MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording
User Name
Password

Old 2005-03-04, 14:35
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DEAD
xdx, because of what he does, heavy work with 5150s, chances are he does know more than you. An amp tech is going to know more than a gear head about amps, especially if he specializes in a particular one.
Comforting silence
Old 2005-03-04, 15:27
TEH PWNZOR!!!1qa
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD
xdx, because of what he does, heavy work with 5150s, chances are he does know more than you. An amp tech is going to know more than a gear head about amps, especially if he specializes in a particular one.

you must not have read any of the arguement. so please, read it before you make another stupid comment.

of course he knows more about 5150's, technically, because that's what he does, mod 5150's... he's fucking great at it too.. good for him.

but this was about prices. it's not rocket science, hell, it's not even as hard as modding an amp. it's looking at price tags and reading the damn numbers.

i was right, and for some reason he felt the urge to argue with me about it. and now all of a sudden he's changed his mind and decided rather than factual comebacks about me being wrong, he changes what he's saying, so now he's saying what i was saying at the begining, and then accuses me of changing my mind about things(when i did no such thing at any point.) and then he has the nerve say that I'M THE ONE WHO LIKES TO ARGUE. why? probably because i'm right and he can't prove me wrong.

it's not a hard subject. anyone with half a brain cell should be able to see my point...
Old 2005-03-04, 15:37
Supreme Metalhead

I'll agree with xdx on that note. I'm a component level tech and test engineer and can fix damn near anything, but I don't know shit about prices. I've never even known the prices of the equipment my employers manufactured. All I know know is, I fix the goddamn things and if it's a customer return the company charges their ass $200 no matter how long I worked on it or what was wrong with it. But Jerry does seem to follow prices...
Old 2005-03-04, 17:05
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdislexicx
I don't get it? have another swirl!

No. have another beer Jerry.

face it, you like to argue. and this is going absolutely nowhere so I'm ending it RIGHT HERE.

if you like to argue some more about prices, PM Jerry and pick it up there, arguing over prices and shit over the internet is retarded. nobody really gives a fucking damn.

Now shut up.