MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2008-12-12, 19:12
Logeorinuourn Logeorinuourn is offline
New Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Bolivia
Posts: 1
Send a message via ICQ to Logeorinuourn
Have you seen Jennifer Anistons new pics? DAMN!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2008-12-12, 19:40
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,541
tiny shit low res pics wont even get me a half chub
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2008-12-12, 20:48
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Jennifer Aniston really isn't very attractive. Her face looks like Stevie Richards (google it, motherfuckers) and it looks like someone shoved a cookie pan down the back of her pants. Other than a nice rack (which isn't very hard to find), she has about as many curves as a pencil.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2008-12-12, 21:08
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
Chris, you're crazy. I think Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2008-12-12, 21:29
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2008-12-12, 21:40
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
you gotta keep in mind her age though, she's not young like jessica biel or any of them. Aniston is a different kind of hot. She's like the mature older woman hot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2008-12-13, 00:37
viewer_from_nihil viewer_from_nihil is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32
god damn you guys are harsh lol
__________________
www.myspace.com/athroposofficial

^my band, you should listen, you won't be disappointed^
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2008-12-13, 01:17
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Chris, you're crazy. I think Jennifer Aniston is gorgeous.


Even if I thought she was pretty (again, google Stevie Richards), she has zero ass. Fuck that, she has negative ass. No curves = no chub. The truth is most people (not saying you) find her and people like her so attractive only because they are constantly told they are supposed to. The image is reinforced every single fucking day on TV, in movies, in magazines, in talk on the streets, with buddies at work/school... the sad fact is that a lot of what we find attractive in the opposite sex is a result of social conditioning and not our natural, instinctive desires. I'm not immune to it either; I need a woman with shaved legs and armpits, preferably with a shaved or trimmed cunt, too, though it isn't necessary.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2008-12-13, 01:34
estringrev's Avatar
estringrev estringrev is offline
Supreme Metalhead
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 840
I'm not normally attracted to celebrities because most times, they don't look like anything you'd come in contact with on a normal basis.

I'd take Jennifer Aniston over most other celebrities any day because she actually looks like a real woman. Also, I'm not really picky either.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2008-12-13, 01:57
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai JoeYngVai is offline
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
The image is reinforced every single fucking day on TV, in movies, in magazines, in talk on the streets, with buddies at work/school... the sad fact is that a lot of what we find attractive in the opposite sex is a result of social conditioning and not our natural, instinctive desires. I'm not immune to it either; I need a woman with shaved legs and armpits, preferably with a shaved or trimmed cunt, too, though it isn't necessary.


+ 1 on that paragraph (imo)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2008-12-13, 02:28
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,541
I like what this is turning into
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2008-12-13, 09:28
HELLBLASTER-666's Avatar
HELLBLASTER-666 HELLBLASTER-666 is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Thessaloniki,greece
Posts: 1,175
Send a message via MSN to HELLBLASTER-666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
The truth is most people (not saying you) find her and people like her so attractive only because they are constantly told they are supposed to. The image is reinforced every single fucking day on TV, in movies, in magazines, in talk on the streets, with buddies at work/school... the sad fact is that a lot of what we find attractive in the opposite sex is a result of social conditioning and not our natural, instinctive desires. I'm not immune to it either; I need a woman with shaved legs and armpits, preferably with a shaved or trimmed cunt, too, though it isn't necessary.


I too agree with this but I think aniston is pretty
__________________
Burnin' and a-lootin' tonight
burnin' all pollution tonight
burnin' all illusion tonight

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2008-12-13, 11:13
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,632
Those pics in GQ are all fucking airbrushed anyway.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2008-12-13, 16:45
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Those pics in GQ are all fucking airbrushed anyway.


my dick doesn't seem to mind that
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2008-12-13, 21:09
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Those pics in GQ are all fucking airbrushed anyway.


Yeah, I can't fucking stand that shit. I can't wank to Playboy, either. It also doesn't help that they don't show clits, slits, or assholes, but I could work around that. Airbrushing is the final straw.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2008-12-13 at 21:11.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2008-12-14, 02:35
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,632
Amen Brotha.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2008-12-14, 17:43
Hecatomb Hecatomb is offline
Senior Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Jennifer Aniston really isn't very attractive. Her face looks like Stevie Richards (google it, motherfuckers) and it looks like someone shoved a cookie pan down the back of her pants. Other than a nice rack (which isn't very hard to find), she has about as many curves as a pencil.

Maybe not today, but she could definitely get it a few years ago. I think she was voted best celebrity legs or so like 5 years ago. I disagree with the award, but I would still pound it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2008-12-14, 18:21
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Pound it? I'd lick it like a dog licking peanut butter off a linoleum floor. Then again, I'd fuck a tree stump if it had tits.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.