MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  #1  
Old 2009-11-23, 03:55
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
RTT #161: Was Hitler Circumcised?

Maybe that's what all his fuss was about!

Cunt.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2009-11-23, 04:37
7-string warlord's Avatar
7-string warlord 7-string warlord is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Emory, Texas
Posts: 1,280
Circumcision!

I bet that would suck!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Man oh man I'm in the mood for some meat right about now, so much so that I don't even care how implicitly gay this sentence is.

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2009-11-23, 05:55
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
I`ll ask for you when the next meeting of our local nationalsocialistic party is.
For sure I`ll get the beating of my life but that`d be worth it
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2009-11-23, 05:55
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Circumcision is totally bizarre to me, especially when people get it done for no reason other than it makes their cock look better/bigger (allegedly). Having it done because it makes your cock look bigger is like how women stuff their bras to make their tits look bigger - it's all gonna be revealed at some stage, usually when it becomes apparent that you're barely touching the sides given that you've had your all natural "ribbed for her pleasure" sliced off.

I hear a lot of shit about how it's more hygienic - I don't know about the rest of you fine gentlemen but I tend to wash my cock along the with rest of my body on a fairly regular basis.

I imagine it's an incredibly uncomfortable thing to have done, not just because you're having skin peeled off of the most sensitive part of your body but because your helmet will be chaffing on the inside of your shorts all day for the rest of your life. No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
I disagree. I mean, not about the quality of his rants the past few years, but the book. I jizz every time I read it. One of the best books I ever bought, and cheap, too.

I also enjoy the pics of his worshipers on his book tours. I'd definitely show up if he did one around here and I could get there.
It certainly had its moments, but as I read it I got a distinct sense of that horrid "reunion show" atmosphere you get with sitcoms and the like. It's hard to describe, but when certain comedians get to a certain level of success they start leaning a little too heavily on that fact. Kinda like "remember that time when..." anecdotes; they depend on hindsight coupled with an already substantial knowledge of past jokes/events, and it's basically a rehashing and revisiting of something, milking it for every available laugh. Or catchphrases, which are done to death once they become popular. A perfect example is when a weekly show (especially a cartoon show) is made into a feature length movie, with that almost inevitable decline in quality - to me, Maddox's book feels like the "movie version" of his website, and not long after its publication the website itself followed suit, which is also what tends to happen with aforementioned toonage.

The first batch of book signing photos were mildly amusing, as was some of the video footage showing Maddox in king's robes etc., but he's been posting that stuff for over 3 years now haha.

Have you read the new extended version of his book? If so, is there enough new material in it to warrant buying a copy if you already have the original?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2009-11-23, 05:58
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I tend to wash my cock


LOOOOLL!!!1!1!!*#!
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2009-11-23, 07:05
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
LOOOOLL!!!1!1!!*#!
Hahahaha! Ahhhhh my argument is falling apart at the seams!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2009-11-23, 09:03
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
Uncircumcised cocks are fucking disgusting.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2009-11-23, 09:23
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Uncircumcised cocks are fucking disgusting.



O man, the pure gayness wrapped in that statement is priceless. Someone, I'm laughing to hard to scorn him or poke fun do it do, do it now.

Also, I'm circumcised it was done at birth. However, I've heard of a kid who lived down my road who got it done around the age of 13, showed it off a bit the stitches and what not. Seemed pretty horrid, why in hell his parents decided to do it at such a late age beats me. Wasn't like he was Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah. If i wasn't already circumcised and a made it to like 10 years old, I wouldn't even bother.
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2009-11-23, 09:42
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Circumcision is totally bizarre to me, especially when people get it done for no reason other than it makes their cock look better/bigger (allegedly).


I don't get how cutting off part of a dick will increase its mass. should make it look smaller if anything. I like having a foreskin. anyone who says its unhygenic probably does not wash their dick in the first place.

Hitler probably wasn't cut, because that's what the Jews and Americans like to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

lol

alcohol

does stuff


yeah. its like sliding down the slippery slope of stupidity
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS



Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2009-11-23 at 09:45.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2009-11-23, 11:06
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Uncircumcised cocks are fucking disgusting.
Without delving into the realms of our respective latent homosexuality, how are they disgusting? That's how they're supposed to look! There's a trend in the U.S. of having newborn babies circumcised purely for the aesthetics of it, with the patently false hygiene factor being played up as a sort of pro-cutting propaganda (to what end, I don't know (that's not even close to a pun, so FUCK off)). It's attractive to have a massive plate in your lip in certain places but it's pretty gross and needlessly painful to everyone else in the world. I don't know what the general feeling is in N. Ireland, but my own personal view is that if it was genuinely unhygienic evolution would have sorted it out for us, certainly long before the advent of soap and general cleanliness. Given that the reproductive organs are probably the most important thing we have, in evolutionary terms, my uneducated guess is that any wasted skin, opportunity for infection or poor aesthetics would have long since been sliced off us by natural selection's big knife. The social factors (such as circumcised cocks, for whatever reason, being prettier to certain groups thereby enabling circumcision-happy men to reproduce and pass on their cock-cutter genes/mentalities) is pretty much the only thing working in favour of peeling the big meaty banana, and it's nowhere near good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
O man, the pure gayness wrapped in that statement is priceless. Someone, I'm laughing to hard to scorn him or poke fun do it do, do it now.

Also, I'm circumcised it was done at birth. However, I've heard of a kid who lived down my road who got it done around the age of 13, showed it off a bit the stitches and what not. Seemed pretty horrid, why in hell his parents decided to do it at such a late age beats me. Wasn't like he was Jewish and had a Bar Mitzvah. If i wasn't already circumcised and a made it to like 10 years old, I wouldn't even bother.
The religious argument is one thing (as utterly retarded and barbaric as it may seem to me) but as you say, people getting it done late in life for no real reason is madness. You should tell that guy that he need not fear a life of skinlessness - you can regrow your foreskin!

http://www.circumstitions.com/Restore.html [I promise there's nothing sick here]

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I don't get how cutting off part of a dick will increase its mass. should make it look smaller if anything. I like having a foreskin. anyone who says its unhygenic probably does not wash their dick in the first place.
I think the idea is that the thinner shaft makes the helmet look bulkier, giving the illusion of girth. Kinda like how when short people wear shirts with vertical strips to give the impression that they're taller. It's all a tragically hilarious charade, at least it would be if it wasn't for the fact that most circumcisions are done on children without the use of aesthetic.

The benefits of having a foreskin far outweigh the drawbacks, none of which is convincing to me anyway. Wash your cock, don't become a religious fanatic and you won't have any problems. Haha it's funny to me that I even have to say "wash your cock", the implication is that if you don't have a foreskin you don't need to wash it at all, or not as much. Wash your cock either way, ya dirty cunts!

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-11-23 at 11:16.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2009-11-23, 11:14
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai JoeYngVai is offline
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
yeah. its like sliding down the slippery slope of stupidity


aye aye to that!

The fun about circumcision is that you get to keep the left overs and cook them when you turn 18 (it's an initiation thing).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2009-11-23, 11:18
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
aye aye to that!

The fun about circumcision is that you get to keep the left overs and cook them when you turn 18 (it's an initiation thing).
It wouldn't be surprising to me if the snipped hoop of flesh was used as a wedding ring in Jewish or Muslim marriage ceremonies In fact, that'd make infinitely more sense to me than simply throwing it away! At least in my scenario it'd have some symbolic connotations.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2009-11-23, 14:48
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
I`d like to be circumsiced for one day just to have this jewish feeling...Probably that`s where all the sh-words come from like schlong or schlomo or meshugge!
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2009-11-23, 15:01
7-string warlord's Avatar
7-string warlord 7-string warlord is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Emory, Texas
Posts: 1,280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
It wouldn't be surprising to me if the snipped hoop of flesh was used as a wedding ring in Jewish or Muslim marriage ceremonies In fact, that'd make infinitely more sense to me than simply throwing it away! At least in my scenario it'd have some symbolic connotations.



I've actually heard they take the foreskins from babies and use it to grow skin to be used in skin grafts. Not sure if it's true, but pretty freaky.

Anyways let me add to the debate by saying that circumcised people are dumb. Proven fact.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Man oh man I'm in the mood for some meat right about now, so much so that I don't even care how implicitly gay this sentence is.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2009-11-23, 15:07
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,537
back when i was a young lad playing in death metal...our rhythm guitarist was cut and was smaller than the rest of us, he ended up getting slapped in the face with our meat sabers. that band was kinda homo. hazing is weird.
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2009-11-23, 15:10
7-string warlord's Avatar
7-string warlord 7-string warlord is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Emory, Texas
Posts: 1,280
I've seen everyone in my band's dicks and assholes. It's really funny at first...but when you sit down and think about it....what's the point?


I think death metal is a secret way for you to get acquainted with your gay side.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Man oh man I'm in the mood for some meat right about now, so much so that I don't even care how implicitly gay this sentence is.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2009-11-23, 15:38
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, really intrested in this but on the net it's apparently non-existant, legal or otherwise. I'll stumble upon it someday.


What's that site that lets people stream movies for other people? I can't remember but my friend showed it to me awhile ago and if you can find it I'd be glad to play it for all of us. I wouldn't be able to do it until Monday though.

We can all watch it, like a giant group date! And we can not invite Dystopia, too!
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2009-11-23, 15:59
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
The problem with circumcision in the States is that its such a common practice outside of any religious reasoning that it is the expected norm which causes people to be taken back when they see the uncut version (and people are just too used to the director's cut). This is especially true for teen chicks, at least the ones I knew, who would get so used to expecting circumcised cawks that they kind of freak out when they see the natural anteater (example). When I was in my early teens I'd hear "OMG it was so gross, he wasn't circumcised!" every now and then from inexperienced girls. Its an unnecessary practice that has bullshit facts everywhere pushed by everyone, often doctors too, and I think more and more people are starting to get that now. Long live H.O.O.P.! (a million e-points to anyone that can name where this is from).

I'm cut, along with most of my friends. It doesn't bother me at all, though I definitely wouldn't do it to my kid. But hey, my calloused head from years and years of rubbing against clothing probably buys me a few extra seconds in bed! Lord knows I need it sometimes.

.. and what the fuck kind of bands are you guys playing in? Is there a group clean after every practice?
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Darko : 2009-11-23 at 16:07.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2009-11-23, 16:44
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I've actually heard they take the foreskins from babies and use it to grow skin to be used in skin grafts. Not sure if it's true, but pretty freaky.

Anyways let me add to the debate by saying that circumcised people are dumb. Proven fact.
I'd gladly donate a 10x10" patch of skin from my back to the first burn victim in the queue if it means I get to keep my foreskin. Fuck it, have my entire face, limbs and torso if you like, just keep it above the waist and below the thigh.

It's a tiny, almost microscopic comfort to me that the skins are at least being put to practical use. Then again, how many burn victims or people in need of facial skin grafts would want my cheesy remnants stretched over their skulls? According to all of your mothers; plenty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
back when i was a young lad playing in death metal...our rhythm guitarist was cut and was smaller than the rest of us, he ended up getting slapped in the face with our meat sabers. that band was kinda homo. hazing is weird.
Hahahahaha! I'm not sure which part of that paragraph I have the most questions about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I've seen everyone in my band's dicks and assholes. It's really funny at first...but when you sit down and think about it....what's the point?

I think death metal is a secret way for you to get acquainted with your gay side.
I know people who relish the look on my face when they call my name, and when I turn around they're doing a goatse-style anus stretch with their cock and balls dangling beneath. That's fine, I'm a child of the internet who's in touch with his inner queer, but what I can't fathom is why these same people ask me not to look when they're getting changed, and in fact clamber for their clothes in a panicked state if I happen to walk into the room when they're getting changed, or when they realise that I'm watching them through a telescopic lens from the next house. Where's the fuckin' logic in that?? I've seen things that no proctologist will ever see, yet they're acting like those 12-year-old girls in that locker room that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
The problem with circumcision in the States is that its such a common practice outside of any religious reasoning that it is the expected norm which causes people to be taken back when they see the uncut version (and people are just too used to the director's cut). This is especially true for teen chicks, at least the ones I knew, who would get so used to expecting circumcised cawks that they kind of freak out when they see the natural anteater (example). When I was in my early teens I'd hear "OMG it was so gross, he wasn't circumcised!" every now and then from inexperienced girls. Its an unnecessary practice that has bullshit facts everywhere pushed by everyone, often doctors too, and I think more and more people are starting to get that now. Long live H.O.O.P.! (a million e-points to anyone that can name where this is from).

I'm cut, along with most of my friends. It doesn't bother me at all, though I definitely wouldn't do it to my kid. But hey, my calloused head from years and years of rubbing against clothing probably buys me a few extra seconds in bed! Lord knows I need it sometimes.

.. and what the fuck kind of bands are you guys playing in? Is there a group clean after every practice?
Exactamundo mon brave, it's become such a social convention that people have an almost Pavolovian response to the full meat breakfast, which is sad for them and their prospective yoghurt providers - there's so much joy to be had by both parties when Little Pink Riding Hood is in the game.

Unfortunately your H.O.O.P. pic didn't work for me:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e...linking-img.gif
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2009-11-23, 16:56
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I imagine it's an incredibly uncomfortable thing to have done... because your helmet will be chaffing on the inside of your shorts all day for the rest of your life. No thanks.

No chafing here sir.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:26.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.