cases, except in the dynamite/glynite case of course, where they found 150Kg of it in my cellar…

In all the other cases I am found guilty solely because of ONE or TWO witnesses in each case, claiming I had done it, or been there, or the like. Some of the proof was so thin that my new lawyer said he was surprised I was convicted in the first place. In one case it was OBVIOUS I have not done it (the Åsane Kirke-case).

So I would say, they never proved these things, but I was convicted anyway!

You say Mayhem founder Oystein Aarseth was killed in self-defense? Why would he want to kill you in the first place?

He wanted to kill me for several reasons. I dumped his label, and by doing that left him with a label with only bands that sold extemely bad (Abruptum, and some other trash). I made him look like a complete fool several times - i.e. from making fun of him to disclosing his many lies to others. I started to spread racist propaganda to our milieu. But most importantly I managed to become more interesting for the media, than he was. For some reason it was very important for him to be ‘the centre’ of everything. This was of course because I did something, while he was just talking about these things - so after a while nobody took him serious, as they saw that he was just full of talk, and no action. He blamed me for this, since I was the person - he believed - responsible for making him look like a wimp (which he was of course).

You must remember that he had been ‘the centre’ of the movement a long time, he was 25 years old, while I was only 19 (and 20 when I killed him), and he took it very serious when people started listening to me instead of him. He was a Communist, and hated the fact that "everybody" was fully into my nationalist and racist views - that is, after a while of course. In short he didn’t like the development, and wanted to put and end to it by killing me. First he tried to find proof against me for several crimes he ‘knew’ I had committed, but he failed to do so.

The reason I disrespected him was simply because he was completely incompetent and incapable of running his label efficiently. He was full of big words and never did anything as he promised to do. He was obsessed with this ‘Satanist’ thing, while I wanted to spread Odinism in the scene (and he hated me for that as well). He was disgusting, watching dirty movies all the time, and we even suspected him for being bisexual or homosexual! I did not want anything to do with him, and did nothing to my contempt for him to anybody! He was a pig, and I told that to ‘everybody’!

I was a bit pissed because I had wasted so much time, belief and energy on his label, and everything was a waste! I was young alright, but still was a fool to believe in his label in the first place.

To put it short there were a lot of reasons for me to hate him, and because of my respectable way of handling this he had a reason to hate me as well; I told the truth about him, and for sure the truth is very often uncomfortable for many!

I meant - and still mean - that I killed him in self-defence, simply because it was he who attacked me, and not the other way around, when I showed up in his apartment that evening to tell him to "fuck off" (to put it that way). He intended to torture me to death, filming it and selling it as a ‘snuff’ movie to others - and I knew this because a friend of his told me about it. He attacked me and he tried to kill me (with a knife). He failed miserably alright, but I knew that if I did not end "the show" there I would only give him a second chance, and of course I saw no point in doing that. Maybe he was more successful (for a change…) the second time? That is why I mean it was in self-defence. In beginning it was self-defence, even legally, but when he started to flee it was no longer legally, and I then call the killing a ‘preventative action’, ‘preventative self-defence’.

Whoa, intense.

Old 2002-06-12, 18:10
Metalhead

That should hopefully set everything straight.
Old 2002-06-12, 18:24
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
That should hopefully set everything straight.

I'm not saying this to start an argument, but what makes u think his account of the story is what actually happened?

Old 2002-06-12, 18:33
Metalhead

Varg is not the type to lie, trust me on that, see how he admitted to some of the stuff he did? Plus, go read some of the stuff on the site, you'll be surprised at how intellectual he is.
Old 2002-06-12, 18:36
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Varg is not the type to lie, trust me on that, see how he admitted to some of the stuff he did? Plus, go read some of the stuff on the site, you'll be surprised at how intellectual he is.

alright, ill check it out now.

Old 2003-02-07, 07:45
Senior Metalhead

Hm yeah what you guys posted is quite the true story..

About Dead's skull , it was hellhammer who picked them up and made a necklace with them. Then you have the rumour of Euronymous taking his brain and cooking it...

And about Euro's murder. Varg supposedly stabbed him in the face 30 times , the last one being a stab in the eye. Blackthrone and another dude helped Grishnack to kill Euronymous.

And it was varg ONLY who burned the Skjold church.

Old 2003-02-07, 19:50
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

i can't believe that i read that whole thing.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx
Old 2003-02-07, 23:56
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Just becasue varg said he did it in self defense dosent make him innocent. He probally didn't, and the story could easy be the other way around. You really shoudent believe everything you read, espically if its some one that is involved in it and is bieng accused of it. And for every one that replied with "Burning churches is cool", i dont see you doing it.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2003-02-08, 01:45
New Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Bathory

Blackthrone and another dude helped Grishnack to kill Euronymous.

[/B]

So he wasnt alone when he came to euronymous's house and was attacked? Doesn't that kinda imply the three of them meant to kill him? whatever happened to the other 2 guys? Regarless, the whole story is ridiculously disturbing.
Old 2003-02-08, 03:59
Lord Malphas

well there was only 2 guys but only Varg went in ...the other one stayed outside ... and for the third guy he was in Bergen and was supposed to make a withdraw(sp) in an ATM machine with Varg's card so they could have proof that Varg was in Bergen at the time Euronymous was killed but Varg left the wrong card (very stupid) ...so that says that the "self-defense" story was just shit made up by Varg ...and it was just 23 stabs ...and just 1 in the face(skull)
Old 2003-02-08, 18:56
Senior Metalhead

Sup Lord Malphas! Varg is a complete idiot. Anyway... i read an interview and Varg himself said that he stabbed Euronymous about 20 times in the head , especially the eyes...

Oh and i wrote Blackthrone instead of Blackthorn in my previous post... Sorry about that.

Im sure if Varg ever gets out of prision , one hardcore Mayhem fan will shoot him in the head..

Old 2003-02-08, 19:07
Lord Malphas

yeah I know ... someone will ... there's people that are waiting for Varg to come out to avenge Euronymous